Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@rocher22

Spoiler

Ouch. Was that scene badly done in the drama? In the manhwa it was funny. 2FL drank with 2ML and was tipsy, but still coherently talking to him. LMAO, the reality is that she's already so drunk that she, a virgin who cares a lot of her reputation, lost her inhibitions and bossily jumped on 2ML. The 2ML was so mortified in the morning when he realized she remembered nothing at all...cos sober or not, that's a dig to his, ehem, manhood, right? :naughty:

I'm cooking chicken fried rice for dinner. :D With cilantro and cauliflower.

chicken-fried-rice-5.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

For anyone who was excited about Lee Soo Hyuk oppa FINALLY becoming the Male Lead in a drama. They just released news that they have offered the FL role to rookie idol actress Arin from AoS.

That's that then.... :rage:

disappointed come on GIF

https://mydramalist.com/article/oh-my-girl-s-arin-offered-to-join-lee-soo-hyuk-in-s-line

Tagging @sadthe1st @rocat @joccu @MayanEcho @Min2206 @LeftCoastOppa

Good morning sweeties :dorakiss:

Time for a Saturday morning HIIT class.

fitness jumping GIF by 8fit

@larus @kokodus Am still to start ep 7 of Someday or One Day. Will do so later today. :kiss_wink:

yoongi-yoongi-thumbs.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

For anyone who was excited about Lee Soo Hyuk oppa FINALLY becoming the Male Lead in a drama. They just released news that they have offered the FL role to rookie idol actress Arin from AoS.

That's that then..

I read the news but I do not like the plot either. I already decided not to watch so....

I searched his filmography. I don`t think I saw him in a full drama. I watched Tree With Deep Roots (but I don`t remember him there), his cameo in Hello, Me and the only drama where he was a lead, was Scholar Who Walks the Night, but I dropped the drama (I had 5 episodes left but I could not finished it). I will watch him in Queen Woo. Maybe he will have the oportunity to lead other dramas.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@larus @kokodus Am still to start ep 7 of Someday or One Day. Will do so later today.

I finished episode 8 last night. Today I have to watch two current Korean dramas I am watching.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Happy Saturday!

Welcome to Waikiki is so juvenile @partyon. I haven’t dropped it yet but I had to FF through a bunch of it yesterday (ie the strip dancing in the street, among other scenes). It’s one of your favorite comedies?? :joy:

Too bad for Lee Soo Hyuk not to be paired with a more veteran actress for his first lead role. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

Welcome to Waikiki is so juvenile @partyon. I haven’t dropped it yet but I had to FF through a bunch of it yesterday (ie the strip dancing in the street, among other scenes). It’s one of your favorite comedies?? :joy:

It is ! :D And @Sleepy Owl also loves it :D

@larus @kokodus I started on ep 7 of Someday or One Day now. The drama is so confusing. :ph34r:

@sweetroad Did you read this piece of news about Hobi? He's such a kind and warm person. :wub:

“He Asked Not To Be Named But…” BTS’s J-Hope Gains Attention For Secretly Donating To A Dog Shelter, Helping Them Revamp The Facilities

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-jhope-donation-dog-shelter-help-rebuild-netizen-reaction/

PS. @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng will be launching a fun event today or tomorrow! Please look forward to it! :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

10 hours ago, partyon said:

I think they’ll look quite cute together but also think he’ll have to carry the show.

:exercice:

The Salmon ATMs are good if I were a bear. 

They are novel but such a farce. I haven’t seen one around lately though.

I’d rather go to the nearest supermarket to get it than travel halfway round the island (not many machines) to get a frozen piece I’d have to defrost on the way home only to get a slippery fish slab and wet lap. 

fish slap GIF

no real relevance but I love this gif :lol:

• LOL 6

5 minutes ago, rocat said:

I’d rather go to the nearest supermarket to get it than travel halfway round the island (not many machines) to get a frozen piece I’d have to defrost on the way home only to get a slippery fish slab and wet lap. 

Honestly, I just found it so bizarre. Why wouldn't you just get a fresh piece - not a frozen one - when you're at the supermarket? :blink:

Anyone remember this song?

@Ameera Ali twin's favorite song, because of the fish. :smirk:

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Her virgin Fishing Oppa should have been featured in the video.

Yonghwa-pool.gif

• LOL 5

11 hours ago, partyon said:

That's that then....

Was she bad in her previous dramas? Who knows, she might act very well this time around if she takes the role offered to her. :) Might be a move too to make Lee Soo Hyuk shine even more as ML.

Craving curly fries. McDonald's here don't offer it, but I don't want to take from Hardee's either cos they always mess up orders. 

160200.jpg

ctto

Happy weekend!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Was she bad in her previous dramas? Who knows, she might act very well this time around if she takes the role offered to her. :) Might be a move too to make Lee Soo Hyuk shine even more as ML.

No, you don't understand, chingu. :crybaby:

Look at this "acting" !!!! :unamused:

source.gif

We need someone like Kim Hee Sun as Lee Soo Hyuk oppa's leading lady. :smashes:

• LOL 5

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

Look at this "acting" !!!!

What's her role in that drama? LOL! Was she meant to glare, plead with eyes, or act spoiled? :P And what's with her funny eye make up?

Is it already confirmed that the idol would play that role?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

25 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

What's her role in that drama? LOL! Was she meant to glare, plead with eyes, or act spoiled? :P And what's with her funny eye make up?

Who the hell knows what she was meant to do in that scene. :crybaby:

It's like watching Gangnam Beauty all over again.

It's not confirmed, but it's not looking good is it?

sad-cry.gif

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

53 minutes ago, partyon said:

It's like watching Gangnam Beauty all over again.

It's not confirmed, but it's not looking good is it?

AoS was her first drama according to Asianwiki - I thought she did alright considering what was asked of the character - That said, I hope she can shine as I would hate to see LSH's first lead role shot down due to a lack of chemistry/bad acting.

BTW - none of you are bothered by that age gap?  It doesn't mean much to me personally, I just remember alot of people (not here) losing their collective minds when LOST came out and the FL had the ML beat by 13 years 

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Craving curly fries. McDonald's here don't offer it, but I don't want to take from Hardee's either cos they always mess up orders. 

Jack-In-The-Box  -   the most awesome curly fries :glasses:

d61364816317b58c87d9ba6309a0fc54.jpg

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

BTW - none of you are bothered by that age gap?  It doesn't mean much to me personally, I just remember alot of people (not here) losing their collective minds when LOST came out and the FL had the ML beat by 13 years 

Nah, I don't care that much about the age gap. She's not gonna do well anyway, so nobody will be watching this drama.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

I'm like

Poor oppa.

@kokodus Ms. Koko, will stop at ep 10 today. I have to say that the latest episodes have been stellar. Wish the first episodes had been this suspenseful. I've had to FF some of the romantic scenes - there were too many of them and I got bored.

Hopefully I'll have time to watch the remaining 3 episodes tomorrow.

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2