Quantcast
Guest betchay

Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Hi Sunnies,

Happy to see many posted to support our beloved Koo- but under such distressing situation :tears:

Agree with the many well-expressed thoughts of others –  you guys write so well  :)

Just want to add a few thoughts-

1)     On GHS’s actions

Sis @sheherizade3  wrote “Instead of lamenting what GHS should or shouldn't have done and feeling sad and lost, we should be celebrating her coming out to fight for truth, her bravery amidst all the hate thrown upon her notwithstanding the effect it would have on her career and personal life.

@mel22 wrote “AJH and his company underestimated Koo's tenacity and spunk.  They probably thought Koo would just let things slide in silence even if she was maligned with half-truths and lies.  Big mistake! “

Initially, I was worried about Koo’s mental state for doing such drastic actions but after reading wise words from GHS fans, I agree with others that she knows what she was doing.  She needed to say her truth- she couldn’t bear not to do it!!  Just as in BOF, instinctively, Jandi had to stand up bully Jun-pyo (shoving the ice cream in his face), or land that flying kick to that other guy who mistreated her BFF. 

That’s our GHS!!  Dear Koo - we are inspired by you, we'll stand behind you, support you & cheer you on!!

She did what she needed to do and let the chips fall where they may – and thank God, there is justice and logic in S Korea, they landed in the right places.  1) Knetz, Inetz and intern. fans are supporting Koo and even being inspired by her.  2)Ahn is getting the consequences of his actions!

2)     On Ahn Jae Hyun

I think his feelings for Koo at the beginning was real and he wasn’t scheming.  But his actions toward the end showed that he’s just a very immature, irresponsible & seemingly “cunning” at times (doing things to advance his career).  In the final analysis, the marriage failed bc his & Koo’s thinking of the meaning of a marriage is a major mismatch.  He talks a good talk (about marriage) but the real Ahn isn’t so!   In a recent interview, Koo said Ahn wants the “falling in love” feelings and her thinking is really different from that.  That’s life- many marriages don’t work out.  Maybe there’s a positive to the really terrible ending-> it’s easier for GHS to be done with him!

Ahn is definitely wrong in many ways and will pay for his mistakes but I hope he comes through ok- learn from it & not carry ill-will.  I think Koo would want that as well.  Why? bc she’s a decent & wise person.  Ill feelings will eat you up! 

3)     Moving forward 

Sis @gelisacarras wrote “But the most I appreciate is that the majority of the people, Knetz and Inetz are supporting her.  She is now living a very dark moment, but eventually, she will acknowledge that it was the best for her.”

Sis @sheherizade3 wrote “She's experiencing the equivalent of baptism of fire right now.  Very painful at the outset, but after it passes, she'll experience a sense of peace. “

I pray that God will help her to be strong, to know that what she did was good and not to be too sad for too long.  Pray that her family, friends and fans will be able to help her through this most difficult life trial. 

How can we help as fans? Clicking on “like” & add supporting comments on her last IG post, what else?

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi guys gdmrning to all,sunday family day hve a good n wonderful day ahead.

At the end of the tunnel there's  still light so we must always  think positive our angel wouldn't come out to battle like these if she doesn't hve a strong weapon to win it ,i always believe on her a strong n very independent woman who knows what she wants...so fighting angel we support  you all the way to victory.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I haven't watched many GHS dramas but Boys Over Flowers is one of my fav dramas and I loved GHS in that. I have been reading the news articles and feel so sad for her.. she has always spoken so fondly of AJH that it's really quiet devasting seeing her now have to clarify and defend their marriage/divorce. I have read quiet a lot of negative comments on both GHS and AJH and while we'll never really know the whole story, I don't think GHS would be putting so much of her story out there for the public to see if there wasn't some truth to it. I hope they do divorce because given the circumstances, they'll never be entirely happy together and they both deserve happiness.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

• 2 Corinthians 4:8. “And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.” -
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

She will comeback again after  trial in her life..She is strong woman..

• Like 7

Hi my dear Sunnies! As I have mentioned before, I am refraining myself to read comments over the media –good or bad- about the situation our angel is facing, which is somehow difficult. But, surprisingly, I got this reminder from YouTube, a comment of some lady suggesting that AHJ may has a problem with alcohol. Voilà!

I did read again his statement carefully, and then GHS response to his statement.  My conclusion:  AHJ give me the impression that he suffers from depression.  He is an emotionally unstable person. AHJ posted that even during happy times he was under medical treatment and taking antidepressants, and he also said that he is currently taking antidepressants.  The first time that he was taking medication, was during the happy times of the marriage. He started feeling well, so he left the medication.  That is when he started to drink alcohol heavily and his behavior was not so good.  Remember that addictions and mental health problems goes hand to hand. What a burden it has been for my angel to deal with this person! Living with a person with such problems, drains family members, in this case, his spouse.  

Anyway, I hope that this divorce process goes smoothly and without any other fuss. Just keep praying and supporting our beloved GHS.

@geumtrangdi, sis, nice to see you commenting here, I hope you are doing well! I do totally agree with what you posted.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

A bit quiet already no more exchanging words on sns hoping that it would end up sooner than later...I'm so worried about Hyesun well being maybe after this chaos she will hide herself again like what happened last time.

Hyesun pleased don't blame yourself its not your fault,you did your best n gave your all already for the sake of hving a good n happy family...so don't punish yourself just think what happened is a nightmare but you woke up already before  being totally  destroyed.

This is not the end of the world yet who knows  maybe your soulmate is out there waiting for the right time to come to you...you don't need to prove yourself to anybody you alone are enough everything will gonna be alright,good people meets good karma bear that in mind girl.

I stop reading all comments about our angel impending divorce for the sake of my mental health n sharing your opinion for a good cause is like a sin to others...anyway thanks for all shared thoughts its a big help being all united like these.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am so happy to see our angel again,  stay strong, I know you are brave. With the recent tragedy a lot of us feeling sorry for you right now, I hope that you will feel better and cheer up soon.  WE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU ALWAYS AND DON'T FORGET THAT GOD LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY... SARANGHAEYO :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

We must celebrate sunnies our angel's book is a bestseller online hitting no.1 n no.67 on different online sellers...she has proven herself once again as a smart multi talented person 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

According to the "official statement" from his company & her former company, they had to go to court for their divorce procedure on Aug 28th, so does anyone heard abt it? I hope everything goes smoothly & in accordance to GHS favour. If AJH is this kimd of man I just hope GHS will get away & get over him as soon as possible. GHS deserve to find her own happiness...

• Like 3

20 hours ago, cyfok said:

https://sesiff.org/2019/program.html?sec=DD05&q=248&lang=en

Goo Hye Sun will attend 11th Seoul International Extreme - Short Image & Film Festival on

September 3th ~ September 8th, 2019.

Koo can’t attend. She just posted in IG that she’s in the hospital with polyps removed. Pray for a speedy recovery.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

On 8/23/2019 at 8:23 PM, joarjess said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1347706wpp/new-journey-to-the-west-7-reported-to-have-postponed-filming.

I wish they won't cast him again so that I can continue to watch this show again..

For a big change to our GHS looks after this issues no bangs for her. She looks more pretty and the new born GOO HYE SUN looks. Any one can comments?  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi fellows!good news about our girl keeps coming i know that we are all happy n delighted but at one point a bit angry n worried because of people cruel thoughts towards her , just don't read other people's comment  so that it won't spoil your day...like what Kelly Clarkson said in her song,what doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER n SUCCESS  is the best revenge girl so go for it spread your wings fly high but make sure to  stay safe healthy n happy always.

Get well soon!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@Aimee66 well for me my sis, whether with or without bangs, long or short hair, she's still the most beautiful woman  in South Korea.

@Pearl haters will always be haters no matter how good the person is, after all we can't please everyone. What is important is her welfare and we  as her dying hard fans will always be there for her in times of sorrow or happiness etc. just like a mom that will always protect and be there for her child.
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

So relieve to see Koo posting on IG again - it means she's trying to move forward.

And even more happy seeing all the good news- top ranking of her novel and her

decision to have it translated to Indonesian.  I'm really perplex why Koo doesn't have

her books translate to English.  It seems to me that there are a lot of International fans

that are dying to read her stories but we cannot :(   Maybe, she hasn't found an English

writer/translator that she likes??   What do you guys think?  How can we make it happen??

Anyway, we can try to let Koo know how badly we want to read her stories via an English version.

Sis @gelisacarras has a comment on Koo's latest IG post about translate novel to Indonesian- 

requesting an English version; let's try to increase # of 'like' on that request.  It's currently at 100,

shall we aim for 500?  Here I go again - must say that I had tried many times before with not great

result!!  But I'll keep trying when I can and who knows ....  Hahaha!

Want to say Annyeong to those "oldies"  @myonenonly @gayu312 @obbor4 @sheherizade3 

@macaronsandsakuratea @gelisacarras @LILI2009 @cheerkoo   Glad to hear from you guys again :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Just read on a website that her wiki page lists her as former South Korean actress and that she retired from entertainment on September 1, 2019. 

Hope it’s ok to post this.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4