Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Even I am not familiar with the names of some younger sons.

76109261.1.jpg

cr.: owner

your son has enlisted into mandatory military service earlier this year.. lol i guess, we will have even more things to see next time!

maxresdefault.jpg

cr.: owner

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

:4267_LiccGif:Drooooooliing !

Now I understand why you abandoned your Daejang.... Your taste buds weren't stimulated enough :D

Sorry, I'll get my coat ... :emmm:

Running Man Reaction GIF by moodman

16 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

b) We are left with no abs after gorging on all that lovely food pics that get posted every day.

I'll take abs pics any day over food pics. :D

I'm not a foodie, so all these food pics posted on this thread are wasted on me. I just eat so I can survive. :D

But abs.....?

wings GIF

1 hour ago, larus said:

I don`t know who are these guys but ....nice abs. :love:

Chingu, how many years have I known you....? You were active already when I joined Soompi back in 2014.

FIRST time I've seen you compliment abs. :scream:

Oh My God Reaction GIF

What is happening? :scream:

• LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

I don`t know who are these guys but ....nice abs. :love:

Chingu, seeing you compliment abs for the first time, you have officially joined the dark side 

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

Aren't they the cleanup crew?? 

83c1825be832d76b870ac6deb1cd74e3.jpg

+2

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

38 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

you have officially joined the dark side 

My thoughts exactly. :evillaugh:

Not even that cute mop-looking dog would change your mind in helping out for even five minutes? :please:

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

Excuse me, but is this the notorious Abs and Subtract Thread?

Notorious?? Well, I never! We are most angelic around here. :doggie:

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

I'm not a foodie, so all these food pics posted on this thread are wasted on me. I just eat so I can survive.

I'm a foodie, but half and half on food and biceps+hands. It's the strength of the grip, erm, touch, you see. :evillaugh:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

27 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Sung Hoon and I broke up a few pages ago. 

Why? Or I am too indiscreet? :D

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, seeing you compliment abs for the first time, you have officially joined the dark side 

:w00t: But it was not the first time. Just that I don`t make a fuss about it. I will admire them from afar.

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

28 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

@sadthe1st Sung Hoon and I broke up a few pages ago.

Sung Hoon is barf.

Sick Vomit GIF by Originals

Good for you that you broke up with him, chingu!

:wow1:

I hear that @agenth is willing to marry off her oppa. Very generous.

Maybe something for you?

But the conditions are:

a) You must never divorce him

b) You must like him even with the long hair....

2 minutes ago, larus said:

:w00t: But it was not the first time. Just that I don`t make a fuss about it. I will admire them from afar.

Chingu, like I said in my earlier post. I've known you since 2014. This is the first time I've seen you compliment abs. :w00t:

I am stunned! :o

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingu, how many years have I known you....? You were active already when I joined Soompi back in 2014.

FIRST time I've seen you compliment abs.

I am active from December 2012.

I have complimented abs sometime but with moderation. Chingus like Triplem and others introduced them to me when I came to this thread. Curiously, I did not know this thread existed since recently. I came late here, in 2019 or 2020. Now that I think about it, I don`t remember how I got here.  :D

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I am active from December 2012.

I have complimented abs sometime but with moderation. Chingus like Triplem and others introduced them to me when I came to this thread. Curiously, I did not know this thread existed since recently. I came late here, in 2019 or 2020. Now that I think about it, I don`t remember how I got here.  :D

Chingu, you came to this thread in 2020. I know because I joined this thread some time before you.

We were both active for a long time on drama and actor/actress threads only.

I think it was because you were active on the True or False thread that you joined this thread? Remember? :D

Honestly, I don't remember why I joined this thread either. But here I am. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, you came to this thread in 2020. I know because I joined this thread before you.

I think it was because you were active on the True or False thread with me? Remember?

Now I am starting to remember vaguely.   I know that I was in that thread almost at the same time. I found True and False late as well. So, you have recruited me also? :love:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, larus said:

teen-titans-slade.gif

Jokes apart, the reason I came to add/sub thread was to see why it was usually always at the top of the "hot topics" :joy:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

26 minutes ago, larus said:

Now I am starting to remember vaguely.   I know that I was in that thread almost at the same time. I found True and False late as well. So, you have recruited me also? :love:

I am starting to think I may have recruited you here  :D Because we kept chatting about stuff on the True False thread - like a lot - and then other people probably grew tired of reading our elderflower juice and old period movies/series discussions - so I got you to join the add subtract thread instead.

It was the start of the pandemic, so we were all bored and looking for entertainment. This thread had it :D

But chingu, even though I've been a member since 2014, I didn't join this thread until late 2019 I think. I enjoy drama threads a lot still to this day. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Jokes apart, the reason I came to add/sub thread was to see why it was usually always at the top of the "hot topics" 

I think that was  the reason I clicked True and False thread also. But I wasn`t really curious to explore other forums. I was active only in some drama threads and that`s it. I am glad that I have discovered this small comunity. It is like another world/Soompi. :lol:

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Because we kept chatting about stuff on the True False thread - like a lot - and then other people probably thought grew tired of reading our elderflower juice and old period movies/series discussions - so I got you to join the add subtract thread instead.

I remember discussing about elderflower and old movies but I thought it was in this thread. :D I have problems with the memory.

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2