Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

50 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Director was busy explaining things, Seo Jun was busy taking notes, Uhm Jung Hwa was busy clinging to Seo Jun and flirting with the camera by using fake Santa beard lol 

Awwww UJH is adorable, Seo Jun’s focus is on another level :approves:

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTg0ahWtCJA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Seojun's manager update that he's in UK. So it's the answer of his whereabout that makes us freak out every day guys :joy:

Tbh, i'm still trembling and need some time for myself to post it here lol. I still can't believe it that an hour before we were still trying to solved the mystery of that Naver blog about his possibility being in UK and then ta-da! His manager posted an obvious hint :love: I feel like universe works together to satisfy our sherlock soul :joy: Still a bit hesitant about it but then @serenilmauvespotted the chamdahan box the manager was holding at the airport. Lol thank you my fellow sherlocks. For the first time we're not being in dead end :lol:

Thanks a lot to you and @serenilmauve:foryou:It is a bit peaceful for this moment. :love: Even though we still have many questions like @Jeomju1216 said. Lol. 

KNTV is the best ever. Envy with Japanese fans.

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 7

*** Japan confirms the remake of "Itaewon Class" with male lead Takeuchi Ryoma. PSJ's drama was a big HIT in Japan last year during the early days of the pandemic. So, it's only logical that J-Doramas would want to remake it. Now, it's coming & has a premiere date, eyeing towards a June next year (2022) release. It will be called Roppongi Class, a district in Tokyo. This one actually makes sense to remake with a different setting and cultural twist. :heart2:

• Like 6
  • Blob 2