Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Why is there an ice block on her head?! 

Because the trailer is not supposed to give away who the guest is. :D But Uhm Jung Hwa’s voice is so recognizable, there was no question about who would be the next guest. Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Who's watching a drama tonight? @joccu @Ameera Ali @kingpin @confusedheart @agenth

Perfect Marriage Revenge, Castaway Diva and Strong Girl Namsoon dropped their new episode today.

Am off to watch ep 13 of Strong Girl - while I work on our new event. :coolshades:

Did anyone read this news btw?

https://koalasplayground.com/2023/11/17/japanese-figure-skating-superstar-yuzuru-hanyu-announces-divorce-months-after-marriage-citing-media-and-fan-intrusion-into-privacy/

If this is true, then it's the saddest thing ever for the couple. :tears: Media and fan intrusion breaking up a couple like this is tragic.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Ameera Ali

She actually wore a wedding dress to her step sister's wedding! Such nonchalance, such guts! 

Spoiler

Moreover, she has a one night stand with her step sister's ex and then she's off to make a not so indecent proposal to the ML's snake of a step brother. 

Talk about happy Asian families! 

Face Palm GIF by Sorority Noise

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon I start watching PMR now 

@confusedheart step sister is crazy 

she walked to home she be like .. 

I should date him but you know what the heart want it, what it wants :w00t:

Spoiler

IMG-5720.gif

love sister she like her are you saying isn’t sin to love both brother :mrgreen:

IMG-5721.gif

@kingpin are watching today PMR 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Do Hyuk in the leather jacket... :wub:

Heol! Lee Joon is suiting the more mature look. He was cute when he was in MBLAQ, but his charisma is off the charts when I see him now. :wub:

Are you gonna tune into season 2? :D

• Like 3