[Drama 2013/2014] ♚ Empress Ki (기황후) ♚

cherkell

@larabn I bet that jiwonnie's mother is more happy than what we felt for having such daughter.. and it's not her first time to win Directors choice and Daesang... so she's really an Empress whoah Amazing!!! It's like tonight we're watching SN being crowned as Empress :P:D

Waa! I'm so happy ~!
Tonight entire team of Empress Ki looked magnificent! :-bd
And that to say of my angel... She looked beautiful & spectacular as always, awesome! :x
Congratulations to the entire cast of Empress Ki! =D> <:-P =D>  All is very deserved! :-bd
And in special..My beautiful jiwonnie... I want you to know that I am very proud of you! :)>- You deserve those awards and more, you deserve the best in the world, because you are unique and wonderful~! :-bd :-* Ha Ji Won-shhi.. I love you very much!  :x :-*
* right now I´m crying...but of happiness~ * :D
Oh, yeah! Happy New Year everyone! <:-P
>:D<

ferlycious said: @larabn I bet that jiwonnie's mother is more happy than what we felt for having such daughter.. and it's not her first time to win Directors choice and Daesang... so she's really an Empress whoah Amazing!!! It's like tonight we're watching SN being crowned as Empress :P:D

Guest missred123

Thanks guys, for keeping us involve although we weren't watching live. I felt as if I was there with you guys. Thank for the pics, the vid and recaps of what's happening live.

HJW ROCKS!!!!!

Love her dress it was not too much, or too little. The men look great and BJH dress color went well with her skin tone.

Guest sammihearts

So happy for Ha Ji Won, she truly deserved the award because her acting is always so effortless and moving and I think most actresses dream of having that special quality. She keeps getting better and better and is the best in the industry (in my honest opinion). She's the Korean Jolie because of her badass roles. Girl power! lol

Guest redhazel

Chukkae ji won onnie, JJM, JCW and also BJH =D>

Woah it's such a wonderful night for EK cast. They're really deserve it :-bd

Guys, can I ask something, is EK will be nominated again next year? Because the drama is still half aired right? There is 30 more episode aired next year. Actually I was quite surprised when EK join the nomination this year.

I just sleeping like 2 hour and when I wake up I was really surprise because the pages jump 12 pages. Woah, I have to spent 1 hour to read @-)

But that's okay, let's celebrate this happiness \:D/ :x