Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Just dropping by to say :waves: to everyone!

Reading all your posts, I recall my school time! Those are all pretty memories back then! But now, I am not even sure if schools still exist because of this pandemic situation! :isannoyed:

By the way, I see so many K-oppas online! Who's the best of the best, anyway?! :loolz:

+2. (What's the current number?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@agenth  @anjuliet  @confusedheart  @hsmz  @gm4queen  @larus  @Lmangla@Min2206  @MayanEcho  @partyon  @sadthe1st  @Sky Kang@twinkle_little_star  

My husband attempts to be sexy :lol:

lA3bkEC.gif

for @LeftCoastOppa , @Sleepy Owl

jdwB3Lx.gif

@sadthe1st , @joccu  they said will do mopping on their way :mrgreen:

TcydBWq.gif

+2

• LOL 10
  • Thirsty 1

I watched first ep of "Red Sky/Hong Chun Gi", and dropped it. I just can't watch this drama. The plot, they try to make it sound serious, but it is ridiculous. I literally forgot this was going to be a fantasy Sageuk, this one has got demons, and 9 year old kids kissing

mKXzwOl.png

Dropped it like hot potato 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I watched first ep of "Red Sky/Hong Chun Gi", and dropped it. I just can't watch this drama. The plot, they try to make it sound serious, but it is ridiculous. I literally forgot this was going to be a fantasy Sageuk, this one has got demons, and 9 year old kids kissing

I never wanted to watch it. :w00t:  To me it sounded like a cute youth love drama in sageuk clothes and I wanted to watch something else for a historical drama. 

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

Just now, larus said:

I never wanted to watch it. :w00t:  To me it sounded like a cute youth love drama in sageuk clothes and I wanted to watch something else for a historical drama. 

I was interesting in the drama since it would should King Sejo, and the power struggle which happened at that time. Forget the power struggle, young prince who would later become King Sejo, was actually possessed by the demon briefly and so he became the way he was apparently :isannoyed:

No sir, I will not be watching this drama anymore, I have better dramas in my watchlist to watch 

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No sir, I will not be watching this drama anymore, I have better dramas in my watchlist to watch 

It is great that you have decided that after the first episode. Yeah, you have many other dramas on your watchlist and the time is not expending.

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

3 minutes ago, larus said:

Yeah, you have many other dramas on your watchlist and the time is not expending.

Chingu, any updates about Uncle so far? I am so in to the series because it's Oh Jung Se playing the lead! Please feel free to tag me if you find anything interesting! :lol:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

and 9 year old kids kissing

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

i dun mind supernatural in sageuk.. i was ok with joseon exorcist but it got terminated.

14 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Are they taking childhood connection to the next level

wow.. let me try recall any baby oppa i kissed when i was in preschool.. and maybe try link back the "destiny" now.. if he has grown to be a chocolate abs oppa.. lol

Happy Dance GIF

+2

• LOL 4
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

wow.. let me try recall any baby oppa i kissed when i was in preschool.. and maybe try link back the "destiny" now.. if he has grown to be a chocolate abs oppa.. lol

me I shouldn’t not contact any preschool boys I may bushed one or two in ground while playing together, they may want revenge now :sweat_smile:

BV6Y4fs.gif

+2

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

Our high expectation 

he crush our expectation on CRUSH LANDING ON YOU :mrgreen:

Sad Reality ( kiss that worse than teenagers kissing ) 

@Min2206 he may got abs , jury isn’t out on this yet what you think @partyon

+2

It's okay not to be okay
Someone can have him ... not my type.  :mrgreen:

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Wanna have him in your list of oppa... let see...........how about KangOppa

Enough already @Thong Thin  Enough laaaa
Too Many GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, larus said:

So the school started early. I thought the majority of schools start on September 1. We start on September 13.

Happy schooling @larus
akshay: Happy schooling Promotes Happy learning.

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Min2206 who are your 2 other oppas, may I know? (pls exclude LMH & Taec - hahaha)     

Wow!  I did NOT expect this question and especially from you ... hehe

Anyway, I am pleased to inform

LMH  - Oppa
CJH -  Zoppa (thanks to @partyon, I was intro to Choi JH from Zombie Detective)
OKpa - Taec - i think through you
JinOppa - saw him in The Devil Judge -- but he loves that JUDGE more  :(

Choi Jin Hyuk | Choi jin hyuk, Jin, Korean actors

27 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So fast, sunbae-nim .... ?  

26 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Happy schooling @larus

Sometimes I wish I were a school girl again. :D

40 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, any updates about Uncle so far? I am so in to the series because it's Oh Jung Se playing the lead! Please feel free to tag me if you find anything interesting!

Sure. I will update the thread if I have something. So far I know that this drama will air in December.

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

16 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Eternity_AIA  which team, sub or add?  sorry

Please be team Add We need more members. :D

With new post we add or subtract 2 depending on which team we are. It is not hard.

41 minutes ago, Eternity_AIA said:

Well it's a little bit late. do you study in university?

No. I am not a student either but I wish I were so young again.  :D

In Romania the school starts around 15 September and universities on October 1. We start a bit late. 

45 minutes ago, Eternity_AIA said:

Thanks for having me!!! Anyways which brand of chicken do you like?

I like chicken in general but I can`t say that I ate fast food much. Just ocasionally. I think I would like any brand.  Usuall I ate from KFC from time to time.

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

+ 2

Glad you informed ahead....saves my breath from reading the synopsis.

hot-potato.gif&ehk=huVmdcVoKAfKkhypjwMfU

Hello @Eternity_AIA

Mind to share which corner of the world are you from.

I am from Asia. :smiley:

@Ameera Ali  I really envy you, so easy to adopt NEW husband when there's a  new drama. Am wondering how are you going to abandon them later. 

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3