Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

No, but I am willing to invest some time tomorrow to find out if the ending is good or not. On your behalf. I will make sure you receive no spoilers.

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

I appreciate the offer but there's too much going on right now for you to give an accurate take by just viewing the last few episodes - there's childhood loves, missing fathers, prison escapee's, loyal friends, creepy villains, chaebol villains, secret NIS agents, and 100 million dollars. 

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Wait a minute, why does @LeftCoastOppahas 10% of Lee min ho? Is he a fan?

I don't have 10% I have 100% :glasses:  Lee Min Ho was the first acquisition of LCO Oppa Investing

Not really a fan, just a good investment. 

Don't let @partyon extort you - if you're interested in acquiring a controlling interest in Mr Lee, you can deal directly with me ... cut out the middle-man ... err woman B) 

let-the-bidding-begin.jpg?fit=400,300&ss

+2

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Wait a minute, why does @LeftCoastOppahas 10% of Lee min ho? Is he a fan? 

He has 100% Ms Koko. He claimed LMH when everyone had abandoned him. 

I can help you get a piece of him, Ms Koko. :kiss_wink: 

55 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

appreciate the offer but there's too much going on right now for you to give an accurate take by just viewing the last few episodes - there's childhood loves, missing fathers, prison escapee's, loyal friends, creepy villains, chaebol villains, secret NIS agents, and 100 million dollars

Who said I was gonna watch the show? I was planning on asking people who had watched it. 

I have to finish Someday or One Day first

:wow1:

55 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Don't let @partyon extort you

How is it extorting? I was just trying to help Ms Koko. 
Shrugs GIF

I felt sorry for her now that LMH looks like this.

spacer.png

Note Ms Koko. I didn’t use the white suit pic of him. You’re welcome 

:dorakiss:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

WHATTTTTT?!?! Where was I when this happened?? 

That was the problem Ms Koko. You were on hiatus, so you couldn’t defend your piece of LMH when @LeftCoastOppa was about to claim him.

You Snooze You Lose Comedy Bang Bang GIF by IFC

To @LeftCoastOppa’s defense though, everyone had abandoned LMH publicly by that time. @Thong Thin @Ameera Ali and @Min2206 had all said:

spacer.png

Ms Koko, tell me the word and I will help you get back 10% of him. My only condition will be that you dump T-Rex.

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms Koko, tell me the word and I will help you get back 10% of him. My only condition will be that you dump T-Rex.

No no no I want all 100% of LMH oppa. Pfft, I won't dump my turkish oppa solely because of how much you get worked up when you see him. Lol. Let me deal with @LeftCoastOppa on my own. 

Ahem @LeftCoastOppa I would like you to return my LMH oppa back to me. Full 100%. It is my fault that I was not there when all this happened. I can give you whatever you want. Think about it, you don't have anything to lose here. Apart from me, no one is going to come and claim him from you. I don't know why you invested in him when clearly you have gotten zero profit from it. Hmm. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, kokodus said:

No no no I want all 100% of LMH oppa. Pfft, I won't dump my turkish oppa solely because of how much you get worked up when you see him. Lol. Let me deal with @LeftCoastOppa on my own. 

Ahem @LeftCoastOppa I would like you to return my LMH oppa back to me. Full 100%. It is my fault that I was not there when all this happened. I can give you whatever you want. Think about it, you don't have anything to lose here. Apart from me, no one is going to come and claim him from you. I don't know why you invested in him when clearly you have gotten zero profit from it. Hmm. 

Whats your offer? 

While I do agree with you that there is a slim chance anyone else here is interested (they all said terrible things about the man for his taste in purses :rolleyes:) In the spirit of fair play I must open it up to the thread.

Is anyone else interested in the Oppa known as Lee Min-Ho?

High School GIF

+2

• LOL 4

:waves:

21 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Has anyone seen Business Proposal drama? How was it?

I thoroughly enjoyed the manhwa, so I'm curious if the 2nd ML and 2nd FL lived up to their roles. :)

I dropped it    :unsure:

spoiler

Spoiler

They were my OTP...The SL slept with the SFL even though she was so drunk that she didnt remember anything in the morning

Its all shown in a fun and romantic way...for some reason that disappointed me

4 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Greetings Chingu's -

Hey, have any of you watched the 2017 drama "Oh The Mysterious" aka "Doubtful Victory"?

I liked the drama and the ending too..:D

TU.....   :fullofhearts:

3603ddc80761b58137b8837e151a62e7.gif

0a5388c7303da9c06f064d41d625120a.gif

ctto

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@rocher22

Spoiler

Ouch. Was that scene badly done in the drama? In the manhwa it was funny. 2FL drank with 2ML and was tipsy, but still coherently talking to him. LMAO, the reality is that she's already so drunk that she, a virgin who cares a lot of her reputation, lost her inhibitions and bossily jumped on 2ML. The 2ML was so mortified in the morning when he realized she remembered nothing at all...cos sober or not, that's a dig to his, ehem, manhood, right? :naughty:

I'm cooking chicken fried rice for dinner. :D With cilantro and cauliflower.

chicken-fried-rice-5.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

For anyone who was excited about Lee Soo Hyuk oppa FINALLY becoming the Male Lead in a drama. They just released news that they have offered the FL role to rookie idol actress Arin from AoS.

That's that then.... :rage:

disappointed come on GIF

https://mydramalist.com/article/oh-my-girl-s-arin-offered-to-join-lee-soo-hyuk-in-s-line

Tagging @sadthe1st @rocat @joccu @MayanEcho @Min2206 @LeftCoastOppa

Good morning sweeties :dorakiss:

Time for a Saturday morning HIIT class.

fitness jumping GIF by 8fit

@larus @kokodus Am still to start ep 7 of Someday or One Day. Will do so later today. :kiss_wink:

yoongi-yoongi-thumbs.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, partyon said:

For anyone who was excited about Lee Soo Hyuk oppa FINALLY becoming the Male Lead in a drama. They just released news that they have offered the FL role to rookie idol actress Arin from AoS.

That's that then..

I read the news but I do not like the plot either. I already decided not to watch so....

I searched his filmography. I don`t think I saw him in a full drama. I watched Tree With Deep Roots (but I don`t remember him there), his cameo in Hello, Me and the only drama where he was a lead, was Scholar Who Walks the Night, but I dropped the drama (I had 5 episodes left but I could not finished it). I will watch him in Queen Woo. Maybe he will have the oportunity to lead other dramas.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@larus @kokodus Am still to start ep 7 of Someday or One Day. Will do so later today.

I finished episode 8 last night. Today I have to watch two current Korean dramas I am watching.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Happy Saturday!

Welcome to Waikiki is so juvenile @partyon. I haven’t dropped it yet but I had to FF through a bunch of it yesterday (ie the strip dancing in the street, among other scenes). It’s one of your favorite comedies?? :joy:

Too bad for Lee Soo Hyuk not to be paired with a more veteran actress for his first lead role. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, sweetroad said:

Welcome to Waikiki is so juvenile @partyon. I haven’t dropped it yet but I had to FF through a bunch of it yesterday (ie the strip dancing in the street, among other scenes). It’s one of your favorite comedies?? :joy:

It is ! :D And @Sleepy Owl also loves it :D

@larus @kokodus I started on ep 7 of Someday or One Day now. The drama is so confusing. :ph34r:

@sweetroad Did you read this piece of news about Hobi? He's such a kind and warm person. :wub:

“He Asked Not To Be Named But…” BTS’s J-Hope Gains Attention For Secretly Donating To A Dog Shelter, Helping Them Revamp The Facilities

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-jhope-donation-dog-shelter-help-rebuild-netizen-reaction/

PS. @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng will be launching a fun event today or tomorrow! Please look forward to it! :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1