Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

We admitted, accepted n believed it or not we cannot  cover the fact that in some point our girl was at fault as well sorry for saying these guys but we must be open minded to judge fairly.If only she didn't post her set up conditions everything is still okay maybe the other party wouldn't take action to really reveal their conversations like what i said for once they lived n loved each other.

@sheherizade3,she cannot sue him for the revealed chat logs messages because the phone is his own personal belonging n he gve his permission/consent to printed out,if some words or sentence missing she can give her own part to be check.

If someone we like,love or close to us commits mistake even it hurts we need to point out what they've been done for them to improve n change for the better. 

Admitting ones mistake doesn't mean that it would lessen your value or degrade you as a person...no matter what happen i  will still support n like her as in always.

18 minutes ago, Pearl said:

We admitted, accepted n believed it or not we cannot  cover the fact that in some point our girl was at fault as well sorry for saying these guys but we must be open minded to judge fairly.If only she didn't post her set up conditions everything is still okay maybe the other party wouldn't take action to really reveal their conversations like what i said for once they lived n loved each other.

@sheherizade3,she cannot sue him for the revealed chat logs messages because the phone is his own personal belonging n he gve his permission/consent to printed out,if some words or sentence missing she can give her own part to be check.

If someone we like,love or close to us commits mistake even it hurts we need to point out what they've been done for them to improve n change for the better. 

Admitting ones mistake doesn't mean that it would lessen your value or degrade you as a person...no matter what happen i  will still support n like her as in always.

@Pearl, I did not say that GHS can sue AJH.  I said that she can sue Dispatch because they revealed private text messages without her permission.  Dispatch is a third party and they said that they forensically discovered the Kakao text messages between GHS and AJH.  In other words Dispatch did not have permission from either GHS and AJH.  It's obvious who the source is and it's none other than AJH but of course, he must be afraid of any backlash if he revealed the text messages himself.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, sheherizade3 said:

@Pearl, I did not say that GHS can sue AJH.  I said that she can sue Dispatch because they revealed private text messages without her permission.  Dispatch is a third party and they said that they forensically discovered the Kakao text messages between GHS and AJH.  In other words Dispatch did not have permission from either GHS and AJH.  It's obvious who the source is and it's none other than AJH but of course, he must be afraid of any backlash if he revealed the text messages himself.  

Oh sorry i think something wrong with my eyes already :D i cannot even concentrate to my work because i keep checking now the other party just released their statement n ready for filling their divorce.I wanted our girl to sign ASAP so that she would be break free n start anew who knows maybe someone out there is her better half ready to accept n love her no matter what right?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@sheherizade3 Thanks a lot sis for ur words. 

To be frank, i stopped using soompi, instagram and youtube since aug 22nd. I really mentally disturbed by KOO's situation. So, i can't dare to check news about KOO. So I quit but I never abandoned KOO. I just want to calm down the things around KOO. 

After reading all the posts, i got to know that... KOO retired from her acting profession:bawling:, KOO's book became no. 1:) in selling, KOO's postings about the issue has not stopped:bawling:.  GOD...:bawling: I know KOO doesn't do anything just for the sake of revenge or just because she is mentally upset. She is a strong girl and she knows what she is doing right now and what she is going to get in the future if she do this now. I believe she has enough proofs to show ahn is a cheater. If not she won't mess with anyone and anything unnecessarily and she won't make herself down. I know and strongly believe that KOO has her own right and good reasons to behave like this. I always support KOO. But I just want myself to be strong so iam not checking any news and posts of her. KOO please start fighting inside the court and make him feel guilty and god please help our beloved KOO. Make her to win. Even we are all her loyal fans, we can't do any help to her. But u can do and u r the only one to do....!! We don't know if anyone is there for her to support her in this difficult and hard situation?! I hope koo's bestfrnd seo hyun jin (?!) be there for her. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I have just read the text messages AJH shared via Dispatch...boy oh boy is he an idiot or what....cant he read all GHS's demands in between the line? She is telling him she doesnt want a divorce, she wants them to try work out on the marriage, marriage is not dating which are all just for fun. Marriage is to work hard together to make it work. Any wife wud complaint if husband goes around drinking often especially with female drinking buddies. If a mother can ask where her children are, or what time they are getting home after work, marriage licence give every right to each spouse to question the whereabout of the other half.

The text messages he shared only show us how stupid & immature this husband is. How cud he just come home drunk after celebrating his birthday with his female stylist & some other women, then came back in drunken state & ask a divorce from GHS becos she is not sexy? Wjo give him the idea? Most of her messages was being sarcastic towards him but this husband take it as it is, so to me its either he's an idiot who didnt understand what she meant or he is so desperate to divorce her...a man who less than 3 years ago declare his love to her during tvn award when ask to say something to her, made no effort to mend their marriage. If they have tried for over 5 years is one thing but their marriage is less than 3 years old with him in other countries in some months of the years..how much effort has he done? And he never see her point of being a divorcee...hello friend, you married her, than you want to discard her with some title most women everywhere fears...a divorcee....like she said its her honour but he still didnt get it. He said he's a divorcee too, yeah but a man status is different than a woman...his future new in laws wont question when he lost his virginity, but for a woman, her future in law wont be so kind especially if their son is still a bachelor, at least not in this part of Asian region...but of cos he just gave  her whatever she asked without thinking & made her a gold digger when he has been a free loader (financially & popularity)tru out their marriage.

Well...I'm on GHS's ship all the way...gold digger or not she has to be compensated for her honour, dignity & time spend as his wife. He was the one who proposed, he was the one who make promises, now he wants out becos he cant commit to one woman. Its about time for him to be a man...settle his family affair & own up to his mistakes before shaking his butt for other women

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

@wildcherry sis, really i can't stop myself to say thank u after reading ur previous comment. Well said sis. I didn't read the dispatched released conversations of KOO and ahn...And i really felt hurt so much because things are going too much but after I read ur words...I felt happy and proud of KOO. I hope everyone do think like u and understand KOO's situation.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, sheherizade3 said:

@Aimee, where do you think the couple's text messages that Dispatch "forensically discovered" came from? I'll give you a hint. It ain't from GHS's phone. Yup, the messages came from AJH's phone. So it's no surprise that those random messages were more favourable towards AJH. He threatened GHS that he'll reveal the kakao talk that's why GHS was forced to go public to warn that whatever AJH and company shares is a lie. Here is what GHS replied in response to Dispatch publishing the text messages which was posted in allkpop.

""'Dispatch's forensic results? That person has changed his phone three times this year. If you want me to give my direct reason for divorce, it's an affair. I've heard too many rumors of an affair with the actress that [Ahn Jae Hyun] is currently filming a drama with, and I was baffled by such rumors so that I could not decide whether to trust in him or not. When I heard that the person who used to never text me or call me, saying that he was busy, was messaging that actress and laughing with her, I was torn and hurt at his betrayal. That's why I need some time to reorganize my feelings. (I have a photo of [Ahn Jae Hyun] eating late night snacks with another actress in a hotel, both of them wearing bathing gowns which I found on his computer some time after we married. I will submit it as evidence to the court.)"

I'm sure AJH in cahoots with Dispatch randomly selected the text messages favourable to him.  That is why it was really necessary to GHS to come out and reveal her side.  If I were GHS, I'd sue Dispatch for revealing private messages between her and AJH without her permission because they're a third party.  If AJH revealed the messages himself, it wouldn't be a problem just like GHS when she revealed text messages between her and AJH because they're the owners of those text messages.  AJH is such a dirtbag.  He did not post the messages himself because it would be too obvious that he is destroying GHS when he is the guilty party.  He used Dispatch to do the dirty work.

I wish our little angel sued dispatch because the conversation have no permission to her to post it..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The thing that I wonder about the most, which has been completely glossed over by the AJH fan-girls and and those attacking GHS as being manipulative, over-bearing and all of the other nonsense that has been flung her way, is the fact that she found it necessary, after several months of marriage, to draw up that contract outlining what she expected from her husband. Along with her "unreasonable" demands, as his life partner and mate, she included that he was to: Pick up after himself, help with the household chores, clean his cat's litter box (once a week), not come home stinking drunk, AND: Not to come home in a violent mindset that included: pushing, slapping, and swearing. Does anyone think that is ever okay for a man to beat his wife, for any reason? Is this something that is to be expected by a woman in her marriage? The only reason that she would have included all of these rules is if they were actually taking place.  So she's crazy because she doesn't wish to be his live in maid and occasional punching bag. Am I missing something here? :huh:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, obbor4 said:

The thing that I wonder about the most, which has been completely glossed over by the AHJ fan-girls and and those attacking GHS as being manipulative, over-bearing and all of the other nonsense that has been flung her way, is the fact that she found it necessary, after several months of marriage, to draw up that contract outlining what she expected from her husband. Along with her "unreasonable" demands, as his life partner and mate, she included that he was to: Pick up after himself, help with the household chores, clean his cat's litter box (once a week), not come home stinking drunk, AND: Not to come home in a violent mindset that included: pushing, slapping, and swearing. Does anyone think that is ever okay for a man to beat his wife, for any reason? Is this something that is to be expected by a woman in her marriage? The only reason that she would have included all of these rules is if they were actually taking place.  So she's crazy because she doesn't wish to be his live in maid and occasional punching bag. Am I missing something here? :huh:

u6otXx8YTbSQ5KvaSbP-7WyFPrv5FimsoK5fywVQ

@obbor4 I did not pay much attention to GHS's list so I missed that tidbit of information you shared that is, "not to come home in a violent mindset that included: pushing, slapping, and swearing."  I hope "that person" (that's what GHS call him now)  did not hit her.  Men should never resort to physical or mental abuse.  I'm also wondering what prompted her to do up that contract.  What is in the list must be ongoing and such an eye opener and now I realized why GHS had the need to post it publicly.  She wanted to show to people what she was going through.  AJH's fangirls, instead of seeing the situation she's under, pounced on her like sharks that smelled blood and attacked her.

I love GHS's picture above.  She's no longer a young lady but a woman.  There's a sense of serenity, confidence and maturity about her.  Like she can take on the world.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

To make things clear, I was paraphrasing, from memory, what I remembered about the list of rules found here, at Soompi. 

If you dare to read the comments, they are mostly attacks on Hye Sun. The parts I mentioned are the ones that stood out to me. I can't imagine that she was referring to her husband's treatment of anyone else, but herself.  He shared their home with her and their pets. I can't imagine anyone else who might have been in the line of fire.  https://www.soompi.com/article/1349937wpp/ku-hye-sun-list-rules-ahn-jae-hyun-follow-during-marriage

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, obbor4 said:

To make things clear, I was paraphrasing, from memory, what I remembered about the list of rules found here, at Soompi. 

If you dare to read the comments, they are mostly attacks on Hye Sun. The parts I mentioned are the ones that stood out to me. I can't imagine that she was referring to her husband's treatment of anyone else, but herself.  He shared their home with her and their pets. I can't imagine anyone else who might have been in the line of fire.  https://www.soompi.com/article/1349937wpp/ku-hye-sun-list-rules-ahn-jae-hyun-follow-during-marriage

No, 8 in the list is concerning  "Even if you’re feeling good because you’re drunk, don’t yell or slap or use other forms of violence."  Do you think GHS is being physically abused by him?  As you mentioned, who could it be except GHS and their pets.  There was a video that showed one of their pet dogs barking at AJH, like it did not recognize him.

Those AJH fangirls probably did not bother to read closely because they're hell bent on their mission to protect their idol.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@sheherizade3 I was thinking about the physical abuse that Koo might be getting when Ahn is drunk.  The fact that he signed the piece of paper is an admission of guilt.  And I am thinking that Koo might use that as an evidence in court.

@Teresa Gascoyne, I totally agree with you.  That piece of paper is a great physical evidence against AJH in court.   This man is even worst than I thought.

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@sheherizade3 And there seems to be a series of press releases for damage control and make it look like that Ahn is the victim.  Don't be surprised ladies, the media is business and HB with their wealth can  manipulate public opinion, that's why Koo is using social media because she's defenseless.

Yes, most recently a flood of articles have been sprouting like mushrooms in favour of AJH.  I've read about this about companies like HB pay money to change public opinion.  GHS must be well aware of the machinations of these companies so she beat them to it by breaking the news ahead of them.  All of us were surprised by the sudden change in her behaviour because she's very private and painfully shy, almost timid even.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Teresa Gascoyne said:

@sheherizade3 I was thinking about the physical abuse that Koo might be getting when Ahn is drunk.  The fact that he signed the piece of paper is an admission of guilt.  And I am thinking that Koo might use that as an evidence in court.

I think so too, that's why AJH's side keep insisting not to charge her to criminal court for defaming him, becos he knows if he does so, she will get the upper hand becos he violated her when he was drunk...

Now I wonder why one of her dog bark at AJH the moment he enter their house in one of her "Diary"..why indeed? Maybe the dog, was it Sundae or Gunbam, witness him hitting her, that's why the dog becomes anxious & protective of GHS,  barking at AJH to tell him off. He didnt try to pat the dog...and we knw dogs are very loyal & protective towards its owner. Maybe little Sundae/Gunbam was the whitleblower who tried to tell us daddy hits mommy..

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

I was literally irritated and pissed off because of OYS suing GHS? Did GHS ever mention OYS name?   She's only mentioning   about an actress of the recent    drama, is OYS the only actress in   that drama? In my opinion, she's    suing GHS because maybe  OYS   knew who GHS is referring to, she knew that GHS knew the.     affair and now to cover up her.     shame    and to hide her guilt that is maybe eating her up;  she.  will come up pretending to be  an innocent by suing her? So how can it be? Where's the case in that by just an assumptions. On  the other       hand, AJH, her good for nothing husband is  misleading the people,   he said that the actress GHS is talking about is not the recent one  but his past girlfriend?   How come, when it was so clear    when GHS said that this actress.    came together with his husband to   their.  home after their   marriage and also the SAME actress and her husband that GHS FOUND   OUT in his computer were pictures of them wearing robes at the hotel while      eating late snack?! DUH.... It's not GHS who is pathetic and manipulative, A BIG FAT LIAR AND A CHEATER, IT'S HIM, of course he will do whatever GHS says even if I think GHS was just provoking him just to get his attention because she's been ignored like a trash and she has an evidence to make him scared, GHS'S DOGS are somewhat the witnesses of it all, so you see, being treated that way can make the worst in you. :rage::rage::rage: . AJH's side keeps on telling that his the victim, while GHS keeps on revealing the TRUTH! She's your WIFE  AND WIFE HAS EVERY RIGHT, I remember when my sister got married and when the judge said to the groom that love your wife as you love yourself, for better or for worst. Be faithful and loyal to each other, etc.etc. but what interest me the most is that when the judge said further that what is yours is also to your wife and what is to your wife is to your wife alone....  and the judge face was so serious when she said it and the groom was literally shocked and that gave me a laughing fit.... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1