Admin

13 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu not willing to let her share fall to less than 92% 

"He's my oppa!"

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  true. 

So Happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 Congrats for scoring a piece of Lee Soo Hyuk oppa 2% - he's a great oppa 

Who are on your oppa list currently, dongsaeng?

@joccu If I were you I would keep your 95% oppa safe, as you never know if @4evrkdrama will try and snatch a piece of him!

@partyon unnie - here is my current list 

1.    Ahn Hyo Seop - 100%  (not sure who else sharing LOL)
2.    Lee Soo Hyuk - 1%   
3.    Choi Jin Hyuk - ?%
Soohyuk Teeth GIF - Soohyuk Teeth Vampire - Discover & Share GIFs
umm .. sorry about the rest.  

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

Wait, what happened to Taecyeon? 

My apology  Apology GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY well, I dunno what has happened, so ...

Top 20 Lee Hyuk Soo GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat
1% licking good!
celebrating my 1%  :partyblob:

Was reading on Pann Choa this article about the Japanese reality TV show "Produce". The guys had to cover BTS's Dynamite. You can see the video in the article.

https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/05/theqoo-japanese-produce-dance-mission.html

What made me snicker was some of the gifs from the performance though. :joy: credit to the owners

a3bd6a6723fdfb0c82617c30077646b5af02bca8

097da64b586fc7f9e9221a4017cc986a2b1b8086

ce0f92817bba695ef87141a6dcc53ee305a31904

Who are these guys, I gotta start using them as my reaction gifs! :joy:

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

My apology   well, I dunno what has happened, so ...

Looks like I have to remove Okpa from the add-subtract glossary then. :joy:

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Was reading on Pann Choa this article about the Japanese reality TV show Produce. The guys had to cover BTS's Dynamite. You can see the video in the article.

https://www.pannchoa.com/2022/05/theqoo-japanese-produce-dance-mission.html

What made me snicker was some of the gifs from the performance though. :joy: credit to the owners

Who are these guys, I gotta start using them as my reaction gifs! :joy:

Some of the reactions ...

1. Ah... I hate seeing kids who aren't fatal try to act fatalㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. It feels like watching a gag concertㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPeople are asking to sue themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Me eyes... (t/n: comment in English) 

Should not have clicked on the video ... LOL

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Apologize For Apology GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
to the oppas whom I followed in the past

57 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla sweetie, here is a full compilation of Joongryeon's story (from ep 1 to ep 16)

thanks; it seems a bittersweet ending where they made peace with each other but they can only be friends from a distance because the red thread was forever broken. 

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thanks; it seems a bittersweet ending where they made peace with each other but they can only be friends from a distance because the red thread was forever broken. 

Schitts Creek Do Not Want GIF by CBC

They smiled at each other, and Joong Gil was definitely not in the vincinity when he "dropped by".... She was still wearing the red eyeshadow her husband loved to see her in. There was clearly so much love between them still.

head-shaking-suga.gif

They became Grim Reaper husband and wife and lovers, and were never to be reincarnated again.

the end airplane movie GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

@partyon unnie - so sorry for that.     Do you need to?   Just asking.    I mean, I still like him but not following him much now.  Ok-ppa still holds a place in my heart , just that my mind is now more occupied with Hyo-ppa and Soo-ppa now  (I guess I have to ask @joccu nim whether I can her oppa as Soo-ppa , u know sounds Super to me?)

Latest K Model GIFs | Gfycat

Gotta goSee you guys later - spongebob rainbow | Meme Generator

kekekek.. @partyon ~ I will let you keep your interpretation. hahahahha...

from what I saw through MVs, it just seems the point of the drama was peace and reconciliation of the past but not necessarily of each other. thats why there is no hug but only a smile. thats why there was hardly any romantic scenes between the two and they basically just gave minutes. now, they have come to terms with the past, they are at ease with each other. and once they have gained that peace, there is no more reincarnation. so the point of the drama was to end the repeated cycle of pain or something like that and to show that taking your life can have consequences for several lifetimes which are not so nice. that is what I understood from watching the MVs. 

super depressing drama it sounds like -- am glad I only watched the MVs :lol:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

from what I saw through MVs, it just seems the point of the drama was peace and reconciliation of the past but not necessarily of each other. thats why there is no hug but only a smile. thats why there was hardly any romantic scenes between the two and they basically just gave minutes.

You are of course free to interpret it like that, but I think most people who watched the drama felt that it was left open.

In the last scene, they actually mirrored the couple back in Joseon times. With them smiling at each other and walking side by side like that. So I think that the possibility for them to become lovers again was left open. :kiss_wink:

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

I honestly don´t get why they have to make movies so long.  thank god I was not in  the cinemas watching the Batman. 

I dropped it after 30 minutes - couldn't take one more minute of it. :grimace:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, joccu said:

I honestly don´t get why they have to make movies so long.  thank god I was not in  the cinemas watching the Batman. 

do you have breaks in between where you can go and get food?

EDIT: bwahahahah... apparently intermissions (breaks) in movies cinemas only happen in some parts of the world. how do people sit through such long movies without a break -- I get your point now @joccu :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2022/mar/21/blockbuster-or-bladderburster-why-movie-intermissions-must-return-now

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

@Lmangla  in here there is no breaks.   you buy the food and beverage before you go to see the movie.  I mean you can go to the toilet in the middle of the movie but then you have missed something. 

In here they just opened a movie theater  that servers you alcohol while you watch the movie. 

@partyon   I don´t like comic book movies.  But we had a movie night with my friends and we always vote what to watch. I lost 3-1. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 1

Lee Soo Hyuk oppa interview:

Lee Soo-hyuk shared, “‘Tomorrow is a work that made me think a lot until its last minute”

lee-soo-hyuk-04052022-19-1024x683.webp

On this day, Lee Soo-hyuk shared, “To the director, writer, and staff who helped me finish this project well, thank you for your hard work. Since ‘Tomorrow’ is a work that delivers lots of messages that I could sympathize with and it was a work that made me think a lot until its last minute”. He expressed his gratitude to the viewers who have loved the drama, saying “Since the original version was so loved by many people, I thought hard and made lots of efforts to express the story well in the drama version. I was really nervous and also wondered how to make people look forward to Joong-gil during the broadcast. I had expectations and I’m grateful that many people told me it was a good drama with meaningful stories.”

@partyon Comment: Dude, he was the reason most of us tuned into this drama. He did so well! :fullofhearts:

Lastly, Lee Soo-hyuk shared, “Since I played a grim reaper in this drama, I think it would be better if I greet you with a realistic character next time to show you my diverse charms”

source: https://kbizoom.com/lee-soo-hyuk-shared-tomorrow-is-a-work-that-made-me-think-a-lot-until-its-last-minute/

Yes, oppa, please play a cheerful character next time. :smooches3:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

ah I see @joccu; here we have 15-20 minute breaks. sometimes, if it is super long like avenger movie, you might even get a second break. it all depends on the theatre. it is pretty hilarious because indian movies are shot to include the concept of intermission.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/Why-do-Indian-movies-have-intervals-theory/

even if the movie director wants it to be shown without intermission, no theatre will do so. they make the most money out of those breaks. plus people need to go to the bathroom. so when it comes to english movies, they just click pause in the middle. :lol: 

the other thing is if the movie is really boring, some people will not come back after intermission. :joy:

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

the other thing is if the movie is really boring, some people will not come back after intermission. :joy:

I have on more than one occasion walked out in the middle of the movie because I found it so boring. Never looked back!:loolz:

• LOL 4