Add and Subtract Game

Admin

11 hours ago, WeunXK said:

@partyon did you watched him in any Kdrama?,he look liked Japanese actor in this pictures @MayanEcho?🤔

Is that Jang Ki Yong? Yea, I've watched him in maybe 3 or 4 dramas. Are you watching Atypical Family? I hate his haircut in it :D

Anyone watching Lovely Runner? I still can't get over the leads' height difference :spitswater:

AVvXsEjhKYPiMF3W-ODJRUbhq9uxXJ3Yt7ryUwwv

Someone told me that k-doctors offer steroids to boys in Korea to make them taller while they are growing up. Not sure how prevalent it is, but maybe they should do the same for women? lol Just kidding, steroids are not good.

I don't understand how female actresses have become shorter through the years whereas male actors have become taller?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

Am watching Crazy Love and I love the fact that the actors match also height wise. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

I still can't get over the leads' height difference

I often wonder if casting still require look test. Sometimes the boy is prettier than the girl. 

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

I don't understand how female actresses have become shorter through the years whereas male actors have become taller?

Some cultures prefer boys, so they're more well-fed and pampered than the girls - sometimes literally from the womb. Hence, you'll more likely see stunted girls than boys. 

japanese-egg-salad-sandwich-2a.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

I often wonder if casting still require look test. Sometimes the boy is prettier than the girl. 

I find this type of height difference very distracting tbh. There are some actresses who are taller who would have suited his stature better.

I just find it interesting that a lot of the 40+ actresses are 169 cm and taller, whereas the younger actresses are like 160 cm or less.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, partyon said:

I just find it interesting that a lot of the 40+ actresses are 169 cm and taller, whereas the younger actresses are like 160 cm or less.

Might be a trend for petite actresses. But I do find it distracting too when the height difference is too much it's looking more like a father daughter duo. 😆

• Blob 4

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a long time. Thank you @WeunXK chingu for the tag! How are you guys doing, anyway? Hope everyone is having a good time. :)

I've been working as a freelancer for sometime and things got busier lately... So didn't have time to make it in to the thread! But I managed to sort out the things and I am all good. :D

What are you guys up to?? I mean watching any on-going K-dramas? Just let me know if there's any good one. I am in a drama slump as usual. My Daniel oppa is nowhere to be found in K-dramaland. He is just busy doing variety shows all of a sudden. Ha ha ha! :joy:

I'll be back! You guys have fun. :piggydance:

happy-sunday-motivational-text-happy-sun

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 5/18/2024 at 4:14 PM, partyon said:

Kwakkie

He's your oppa, dongsaeng @Dhakra ? :scream:

@Lmangla @joccu @larus @rocat @MayanEcho @sweetroad A BBC documentary on the biggest k-ent scandal, the Burning Sun scandal, is out!

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2024/05/bbc-releases-documentary-on-the-burning-sun-scandal

You can watch it on YouTube for free:

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu @Dhakra Haven't watched the Burning Sun scandal documentary yet (the one I posted in my previous message), but according to k-ent news today Goo Hara played a key role in the scandal coming to light.

https://www.pannchoa.com/2024/05/theqoo-goo-hara-who-played-key-role-in.html

She seemed to be such a kind soul. Too bad she was so troubled. May she rest in peace. :heart:

- no number -

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Party Love GIF by Yevbel

11 hours ago, partyon said:

Is that Jang Ki Yong? Yea, I've watched him in maybe 3 or 4 dramas. Are you watching Atypical Family? I hate his haircut in it :D

Anyone watching Lovely Runner? I still can't get over the leads' height difference :spitswater:

@partyonI  will past read a comment  that:

Spoiler

FL is a gaslighter who annoys the***** of me and I have whatever the opposite of a ship is when it comes to her and ML (with every ep I loathe her and the possibility of a romance between the mains more)  Because that just makes his marriage and child chopped liver and a mistake and a mere stepping stone and fate itselfffff wants him and scammer girl to hook up and barf barf barf.cto

and I am with you abt. the hair:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

😽

Spoiler

Am watching Crazy Love and I love the fact that the actors match also height wise. :glasses:

🥰✔️

cf1be643bfb888c49ca01adc993210b33e0869fb.gifv

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Might be a trend for petite actresses. But I do find it distracting too when the height difference is too much it's looking more like a father daughter duo. 😆

🤔@MayanEcho🧐agree

Spoiler

#lovely runner from only love is not fate

cto

@1sunflower2 do you also liked Xu Kai🥰had you watched Best Choice Ever (2024)

----

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a long time. Thank you @WeunXK chingu for the tag! How are you guys doing, anyway? Hope everyone is having a good time. :)

I've been working as a freelancer for sometime and things got busier lately... So didn't have time to make it in to the thread! But I managed to sort out the things and I am all good. :D

What are you guys up to?? I mean watching any on-going K-dramas? Just let me know if there's any good one. I am in a drama slump as usual. My Daniel oppa is nowhere to be found in K-dramaland. He is just busy doing variety shows all of a sudden. Ha ha ha! :joy:

I'll be back! You guys have fun. :piggydance:

Spoiler

happy-sunday-motivational-text-happy-sun

@gm4queen💟:hooray:glad and thanks for your post and  the art work

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

+2

On 5/18/2024 at 3:14 PM, partyon said:

She has a lovely voice. Guess who her BFF is?

Park Jin Ju was so good in Our Beloved Summer aswell. I loved her role and found out pretty soon she has a magnificent voice aswell. 

3 hours ago, partyon said:

He's your oppa, dongsaeng @Dhakra ? :scream:

Mhm? No, but you kinda asked me where I am. So...~

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Dhakra Haven't watched the Burning Sun scandal documentary yet (the one I posted in my previous message), but according to k-ent news today Goo Hara played a key role in the scandal coming to light.

I saw the news on allkpop an hour ago and since then I am debating with myself if I am going to watch it, knowing it will greatly affect my mood in a negative way and make me mad beyond imagination. I know everything I will see will make me very, very angry. Sexual crimes against girls make me go berserk.

Also seen Goo Hara seemed to play a role in it, which made me look back into her death.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

She seemed to be such a kind soul. Too bad she was so troubled. May she rest in peace.

Exactly, she seemed to have a good heart and be a kind soul. I just wonder how these soft flowers end up with garbage guys like that. I remember the time when she was on the news pretty much every single say together with Sulli.

It's so sad both of them are gone forever.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

and I am with you abt. the hair:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

The hair :spitswater:

BB1lPpBu.img?w=900&h=900&m=4&q=84

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

I saw the news on allkpop an hour ago and since then I am debating with myself if I am going to watch it, knowing it will greatly affect my mood in a negative way and make me mad beyond imagination. I know everything I will see will make me very, very angry. Sexual crimes against girls make me go berserk.

Good news. Ich habe @agenth gefunden. She was missing, but she finally responded. Phew.

We watched the documentary together. The chat messages were so disturbing... 🤮

I can't believe that I used to find Choi Jonghoon charming 10 years ago.

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features

Nothing new came up if you had followed the news back in the day. Didn't know about Hara's involvement though.

Do watch it, dongsaeng. :kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

It's so sad both of them are gone forever.

Yes, too many have left us too early. :heartbreak: Still miss my angel Jonghyun :brokenheart:

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

#mood

Still have 1 episode left of Crazy Love. Waiting for ep 15 Barf lakorn subs. STILL. :rage:

Lets Go Waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2