Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, larus said:

I rewatch other movies or series 

I'm periodically rewatching Along with the Gods franchise. Don't know why I'm so hooked on those movies, but when I'm in bad mood I'm watching it. 

Or dramas with certain actor (here, I might have an idea why exactlly.)

:blush:

Usually I'm returning to dramas that I've dropped but find something interesting in them to continue after sometime (so I'm kinda rewatching the earlier episodes). 

1 hour ago, the_sweetroad said:

Oh! If you're looking for another drama like that, can I recommend My Mister to you?

Nice try. Good timing. 

:Megalol:

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

You and Noona will write the bestest Tomorrow ending after the finale, if the drama writers screw it up !

Good old times of writing fanfiction for stories that has disappointed ending or so many plot holes...

:lollipop:

Good luck with rewriting the ending! 

:dontwanna:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Good morning sweeties! :dead:

Tomorrow's last episode airs today and they released a preview of it. :scream:

Part 1:

Part 2:

I am still slightly hopeful that Joongryeon will get a happy ending. Or then my shipper brain is just delusional... :grimace:

Also, was I the only one who thought that Hell Oppa (Hades) looked kinda hot in ep 15?

Snow White Reaction GIF

Park Hoon is just really great at playing villain roles and he didn't disappoint this time either.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon  partly true. I mean yeah I look for really good true crime documentary. And my YouTube channel does know me. So there are always videos about crimes documentary .  But that was just so horrific one. It has three episode and I’m still on the second one. I have had to pause it so many times.

• Shocked 4
  • Thirsty 1

@joccu I go through phases where I watch a lot of crime documentaries, but am not in one right now. The one you are watching sounds like one I should stay away from :scream:

Did you guys catch that it was Park Hoon who played Hades (Hell Oppa) in Tomorrow ep 15? Almost didn't recognize him with the Johnny Depp styling, but when he opened his mouth I knew it was him.

20220521001246944mjag.jpg

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon  yeah honestly I would not recommend watching that one.  
it makes you want to puke all the time. 

So you are making a right choice to stay away. I just want to know did they find Britney or is she still missing/dead? 

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Tomorrow's last episode airs today and they released a preview of it. :scream:

KR was first a reaper, PJG joined after. The timeline is so messed up.

:sad1:

I am still slightly hopeful that Joongryeon will get a happy ending. Or then my shipper brain is just delusional... :grimace:

I'm starting to have a little more hope for them to actually end up together after the reincarnation of both of them. Might our brave temporary worker will become reaper and met them while rescuing a soul? Of course, after his lifetime and all of that. Emperor found the replacement for KR, and even makes her train him. Still don't like her form ep. 15 

:unamused:

Also, was I the only one who thought that Hell Oppa (Hades) looked kinda hot in ep 15?

Me too. Me too  Don't know why, but kind of thought he could be quite handful boss to have. 

35 minutes ago, joccu said:

And my YouTube channel does know me

I've one or twice (or dozen, uh) search for LSH and now I've got dashboard with vids with him. Yeah, yt knows us a bit too much those days. 

:scream:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

19 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Let me fasten my seatbelt, Chingu. It will be a Hell of a ride.

You gotta love Thai lakorns! They are so addicting :sparklyeyes:

3 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Me too. Me too  Don't know why, but kind of thought he could be quite handful boss to have. 

It was more his bad boy vibe that was kinda hot! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you guys catch that it was Park Hoon who played Hades (Hell Oppa) in Tomorrow ep 15?

I have the impression I've seen him before, that nagging feeling, the whole time he's speaking and even us he walk through the hall... Now, I know why. 

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

You gotta love Thai lakorns! They are so addicting

Recaps of them too. It's so interesting to have them describe with a live comment. It's different kinkd of fun, but still good to take a part in this with wild comments of my own. 

:loolz:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

It was more his bad boy vibe that was kinda hot! :wub:

It was the whole of him (except hair, don't know why I wanted for thin to just... take them form his face or something, they are ruining the view.)

:tired:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Morning everyone!

47 minutes ago, joccu said:

And my YouTube channel does know me.

15 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I've one or twice (or dozen, uh) search for LSH and now I've got dashboard with vids with him. Yeah, yt knows us a bit too much those days. 

I just checked, and this is what YouTube gave me:

:joy:

224 C

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I just checked, and this is what YouTube gave me:

It gets hard to resist to click the next vid, and the next, and the next. They're all fun to watch, and addicting. Especially if you have a phase for something (someone, usually). 

:sipsboba:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

t gets hard to resist to click the next vid, and the next, and the next. They're all fun to watch, and addicting. Especially if you have a phase for something (someone, usually). 

So true! :lol: The most addicting for me these days has been BTS dance videos. They're also @partyon chingu's absolute favorite.

+2

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

They're also @partyon chingu's absolute favorite.

I like watching dance practices in general, they're making you, like:

:omg:

When you compare them to the show versions. Also, it's completely different experience without all the back ground to follow, and pay attention to the dance at the same time. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4