Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

It’s been a few days since it’s official, but, the feeling is still sinking in, so proud of him:sparklyeyes:

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

It will be nice to see Seo Jun interacting with fans after pandemic;)

I know right, it will be even more tough to find a spot in his fan meetings into the future, they will most likely sell out in seconds :yay:Will our dream ever come true of seeing him in person?? :sweet: he’s such a big star now… a super nova that can be seen dazzling from far away :piggydance:

15 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

for some reasons official channel deleted videos and reuploaded them two days ago :sweatingbullets: Original videos already had something around million views too…

Why though, that’s so strange…it’s not easy to get those kind of views for CFs :rubchin:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

They repurposed this convo + Seo Jun’s expression at 0:39 into a whole CF theme for KB Pay, right? Just so adorable Madam Youn and Seo Jun’s convos are, she doesn’t shy away from showering praises on him, I hope they get to make a movie together soon :eats:

16 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Jeomju1216 I think we can achieve everything if we dream about it and also plan everything;) Something like sending him gift one time sounded to me like impossible task, but our group effort proved me wrong;)) 

You’re right, never say never I guess and in Seo Jun we trust :winkx:

• Like 8

while looking at the kbpay video I noticed something interesting

if you hear PSJ saying the word surprise carefully you'll realise that he definetly is working hard on his english accent

just listnening to that word makes me believe that he will speak amazingly well in the marvels movie

• Like 9

56 minutes ago, tashjeomju said:

if you hear PSJ saying the word surprise carefully you'll realise that he definetly is working hard on his english accent

just listnening to that word makes me believe that he will speak amazingly well in the marvels movie

Undoubtedly, he must have worked hard with a language coach and I’m sure he’ll continue to polish off his English speaking skills while actively working on the MCU project …he’s gonna shine really bright :love:

This is an interesting article on Hallyu trends from the perspective of Seo Jun’s US agency rep and he also talks about linguistic support for cross over stars: https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2019/10/02/hallyu-influence-is-merely-one-trend-making-korean-actors-more-desirable-in-hollywood/

There are challenges involved in crossing over and language is definitely one of them.

“The language barrier is indeed an obvious challenge, but many Korean stars with crossover potential these days are already bi-lingual or speak fluent accented English,” said Lee. “The latter has become more accepted by English speaking audiences, thanks to the spread of popular multi-language content through global OTT platforms like Netflix, and changing media consumption patterns. Still, it's common for us to negotiate for a dialect coach and/or translator to be provided on set to increase the comfort level and preparation of the actor when working overseas.”

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@willenette Considering that the whole cast and filming crew right now all in UK we expected him to be fly there too, but some news reports confused us;)) Anyway his manager and now Seo Jun himself showed us that they’re definitely in UK and joined everyone;))

@serenilmauve  I zoomed-in the picture he posted and right - this is London skyline, which received 1.5 million likes as of writing. The tall structure in the background is the BT Tower in London. So....he left South Korea last Sept. 3 and boarded his flight to London & not to US. :Ohboy3:

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve  I zoomed-in the picture he posted and right - this is London skyline, which received 1.5 million likes as of writing. The tall structure in the background is the BT Tower in London. So....he left South Korea last Sept. 3 and boarded his flight to London & not to US. :Ohboy3:

Yeap, spend mandatory 5 days in quarantine and now free to go;))

• Like 6
  • Love 1