Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

2 hours ago, throax said:

Because she love Ahn so much that's why she try to hold their marriage..Even she is mentally abuse it is okay if someone hurt you physically because we can feel the pain but mentally hurt is the other issue..

Yes sis, KOO suffered a lot, mostly mentally. Everyone face problems in their married life, because no one in this world is perfect. But main thing is love. If ahn has love on KOO like KOO has, he won't do this to his beloved KOO. I'm just saying ahn don't dare to abuse KOO physically...He must knew what will be his future if he do like that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pearl said:

Whatever reason she has for not wanting a divorce i hope in the end she will get what she want...this song is for you girl.

LIFT UP YOUR HANDS TO GOD

Life is not at all that bad my friend 

If you believe in yourself 

If you believe there's someone who walks through life with you

You'll never be ALONE 

Just learn to reach out and open your heart 

Lift up your hands to GOD and He'll show you the WAY

And He said cast your burdens upon me

those who are heavily laden

Come to me all of you who are tired of carrying heavy loads

For the yoke I will give is easy and My burden is light come to me and I will give you rest

And when you feel the world is tumbling down on you

And you have no one that you can hold on to just face the rising sun

Then you'll see HOPE and there's no need to run

Lift up your hands to GOD and He'll make you feel alright.

Change is a continuous process that has no end,public opinions are so cruel n unfair because of media playing games.I hope she's alright.

Sis.... No... KOO will divorce Ahn. Once she told that she won't give but after she said she will going to submit the proofs in the court. Did u hear or read any news about KOO not divorcing ahn, recently?! :tears:

Leave it sis, don't brother about public opinions...!! Even our pure and whole hearted love on KOO can't help her or can't make her happy, then how come their jealous, hate and spiteful words can make her down....Let them bark. Just pray that Almighty to do justice to our KOO and give her a peaceful life. :tears:

Boy oh boy I’m going through comments about our girl in other sites & they make her sound like she’s crazy. During the first revelation of their divorce, GHS already said that the truth will all be twisted & that she’s going to explain her side first. No matter what they say I’ll be on her side for I know her husband emotionally abused her. That’s the bottom line. Just because AJH was not so public about their divorce doesn’t mean that he’s not to blame. This guy doesn’t deserve even a peck of doubt from me. If you read their phone  exchanges, he’s sly & a liar. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

@myonenonly I stopped reading online comments because I know they're biased against Koo. We know the articles about Ahn these days are all about promoting their upcoming drama.

I've read the phone conversations of Ahngoo and it's well detailed, seems like Ahn picked a good lawyer. I wonder if Koo is properly represented by a topnotch lawyer.  I always listen to a good lawyer on Youtube so I have a little law knowledge.  So, whoever has the burden of proof usually wins the case.  

We now all now that Ahn is a liar that's why Koo calls him a traitor.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

14 minutes ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@myonenonly I stopped reading online comments because I know they're biased against Koo. We know the articles about Ahn these days are all about promoting their upcoming drama.

I've read the phone conversations of Ahngoo and it's well detailed, seems like Ahn picked a good lawyer. I wonder if Koo is properly represented by a topnotch lawyer.  I always listen to a good lawyer on Youtube so I have a little law knowledge.  So, whoever has the burden of proof usually wins the case.  

We now all now that Ahn is a liar that's why Koo calls him a traitor.  

Honestly I want Koo to divorce him already. AJH is contesting her decision of not divorcing him in court. If he wins then that’s good. She’ll be free. Good riddance. She’s not being charged with criminal offense by AJH. If he’s using this to his advantage & promoting his drama, he’ll have his karma. What goes around comes around. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I am analyzing the scenarios that Ahn and his lawyer are playing.  One of them is depression, if Ahn got treament for it then he can show the doctor's certificate.  Two, is the controlling nature of Koo Third, Koo is demanding too much money  to the point of Ahn's bankcruptcy.  And lasty the IG postings of Koo, discrediting Ahn.

If you read the press releases of Ahn's camp,  they are gearing towards these goals, to discredit Koo as mentally unstable, controlling, gready for money and spreading false infos.  Some media and blogger/commenters are obviously  paid to do these smear campaigns. One proof is towards the end of the press release, they will say the name of Ahn's drama and the synopsis.

If Koo really has hired a private investigator to take photos of Ahn and his mistress then Koo will have an upper hand.  They will have to show proof of the authenticity of the pictures and when they are taken. On the other hand, Ahn's camp  is already saying that the picture is old.

It takes a while to carefully craft a legal case so I know that Ahn and his lawyers might take a few more days to file their lawsuit.

• Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

@myonenonly From the phone conversations of Ahngoo,  Koo is planning to divorce Ahn when her father dies. Have you seen the family picture of Koo this weekend?  Koo's father seemed to be miserable, probably because of the divorce.

Koo said that no one will give her work being a divorcee.  I think one plan of Koo is to hold Ahn captive, to teach him a lesson.  She wants to give him a hard time especially if she has the burden of proof. It will take one to two years, normally for this case to finish.  And Ahn cannot divorce Koo if Koo has the legitimate grounds. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@myonenonly From the phone conversations of Ahngoo,  Koo is planning to divorce Ahn when her father dies. Have you seen the family picture of Koo this weekend?  Koo's father seemed to be miserable, probably because of the divorce.

Koo said that no one will give her work being a divorcee.  I think one plan of Koo is to hold Ahn captive, to teach him a lesson.  She wants to give him a hard time especially if she has the burden of proof. It will take one to two years, normally for this case to finish.  And Ahn cannot divorce Koo if Koo has the legitimate grounds. 

What an awful place to be, not being able to work just because she’s a divorcee. So all women (divorcee) in South Korea are unemployed. 

38 minutes ago, myonenonly said:

What an awful place to be, not being able to work just because she’s a divorcee. So all women (divorcee) in South Korea are unemployed. 

Song Hye Kyo is very busy working but hers is just one isolated case,  we don't know yet the majority of cases and the effect on Koo.  Koo's case is different because she spoke out first on social media and she has no agency.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don’t think she will be unable to work because she’s a divorcee. There is a lot of Korean women that are divorced and have their work. GHS has many talents, so she will always has a way to make money. Right now, she has retired temporarily from entertainment to complete her degree in college. That will be very good for her.

My desire right now is that she divorce that guy ASAP, with no major complications and complaints. She needs to be free from that unstable guy (depression and prone to alcohol abuse). His depression has nothing to do with the marital issues. Depression is a medical condition related to some chemicals in the brain, and that’s why he takes antidepressants. The lawyer would be irresponsible and liar if he links his depression with his marital problems.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

On 9/8/2019 at 9:29 AM, iamsherry said:

We’re on the same page on this,  my takes on this are the disclosed chat logs were seems incoherent, some parts was seems omitted to put GHS on the bad side. None of us knows the authenticity of that chat logs, unless Kakato talk issue it with their company letter and seal with the company stamp. Dispatch joining this chaos is purely promotional. For me GHS did the right thing on bringing this issue before her bad richard simmons husband( I’m sorry I don’t know his name), GHS is all by herself now, no agency to do damage control because they already takes side. Let’s keep our support for her and pray for her comeback. She is one of the good actress, for sure an agency with good people will welcome and embrace to get another chance. 

@iamsherry, Dispatch is nothing but a tabloid that thrive on lurid sensationalism of issues mostly about celebrities.  It's so obvious that the text messages were randomly picked.  Here's an excerpt of an article published in Allkpop before Dispatch exposed the test messages.

"Immediately after earlier reports that Ahn Jae Hyun is currently preparing to reveal an entire Kakao Talk conversation between him and Goo Hye Sun, the actress spoke up with a brief new comment via her Instagram. 

She wrote, "I don't even use Kakao Talk~ Stop with the useless preparations. You traitor." 

It is obvious that AJH was behind Dispatch's expose.  All that talk about "forensically discovered" text messages is total bs.  So if GHS did not use Kakao Talk app, where did all those text messages come from? 

On the other hand, GHS was very smart when she took a screen shot of the text message between her and AJH from her cell phone proving that it was authentic.  AJH could not refute the content of the text message.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

11 hours ago, myonenonly said:

Honestly I want Koo to divorce him already. AJH is contesting her decision of not divorcing him in court. If he wins then that’s good. She’ll be free. Good riddance. She’s not being charged with criminal offense by AJH. If he’s using this to his advantage & promoting his drama, he’ll have his karma. What goes around comes around. 

@myonenonly what criminal offense is she being charged by AJH?  The only way she could be charged is if she physically harmed AJH or committed any criminal act against him.  She did none of those.

AJH cannot contest her decision of not divorcing because she never filed for a divorce.  The only way to contest a divorce is if one party files and the other party contests it.  That means that if AJH wants a divorce he should file it himself.  He hasn't done that and if he did, GHS stated that she's not granting him one.  It is very clear that GHS is the innocent party and therefore has the power of refusal.

Don't worry about GHS not being able to work just because she's a divorcee.  She just published a book that turned out to be a bestseller.  She's publishing her essay, she recently had a successful exhibit in Seoul where she donated the proceeds to charity and she's having another exhibit at the Shanghia Art Fair.  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

I am analyzing the scenarios that Ahn and his lawyer are playing.  One of them is depression, if Ahn got treament for it then he can show the doctor's certificate.  Two, is the controlling nature of Koo Third, Koo is demanding too much money  to the point of Ahn's bankcruptcy.  And lasty the IG postings of Koo, discrediting Ahn.

If you read the press releases of Ahn's camp,  they are gearing towards these goals, to discredit Koo as mentally unstable, controlling, gready for money and spreading false infos.  Some media and blogger/commenters are obviously  paid to do these smear campaigns. One proof is towards the end of the press release, they will say the name of Ahn's drama and the synopsis.

If Koo really has hired a private investigator to take photos of Ahn and his mistress then Koo will have an upper hand.  They will have to show proof of the authenticity of the pictures and when they are taken. On the other hand, Ahn's camp  is already saying that the picture is old.

It takes a while to carefully craft a legal case so I know that Ahn and his lawyers might take a few more days to file their lawsuit. 

@Teresa Gascoyne It would probably be simpler if AJH will just file for divorce under the reason of "irreconcilable differences".  In the text exchange between him and GHS, he admitted that she was not the cause of his depression.  GHS demanding money and AJH granting her to the point of bankruptcy cannot be taken against her because he voluntarily gave her the money.  

The rest are just media hype but it won't help in winning a divorce case because when it comes to court, facts matter.  AJH lawyer may be the best lawyer and craft a legal case till he's blue in the face, but he will have a tough time if his client is guilty of adultery.  Why do you think GHS's camp is very quiet?  Because they know the law is in their side.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, sheherizade3 said:

@myonenonly what criminal offense is she being charged by AJH?  The only way she could be charged is if she physically harmed AJH or committed any criminal act against him.  She did none of those.

AJH cannot contest her decision of not divorcing because she never filed for a divorce.  The only way to contest a divorce is if one party files and the other party contests it.  That means that if AJH wants a divorce he should file it himself.  He hasn't done that and if he did, GHS stated that she's not granting him one.  It is very clear that GHS is the innocent party and therefore has the power of refusal.

Don't worry about GHS not being able to work just because she's a divorcee.  She just published a book that turned out to be a bestseller.  She's publishing her essay, she recently had a successful exhibit in Seoul where she donated the proceeds to charity and she's having another exhibit at the Shanghia Art Fair.  

Hi She!

AJH did not charge her of anything. He went to court to contest Koo’s decision not to file for a divorce. His lawyer will present evidence hoping the court will help him get his divorce. In Korea divorce can only be granted if both files for divorce. 

I’m not worried about Koo either with finances. She’s not into material things. She’s smart & talented. We’ve known her for too long. People might underestimate her. She’ll survive. She’ll stick to her decision. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Good move by the lawyer of GHS not to grant interviews.  Giving interviews might disclose their legal strategies,  excellent lawyers always think outside the box and always have an element of surprise.  We all need to watch and pray for Koo at this time.

Ahn's camp on the other hand is busy with their media blitz doing damage control, one of them is denouncing Joon Jung Young, poor guy! He's already being ncarcerated and telling the whole world that they haven't communicated for 5 years.  Meaning that they are not close at all.  A true friend is a friend in need.  What a shame Ahn Jae Hyun!

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

Good move by the lawyer of GHS not to grant interviews.  Giving interviews might disclose their legal strategies,  excellent lawyers always think outside the box and always have an element of surprise.  We all need to watch and pray for Koo at this time.

Ahn's camp on the other hand is busy with their media blitz doing damage control, one of them is denouncing Joon Jung Young, poor guy! He's already being ncarcerated and telling the whole world that they haven't communicated for 5 years.  Meaning that they are not close at all.  A true friend is a friend in need.  What a shame Ahn Jae Hyun!

How come no communication for 5 years when they started friendship in Feb-Nov 2014 during Mcountdown and he still mentioned JJY as his close friend on NJW 2016. Current year is still 2019. What a liar! lol

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

15 hours ago, hyeechan said:

How come no communication for 5 years when they started friendship in Feb-Nov 2014 during Mcountdown and he still mentioned JJY as his close friend on NJW 2016. Current year is still 2019. What a liar! lol

We know Ahn is not very smart.  We noticed this in NJTTW, I felt so embarrassed when he can't even answer general Information  questions known even to elementary kids. And Lee knows this well when he mentioned that Koo did not choose him for his intelligence.  

I also read in the online comments that he can't even spell Korean properly based on this IG  posts,  so  his press realeases  are obviously done by  his lawyer or pr team.

I wouldn't mind his poor IQ only if he remained true to Koo.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 4