Add and Subtract Game

Admin

we could skip @packmule3.... but in the game we played in school, we generally answered all teh questions and read the "story" in the end. that was the fun bit. so try and stick as much to all the qs and basically have the ending and start over ... or something! need some zzz.. not sure if am coherent at the moment.

• Like 1

Yup, it's already prepared answers but random picks. So yeah it would be difficult if don't have enough numbers  or someone doesn't show up. If we can post answers in white and gather all answers in one post it would be easier but maybe not fun. But if we do it spontaneously answers can get mixed up too lol we need trial

• Like 3

@Lmangla Awesome!!! Love your idea. We used to play this kind of games as well. I dont think we need to prepare the answers beforehand. It would be better if its on the spot. We can improvise a lot. Oh you know after a person answers a question he/she can randomly tag the next person who has to answer. Like you know the truth or dare game. But yeah that requires everyone to be present at the same time online or else it will break the continuity. 

• Like 3

550 552

Whoops. Didn't see @thunderman1's post.  He/She is on Team addition.    552

13 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

we could skip @packmule3.... but in the game we played in school, we generally answered all teh questions and read the "story" in the end. that was the fun bit. so try and stick as much to all the qs and basically have the ending and start over ... or something! need some zzz.. not sure if am coherent at the moment.

okay. we'll work out the kinks tomorrow then. 'night! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

@packmule3 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its a he and yes <3 Taylor Swift.

Though i just got home from an 'event/rave' its like 5am now here in Australia. time for bed =P

I know. I know. You're a he. (I think I've known since the beginning. tsk.tsk.tsk.)

But I'm preserving your masculine/feminine "mystique" by pretending not to know. :D G'night to you! 

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh going from the T.S song before, i absolutely adore her older stuff. her new stuff is still great but nothing as awesome as the first few when she was starting out, bit of that country-ness in there. hehehe

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TRaNz said:

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Oh going from the T.S song before, i absolutely adore her older stuff. her new stuff is still great but nothing as awesome as the first few when she was starting out, bit of that country-ness in there. hehehe

Yes. I mostly know her old songs... from which album is that again? Fearless?  When she was still into country music.  

I drove my nieces to a few Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber and One Direction concerts.  >.<  (Just drove, mind you. I was the designated chauffeur for my nieces and their friends. My sons weren't into these pop icons.)   

The "highlight" of this indulgent aunt's concert days? I saw one of the kids from One Direction in the parking lot as he got on their bus, and he smiled at ME!  lol.  Meanwhile, my nieces were hunting for the group inside the arena....

49 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Yup, it's already prepared answers but random picks. So yeah it would be difficult if don't have enough numbers  or someone doesn't show up. If we can post answers in white and gather all answers in one post it would be easier but maybe not fun. But if we do it spontaneously answers can get mixed up too lol we need trial

What if we do it where each person gets a question and then sends their answer to one person [who will definitely show up] and then that one person pastes the whole story together and posts it? We could run a story or something for those who do/can show up to make it up on the spot but have the randomly made up one put together ahead of time? That way, there would be one story where the outcome will be a total surprise but then you can have one story game going in real time too. 

Does this make sense to any one else or does it only make sense in my head.....?

I finally backread and I've done that personality test a few times. I get ISFP "The Adventurer" every time. It's pretty spot on for me, maybe only one or two things that are incorrect out of everything. 

Thank you for all the congratulations guys! I should know if I wake up and have 5 million [ok fine, I exaggerate] tags, something big happened! :lol: I never congratulated you @Berou? Omg, I thought I did! I'm sorry! Belated Congratulations! 

18 minutes ago, phikyl said:

What if we do it where each person gets a question and then sends their answer to one person [who will definitely show up] and then that one person pastes the whole story together and posts it? We could run a story or something for those who do/can show up to make it up on the spot but have the randomly made up one put together ahead of time? That way, there would be one story where the outcome will be a total surprise but then you can have one story game going in real time too. 

Does this make sense to any one else or does it only make sense in my head.....?

I finally backread and I've done that personality test a few times. I get ISFP "The Adventurer" every time. It's pretty spot on for me, maybe only one or two things that are incorrect out of everything. 

Thank you for all the congratulations guys! I should know if I wake up and have 5 million [ok fine, I exaggerate] tags, something big happened! :lol: I never congratulated you @Berou? Omg, I thought I did! I'm sorry! Belated Congratulations! 

Adventurer.  Let me look that up, too. 

Sure thing. I can send my question + answer to the assigned person. May 1 is a Monday, and that's usually a light day for me because my scheduler packs everything in the afternoon.  She knows I detest Monday mornings. 

There should be a kdrama about Monday mornings. 

Spoiler

8398613a25c8ac6fda5eea97fdcb215f.jpg

I can do it if everyone gets their entry to me by May 1st at 10pm Korean Standard Time. 

It'll probably be posted on May 1st/2nd, depending on where you're at in the world but that gives everyone some time to see this/put their entry together.

Who all is participating? @Lmangla @Berou @kokodus @thesunset @onlysb1 @lynne22? I'm missing names, I know I am. ><

@angelangie are you participating as well?

Edit: 15 questions so we need either 15 people or a way to divide it up. lol.

I was thinking I would use a random number generator to randomly assign everyone questions but the other option is everyone answers every question and then I use the random number generator to pick answers from each person. :lol:  Whichever works best for everyone!

Edit: on second thought, the second option probably works best so that we don't have to worry about people not seeing their assignment in time.

So everyone interested,answer all the questions and pm them to me and I'll use a random number generator to throw a story together!

Questions in spoiler for reference:

Spoiler

so the Qs:

the guy was _________ (describe - most likely rich because they are always rich! ^_^)

the girl was _______ (describe - poor; because only whiny, clingy second lead stalkers are rich)

they met _________ (somewhere where PPL could easily be placed)

he said _______ (generally something nasty because all guys have some bad impression disease)

she said _______ (generally something exasperated because all good women are this close to having a bad day)

the second leads _______ (guy is good looking, tall, almost a certainly smarter choice. girl is stupid, whiny, clingy)

villains _____________ (who are they? why are in the OTP's way? birth secret? status? murder? prison break? kingdom politics? why can't the OTP get together?)

side characters _________ (useful? for stylist to experiment? what did they say?)

theme song title _________ (first love always meets at first snow)

PPLs to be included _________ (orange juice? underwear? pressure cooker?)

PPL inclusion scene _________ (the couple break up while drinking orange juice)

fashion terrorist / experiment ____________ (what can the stylist distinctively use to mark the character? and which character? purple lipstick for villain ajummah perhaps?)

what happened to the villains, evil people and side characters) ___________ (it is always happy ending for OTP. so we will ignore those two. but what about everyone else)

@phikyl How come we get assignments?? hahaha. 

Hey @CamelKnight and @TRaNz, we expect input from you, too, okay?  You may answer any of these four questions:

Spoiler

the guy was _________ (describe - most likely rich because they are always rich! ^_^)

the girl was _______ (describe - poor; because only whiny, clingy second lead stalkers are rich)

they met _________ (somewhere where PPL could easily be placed)

he said _______ (generally something nasty because all guys have some bad impression disease)

she said _______ (generally something exasperated because all good women are this close to having a bad day)

But if you're really that shy shy shy (lol), go ahead and answer this:

And don't you dare quote Lionel Richie.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

How come we get assignments??

Well, I was thinking assignments would lighten the load so that people wouldn't have to take on writing a full story.... but at the same time, there's no guarantee that someone will see their assignment in time and then we'd have a hole. 

SO MANY VARIABLES!

@phikyl See that? We're a bunch of over-achievers.  We just leveled-up this numbers/add/subtract  game. 

I think I'll give my secretary a call and ask for her help.  She loves to read those paperback romance novels, and she hides her books (because they always show a woman wtih big-bosoms-falling-out-of-the-bodice embraced by a brawny guy) from everyone's eyes in these floral Vera Bradley/Laura Ashley print bookcovers. hahaha. That's how I know she's reading something salacious.  

• Like 2

So you're saying you've never read those things?! Omg! They're great! The old style Harlequins too [the ones from like the 70's].