[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

It’s been a while since I posted. Welcome to all the new members. I look forward to reading your thoughts. :) 

I noticed that concerns about KJK’s behavior has bubbled up again, both here and on IG. While those concerns are legit, I want to give my POV. This is just my view. Feel free to disagree, get some encouragement from it, or not. I recently had a discussion with a friend, and this is what I told her: 

I still think that SA are solid. While some shippers are concerned, some are even mad, that KJK isn’t as expressive as SJH, I agree with some of you who say that it’s just his personality. We all know SJH’s “all in.” Now, just imagine if KJK signals the same thing. It will be total chaos not just in SK, but all over Asia if not the world. Everyone’s waiting for KJK to make a strong move. The moment he does, it’s over and SA are just as good as married. He knows it. The guy’s no dummy, and he’s acting this way for a reason. IIRC, he said he will date this year, and marry next year. He has a timeline in mind, and his timeline matters, ours does not. 

As some of you have suggested, let’s not just focus on KJK. There’s also SJH and the other members. Their reactions and enthusiasm matter, too. I don’t think someone like YJS would push SA so hard, even warn KJK about a date race and say that SJH’s ready, if it’s only for ratings. YJS is really supportive of the show, but IMO he’s more supportive of SA as his donsaengs. When doubt settles in, I always fall back on that time he said it would be good for SA to get married. At the time, he had no reason to say it unless it was true. He thought RM had ended, and IMO was helping SA pave the way for a reveal. I’m not going to post that moment here, since I’m sure you have all seen it. Take a good look at it, again. YJS looked a bit sad because SA got fired, but he also looked very serious when he blessed them. Again, he publicly gave them his blessings that day. That was huge. He seems to be doing the same thing right now, but within the context of RM. Fingers crossed as always, but let’s all be patient. 

Happy shipping, everyone. Again, welcome to all the new members! :D 

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Insightful 3

12 hours ago, CI0 said:

Don't think so since the 2nd half of today's episode was filmed on March 18.

@CI0

Thanks for the correction.

10 hours ago, Regita M P said:

Yes, KJK (no, I mean both of them) just try so hard to hidden their feeling when camera on because they not announce yet. So, it's just acting pretend like that.

@Regita M P

Yes, KJK is not ready to reveal their secret relationship yet. That's why he keeps saying "no" to YJS's suggestions when he asked SA to get ready.

Remember KJK said if he has a girlfriend he will say he doesn't have one regardless of whether he has one or not. He went on to say that he will reveal his relationship only if they are engaged or when they are ready to marry. 

BTW, anyone noticed that in the library scene when SJH tried to scare KJK, SJH's cameraman is not her usual one. They have changed her camera man? Please, CMIIW@

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Thank you guys! *cries* 

I'm still onboard and will keep waiting in a positive note. Well for my theory, it bothers me that kjk always say that jh is like a family to him and yet he treated her so special than the others (or probably she's the only girl who'se close to him that's why) I really think that he liked her for a long time but because of his constant denying of that he didn't realize that his holding himself back to go beyond the friendship that they have. Based on my experience, having a friendship with a guy for almost 10 years, it's not just pure friendship. We had our moments of doubting ourselves if we really like each other more than friends. Our timing didn't match so we just stayed as friends. This made me think that our SA can be like that too. Sorry, I'm just being realistic. To be more honest, I didn't believe that they were dating before even if there's evidences probably to not get my hopes up. This time, I think that they're trying to open their hearts with each other and the other members know that there is a chance with them. They probably notice that these two liked each other but they were just holding theirselves back. It also made me think that, this is the reason why they are still not married to others. In knowing brothers, when ji hyo unnie said that if we didn't date from the start, then we're not meant to be. This is about the rumors of them. I sensed the disappointment on her tone of voice. She probably liked him from the start, but kjk didn't took a move on her maybe because of Gary? Cause obviously kjk liked her before too. So this is my side guys, I'm very happy that my co-shippers are matured people. I've been a silent reader for a long time hehe. 

I'm in a FUTURE COUPLE! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Kjk&SJh said:

Btw my id is ligercouple7681 but can't seems to log in. I understand people's doubters and worries but a lot of interactions recently has made me venture The possibility that there may be something more.if you're in this ship,let's just enjoy it!

I have also encountered this problem several times before. Hope the admins will look into this problem

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

We all know SJH’s “all in.” Now, just imagine if KJK signals the same thing. It will be total chaos not just in SK, but all over Asia if not the world. Everyone’s waiting for KJK to make a strong move. The moment he does, it’s over and SA are just as good as married. He knows it. The guy’s no dummy, and he’s acting this way for a reason. IIRC, he said he will date this year, and marry next year. He has a timeline in mind, and his timeline matters, ours does not. 

Agree

Remember when kjk's said "yeobo" to SJH in EP 440 ?

With only one single word, he made a really huge impact. Many new shippers came to our ship becoz of that.

Now, if he does more than that, anyone wanna take a wild guess the reaction of the people ?

As @mn0096 and the other members said, let's just be patient and enjoy every SA moments. 

They have their own consideration, timeline, and plan. All we have to do is keep supporting them.

As for the "complainers" who always complain about everything (complain when there's no sa moment, and still complain when there's sa moment), you have to remember that this is real life, not a fancy romantic drama or Disney movies. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

It is because KJK is always denying the loveline that some people are worried that they are just siblings or one of them might have a partner which the other doesn't know about.

To these people I would ask them to revisit ep 445. If a man does not love a woman he will not show such jealousy. (He is even sometimes jealous of the married members when they get close to SJH.) This episode really confirms that KJK loves SJH a lot.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Watch this video and tell me if you feel that they are couple. I dont know but it feels like they have something that i cant explain :D. They are very sweet to each other omg . My heart keeps beating so loud! Hehehe

Credit to spartace @running man

• Like 4
  • Love 2

just old moment... look style SJH begged JK..... 

so far I think I really understand what KJK act... I know its love because for someone watching for firts episode in RM,variety show and some linked with SJH and KJK...I can complete surely KJK lot a love with SJH... I dont talk about moment but I talked about their act and behaviour....for KJK I know him surely because I am man huhuhu hiding feelling very important to us.. huhu

lately we know in concert about KJK letter it very touch about woman in he love,he complete in love with someone...

and I assured its SJH...in RM KJK role still tiger so no matter he act very  aggressive plus hide their feeling(remember what SJH talked in MUD) " their cannot have feeling each other time shooting RM"

lastly so many clue or conflune about this couple outside or inside RM....for me I just enjoy all moment happy,lover,sadly and etc about them.. I trust because I believe with my hearts it love...

Edited by Mohamad Fitri
gramar out hihi
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Falah Haziq said:

Hi morning everyone. :D

Has anyone know when big picture season 3 will air with english subtitle? :wub:

BP season 3 airing every monday - wednesday at 10.00 KST, the 1st airing 8 april ...

u can watch in vlive application with eng sub directly at that time :D 

4 minutes ago, Falah Haziq said:

Thank you for your information :blush:

ur welcome ...

I write at 10.00 KST mean 10.00 pm KST... forgot to write it about pm :lol:

Total 56 eps...

Sorry for bring some negativity back on the forum but I was reading comments on Naver and wanted to express my opinion. I'll put in a spoiler for those who don't want to read it.

Spoiler

Like I said I was reading some of the comments under the jealousy clip on Naver and there were many comments talking negatively about Jihyo for even assuming Jongkook was acting jealous. Thankfully the harsh ones had a lot of thumbs down, so it does seem like the reaction to the loveline is 50/50 but as a Jihyo fan it's always hard to read comments talking so badly of her. I trust SA know what they're doing but I just wish people didn't take it as Jihyo playing this role alone simply because netizens don't know JK's personality. I guess only time will tell.

I just needed to get this off my chest I don't mean to bring SA or other shippers down with this post. I'm still wishing for the best for our ship.:)

• Like 6

^Bringing a feminist perspective here as a response so I'm putting it under a spoiler also

Spoiler

I think this is more of an indicator of a problem with the way women and men are treated differently in sk popular culture. Like before, KG made a lot of bold moves towards SJH even when she didn't seem comfortable with it in the beginning and instead of being negative towards KG for forcing the loveline, they were negative towards SJH for not playing along well enough. Now, SJH is the one being more bold and still some are negative towards her for "forcing" it. 

Same goes with LKS/HH in the past and JSM now. LKS and HH would flirt with female guests or express liking for them for the sake of comedy and the fans would love it and find it funny. Now that JSM has taken over that role, fans are hating on her for it.

I think people tend to forget that despite being mostly unscripted (supposedly), each member still has a role or persona to play on the show. It seems up to now being a female celebrity in a male-dominated variety show is still a balancing act. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 4/8/2019 at 4:41 PM, spartaceluv98 said:

Sorry, can you enlighten us from where you read thst jihyo is confirmed taken? Was there any confirmation article on this?  If you are referring to the jihyo - lee dong wook article that article is totally false and is an April Fools joke article by kbuzz. 

I read it long time ago that she is with someone big shot. I am not sure if it is still valid. Dont get me wrong. I ship them and I would love them to be together. KJK and SJH deserve good partners and they both are perfect in my opinion :D 

19 hours ago, Regita M P said:

Reveal hidden contents

Hi @Cheii1416 :)

Yes, as we had been discussion in here very deep about this topic incl with our sunbaenim ...

KJK is tsundere man & shy man, it means .... sometimes KJK can't speaking & doing directly what he want & too shy about this & that ...

That's a reason,

Some people said KJK too rant to SJH based on KJK speaking & doing to SJH.

Some people said KJK ignore SJH based on when they get teasing KJK SJH.

Some people said SJH is side love, desperate about screen time & marriage life.

etc.

We all know, far before they became a highlight like now, they always close & comfortable enough towards each other, on off cam, inside outside RM.

Based on KJK SJH type, the more they get teasing & highlight, the more they will hold on, the more they will denying esp KJK based on recently, but what if people let it them, they always became lovely dovely couple.

What if we watch RM eps 2013 / 2014 - 2016 / 2017, we all know, how KJK always the 1st initiative to holding to hugging to looking to glanching the 1 & only woman (SJH).

SJH always doing that also, but KJK it's too obviously . LOL . SJh try so hard to hold on not like now. I'm so gald now SJH's turn :D  It's too cute look they're like that (but my heart always ups & downs because of them :lol:)

Yes, I'm pretty sure, SJH it's too obviously love KJK so much since early eps.

- Taxi mong eps : JSJ said SJH just need 3 people, KJK, KJK, KJK.

- What a Man Wants Premiere, when mc asked Shin Ha Kyun / KJK, SJH choose KJK.

- and many more, ofc ...

KJK side always make us confused because he is the king of loveline since a few years ago. (FO, XMan, MUD, etc) & KJK always try so hard to doing the best.

KJK & SJH type are introvert people + KJK type is shy & tsundere man.

What if 1 of them didn't have feel towards each other, comfortable enough toward each other, I bet going tanning saloon together just both of them, 1 car w/ KJK niece, took the same airplane to NY, USA, etc never ever happened.

The proves is .... When JSM want to meet with KJK just both of them, KJK try so hard to contact a lot of his brother / his friends incl LKS to join.

As a public figure, we must remember, they need act when they on cam a to b, b to c, like to dislike, etc.

So, I always believe about off cam :)

Indeed ! When they became 1 partner / 1 team, they invincible, always make goosebump for me... How they work, think, do together really awesome for me...

Some 1st April jokes make miss-understanding.

For make sure it, you can cross check the news on naver, always trusted... :) 

Reveal hidden contents

It's okay ...

Sometimes we're some sa shippers also feel like that (incl me), doubt, down, sad, upset, etc...

It's kinda normal as a human :)

We're just fans, we only can hope ...

Even I'm so sire they're dating in real life, but ofc I'm not always right :D 

So far, so good... I mean, we're not delulu & so far they not announce yet 1 of them have a relationship w/ other, so let's still hope, still be positive ;) 

Oh I wasnt aware of this joke also hahahahha... :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Haaaiiii I am back...:D

I think everyone from Indonesia can't get through to their soompi account and me to had the same problem.Sigh...

I still waited, but i think no good thing happen, so i created new soompi account..Sigh...

And i love we gain view new members..Welcome to you all..:heart:

And every sweet moment of our SA, i can't get it why some people still doubt about them, because i think this days they acted more bold sweet toward each other, which even them self can't handle it anymore..And I love it! And now let's patiently waiting the wedding bell signal.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

BIG PICTURE TODAY EPISODE

This got me thinking about ji hyo

Saying her ideal type is optimus prime. 

First time optimus prime was mentioned on runningman ep296

Knowing brothers (can't remember the episode) 

Now haha says jong kook is optimus prime... 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/65022241.html?weibo_id=4359231505349834

Cr original video owner for editing too

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Kjk&SJh said:

BIG PICTURE TODAY EPISODE

This got me thinking about ji hyo

Saying her ideal type is optimus prime. 

First time optimus prime was mentioned on runningman ep296

Knowing brothers (can't remember the episode) 

Now haha says jong kook is optimus prime... 

https://weibointl.api.weibo.cn/share/65022241.html?weibo_id=4359231505349834

Cr original video owner for editing too

OMO OMO why I'm so excited like HH said (excited w/ the smallest things like this)

:wub:

Thank you so much for info ...

4 hours ago, CI0 said:

Sorry for bring some negativity back on the forum but I was reading comments on Naver and wanted to express my opinion. I'll put in a spoiler for those who don't want to read it.

No worries, and thank you for sharing your concern with us.

Anyway, from my pov, SJH wasn't wrong, KJK was really jealous. 

At least that I would do if I'm jealous. Either to keep silent or constant nagging and complaining.

23 minutes ago, delusionalme2 said:

Haaaiiii I am back...:D

I think everyone from Indonesia can't get through to their soompi account and me to had the same problem.Sigh...

I still waited, but i think no good thing happen, so i created new soompi account..Sigh...

Yup, I usually login using my Facebook account, but until now I couldn't do that.

24 minutes ago, delusionalme2 said:

And every sweet moment of our SA, i can't get it why some people still doubt about them, because i think this days they acted more bold sweet toward each other, which even them self can't handle it anymore..And I love it! And now let's patiently waiting the wedding bell signal.

Well, trollers are everywhere. And so does fake-shippers and haters :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1