Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Right you are @mel22. Our Goo Hye Sun is a wonderful combination of talent, sparkle, wisdom, and energy. She is enormously well-liked, and respected within the Korean entertainment industry and has never had to depend upon attaching herself to anyone else's star in order to become successful. To the contrary, it has usually been her luster that others working on the same projects have received a spark to enhance their own ambitions and careers. Witness most of the cast of Boys Over Flowers, who talented on their own as they may be, were relative unknowns before meeting Geum Jandi in the person of this one of a kind talent. She has always been honest, forthright, and unflinchingly loyal to her friends and obligations. This is reflected in her numerous charitable deeds, her love of her family, friends, and her menagerie of furry companions. Could any one us imagine GHS ever being guilty of using, abandoning, and befouling the memory of someone, or something that she has taken to her heart in the way that he who shall remain nameless has so callously done? His loses are just beginning to add up. They will be severe and long lasting. Never once, under the most disheartening circumstance did we ever see our "farm girl" Yang Gukwha roll over and become defeated by the blues meanies, and, like her famous characters, GHS will once again prevail in the end. She is made of sterner stuff than that. "Hell hath no fury", indeed...

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

It's been soo long I posted due to personal stuffs...Honestly was relieved when koo got married and thought she finally found a man whom really treasures her and who likes her for what she was and loved her unconditionally and gave importance to her before work..Seems like we are all fooled by AJH..I am super ashamed myself to have believed this guy and his good husband image..I feel soo soo bad for uri Koo for getting all such insults..Man!! She is a star before you came into the industry! Dont dare to put down her..Just leave her alone..Go get a life u want..

I really wish Koo ends this matter as quickly as possible and take enough time..I really wish she travels somewhere outside korea, clear her mind and erase this guy completely and start again newly..Its super tough but still I am confident she will do it..she is a phoneix after all..I could not even read all the posts and was super shocked and sad when I read all these..How can a guy's heart change this fast?  Seeing all his old Instagram posts I really got hurt..I am really very much upset and feel bad for koo who is put into this state by her own husband..Cant imagine how hurt and upset she would be right now..She already lost faith of dating and then fell for AJH because she literally thought he s very much different from the previous guys she dated and we all thought the same..i honestly loved him and supported him only because koo loves him and koo chose him..I earlier was a part of different ship of koo but I erased everything as I was sooo convinced by AJH ..In the end Koo and us were literally fooled..I ll never support this guy anymore..I really want our girl to bounce back super strong and come back to when she was before she met him..Th healing is going to take really long time as they not just dated but were married to each other..He deserves all the backslashes he is getting now..I want Koo to leave this nasty agency and go to some better agency..YG was 1000 times better for her compared to this shitty agency..But now situation changed there as well I guess..I really wish she goes agency free or some good agency which will support her..She is really going to face challenges as she is back to square one in the industry but I am atleast happy the amount of support she is getting from both knetz and inetz for standing and exposing this man ..Please settle things and take ur time and come back Koo!! Fighting princess..Really feel so bad for u..

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello sis, is there something new about our unnie divorce process?? 

I hope everything will end quickly calmly, i don't want hyesun to suffer more...

Btw, i just read this article, but i don't know what does it mean, i hope if sis @cheerkoo not busy, you can translate it for us...thank you 

• Like 3

That person side of his story looked like someone coached him so long no wonder  he couldn't respond immediately,who knows maybe there's more to it than meets the eye.

What comes around goes around,everything has an end even the most painful experience can't last forever n time will heal everything hoping that our girl always stay positive strong n healthy  never give up/breakdown.

Thanks for all shared thoughts guys it's a big help for us while  waiting the end of these dilemma.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

@cliffbinder2. Yes, I have to be brave so that the devil can't win and that justice will prevail. I just hope and pray that our angel will surpass all of these trials and can get the justice that she deserves.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pearl said:

That person side of his story looked like someone coached him so long no wonder  he couldn't respond immediately,who knows maybe there's more to it than meets the eye.

What comes around goes around,everything has an end even the most painful experience can't last forever n time will heal everything hoping that our girl always stay positive strong n healthy  never give up/breakdown.

Thanks for all shared thoughts guys it's a big help for us while  waiting the end of these dilemma.

Good observation. Unlike Koo who almost instantaneously claps back at AJH's IG post, it takes him quite a while before he reacts. Without going into the rightness / wrongness of having such a public exchange, it  nevertheless highlights Koo's spontaneity and transparency against AJH's calculated and stymied moves.  Says a lot on who's being truthful on one hand, and deceitful on the other.

• Like 10

I have been so  quiet for a long time, as what I thought our Ghs find a real man that she can spent her  entire life “till death do us part” . Unfortunately we are fooled by this guy pretending a gentlemen, innocent in a short period of time he shows a REAL COLOUR,   HIS REAL MOTIVES, real intention why he marry our GHS. By nature man is polygamy  if they found some one better. They blame the wives. Korean men they feel always superior and macho  Ajh your statement was so immature you don't even think the reason why we are supporting you because our ghs loves you and marry you.  Whoever your adviser Ajh you totally ruin your career that fast so quick to think that you are famous, sorry to say I only watch BLOOD because of ghs. Your face probably your asset to get in in this industry but the TRUTH is You don’t even know how to act. But ghs was really trying so hard to bush your acting career even your reality shows YOU ARE SUCK. Ahn you are now facing the consequences for what you did to your wife. Then face the worst.  Ghs we are in your side thick or thin never leave you. I would say this will be an eye opener for all korean woman be brave and fight your right. Don’t keep your mouth shut.  Out in your shell  just like ghs did. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

This comment really got to me "A man who has the world is the one who has a wife who woke up early at dawn to boil the beef soup for his birthday. Now, AJH will go home to an empty house". He turned Koo into a ghost in their home, he will be able to feel the same now. He's left with nothing.

Be strong koo, you will find somebody much much better.  The sun will shine brightly for you.:kiss_wink:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Sunnies,

Koo's personal pain is too much to bear and I am staying away from reading or translating.

Sorry about that. I just cannot...

It does not mean I have left.

I wil never abandon being Koo's fan.

I pray for Koo and all of us Sunnies, including myself,  as yet another challenge passes through Koo's life.

I felt sadder remembering Koo talking about the death of her very first dog...she must have been dealing w more than that... betrayal of a solemn promise, abandonment, her health crisis,,,,,within a short span of marriage, it must have been storm after storm...She said she cannot help but to create when she is suffering...and Wow, she really created a lot and tremendously during her marriage...

As Koo wrote  in her first book, All Eventually Pass...Koo will come out stronger, wiser and even more beautiful inside and out...that is what I hope and pray.

Thanks Sunnies for loving and supporting her like me.

You all take care too.

Thanks again.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

@obbor4, @mel22 thank you for your thoughts. I do agree!

@gayu312 I do totally agree with you. Someone informed me by DM that two of the main brands AJH represented withdrew his support; NJTTW still doesn’t know if he will or not participated in the new season.  AJH did not participate in an event related to his upcoming drama that took place on August 22.  But the most I appreciate is that the majority of the people, Knetz and Inetz are supporting her.  She is now living a very dark moment, but eventually, she will acknowledge that it was the best for her.  She will be free of a psychological abuser, a person that is emotionally unstable (he is taking antidepressants).

@cheerkoo, sis, I am with you.  I did stop reading any more comments about the situation. I has affected me very deeply.  I did posted some comments in her IG showing my love and support, encouraging and motivating her that there will be a better and bright future. 

My all and dear sunnies, no matter which is your faith or religion, please keep our angel in your daily prayers!

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Everyone:

I decided to login again after a long time so I can show my support to GHS. I been following her  silently, trying to keep up with all her achievements since she got married . To be honest I never liked the soon to be ex-husband but after certain time and specially after watching some episodes of their reality show I though that she finally found someone good and devoted to her. But I guess my first impression of him was not wrong. I can' t believe how a person(if he can be called that)who once swore eternal love and devotion to her can act like he did in these past month. I hope that she finds peace and continue with her life, he  does not deserve anymore of her time and attention. I agree with gayu312 after the divorce is settle she should go on a long trip somewhere outside Korea so she can find inner peace and get away from everything that is hurting her , this way she can start fresh and continue with her acting ,painting, writing, directing  and any other activity  she decides to do.  

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hi Sunnies,

Happy to see many posted to support our beloved Koo- but under such distressing situation :tears:

Agree with the many well-expressed thoughts of others –  you guys write so well  :)

Just want to add a few thoughts-

1)     On GHS’s actions

Sis @sheherizade3  wrote “Instead of lamenting what GHS should or shouldn't have done and feeling sad and lost, we should be celebrating her coming out to fight for truth, her bravery amidst all the hate thrown upon her notwithstanding the effect it would have on her career and personal life.

@mel22 wrote “AJH and his company underestimated Koo's tenacity and spunk.  They probably thought Koo would just let things slide in silence even if she was maligned with half-truths and lies.  Big mistake! “

Initially, I was worried about Koo’s mental state for doing such drastic actions but after reading wise words from GHS fans, I agree with others that she knows what she was doing.  She needed to say her truth- she couldn’t bear not to do it!!  Just as in BOF, instinctively, Jandi had to stand up bully Jun-pyo (shoving the ice cream in his face), or land that flying kick to that other guy who mistreated her BFF. 

That’s our GHS!!  Dear Koo - we are inspired by you, we'll stand behind you, support you & cheer you on!!

She did what she needed to do and let the chips fall where they may – and thank God, there is justice and logic in S Korea, they landed in the right places.  1) Knetz, Inetz and intern. fans are supporting Koo and even being inspired by her.  2)Ahn is getting the consequences of his actions!

2)     On Ahn Jae Hyun

I think his feelings for Koo at the beginning was real and he wasn’t scheming.  But his actions toward the end showed that he’s just a very immature, irresponsible & seemingly “cunning” at times (doing things to advance his career).  In the final analysis, the marriage failed bc his & Koo’s thinking of the meaning of a marriage is a major mismatch.  He talks a good talk (about marriage) but the real Ahn isn’t so!   In a recent interview, Koo said Ahn wants the “falling in love” feelings and her thinking is really different from that.  That’s life- many marriages don’t work out.  Maybe there’s a positive to the really terrible ending-> it’s easier for GHS to be done with him!

Ahn is definitely wrong in many ways and will pay for his mistakes but I hope he comes through ok- learn from it & not carry ill-will.  I think Koo would want that as well.  Why? bc she’s a decent & wise person.  Ill feelings will eat you up! 

3)     Moving forward 

Sis @gelisacarras wrote “But the most I appreciate is that the majority of the people, Knetz and Inetz are supporting her.  She is now living a very dark moment, but eventually, she will acknowledge that it was the best for her.”

Sis @sheherizade3 wrote “She's experiencing the equivalent of baptism of fire right now.  Very painful at the outset, but after it passes, she'll experience a sense of peace. “

I pray that God will help her to be strong, to know that what she did was good and not to be too sad for too long.  Pray that her family, friends and fans will be able to help her through this most difficult life trial. 

How can we help as fans? Clicking on “like” & add supporting comments on her last IG post, what else?

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi guys gdmrning to all,sunday family day hve a good n wonderful day ahead.

At the end of the tunnel there's  still light so we must always  think positive our angel wouldn't come out to battle like these if she doesn't hve a strong weapon to win it ,i always believe on her a strong n very independent woman who knows what she wants...so fighting angel we support  you all the way to victory.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I haven't watched many GHS dramas but Boys Over Flowers is one of my fav dramas and I loved GHS in that. I have been reading the news articles and feel so sad for her.. she has always spoken so fondly of AJH that it's really quiet devasting seeing her now have to clarify and defend their marriage/divorce. I have read quiet a lot of negative comments on both GHS and AJH and while we'll never really know the whole story, I don't think GHS would be putting so much of her story out there for the public to see if there wasn't some truth to it. I hope they do divorce because given the circumstances, they'll never be entirely happy together and they both deserve happiness.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1