Add and Subtract Game

Admin

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

How about a movie to help get over the disappointment...? Ehehehe, I think you can guess what movie I'll recommend from my previous post. :lol:

LOL :D

no-suga.gif

tagging @larus

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

A demon is supposed to look perfect and alluring and invincible... :rolleyes:

Chingu, he doesn't look invincible. He looks like he's still recovering from a bad case of norovirus.

Seo In Guk ticked all the right boxes for me as a demon. Not too thin. Handsome, statuesque, perfect, alluring and invincible.

Seo-In-Guk-31.jpg

Too bad that the drama itself was bad. :tears:

And well, Lee Soo Hyuk oppa would make the best demon! Don't you agree?

ef2e45380c62ad7646b226c8029424f7.jpg

3 minutes ago, kingpin said:

did you read the netizens comments chingus?

I read these comments actually :D I don't agree with all of them, though.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@rocher22 An article on the locations where the movie was filmed ;)

Oh, that was so interesting...the Official Residence (Kiyoka's study) gives a feeling of tranquility... 

this is an ordinary scene but I like it...  Miyo was happy... 

Futxr_DaQAANLlv?format=jpg&name=small

Just realized, Im not sure where ''Silent'' was filmed...Tokyo ?...:unsure:

Anyway, I'd like to visit the cafe...:D

97115e22e7b7ef1796db8fdf2e9d69c9.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, partyon said:

And am sorry, but the leads are somehow mismatched. Both look good, but they just don't match visually. The ML said he lost 10 kg for this role (when he already lost like 5 kg for Nevertheless and 5 kg for another drama in 2021), so he's looking too thin tbh. She's looking healthy though.

why on earth would he lose weight for this character?? and yes, I agree with you -- seo in gook and lee soo hyuk have the right visual looks. they have to look like they have the physical body to be menacing. here, ML looks too thin... :grimace:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, partyon said:

he ML said he lost 10 kg for this role (when he already lost like 5 kg for Nevertheless and 5 kg for another drama in 2021), so he's looking too thin tbh.

I read when he said he lost 10 kg for this role but I don`t know why. There is an explanation? Maybe because he has to look like a common human who lost his powers as a demon? Usually kactors and actresses already are too thin. No need for losing weight.

I am not watching the drama but except for the visual, is there something interesting? I read some comments. Some of them found it funny and they like the chemistry between actors.

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, larus said:

I read when he said he lost 10 kg for this role but I don`t know why. There is an explanation? Maybe because he has to look like a common human who lost his powers as a demon? Usually kactors and actresses already are too thin. No need for losing weight.

He has a tendency to lose weight for every role he does. He has been consistently losing weight over the years. I read that he said that for this role he lost 10 kg and that was the first time he thought he looked handsome.

:omg:

Apparently he had gained back some weight after the drama filming was over and now he doesn't feel he's handsome anymore.

Eddie Murphy What GIF by Laff

I think he actually looks better with more weight on him. In Navillera he looked healthy and strong.

song-kang-5-1619428843.jpg

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

seo in gook and lee soo hyuk have the right visual looks. they have to look like they have the physical body to be menacing. here, ML looks too thin... 

Yea, even though LSH oppa is skinny too, he doesn't look sickly thin.

Anyone watching Park's Marriage Story? Thinking of checking it out tonight if I have time.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

55 minutes ago, partyon said:

He has a tendency to lose weight for every role he does. He has been consistently been losing weight over the years. I read that he said that for this role he lost 10 kg and that was the first time he thought he looked handsome.

Oh boy. I would understand losing a bit of weight if he was acting in a costume drama wherein they wear several layers of clothes if he doesn't want to look bulky. Or if the role calls for it. 

But if he thinks he looks better only when he loses weight, then there might be a problem with his perspective.

@rocher22 I'm amused with the full address of the cafe. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

If my boyfriend proposes to me, I will wear a bride veil and crown like the FL in TSOPMC...:D

F_21lIeaYAADlEI?format=jpg&name=360x360

Although Im a little hesitant, I also like this vintage veil...

5ffafbca24ad4ebd77ba653714319ca3.jpg

and this...      :transforms:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfXMEp3ZtHaH-eVcilzT4

but I have time to think because the future boyfriend is nowhere in sight.... :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

On 11/24/2023 at 8:02 PM, partyon said:

@Dhakra dongsaeng, one of the best things Germany has produced in the 80s. :kiss_wink:

You're joking right? This...must be a joke, right.....please? 
I think Modern Talking is some of the worst music ever created and I still don't unterstand how Dieter Bohlen managed to get successful.  -_-

JYP's Changed Man is absolutely fantastic though, jamming to it since days.

+2

• Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

53 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

I think Modern Talking is some of the worst music ever created and I still don't unterstand how Dieter Bohlen managed to get successful.

I don`t know many of their songs but I like Modern Talking. I think in the 80s they were successful in Europe. We did not have access to western music in the comunist era but there were a few songs who entered through other than official channels (especialy in the late 80s, early 90s) and we heard some of their hits this way. :D

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

You're joking right? This...must be a joke, right.....please? 
I think Modern Talking is some of the worst music ever created and I still don't unterstand how Dieter Bohlen managed to get successful. 

What do you mean? :scream:

Modern Talking is awesome! I still hear their songs being played on radio. :glasses:

See? They're even being remixed.

Who doesn't love Modern Talking here on this thread? :surprisedwut: Tell me now!

@larus I didn't grow up in a communist country so I had free access to Modern Talking and other euro bands. Loved them so much - haha :joy:

I remember in the 90s how we Europeans were listening to eurodance whereas the US was still very much hiphop, rap and more traditional music. Now eurodance is mainstream whereas American music went out of fashion. And to think Americans used to make fun of us Europeans for our music taste in the 90s....

YA! Who loved these songs?

Still remember hearing this song for the first time in 1997 whilst over the Atlantic ocean in an airplane on my way back to Europe. Loved it from the get go.

@Dhakra don't tell me you hate Sash! too? :scream:

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

JYP's Changed Man is absolutely fantastic though, jamming to it since days.

Did you see his performance? I posted it yesterday.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

@joccu The song you posted is a masterpiece. :coolshades: From your country, no?

This one is also from your country I believe? Another masterpiece.

Some songs I used to dance to in clubs back when I still had the energy and wasn't at raves :joy:

Dutch DJ

Belgian group

Don't really go to clubs often anymore. I love dancing though. :piggydance:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Still remember hearing this song for the first time in 1997 whilst over the Atlantic ocean in an airplane on my way back to Europe. Loved it from the get go.

@Dhakra don't tell me you hate Sash! too?

I remember the songs very well but the name of the singers is unknown to me. :D

I like old songs. I even listen sometimes to golden oldies of 60s and 70s.

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

@larus First 2 episodes of The Story of Park's Marriage Contract were surprisingly fun! You should give it a go!

:highonflowers:

@Ameera Ali @kingpin @sweetroad Haven't watched the last episode of Strong Girl Namsoon, but am seeing some extremely angry comments online. People apparently hating the ending.

Like we would be surprised....:joy:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@partyon I was shocked when I read that LSK said that to the club madam, but now people are questioning her credibility overall and wondering if she forged the recordings: https://kbizoom.com/dispatch-suspected-manipulated-texts-provided-by-kcalled-for-polices-caution-in-lee-sun-kyuns-case/

It's all messy, though. :( I'm glad Jeon Hye Jin has signed on to another drama and that the scandal hasn't affected her ability to get new projects. 

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Haven't watched the last episode of Strong Girl Namsoon, but am seeing some extremely angry comments online. People apparently hating the ending.

They lost me so long ago, but that's sad if it ended poorly.

Hoping to watch this soon:

Michael Fassbender is such a good actor. And a Taika Waititi/ Michael Fassbender collaboration should be magic!

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@kingpin @partyon i find My Demon story progresses very slowly and all over the place.. maybe focusing too much trying to elaborate how other siblings try to sabotage DDH, and JGW character seems to be more comical than mysterious..

Season 18 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

i'll catch up on Park's Marriage Contract maybe later this evening..

==

someone came back from vietnam, and bought these.. super yummy!

it's crunchy lotus seeds.. natural, and has a light fragrance and sweetness.. yums!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVO4529DMJ_utDRLLOKZd

cr.: owner

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Ameera Ali @kingpin @sweetroad Haven't watched the last episode of Strong Girl Namsoon, but am seeing some extremely angry comments online. People apparently hating the ending.

Like we would be surprised....:joy:

@partyon why do I find WHJ character( in Worst Evil ) was somewhat similar to BWS character ending(#StrongGirlNamSoon ):wut:

24 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

@kingpin @partyon i find My Demon story progresses very slowly and all over the place.. maybe focusing too much trying to elaborate how other siblings try to sabotage DDH, and JGW character seems to be more comical than mysterious..

219045.gif

:hwaiting2:

462cf63678cf86d5ca62d2023b5bea22c6fb884f8e27efd2e4f72f52d65e68c00eacd4cbec2c4e68

grilled corns:eats:

Spoiler

c8d4b3630111e099fba7286ec6df1a002a633766

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5