Add and Subtract Game

Admin

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes I'm in!!! Sounds interesting. Hope it's not a tragic ending. 

I have no idea! I just know that Ms Koala was watching it as it was airing and she could not stop gushing about how good the drama was. The ratings on Mydramalist are insanely high too. One review said that the drama has the most diverse, detailed and intricate story line ever.

@confusedheart said she would join too!

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

I got small electric shock today.  luckily it was only small. 

Omo! What happened? :scream:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have no idea! I just know that Ms Koala was watching it as it was airing and she could not stop gushing about how good the drama was. The ratings on Mydramalist are insanely high too. One review said that the drama has the most diverse, detailed and intricate story line ever.

@confusedheart said she would join too!

Omo! What happened? :scream:

When are we starting it?!

• Blob 6

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

Btw, has anyone watched Someday or One Day from TW?

I started it but never got really into it. But I’ve heard it’s excellent, though people need to watch it more than once to catch all the details from the different timelines. Sounds exhausting. :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ok done!!!

Cool! @agenth just messaged me and said that she's also interested in watching Someday or One Day.

@sweetroad I knew it would not be a drama in your taste - judging from the genre. :sweatingbullets:

How about our c-drama fans? @MayanEcho @rocat @Learry & co? Would you consider watching a Taiwanese drama?

@joccu You sure you don't want to join? Apparently it's very mysterious and it will keep you guessing. Ugh! The burner phone.

:spitswater:

It should be on Viki. :coolcat:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

apparently this one is a thriller - it's not merely a romance drama. Anyone interested in watching it together?

I`m in. But what the name of the Korean? I am curious. 

+2

51 minutes ago, partyon said:

I was thinking the original Doctor Foster would be better since it's only 10 episodes in total.

Yes, it is better to watch the original. I watched it before the Korean version.

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

How about tomorrow?

OK for tomorrow. How many episodes per day?

• Blob 6

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I`m in. But what the name of the Korean? I am curious. 

The Korean remake is A Time Called You. It is dropping on Netflix on Sep 8th.

@larus @kokodus @confusedheart @agenth How many episodes per day? There are 13 in total. If we watch 1-2 per day we will finish by the time the remake drops.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

If we watch 1-2 per day we will finish by the time the remake drops

not sure if i can watch 1-2 per day :D i guess we can try, though? 

did you start tonight then? haha :wut:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

The Korean remake is A Time Called You. It is dropping on Netflix on Sep 8th.

@larus @kokodus @confusedheart @agenth How many episodes per day? There are 13 in total. If we watch 1-2 per day we will finish by the time the remake drops.

I can do 2 eps a day. But Taiwanese dramas tend to have lengthier eps...if an ep exceeds more than an hour, then I think we should do only one ep a day. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

18 minutes ago, partyon said:

How many episodes per day? There are 13 in total. If we watch 1-2 per day we will finish by the time the remake drops.

It is not available in my country on Viki. I found it in other place, I won`t name.

It is not a thriller. It is a comedy, life, school, supranatural. I can`t say i understand much reading the synossis but I will watch.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

21 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I can do 2 eps a day. But Taiwanese dramas tend to have lengthier eps...if an ep exceeds more than an hour, then I think we should do only one ep a day. 

Episodes are 1 h 12 min.

21 minutes ago, larus said:

It is not a thriller. It is a comedy, life, school, supranatural. I can`t say i understand much reading the synossis but I will watch.

It is tagged as Thriller, Romance, Sci-fi on MDL.

@agenth We start tomorrow! Let's see how we feel after 1 episode?

@joccu Ugh! The friends of the FL in The Betrayal. Poor woman! :tears: The husband is so gross. The mistress is pregnant too.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

9 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Sleepy Owl @agenth @confusedheart @larus @kokodus @rocat @Lmangla apparently this one is a thriller - it's not merely a romance drama. Anyone interested in watching it together?

Sounds interesting! I can’t recall if I ve seen this. But I am GMT+8, so I think timing wise, it’s a little hard to coordinate. You guys go ahead! Thanks for asking!!!! Have fun! :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

7 hours ago, rocat said:

Sounds interesting! I can’t recall if I ve seen this. But I am GMT+8, so I think timing wise, it’s a little hard to coordinate. You guys go ahead! Thanks for asking!!!! Have fun! 

Oh no, you can watch it at your own pace and leisure - despite your time zone. Just put your comments in this thread under spoiler tags. :kiss_wink:

@rocher22 Wanna join the Someday or One Day watch? We are watching ep 1 today. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon and Co. Please tell me where to watch the show. It's not available in netflix or viki. I'm not even able to find it in any illegal site. Youtube has a show with the same name but its not the one. Sighhh. I thought this show was FAMOUS!!! I can't believe how hard it is to find a popular show even now. Or is it my poor searching capabilities. I don't know. Please DM me the link if you guys have already found where to watch the show. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

I watched the first episode. I started last night and finished watching today.  I am curious if @partyon will manage to watch without FF button. I know how she is fond of slow dramas. :lol:

My thoughts.

Spoiler

My problem is not with the slow pace but reading about the synopsis I have a problem connecting with the plot.

I have questions.

First I thought that the boyfriend was dead. Then I thought that he is alive but they broke up and the heroine misses him very much. Then I realised that Quan Sheng is presumed dead. It was ovious that he is not dead. Only in movies or dramas a man who has a plain accident can dissapear and is presumed dead and nobody knows where he is (if he is dead or alive)  but he will appear later. Jeez.  If indeed this is the case, I don`t know how a person could do that to his family.

Yu Xuan and Quan Sheng had a happy 13 years together. I understand that she wants to find her boyfriend but I don`t understand what is the point of living someone else's life in the past. But I guess, we`ll find out what the writer had in mind with this story.

And we saw a similar scene when Yu Xuan was listening to that song and Quan Sheng entered and asked her name and she said other name, the name Chen Yun Ru. Yu Xuan will wake up in her body in 1998.

Why there are two persons with different names but with the same faces, and similar circumstances? It is a paralel universe? Yu Xuan and Quan Sheng are Yun Ru and Zi Wei now? And Yu Xuan will be in Yun Run`s body. OK.....

Will there be a connection between this time and the other parallel universe? I am curious how they will connect the stories of the present and past, in different universes. So the heroine`s mission will be to change the desteny of Yun Ru and Zi Wei? Let see the second episode.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1