Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTg0ahWtCJA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seojun's manager update that he's in UK. So it's the answer of his whereabout that makes us freak out every day guys :joy:

Tbh, i'm still trembling and need some time for myself to post it here lol. I still can't believe it that an hour before we were still trying to solved the mystery of that Naver blog about his possibility being in UK and then ta-da! His manager posted an obvious hint :love: I feel like universe works together to satisfy our sherlock soul :joy: Still a bit hesitant about it but then @serenilmauvespotted the chamdahan box the manager was holding at the airport. Lol thank you my fellow sherlocks. For the first time we're not being in dead end :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 5

@Anjalifairy great job fellow Sherlock :joy:

C814-C927-EEAD-4-D78-989-E-8-EF34-CD6-FA

Anyway, that shows, that it’s sometimes better not follow what press says, but believe actual information, that we already gathered. We knew, that filming crew right now in UK and the possibility of him going there to join them sounded rather more logical, but I was willing to think outside the box, because I don’t have enough knowledge about Hollywood movie making industry :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Anyway, that shows, that it’s sometimes better not follow what press says, but believe actual information, that we already gathered. We knew, that filming crew right now in UK and the possibility of him going there to join them sounded rather more logical, but I was willing to think outside the box, because I don’t have enough knowledge about Hollywood movie making industry :sweatingbullets:

Indeed! I was about to say the same thing. K-media outlets don't always provide accurate information. And also, that "RED" internatonal news site (you know what it is):unamused: I think they caused international fans believe Seojun went to LA through their misleading translation while Awesome never once stated in their notice that Seojun went to LA. So don't always trust media, but trust your sherlock instinct lol :lol:

On the brighter note, i hope he has a good time despite being in the prison for 14 days (or 10?) lol Eat well and don't get sick, Seojun :kiss_wink:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy That was a gross case of inaccurate translation and adding from themselves. You can make assumptions, but they shouldn’t add anything to statement itself. It’s unprofessional at best. 

They're unreliable big time :unamused:

Also i think those k-media outlets that day releasing their articles just based on their assumption. The ones who said LA probably referred to initial report that the filming would be in LA, while the ones who said UK referred to the fact that all cast are now currently filming in London. Not bcs they really got the information from a trusted source.. :grimace:

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Seojun's manager update that he's in UK. So it's the answer of his whereabout that makes us freak out every day guys :joy:

Tbh, i'm still trembling and need some time for myself to post it here lol. I still can't believe it that an hour before we were still trying to solved the mystery of that Naver blog about his possibility being in UK and then ta-da! His manager posted an obvious hint :love: I feel like universe works together to satisfy our sherlock soul :joy: Still a bit hesitant about it but then @serenilmauvespotted the chamdahan box the manager was holding at the airport. Lol thank you my fellow sherlocks. For the first time we're not being in dead end :lol:

Actually buzzing that I’m on the same time zone as him - really hope they come back to shoot at my old uni location I would be camping there all day and night! :joy:  I wonder if he’ll meet up with Son Heung Min. It’s nice to know he has familiar faces here too :)

Edited by Chestnut88
Incorrect spelling
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Amazing find @Anjalifairy, at last we have some peace … ok for the next few hours before new questions pop up in our head and the mystery solving starts again :joy: I hope he can use this isolation time to eat and sleep well and more than anything rest his mind well Korean Drama Hug GIF by The Swoon

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Great job indeed, by the way image on that post is broken for me @serenilmauve

11 minutes ago, Chestnut88 said:

Actually buzzing that I’m on the same time zone as him - really hope they come back to shoot at my old uni location I would be camping there all day and night! :joy:  I wonder if he’ll meet up with Son Heung Min. It’s nice to know he has familiar faces here too :)

Wow, good luck with spotting him :thumbsup: I’m curious too, how often he’ll have a chance to catch up with Son… 

• Like 8