Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

58 minutes ago, Agatka01 said:

I love him in I Call You Gold. Watched it many times already on 123movies and loved it. Now he has One Warm Word. In which he does a great job. I hope to see him in more dramas in the near future and maybe even more than just dramas. After all, the man is talented. And I think he has everything ahead of him. Soon he will participate not only in different dramas. But also in other interesting films. Which I'd love to see. Like I do now with what I have. Good luck to him the man is talented. And I think he has everything ahead of him. Soon he will participate not only in different dramas. But also in other interesting films. Which I'd love to see. Like I do now with what I have. Good luck to him!

@Agatka01 so NICE to know that you watched "I Summon You, Gold" & find it good. Actually, I'm not really into long EP dramas. I prefer just the standard one, which is like  16-18EPs but, gosh this one was 50-EPs. I thought twice before starting it but I did it for Yeon Jung Hoon & PSJ. Yeon Jung Hoon won the Male Excellence Award In Serial Drama Category for his acting performance in this drama at MBC Drama Award. Take a look at PSJ in the poster of this drama. You can see that he's just one of the supports in this drama. I guess this was his 3rd drama from his debut one. And the rest is history.............Now, he's the leading man!

:popcornjackson:

25.jpg?w=529&h=412

poster source : thedramacorner.com

• Like 7

Slice Of Life K-Dramas That Will Change Your Life

The “slice of life” genre is often known for its ability to tell a character’s story and everyday life in a very natural narrative. It does not necessarily need the over-exciting climax or series of events to keep viewers engaged, but instead, viewers are drawn into the characters because they are relatable and have depth. There are many slice of life K-dramas, but here are the ones that might just change your life. If you haven’t watched all of these, make sure you do! You’ll be in for an introspective ride!

Disclaimer: List is in no particular order.

6. “Itaewon Class”

Park Sae Roy (Park Seo Joon) has been through a lot in his young life. His father was tragically killed in a hit-and-run accident, he was expelled from school, and he was sentenced to jail for three years. All this tragedy happened as a result of one family that owns the biggest restaurant chain in Korea. After getting out of jail, Sae Roy swears that he will get revenge and decides to open up his own restaurant called Dan Bam.

park-seo-joon.gif

The personal connection that you feel when watching “Itaewon Class” is emotional and uplifting at the same time.

Seeing Park Sae Roy go through the trials of death, mourning, loss, and betrayal are all too painful. But when he is able to work his way out of these problems and triumph over them, it gives viewers the same hope and longing in their own lives. Although there is a romance aspect to the series, the storyline of Sae Roy overcoming so much to become successful is an underdog story that many can root for.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 9

On 9/13/2021 at 12:49 AM, Anjalifairy said:

Talking about that Gongcha, this is my favorite fan video (and one of my favorite fan channels too) of him from that event. 

https://youtu.be/5UZ72S4bScM

(Why it don't embedd? :crazy:)

I can sit and stare at him doing interaction with fans, doing goofy things, and teasing his fans like that :lol:

I can watch him endlessly even he’s not doing anything and just breathing:eats:

I think I’m a lost case, I mean how not to fall for his charms :joy:

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Seo Jun is so sexy and hottie for Chanel & Bazaar again. :heart2beat:So happy we can see Seo Jun again.

He is the sexiest man alive, period! the ChanelxBazaar campaign was mighty good, he sure knows how to makes us drop a heartbeat :luvarrow:

Korean Drama Drinking GIF by The Swoon

4 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

When you accidentally chose yourself lol 

His luck when it comes to games is perhaps the not the best, let’s put it that way … :joy:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Jeomju1216 his reaction to that though lol 

I’m surprised he’s surprised given his history of ill fate on these variety show games, by now he should be like oh yeah that’s me :joy: :kitty:

9 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

don’t remember what game was about, but I guess it was that moment when Seo Jun decided enough is enough and no more game shows lmfao

Yep,  he probably thought that’s it :joy: Scared No Way GIF by The Swoon

Welcome onboard @Agatka01 :grin:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Seo-Jun Park, from 'Itaewon Class' to 'Captain Marvel' in the 10th year of his debut

‘Class’ shown by Park Seo-jun in his 10th year of debut

Actor Park Seo-jun, who is celebrating his 10th year of debut this year, departed for London, England on the 3rd of September to film the Marvel Studios movie 'The Marvels'.

At that time, Park Seo-jun's agency, Awesome ENT, said, "Park Seo-jun confirmed his appearance in the Marvel Studios movie and left the country this afternoon. Thank you to the many people who show interest and support for Park Seo-jun's new challenge." Detailed information about the movie, including the period, will be announced later.”

Overseas media, Screenrant, reported that there is a high probability that Park Seo-jun has been cast in the role of Amadeus Cho, a Korean hero, in 'The Marbles'. Amadeus Cho is a Korean-American scientist who transforms into the Hulk. Helen Cho, played by Soo-hyeon in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron', was the mother of Amadeus Cho. With this, Park Seo-jun became the third Korean actor to appear in a Marvel movie after Soo-hyeon (Avengers: Age of Ultron) and Ma Dong-seok (The Eternals). Captain Marvel's second series, The Marvels, is scheduled to be released on November 11, 2022.

joon GIF

Meanwhile, actor Park Seo-jun made his acting debut in the 2012 drama 'Dream High 2' by playing the role of an idol. Then, in 2013, he played the role of the son of a chaebol in 'Pots of gold' and received his first acting award. Park Seo-jun later said in an interview that this work was a turning point in his life.

Park Seo-jun first starred in the drama 'Witch's Love' in 2014. Park Seo-jun gained popularity by appearing as a younger man in love with an older woman. After that, in 2015, Park Seo-jun made his screen debut and established himself as a leading actor. In particular, he won the Popular Star Award at the Blue Dragon Film Awards for his role as detective Cha Dong-jae in his screen debut, 'The Chronicles of Evil'.

Park Seo-jun became known to fans when he appeared as a new diligent part-timer in the entertainment show 'Youn's Kitchen'. Park Seo-jun showed a different charm from dramas and movies, showing a charming personality with a solid physique and visuals. In particular, speaking Spanish, he learned through short-term rapid tutoring, and conversing with locals, the effort and thorough preparation were admirable. After the end of Yoon's Kitchen, Park Seo-jun took on the role of the main chaebol in the drama 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim' and achieved a high rating of 8.7%, continuing his popularity.

Korean Drama Smile GIF by The Swoon

'Itaewon Class' upgraded actor Park Seo-joon one step further. It was released on Netflix in more than 190 countries around the world and became very popular in Asia. 'Itaewon Class' spread Park Seo-jun's recognition abroad and made him stand tall as a representative Hallyu actor. Many film critics evaluate actor Park Seo-jun as 'a clever actor who is very good at acting'. In 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim', he skillfully played a narcissist character, and in 'Itaewon Class', he took on a completely different role as Park Sae-Roi, and showed off his trustworthy acting skills.

Happy Netflix GIF by The Swoon

Also, the anecdote of director Nia Dacosta is famous. Nia Dacosta, who directed the reboot of 'Candy Man', is the first black female director of a Marvel movie. In August 2020, she posted a photo of Park Seo-jun's 'Itaewon Class' on his Twitter and wrote, "My new drama boyfriend." Also, director Francis Lawrence of the 'The Hunger Games' series praised Park Seo-jun as "Korea's Ryan Gosling" after watching the movie 'The Divine Fury'.

From supporting roles to leading roles, and from Korea to the Marvel Universe, Park Seo-jun's moves are unstoppable. According to the American film database site IMDb, Park Seo-jun was added to the cast list for the Marvel Studios movie 'The Marvels'. If Soo-hyeon won an important role through audition, Ma Dong-seok and Park Seo-jun were the first to be contacted by Marvel.

Park Seo-jun, who celebrated the 10th anniversary of his debut this year, was asked by the media what kind of Park Seo-jun he would be in 10 years. I was able to overcome the hardships because I was able to do what I love and enjoy it, and it seems to have given me a lot more energy because there are people who support me.” “Looking back on 10 years now, there is a new wall when one is over. There is a wall that has to be overcome with difficulty, and there is another wall when you go over it. I think it will continue to be the case for the next 10 years.

• Like 5
  • Love 2