[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

10 hours ago, julia147 said:

I remember the ep when JK was team up with a girl to walk on the ảirbridge, he left her behind to enjoy it while the girl be like :" waaa, wait for me" *being scared and girly*  

That girl happens to be Hong Jin Young :D 

I, fortunately, missed the troll. Not that I intended to feed them anyway.

• Like 1

I totally missed that troll, which is a good thing. Lol or else i would have totally given him/her a piece of my mind too. I guess that troll could be that same kookmin shipper in ig who shamelessly tag jk hyung and his friends in his/her posts. My advice to all sa shippers, let's just ignore such trolls be it in ig or in here. Let us show that we SA shippers are on a different level than them. We are respectful and do not wish to bring war to other ships. Let us not make up stories about SA just to feed such trolls (this statement is for one particular sa shipper in ig whom i saw replying to that kookmin shipper). Let us prove to other shippers that we, SA shippers only post about SA based on facts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is KJK's concert yesterday. 19/04/2019 at GS Shop Company Festival at Elysian Gangcheon Ski Resort.

Am I hearing correctly?    I listened to the first song in the video "My Childhood Dream"  Tried again for the second time using headphones and i heard it again.  

Could someone please listen and confirm?  What is more important is the "Song Ji Hyo" bit.  CMIW Thanks.

Seem to hear KJK saying "Song Jihyo" "Song Ji Hyo" twice  before Jung Nam starts his rap

Jung Nam said "Jihyo" during the song ( I know there are some Korean words which sound like Jihyo)

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, tiglon said:

This is KJK's concert yesterday. 19/04/2019 at GS Shop Company Festival at Elysian Gangcheon Ski Resort.

Am I hearing correctly?    I listened again for the second time using headphones. I know how ridiculous this sounds.  That's why I am posting it. 

Could someone please listen and confirm? CMIW Thanks.

Seem to hear KJK saying "Song Jihyo" before Jung Nam starts his rap

and Jung Nam said "Jihyo Jihyo Jihyo" during the song ( I know there are some Korean words which sound like Jihyo)

Well, that would be nice if it's true, but I'm not sure about it too, since I don't speak Korean language... What I heard when Jung Nam sang was "Jump... Jump... Jump..." (I could misheard it too, please cmiiw) :)

However, if JK said Jihyo's name, I'm sure some media already noted it and made an article about it. So, in conclusion, imo maybe what JK said pronounce similarly to "Jihyo" but he didn't mention her name there.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Happy Easter, everyone. Whether you celebrate your faith, your family and friends, life in general, or the Easter Bunny, I wish you and yours the very best!

Have a wonderful day, and happy shipping! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, spartaceluv98 said:

@tiglon once again, apologies in advance but could you kindly help translate this post below from weibo? 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4363780210807248

It seems like an interesting post and analysis of our SA.

Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble. 

The OP pointed out that YJS asked Jihyo to comment on the fashion choice if it was her boyfriend, and if the color was black. The OP inferred from these observations that:

1) Jihyo has a boyfriend irl

2) Jihyo is protective of her boyfriend and/or he is present

3) Boyfriend really likes the color black

The OP then opined that had HaHa not interrupted, YJS might've unleashed a new round of SA teasing following the cue to color black. It's probably important to point out that it was JSJ who actually said the bit about the color black.

Personally I think this is pretty delulu. As much as I support this ship, not everything on the show is about SA. But hey, that's what shippers do right ;)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

The OP pointed out that YJS asked Jihyo to comment on the fashion choice if it was her boyfriend, and if the color was black. The OP inferred from these observations that:

The OP then opined that had HaHa not interrupted, YJS might've unleashed a new round of SA teasing following the cue to color black. It's probably important to point out that it was JSJ who actually said the bit about the color black.

Personally I think this is pretty delulu. As much as I support this ship, not everything on the show is about SA. But hey, that's what shippers do right ;)

Thank you so much for translating. Yeah, it does seem too delulu now that i understand the context but as long as it does not go overboard, i guess it is still considered healthy :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, dydrawer said:

Thanks for the translation and your opinion towards it. Really appreciate it. :) And, yes... I couldn't agree  more with what you said. It could be only a delulu thought or it could be right, actually. Idk, but I hope that someday we could understand the meaning behind all of these coincidences, lol. 'Cause we had too much coincidentally matched things, tbh (let's say Optimus Prime for example or 'Future Couple'). And now, this black color. Yeah, in the end, that's what shippers do, anyway. :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 4/22/2019 at 10:10 AM, spartaceluv98 said:

@tiglon once again, apologies in advance but could you kindly help translate this post below from weibo? 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4363780210807248

It seems like an interesting post and analysis of our SA.

Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble. 

@spartaceluv98 I am sorry I just read your post now, I noticed someone has already done the translation.

Hope I can be of help in future.

SJH best one minute again for so many times.  This time its 7.1% best one-minute for ep 448.

Article as follows:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

RM eps 448

1. Opening :

Spoiler

- YJS wearing LA cap reminded me to SJH LA eps, can't wait for it.

- YJS : I should talk about this today.

KJK : YJS, didn't even bringing it up.

YSC : KJK is the angriest one.

KJK : He won't do it today.

IMO :

It's interesting for me, I don't know what they talking about but I'm so curious about it.

(When talk about HH"s outfit)

- YJS SJH, if ur bf wore that, what would you tell him ? Please be honest.

SJH : I can't put up with the other stuff, except for those long johns.

KJK : But that must be really warm.

YJS : If the long johns were black.

- It's good + funny moments when female guest & LKS and then both of female guest and then HH, YSC, & LKS and then YJS, HH, YSC, & LKS singing together with different tone.

- When SJH & JSM dance for imitating female guest dance, KJK look at them & in the end, KJK applause it.

IMO :

Based on his head, KJK look at SJH's dance.

SJH recently good enough for dancing.

- YJS : Has your love for Anyang weakened ? (Male guest from Anyang & then KJK seems like not excited like before)

KJK No.

IMO :

Usually, when KJK hearing about Anyang, he will excited but now he's seems not. Ofc, KJK still love Anyang but I mean, I think he start to love Seoul's home (because closer with his gf (?) :D ) LOL . Ok. I'll stop in here.

2. 1st Games :

Spoiler

- Questions

In 1996, on Feb 02, which song won first place ?

Sad Promise - Kim Jung Min / Black Cat Nero - Turbo / Winter Story - DJ DOC / Aspirin - Girl ?

(SJH & KJK copying each other when they're thinking about this questions)

Answers :

Black Cat Nero - Turbo (Answer by KJK's team).

When KJK's team dancing about this song, KJK & SJH sync dance.

3. 2nd Games :

Spoiler

- KJK SJH sitting side by side.

- It's fate + coincidential when both KJK & SJH always linking each other incl this games, SJH's team target is KJK's team 

@tiglon

Thanks for updating from weibo & best 1 minute.

I can said : both KJK & SJH often became rating maker :) It's so cool ! :glasses:

Best 1 minute about MUD last night also about KJK's solo concert.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

RM Filming today. Please scroll to the 3rd pic onwards. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwi7ZuUA_4U/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=133kytg3st2cm

Seems the pairing is 3-3-3 based on the colour of their sweaters/jackets

1) Yellow Team - kwangmong and sukjin

2) Black Team - kookmin and haha

3) Grey Team - jaesuk, sechan and guest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

as a fan of rm, the latest episode was quite fun. It had the running and chasing game, the guests seemed to have fun and were there for the whole episode, and it wasn't centered on a particular person (I think these are the 3 things viewers complain about the most and they were addressed this ep). Plus, I like having mongdol in the same team. 

As a SA shipper, there were almost zero moments but it's still fine. Those complaining about the LL have no reason to complain in this one, and those of us who ship them can still find our moments. 

Too bad even with all those elements, the episode still had a dip in the ratings. 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

This is about asking for spartace fan ig recommendations. Under a cut because there's a small complaint. 

Spoiler

Can you guys give me your favorite SA ig accounts who are active and not toxic towards JSM? I didn't think it would be hard to be a fan of both of them but it feels like a lot of fan accounts of SA that I know of are either inactive or hateful about JSM. Thanks if you have recommendations!