Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

(They have a weird family dynamics. Isn't she interested in her father's wellbeing? Maybe asking about it or visiting hospital. Does she even know he's unwell?)

she is not aware her dad collapsed because of her. she is too busy hiding in her friend's house to find out what chaos is happening at home. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

34 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

And the other sources of that chaos walks free around and enjoy it. Maybe he was a trickster in his previous life?

:lol:

not for long! yada's spidey senses started tingling and she realized her hospital friend was something off. she is running around and sees him at the hospital entrance from far. she asks who are you and he answers she will find out soon enough.... ooh, that reminds me of... 

Spoiler

star-wars-correct-way.gif 

yada learns the hard way that you can't run behind a man.... in heels. drama lesson: want to run chase a man? get shoes first. 

• LOL 3

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

ooh, that reminds me of... 

Love that reference every time it shows up. Don't know if I'm your sister almost husband is of the same level, but definitely contextually it fits.

:kiss_wink:

Btw. she must be hard to play games with her spidey sense.

• LOL 1
  • Blob 2

25 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Love that reference every time it shows up. Don't know if I'm your sister almost husband is of the same level, but definitely contextually it fits.

:kiss_wink:

Btw. she must be hard to play games with her spidey sense.

normally it would be weird to cheer for a male lead who just dumped one sister and is now in the process of pursuing another. however, khem acts like she is in high school and is so annoying. she is so embarassing about getting ditched on her wedding day that she needs to be persuaded by na to check in on her dad. face palm. is it any wonder that krit falls in love with the older capabale sister yada who is more than smart enough to match with him? yea, krit, good job in dumping the stupid sister. 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

I finished Ep 1.

@joccu and @partyon this is pretty fluffy so far. :joy: 

It reminds me of Secret and revenge-driven Ji Sung. No unexpected pregnancies, no embryo swapping, no cheating so far. Not bad at all. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

however, khem acts like she is in high school and is so annoying. she is so embarassing about getting ditched on her wedding day that she needs to be persuaded by na to check in on her dad. face palm.

Seriously! Not a fan of her right now. She needs to take some agency for her life!

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I finished Ep 1.

@joccu and @partyon this is pretty fluffy so far. :joy: 

It reminds me of Secret and revenge-driven Ji Sung. No unexpected pregnancies, no embryo swapping, no cheating so far. Not bad at all. :lol:

Seriously! Not a fan of her right now. She needs to take some agency for her life!

see it was fun right?! @partyon and @joccu was just scaring you. kekeke... so will you watch ep 2 as well?

@Idylla Kaizoku ~ episode ended with yada finally realizing her hospital friend was krit. he gifts her a pair of shoes as gift to begin a new game. LOL. and he also tells her that his name is not really krit. yikes! one thing for sure, he hates the dad and thinks of him as evil. hint, hint, hint!

• LOL 4

@joccu

Sesame Street Reaction GIF by HBO Max

@Idylla Kaizoku @confusedheart @the_sweetroad Here is a short recap of what has happened so far in Love and Deception:

1) FL (Pla) and her snake sister (Kamonthip) become orphans in their early teens, and the ML's (Trai) father takes them in. FL Pla falls in love with ML Trai at that point but her snake sister Kamonthip seduces Trai and starts a secret affair with him.

Spoiler

202179368656.jpg

FL Pla on the left, snake sister on the right

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZSB062InejZRElUPI67VzlerWp

ML Trai

%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A5%E0%

ML and FL used to study martial arts together while growing up

2) No one knows the ML Trai and snake sister are getting it on (well actually they aren't since it turned out he's a virgin who had sex for the first time with the FL later - read on) He moves to the country side because he wants to be farmer unlike his rich dad, and gets adopted by the village head. His adoptive sister Pin is totally in love with him.

Spoiler

22-3-1024x683.jpg

ML Trai and village adopted sister Pin

Unfortunately cute village man is totally in love with Pin but in vain... :tears:

Spoiler

Dtbezn3nNUxytg04abonfnbORoIE5QdNbx6vPbf2

Cute village man who has no chance with Pin - he's not rich

1651712026679-682x1024.jpg

Village head adoptive dad and ML Trai

3) ML Trai goes back to his real dad's place and finds his bride in bed with his dad and goes berzerk! :scream: He tries to kill fiancé, dad and himself. FL Pla stops him from committing suicide. FL Pla and her sister have been living with ML's dad for a long time and FL Pla is the nice one and has been taking care of the ailing father.

Father did not know that his son was in love with his snake girlfriend and ends up having a heart attack. FL Pla takes care of him, while snake sister goes around canoodling with her foreign boyfriend. In the end, they end up killing dad in hopes of getting his inheritance.

But dad knew she was cheating, and had changed his will...

4) Dad dies and in the will he stipulates that ML Trai and FL Pla must marry and live together for 3 years so that the ML can get the inheritance. And she'll get money too. Apparently dad had also a sneaking suspicion the leads might have been in love...

FL Pla's BFF who owns a hospital wants to marry her and tries to stop this from happening.

FL Pla says no - she wants no money, but ML Trai kidnaps her and takes her to the countryside.

Reason: He wants to get a hold of FL's snake sister so he can punish her for killing his dad

Spoiler

869163930341.jpg

FL Pla and hotshot BFF who wants to marry her (in the middle)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9jymOut1y169WV3AAwsM

ML and FL fight while kidnapping is going on

4DQpjUtzLUwmJZZSB1IIupGPRkEzvwxXXC43gw5p

5) Once in the village, ML Trai lies that FL Pla is his lesbian servant so that no one will suspect why they are living together. A lot of things happen - especially fight scenes between the leads. All the village men come to admire the FL so much for her martial arts skills that they party with her one night. She ends up very drunk and confesses to the ML that she loves him...

FF some more and they end up sleeping with each other...

Spoiler

24.jpg

FL love confession

1-22.jpg

Next day ML wakes up alone because FL has escaped in embarrassment

6) FL has escaped because she was so embarrassed. But he tracks her down. FF some more and suddenly the whole village knows that ML and FL are sleeping together. Village girl Pin is distraught, but her dad, village head adoptive dad, figures out that ML and FL are actually in love. So he decides he will wed them in a nice ceremony and have them come live in his house after that.

Lots of lovey dovey scenes of the leads making out and having sex.

Spoiler

rakxpz3abxzBxXWUkEg5-o.jpg

45458360-cace-11ec-bec3-6b3bfbb112f8_web

7) Preview of ep 5 shows ML Trai getting into an accident and getting amnesia. While FL is left with a 5 year old son! :scream:

@joccu And I do agree: this FL is really weak mentally - love her fighting skills but the ML walks all over her psychologically

Hope this clarified some open questions. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

ML Trai and village adopted sister Pin

They are so cute!!

You should work for dramabeans and do recaps, chingu. They suit you. :heart:

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

see it was fun right?! @partyon and @joccu was just scaring you. kekeke... so will you watch ep 2 as well?

Yes! :gangnamstyle:

Might not get to it tonight but this weekend is going to be all dramas, all the time. :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, krit, good job in dumping the stupid sister. 

Thumbs up. Well, maybe not exactly, but it was a wise decision. Just timing a bit off.

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

episode ended with yada finally realizing her hospital friend was krit.

That is a serious cliffhanger!

:scream:

What will she do next? Get revenge on a guy making his own revenge? And make him fail in his attempt and save her family! That's a good question! 

14 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

and he also tells her that his name is not really krit.

Now, this a real evil thing to say. How could he. I've got attached to the name! 

:sad1:

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hint, hint, hint!

So his father was ruined by yada father or something? Is it that kind of drama? 

• LOL 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Ok

bts-bts-suga.gif

I knew you were gonna use this against me, Ms. Koko :unamused:

And why are you giving me a confused reaction, when my recap was perfectly clear? :kicks:

8 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

You should work for dramabeans and do recaps, chingu. They suit you. :heart:

See what @the_sweetroad wrote!

I think you need new glasses Ms Koko  :smashes:

• LOL 4

@Lmangla Sorry for the late reply. But yeah, the wedding went well. I had a fun time. It was my first time in kochi so I was mostly into sightseeing and was hardly at home. LOL. You could also call that an escape mechanism but I did what I could do. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

@Lmangla Sorry for the late reply. But yeah, the wedding went well. I had a fun time. It was my first time in kochi so I was mostly into sightseeing and was hardly at home. LOL. You could also call that an escape mechanism but I did what I could do. LOL. 

You should give your chingu @Lmangla confused reactions for all the recaps she wrote today too. :fear:

You always prefer her over me!

:crybaby:

This a sad day peeps :bawling:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Hope this clarified some open questions.

Thank you. It did clarify a lot!

:loveu:

10 minutes ago, kokodus said:
On 5/17/2022 at 9:45 PM, partyon said:

I never thought I would say this, but I would rather see your raccoon oppa than any more of your Turkish oppas. 

Ok

I like that vintage camera in his hand. And the color balance, the creamy sweater and his hair. 

:cutekitty:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

I like that vintage camera in his hand. And the color balance, the creamy sweater and his hair. 

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! That is raccoon oppa. You're not allowed to praise him here. :fear:

Ms. Koko, she's just saying this cause she wants to get on your good side. :evillaugh:

@Sleepy Owl @larus Bring out the pest control asap!
Swirling Go Away GIF by Rise Records

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Idylla Kaizoku said:

Now, this a real evil thing to say. How could he. I've got attached to the name! 

kekeke... krit suits him right?

14 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Yes! 

Might not get to it tonight but this weekend is going to be all dramas, all the time. :lol:

cool! I might watch an ep a day -- I have watched it long long ago that I don't remember most of it but at the same time, there is no driving urgency to binge watch. 

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

awesome! glad you had fun. :) no fun wedding stories/madness to share? 

• Blob 4