Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy What a beautiful handsome incredible man 

No doubt. And looks awesome in every color :love:

@Jeomju1216 Talking about that Gongcha, this is my favorite fan video (and one of my favorite fan channels too) of him from that event. 

https://youtu.be/5UZ72S4bScM

(Why it don't embedd? :crazy:)

I can sit and stare at him doing interaction with fans, doing goofy things, and teasing his fans like that :lol:

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I miss him so much. I hope one fine day I can meet him also. :love:

If Awesome still doesnt give us Record Park's today, I will DM Mr. Yang all the time. Lol. 

Make sure you do it if it doesn't come today. Awesome be ready for my friend's DM attack! :isannoyed:

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Anjalifairy lucky that female fan indeed who was able to have encountered with him,  who got to sit beside his table in a restaurant in London on September 10. Ohh............is Terry the name of his manager? Good that she respects their privacy. And she called him "her husband" - LOL - 

Yeah Terry is the manager who accompany him. He is actually Awesome ENT's 이사/director (or executive director?)

Lol everyone can claim him as their husband :lol:

http://m.yes24.com/Goods/Detail/103710412

Seojun will be on the main article for Harper's Bazaar October Issue (10 pages)

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

More Essa Cut

1631526144.jpg

1631526144-2.jpg

1631526144-3.jpg

Spoiler

1631526144-1.jpg

Source Naver blog

Spoiler

Bcs no Record Park's, i ended up rewatching his old videos again :sleepy:

He really enjoys watching the performers, even nods his head and sings along the 'Treasure' song and Red Velvet's songs :D

I think he also seems cautious in case he gets caught on camera when singing. He keeps looking at the cameraman lol

• Like 11