Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@Jloves thank God they didn't follow the book and gave us a somewhat happy ending. Now I think I have watched all their movies. I would like to try their dramas as well but the ep count scares me. Sighhh. Also, most importantly, I don't think they would've been subbed. ./cries

yes, thank God it is! or else, I might not moved on from that movie yet like the wattpad-turned-into-book, it took me months to finally sinked in & totally moved on from what happened with the leads..*sigh*

ahhh, yes..it's more than 100 eps..hahaha! but it's only 25-30mins though. Unfortunately, for the english subs, 1st option is that buying a DVD for a drama you want & the 2nd option is subscribing in TFC(The Filipino Channel) & pay to watch their dramas.

I hope you're feeling better now chingu :kiss_wink:

green scarf 22green scarf 22green scarf 22

• Like 2

well thats good you have something to watch; sometimes one isn't the mood to dissect anything. hahahah... am watching all sorts of random things. found a fun reality show called "love at first flight" - the things I end up w randomly watching. hahahaha...

• Like 1

Both Woo do hwan and Lee kyu hyung deserves it, and I agree with @triplem that Lee kyu hyung should've been nominated in the supporting actor category instead. Sighh. 

Hey why ignore Taecyeon?? He is hotttttt!!!! LOL. But I will still not watch Save me. Lol. 

• LOL 2

@stroppyse I just watched pretty noona with subs. There are a lot of things I didn't understand, the subs are totally confusing but I'm very grateful that someone is taking an effort to painstakingly sub it. So I won't complain much. The one thing I want to clear up is what her ex bf say as a reason for breaking up with her??? Konyak or something....Lol. 

I liked the first episode although I find it very slow and I totally think they should stick to just 1 hour eps. I get that the tone of the drama itself is like that...very mellow and slowwww....which is totally not my cup of tea. But the interaction between Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In are really very cute!!! She is already jealous!!!! Haha. And he is a real sweetiepie. Oppa or Dongsaeng, doesn't matter, men should be the one to pay the bill. Not beacuse we cant afford it or we are dependant on men or anything, just because you know.....chivalry and all.....LOLOL. @Lmangla No exploitation, although he asked her to buy him a meal, he ends up paying the bill while she is away. Hehe. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1