Add and Subtract Game

Admin

On 3/26/2018 at 10:38 PM, triplem said:

What’s the premise of My Ahjussi about ? Does he cheat on his Wife with IU? I’m a bit wary of melodramas right now after Misty :lol:

i know you would :lol: no more melodrama for me

uhmmm, sorry took me too long to answer.  watched 4 episodes, i can safely say:  Watch it! kkk

Warning: first 2 episodes are slow, the drama just jumps in.  It's bleak, introspective, real...  Drama is about the people that are invisible to society... may it be their social status, wealth, job, personality.  Those that struggle everyday to make their lives better despite failing each and every time.  We barely noticed this part of society, I guess we don't credit how brave they are for keep going,  You can't help but root for these characters to find some solace in each other and survive the tough world that they live in. 

Spoiler

Not sure if it will be romantic entanglements between the two, so far it's more of two lost souls finding that they have something in common. Their lives are weighed down by responsibilities, I am not sure if LSK and IU's characters have ever lived selfishly for themselves.  Theirs not a happy or carefree life.  IU's character is of a smart alleycat, ex convict...she works as a temp for LSK's character.  Unknown to LSK, she was hired to oust him.  He's a structural engineer who is unhappily married, something happened in his marriage that we haven't had a chance to see. His wife is having an affair with the CEO of his company, I have a feeling that he knows but don't object.  Their marriage is lukewarm, she yearns for the kind of passion which is not in his personality.  He's def a decent human being by the way he takes care of his 2 other unemployed brothers. LSK's Manager Park and IU's Ji-An started out hostile but as she gets to know him more and more, she realizes how much they are alike.  It's hard for her to come to term that the noble things like integrity, decency, honesty do exist in a man given the kind of life she has been leading.  

A good start, very different storytelling... there's a gritty and realness about this drama that I like, a lot like Signal since this is the work from the same PD.  IU's heroine character is totally different than your usual sweet bubbly kind. :)

@Dhakra @2handsintertwined  Game of Thrones is the best hahaha

@stroppyse Hyun Bin and PHS confirmed! Yay

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, triplem said:

@Lmangla So this week’s theme is dessert ? I like mangoes ! 

kekeke... yea, I was bored surfing through kdrama themes in uncle google's library -- so desserts is the theme.... can't wait for mango season to start! hahaha..

• Like 1
  • LOL 1