Quantcast
firstnadya007

SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

In my opinion based on watching recent RM, JK only lose his “gentleman” guard to JH. 

I mean, he always maintain “safe” distance to other female guest in RM and hes famous for being the true gentleman among other male TV persona.

eq, when he piggy back hyuna ( forgot the episode ) notice he make fist to avoid touching.

even when ssireum with JH in the past, he always use the “safe” method by grabbing the fabric only, (thats why JH can bite or slap his chest. Lol)

Also take note about the way he lock his sight on JH even when he’s with female guest.

from what i learn here about JK being a conservative male and he is depicted as a tiger. I can assure you that that literally means he’s territorial and alpha, which means JH is his territory and he is the dominant figure. ( so no wonder hes being jealous when JH touch / near another male guest )

a conservative male will approach everything with analytics and deep thought, and only with JH i see him didnt use the “safe” method. And i cant think of any other reason JK doing this without thinking the consequences first is hes trying to show us that there is something  going on between him and JH at this moment.

As a conservative male myself,  i can tell that the only time i intentionally let my guard down in front of everyone is when i want to show to the masses something and let them have their own opinion on it.

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

Hong Jin Young gives clear answer on her relationship with Kim Jong Kook

Hong Jin Young talked about her love line with Kim Jong Kook.

On April 16, Hong Jin Young guested on SBS Power FM's 'Kim Young Chul's Power FM.' During the show, the DJ asked, "What's your relationship with Kim Jong Kook 

Hong Jin Young and Kim Jong Kook had an on-screen romance on 'Running Man' and 'My Ugly Duckling.'

Hong Jin Young replied, "That's a story of the past. We've already become just close sunbae-hoobae. He's not my type. I like someone who I can be comfortable with," and emphasized their love line is old news.  

source ALLKPOP

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Spoiler

Looks like the RM members went to the premiere of Kwangsoo's new movie. Except for Jihyo and Haha.

I wonder if Jihyo is filming her movie today?

Either way it's nice of them to support Kwangsoo.

• Like 2

When  I read the article, i was like :"JH always so comfortable being with him".  :))

Also, they are each other's perfect fit.

I used to think JK's partner would be someone as strong as him. But in my thought, most 'strong' woman is too strong, they hardly emotional depend on anyone.

A couple of strong man and weak woman is also classic one, but i have never really thought of JK being with someone like that. He also doesnt know how to react to one when they appear. 

I remember the ep when JK was team up with a girl to walk on the ảirbridge, he left her behind to enjoy it while the girl be like :" waaa, wait for me" *being scared and girly*  

at that exact moment, i thought if it was JH, she would chase right after him and they would make a great time experience it together.

JH can be brave and confident to stand by his stand. She is also weak, emotional, girly in front of JK so he can protect her, guild her.

I like JH, so i must say JH is perfect to everyone she will be with. But SA will make most perfect couple.

JK think alot, he is caution about everything. therefore, if they are real, they would likely never break. I dont find him selfish for worry about his career. I just feel that he is very serious about his relationship and he respects his girl. 

Even though we have to wait for so long, but it does worth it, even if the worst scenario happen.

• Like 7

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Neil3214 said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to not only create an account to comment, but to also encourage all of us to give up on the SA ship. Because you say so, we MUST absolutely do that. After all, the evidence you laid out is indeed very compelling. Based on your astute observation, it is very clear that SJH has moved on from the RM family. She’s no longer LKS’s precious Noona, JSJ’s on-screen daughter, YJS’s Ms. Mong and Candy Alliance partner, or HH’s Mapo-gu sister. YSC is fairly new but we must have been wrong to note that he’s gotten close to SJH. Same with JSM. Our bad for misreading SJH’s support for the two new members and their appreciation of her good heart. But, the most important and IMO heartbreaking part is that SJH is no longer close with KJK. That, I agree, is the kill-shot for our ship. Again, thank you so very much for pointing that out to us. We’ve been so lost in our delusions that it took a generous person like you to set us straight. Almost a decade of the members working together and forming relationships has ended with your words of wisdom. Personally, I’m now free to go on with my own life. It’s time to celebrate. :D 

Have a wonderful day. Byeee. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Deleted removed material from quote.
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5

@Neil3214

Do you have soompi forums, LINE group, & Instagram like us ?

I don't think so.

Pitty you & your shippers :P

The 1 & only you & your shippers doing : spread "love" speech to another shippers :lol:

I'm so laugh when read your post :lol:

Wrong post because in this thread doesn't & never ever works.

Thank you for ur attention to make this account just for writing "love" speech like this :);) LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

lmao there's a troll in the dungeon, someone bring out the bug spray.

Also: As discussed previously, SJH publicly attending KJKs concert or not would have affected her negatively either way: 1) if she attends publicly, people will go crazy with the shipping, 2) if she doesn't attend publicly, haters will come out and say she's not supporting him. Either way she can't win, but we stan an unbothered queen lol. 

Edited by heynell
  • Like 10

Posted (edited)

Im sorry to say but i think you are lost . This is spartace forum not somin and joongkook forum. By the way welcome and thank you for your opinion  its very helpful to us. We are not only supporters of spartace but we are supporters of joong kook and jihyo as individual so whatever they want or they love we are very happy for them even if they are not together we will support them as individual. :)

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Dear @Neil3214 and other trolls,

Whoops... Welcome and happy trolling, guys...! Thanks for passing by and make us all entertained... Please, don't make yourself bleed from our sweet welcome here... Feel free to come anytime you like, we don't mind you at all...! :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

Byeeee.... 

I hope you will find suitable forum for you

Edited by stroppyse
  • Like 1

REMINDER

Please do not interact with anyone who comes onto this thread who is not a shipper, but rather is looking to be disruptive.  Please report such posts and then let the moderators take care of it, rather than interacting with the offending posts.

@angelangie @LavelyShai @youngatheart

• Thanks 6

10 hours ago, julia147 said:

I remember the ep when JK was team up with a girl to walk on the ảirbridge, he left her behind to enjoy it while the girl be like :" waaa, wait for me" *being scared and girly*  

That girl happens to be Hong Jin Young :D 

I, fortunately, missed the troll. Not that I intended to feed them anyway.

• Like 1

I totally missed that troll, which is a good thing. Lol or else i would have totally given him/her a piece of my mind too. I guess that troll could be that same kookmin shipper in ig who shamelessly tag jk hyung and his friends in his/her posts. My advice to all sa shippers, let's just ignore such trolls be it in ig or in here. Let us show that we SA shippers are on a different level than them. We are respectful and do not wish to bring war to other ships. Let us not make up stories about SA just to feed such trolls (this statement is for one particular sa shipper in ig whom i saw replying to that kookmin shipper). Let us prove to other shippers that we, SA shippers only post about SA based on facts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is KJK's concert yesterday. 19/04/2019 at GS Shop Company Festival at Elysian Gangcheon Ski Resort.

Am I hearing correctly?    I listened to the first song in the video "My Childhood Dream"  Tried again for the second time using headphones and i heard it again.  

Could someone please listen and confirm?  What is more important is the "Song Ji Hyo" bit.  CMIW Thanks.

Seem to hear KJK saying "Song Jihyo" "Song Ji Hyo" twice  before Jung Nam starts his rap

Jung Nam said "Jihyo" during the song ( I know there are some Korean words which sound like Jihyo)

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, tiglon said:

This is KJK's concert yesterday. 19/04/2019 at GS Shop Company Festival at Elysian Gangcheon Ski Resort.

Am I hearing correctly?    I listened again for the second time using headphones. I know how ridiculous this sounds.  That's why I am posting it. 

Could someone please listen and confirm? CMIW Thanks.

Seem to hear KJK saying "Song Jihyo" before Jung Nam starts his rap

and Jung Nam said "Jihyo Jihyo Jihyo" during the song ( I know there are some Korean words which sound like Jihyo)

Well, that would be nice if it's true, but I'm not sure about it too, since I don't speak Korean language... What I heard when Jung Nam sang was "Jump... Jump... Jump..." (I could misheard it too, please cmiiw) :)

However, if JK said Jihyo's name, I'm sure some media already noted it and made an article about it. So, in conclusion, imo maybe what JK said pronounce similarly to "Jihyo" but he didn't mention her name there.

• Like 5
  • Love 2