[Official] SPARTACE COUPLE KimJongkook-SongJiHyo

2 hours ago, tiglon said:

SA Moments Ep 445

I went back to w ep 445 again cos the first time I was also doing something else at the same time. The following are what I have observed :-

@ 24.18 i can see KJK in the front seat of the car.  I see his face and his hand. 

@ 24.22 to 24.23  KJK is holding SJH's hand cos i can see his hand n SJH's thumb together. Then he lets go of her hand and his hand moves towards her but she caught his hand again.
There is some interaction but its a bit dark and the movements are too fast so im not too sure but i can see her catching  his hand as it moves towards her.

@ 55.56 Haha said "Aren't they the couple in real life?" 

KJK turned around to look at Haha. Then he smiled and looked extremely happy.

KJK smiling at what Haha said is an indication that he agrees. This alone should be reason enough to remove all  previous doubts on whether KJK-SJH is a real couple.

I think the one in the front seat of the car is the cameraman, i cant see the one you said about holding each other hands of JK and JH.

Anyway hello everyone it’s been a years from the last time im joining a forum i even forgot my user id/account, im an active Spartace shipper since 2012 and active in iSUBS forum until it’s gone... i miss those Spartace shipper who has an eagle eyes.

Reading all your comments and analysis sometimes makes me smile... and sometimes just laugh coz of too exaggerated analysis, dont be too serious on what u’ve seen on screen, i know how you feel, like me before (until now) im always excited seeing our JK & JH together, i keep on screencap their every movement.... My only advise is lets just enjoy spartace moments while we still can coz we never know what is the real score between JK & JH.

Enjoy and happy shipping everyone!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mn0096 said:

I just want to point out a slight difference in English semantics: “Aren’t they” means that HH suggested SA were already a couple. If he had said “Are they?” he would have suggested he didn’t know if they were together. English is a bit confusing, but IMO HH basically clued us in to SA’s real equation. And, just in case the translator made a mistake, a friend who knows Hangul confirmed that HH did say “Aren’t they?” :D 

Yes, what you said is correct. It's sort of a statement. I went back to take a look at the Chinese subs and it says "This IS the real couple" 

So all three languages confirm that Haha says they are the real couple and KJK agrees by smiling happily. We shouldn't have any doubt regarding their relationship in the future.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, YeJin25 said:

I think the one in the front seat of the car is the cameraman, i cant see the one you said about holding each other hands of JK and JH

I don't think there are any cameramen in any of the three cars. There are only cameras at specific locations in the car.

24:22 - 24:23 it's only one second. I went back several times stopping at every frame before I saw the movements between them. I really saw them holding hands. Perhaps you could try again? Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, tiglon said:

24:22 - 24:23 it's only one second. I went back several times stopping at every frame before I saw the movements between them. I really saw them holding hands. Perhaps you could try again? Thanks.

I saw it also ...

Regardless true or not since the video isn't very clear & very fast, but for sure they're talking each other a.k.a they have interactions toward each other because for sure kjk & sjh's body is move in here & there :D 

:wub: hurmmmm i want to be their cameraman

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, YeJin25 said:

think the one in the front seat of the car is the cameraman, i cant see the one you said about holding each other hands of JK and JH.

This is proof that I saw what I said I saw. They are both in the front seat. If you don't try hard enough sorry you are not going to see it. 

I am not lying. 

24:18

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PIGnHP9BN6dwem2ADLrN47nR4tqDM5cD/view?usp=sharing

24:22

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_65z4wkgz3vNK-ykjyePUq_fMHyQZRa/view?usp=sharing

also 24:22, after the previous frame

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y7qunVuDiaP7_kKxS6WnBqvqHycNb51P/view?usp=sharing

29 minutes ago, Regita M. P said:

I saw it also ...

Regardless true or not since the video isn't very clear & very fast, but for sure they're talking each other a.k.a they have interactions toward each other because for sure kjk & sjh's body is move in here & there :D 

:wub: hurmmmm i want to be their cameraman

Thanks, @Regita M. P I nearly looked like a liar there. Went through all the trouble to ask a favor of a friend to post the above links for me because I dont know how to do it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, tiglon said:

This is proof that I saw what I said I saw. They are both in the front seat. If you don't try hard enough sorry you are not going to see it. 

I am not lying. 

24:18

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PIGnHP9BN6dwem2ADLrN47nR4tqDM5cD/view?usp=sharing

24:22

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_65z4wkgz3vNK-ykjyePUq_fMHyQZRa/view?usp=sharing

also 24:22, after the previous frame

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y7qunVuDiaP7_kKxS6WnBqvqHycNb51P/view?usp=sharing

Thanks, @Regita M. P I nearly looked like a liar there. Went through all the trouble to ask a favor of a friend to post the above links for me because I dont know how to do it.

Hey no one telling you are lying...

anyway, I re-watched it and noticed that each car has someone in front holding an audio/videocam... 

• Like 1

Wow, there are a lot speculative things on that episode about our SA. :lol:Thankyou for pointing them out, everyone. We did this and that because we love these two people so much and wish them the best, moreover we wish them to be together. (I'm proud to be a SA shipper, lol). I'm sorry, I'm not gonna give my comments about JK's position in the car. I believe in what I want to believe. :D

4 hours ago, tiglon said:

Yes, what you said is correct. It's sort of a statement. I went back to take a look at the Chinese subs and it says "This IS the real couple" 

So all three languages confirm that Haha says they are the real couple and KJK agrees by smiling happily. We shouldn't have any doubt regarding their relationship in the future.

Glad to know this. You guys are rock! Even considering from three languages and from each literature's aspect. Salute! :)

Considering them as a real thing, I wanna give a little throwback (it's not a SA moment, but JH is mentioned)

credit as shown

I'm sorry if this already discussed before. However, I sensed that JK trusts JH so much.

1. I didn't hear it from my manager, I heard it from Jihyo

Hmm... Does it mean that he trusts JH more than Gapjin?

2. Janghyuk denied that JH helped him, but JK keep believing in JH

JK trusts JH more than his dragon brothers too? Indeed, when you are in love, at some point, somehow you'll distance yourself from your buddies, cause you believe your partner more than your best friends.

3. "Let me ask her. I'll text her. Oh, I'm driving."

Gosh, he is so compulsive. He just know how to contact her immediately, lol. It's obvious that when you do something too often that leads you to a pleasurable state of mind, your mind would produce that as a compulsive thought, and tried to do that as soon as you think about that. Hmm... :wub:

It's just a simple thought of mine, though. It's a blessing for them if they are meant to be together. They really trust each other and had a deep connection with each other. Happy shipping, everyone! ^_^

• Like 4
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, YeJin25 said:

Reading all your comments and analysis sometimes makes me smile... and sometimes just laugh coz of too exaggerated analysis, dont be too serious on what u’ve seen on screen, i know how you feel, like me before (until now) im always excited seeing our JK & JH together, i keep on screencap their every movement.... My only advise is lets just enjoy spartace moments while we still can coz we never know what is the real score between JK & JH.

You are saying that I am "too exaggerated" which makes me sound like I am delusional or lying., If you do not like my analysis ,  feel free not to skip  my posts in future.

@tiglon I don't think  @YeJin25 mentioned anything about your analysis, simply that sometimes we all can get a little ahead of ourselves and analyze or stress over small things that might not mean what we think they do. I have done this in some of my past post and reading YeJin25's  post made me realize I should be enjoying SA's happy moments more than worrying about small silly things. 

At least that's the way I took it. 

Let's keep this forum a peaceful place. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, CI0 said:

@tiglon I don't think  @YeJin25 mentioned anything about your analysis, simply that sometimes we can get a little ahead of ourselves and analyze or stress over small things that might not mean what we think they do. I have done this in some of my past post and reading YeJin25's  post made me realize I should be enjoying SA's happy moments more than worrying about small silly things. 

At least that's the way I took it. 

Let's keep this forum a peaceful place. :) 

How can he/she not be talking about my analysis when she is quoting my post and replying to it? I too want to keep this forum peaceful so this will be my last reply on this topic :)

Haaaiii... for @tiglon and @YeJin25 , I think you both not wrong here, because i believe you both through many research before you posted here, am i right? And it's not wrong if we had many speculation of that scene. Different is normal! But here, we had one similarity which is SA. And tiglon, don't be angry if yejin said you're exaggerate, because we all are here very exaggerate, and off course me on the top of the list! wkwkwkwkw. Because for us, even the little moment of our SA is so precious! am i right? And i love all both your analysis! Keep the spirit!

And about the scene that you both discussed, for me there's more speculation:

1. At first, SJH and KJK really sit in the front, before the cameramen join with them at the moment.or

2. It was Driver and the cameramen in the front seat. or

3. There's no cameramen, just driver in the end, and the camera inside the car but KJK and SJH didn't knew about this before so they both were in the front seat, because they think it;s just them with the guest, so when finaly they knew they had a driver too, they move to the back seat.

I don't care which one you believe, just the fact that SA very sweet at that time it just enough for me. Remember, different is normal, like in the past we discussed about when exactly SA in the love relationship which is linzer believe it was 2013, but not every this forum member believe that, and every people had their theory and their speculation about that, and it is normal. Did we separated because of that? off course not! because of what? we are SA!

So keep our passion to our SA! 

Happy Shipping

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

SA Moments :

- KJK touch SJH's arms when dance scene, it's seems he want to show he is support her.

- Standing side by side

- Sitting side by side in the car scene (2nd scene about car) + it's really coicindential, in the car scene --> in the center : male guest, sjh, kjk, & then, in 1 moment, SJH's face turn the window (KJK's side) in the same time, KJK's face turn the window / male guest (SJH's side) & then their face meet each other but SJH's face quickly move after that.

Edited by Regita M. P
ADD the picture & video
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

RM Eps 447

SA Moments as I mentioned above.

I want to add another moments.

1. Some of JSM part reminded us to SA moments

Spoiler

- Jenga : PJF with KJK as a special guest & RM Jenga eps when SJH sleep on the top of Jenga but when the others members try to wake up her, KJK the 1 & only man who isn't & just say let her sleep.

- Take a picture : RM eps when KJK & SJH take a picture together with KJK's mobile phone & never ever revealed about that picture (KJK & SJH eat together at White Jajjang restaurant).

2. Dance Scene :

- reminded us to KG's dance

- KJK & HH sync dance each other for a few second + reminded us to KG's dance when fan meet a few years ago between KJK, SJH, & HH

- It's cute moments when just both of them (KJK & SJH) wearing a yellow jacket, the others members take off the jacket

- Reminded us to RM dance team work eps, esp when Dancing Queen Dance eps & when KJK help SJH to jump about piano on the top eps

3. Roller Skate Scene :

- It's funny moments from the beginning until finished

4. Point No. 3 & 4 reminded us how best they're as a RM family & team work

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

i'm sorry, but its look like i will post a bit emotional toughts here. I curious towards JK, he show his interest to get marry soon, and we know he really want it. Meanwhile, we know JH even said she not really thinking about marry. But, recently JH acted like she's ready and not even denied when members teasing them, but JK, he keep deny but in meantime he doesn't look angry but admit it in silence.

Hence my conclusion regarding this situation, JK really worries about his work, maybe about RM, MUD and others may effect if he proceed with his married.

I really hope that they tie knot asap. JK please think about your own self right now.

No offence guys, just my personal opinion

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, spartace global said:

i'm sorry, but its look like i will post a bit emotional toughts here. I curious towards JK, he show his interest to get marry soon, and we know he really want it. Meanwhile, we know JH even said she not really thinking about marry. But, recently JH acted like she's ready and not even denied when members teasing them, but JK, he keep deny but in meantime he doesn't look angry but admit it in silence.

Hence my conclusion regarding this situation, JK really worries about his work, maybe about RM, MUD and others may effect if he proceed with his married.

I really hope that they tie knot asap. JK please think about your own self right now.

No offence guys, just my personal opinion

Actually thats what im thinking also, maybe hes worried if they get married it has effect to running man show especially when they have relationship in real life and running man have some couple race, its not good when your gf/bf being paired to others, or if they become a couple one of them need to leave running man especially jihyo if she become pregnant someday, i think joong kook is so scared because there is so many reason to consider before to take actions . remember when the fortune teller said to joong kook that don't analyze the situation or person stop analyzing , Im just thinking that maybe he's analyzing how the relationship will go on if both of them are in running man who is like a family to him. I'am sure that he likes jihyo also, he is just scared to show it because hes not yet ready but I'am happy that all running man members seems like they are very supportive to them especially haha and jaesuk, and this is the first time i heard jaesuk approved the relationship. 

REMEBER : when jihyo and gary is the monday couple, hes always dissaproved it, hes telling to gary that both of them is impossible to be in relationship.

and also i remember that he also said to kwang soo and somin that they are impossible to be in relationship also and now as we can see kwang soo is in relationship with others now.

maybe jaesuk intuition is right to spartace he can feel how they like each other that's why he is supportive and he feels that this two is possible.

this is only my opinion :smile:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Cheii1416 said:

Actually thats what im thinking also, maybe hes worried if they get married it has effect to running man show especially when they have relationship in real life and running man have some couple race, its not good when your gf/bf being paired to others, or if they become a couple one of them need to leave running man especially jihyo if she become pregnant someday, i think joong kook is so scared because there is so many reason to consider before to take actions . remember when the fortune teller said to joong kook that don't analyze the situation or person stop analyzing , Im just thinking that maybe he's analyzing how the relationship will go on if both of them are in running man who is like a family to him. I'am sure that he likes jihyo also, he is just scared to show it because hes not yet ready but I'am happy that all running man members seems like they are very supportive to them especially haha and jaesuk, and this is the first time i heard jaesuk approved the relationship. 

REMEBER : when jihyo and gary is the monday couple, hes always dissaproved it, hes telling to gary that both of them is impossible to be in relationship.

and also i remember that he also said to kwang soo and somin that they are impossible to be in relationship also and now as we can see kwang soo is in relationship with others now.

maybe jaesuk intuition is right to spartace he can feel how they like each other that's why he is supportive and he feels that this two is possible.

this is only my opinion :smile:

yup,ikr..

i'm pretty sure of them need to leave rm if they're really married. and i think it will be jh. but in my opinion it didn't be problem to them, but jk might be concern about jh and for the sake of running man.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Regita M. P said:

RM Eps 447

SA Moments as I mentioned above.

I want to add another moments.

1. Some of JSM part reminded us to SA moments

Reveal hidden contents

- Jenga : PJF with KJK as a special guest & RM Jenga eps when SJH sleep on the top of Jenga but when the others members try to wake up her, KJK the 1 & only man who isn't & just say let her sleep.

- Take a picture : RM eps when KJK & SJH take a picture together with KJK's mobile phone & never ever revealed about that picture (KJK & SJH eat together at White Jajjang restaurant).

2. Dance Scene :

- reminded us to KG's dance

- KJK & HH sync dance each other for a few second + reminded us to KG's dance when fan meet a few years ago between KJK, SJH, & HH

- It's cute moments when just both of them (KJK & SJH) wearing a yellow jacket, the others members take off the jacket

- Reminded us to RM dance team work eps, esp when Dancing Queen Dance eps & when KJK help SJH to jump about piano on the top eps

3. Roller Skate Scene :

- It's funny moments from the beginning until finished

4. Point No. 3 & 4 reminded us how best they're as a RM family & team work

i would like point number 2
why KJK and SJH do not take off the jacket? i think that room very hot....especialy they try hard many time to dance .....
and look at SJH and KJK their really sweat that time...
maybe they want show something? or wearing clothes as couple sometimes?hahaha just my delulu...

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, Mohamad Fitri said:

i would like point number 2
why KJK and SJH do not take off the jacket? i think that room very hot....especialy they try hard many time to dance .....
and look at SJH and KJK their really sweat that time...
maybe they want show something? or wearing clothes as couple sometimes?hahaha just my delulu...

Nahhh ... IKR I dunno why, I'm confused too LOL maybe it's coicindential ;)  hihiiiii ...

• Like 4