Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

@cenchingI didn't receive a notification, maybe it's for the better. Or ist it a few hours ago again? :D

@stroppyseStill doesn't count hon. I agree that you can find good food in the UK, but you have to look for food of other countries. No one says "Let's go eat british today". 

Well, see? :D 

@sushiliciousNobody likes a tell-tale. I'm your big brother, it's my job to tease you, otherwise you get the wrong idea. :P 

30 minutes ago, triplem said:

me too...ahahahah....well looks like W as unhappy as I was with the ending, was a bit better...

@bedifferent I  saw your post on MOA :joy:....was it an open ending.?..go ahead and spoil it for me...won't be watching.

hahaha, open ending, I laughed so hard reading the thread.  Hilarious.  Ending was not too bad if you were not shipping anyone.  If you let it sink in, it gets better (7/10 for me).  The drama as a whole... Okay, honestly, this is the first time I am watching SJJ's work.  Will be the last.  I didn't like the lazy writing, inconsistencies in the character developments, lack of cohesiveness in the story... and a big one, it's illogical many times throughout the drama.  I think as a writer doing AR - fantasy genre, you have take in consideration the audience's interest and intelligence to add details to make the story half-believable plot wise.  If your story is not strong in that front, invest in character development to make the viewers care or relate to what the characters are going through.  She half-assed both so hence, the audience furor over the ending. Yet, she doesn't come out apologetic for the effort or her writing, saying it was her best effort but she doesn't like the end result.  Huh? If she didn't like it, why settle and have millions/tons of people put in their best effort to help steer her ship?  Sounds a little egoistic to me. :lol:

Ending

Spoiler

The ending is open but hopeful cuz Jinwoo didn't die, just trapped in the game.  He's not entirely forgotten since Hee Joo has not lost hope that he will be found.  She kept waiting for him to come back.  One day, she overheard players talking that there is a guardian helping him defeat NPCs. That lead her to enter the game and run to where Jinwoo is playing.  The drama ends with his shadow killing the NPCs signifying that he is still alive in some form in the game.

Not a bad ending; could have been better.  I like that Jinwoo's personal journey to regain trust in others was through Hee Joo's unwavering love.  It was also her devotion in him that sustained her while others thought Jinwoo has died.   We are to assume that her belief will be the key to bring him back.

All these discussions about food makes me hungry.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

Ahh, popcorn ready. Later fries and chicken nuggets! NFL Conference National Championships are about to begiiiin.

:heart:the US. It will be such a great night. I will be awake until 4am for this. :D I would be a great american!

@bedifferent I am on eps 5 of CoN now! I had to take a break because it was draining on the emotions!! (Especially the eps that showed Kim Sun A staring at the crib in the shop. It took me sometime to play the episode further. That was so neatly executed without the unnecessary theatrics. In fact, this scene further heightens the car smashing scene in the later episode which went all out!!)  I think I know who the girl in green dress is. And may be also the mastermind behind all the murders. I cud be wrong. 

Spoiler

Cha Woo Kyung

But at this point it is too obvious so I may need to watch a few more episodes before I can bet my money on her being the one!

I seriously didn't recognize Nam Gyu Ri! I have seen her in just two dramas earlier but... wow!!

Hyun Bin in The Negotiation did what the script let him do. But he is capable of so much more. I blame the script! After starting so well it fizzled out. The end was hurried and meh!

I didn't notice his hair enough to irritate me! No complaints at all. :phew: 

+2

edit: @Lmangla @sushilicious Are you hinting I need to change my DP! :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

g1458948482448494065.jpg

I cant stop laughing at the play of words here!!!:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, staygold said:

I am on eps 5 of CoN now! I had to take a break because it was draining on the emotions!! (Especially the eps that showed Kim Sun A staring at the crib in the shop. It took me sometime to play the episode further. That was so neatly executed without the unnecessary theatrics. In fact, this scene further heightens the car smashing scene in the later episode which went all out!!)  I think I know who the girl in green dress is. And may be also the mastermind behind all the murders. I cud be wrong. 

I seriously didn't recognize Nam Gyu Ri! I have seen her in just two dramas earlier but... wow!!

Hyun Bin in The Negotiation did what the script let him do. But he is capable of so much more. I blame the script! After starting so well it fizzled out. The end was hurried and meh!

I didn't notice his hair enough to irritate me! No complaints at all. :phew: 

Don't binge watch CoN!  A couple of episodes at a time is good, not the whole drama.  The drama doesn't do fillers and watching it requires full immersion of yourself into the story.  PD is very good with using visuals to tell the story.  The dialogues also have layered meanings too.  This drama will make you rethink and replay the scenes/dialogues multiples times in your head.  Each time will give you a different interpretation so it's safe to say, your opinions will change episode to episode.   Keep guessing.^^

You are partially correct in narrowing down the field of suspects.  Keep watching.

11 minutes ago, staygold said:

They f***** up MoA finale didnt they!!! I just finished ep 15! 

It's not too bad for me.  The drama as a whole, the disappointments are glaring.  Rewatch value is zero. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

@SejabinWhy? Because I lost weight, I was a lil fat. :D No, not that big of a deal. changing eating behavior was enough. Now is all about shaping. 

I have to make mommy proud next year on the thread. :joy: