Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Why i miss forum all of sudden :relaxed:

On 9/10/2021 at 1:53 PM, serenilmauve said:

New addition in the collection of the master of mirror selfies 

Romcom master, kiss master, tteokgalbi master, now mirror selfies master :love:

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Some fans in London had a pleasure to meet Seo Jun. He had a dinner with Chris Lyon and his manager;))

Sooo lucky.. hope she will share us the story more on the part 2 :D

Even in the past few years, wherever he went abroad, there always been people who recognized him. Not to mention this time, with his increasingly global popularity, it's probably not easy for him to go anywhere abroad without anyone recognizing him. But regardless, i hope those fans who see him will always give him space and respect his privacy. And also i believe Terry will take a good care of him :innocent:

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/366/0000760754?sid=105

Itaewon Class is among 8 programs that received Excellent Award at Korea Communication Commision Broadcasting Awards for the social and cultural development category 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Can Awesome stop torturing us and release new Track tomorrow :persevere:

:Please:, Yes please Awesome do us a favor and help us out this misery, we miss him dearly you should know that by now :dissapointed_relieved: :Megathanks:in advance.

9 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Itaewon Class is among 8 programs that received Excellent Award at Korea Communication Commision Broadcasting Awards for the social and cultural development category

:approves:Congratulations to the entire team .IC deserves more awards and recognition. Undoubtedly, the coolest show ever. :coolshades:Park Seo-Joon Netflix GIF by The Swoon

• Like 6

[Ishani's Picks] Top 10 K-Dramas That Are Worth Re-watching Again And Again

There are some K-Dramas that are so good that one watch is simply not enough. They evoke such strong emotions in us that we go back to them again and again to relive those moments when we laughed, cried and empathised with the characters of the story. Such dramas are called "comfort dramas" because the sense of familiarity imbued in them is sometimes all you need to feel at ease at the end of a long day. Here are 10 K-Dramas that are so good that we can't help but rewatch them over and over again.

"Hwarang"

When it comes to historical dramas, "Hwarang" is one of a kind. Perhaps owing to the star-studded and youthful cast, there is a bright energy throughout this drama, even when it is rife with political intrigue. In addition, "Hwarang" has one of the best plot structures ever and even when you know all the twists and turns, it never gets old.

"Itaewon Class"

If you're ever in a slump and need some motivation to get you through a difficult time, watching "Itaewon Class" would be your best bet. Park Seo-joon is masterful in this drama as Park Sae-roy alongside Kim Da-mi's Jo I-seo, which makes this drama worth binge watching and then rewatching all over again.Ten years down the line, this drama will still remain fresh.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hancinema

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Why i miss forum all of sudden :relaxed:

Romcom master, kiss master, tteokgalbi master, now mirror selfies master :love:

Sooo lucky.. hope she will share us the story more on the part 2 :D

Even in the past few years, wherever he went abroad, there always been people who recognized him. Not to mention this time, with his increasingly global popularity, it's probably not easy for him to go anywhere abroad without anyone recognizing him. But regardless, i hope those fans who see him will always give him space and respect his privacy. And also i believe Terry will take a good care of him :innocent:

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/366/0000760754?sid=105

@Anjalifairy lucky that female fan indeed who was able to have encountered with him,  who got to sit beside his table in a restaurant in London on September 10. Ohh............is Terry the name of his manager? Good that she respects their privacy. And she called him "her husband" - LOL - :Megalol:

• Like 6