Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Really I'm so puzzled/confused why our girl cannot make up her mind to free herself from him so that her agony/misery would end up already...she can adopt ahnju the cat if they would talk properly no need to post  anything anymore people out there  always waiting for her to stumble n become the talk of the town again,how i wish someone help her she needed proper advise n counselling.I thought no more posting already but she turned the table again my gosh people are having a feast in her expense.

Please girl give yourself a break from social media i want to see the old Hyesun quite reserved n private...life is too short to be wasted to fix something you cannot handle anymore.Learn to love n respect yourself more please let go n move on whatever reasons n conditions you have forget it.

PLEASE LET GO MOVE ON N BE HAPPY.

You're leading n ready to win but because you posted again its a 50-50 already,think  again before you act please.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hi guys have a nice day to all,after studying Hyesun reason for not wanting for divorce n her conditions b4 getting married I'm wondering if their marriage is based on contract with no strings attached...she got public support n sympathy already but why she posted that,i want to support n depend her all d way but this time i give that person a benefit of the doubt  because i wanted to be being just fair n right...sorry guys if these makes some  of you sad n upset but we need to have an open mind...i know she's in her most fragile/vulnerable time right now n reality sucks but she need to stay away from social media for the time being n stop making a fool of herself already  it breaks my heart n makes me more worried about her.

• Sad 1

Ghs i am your side always be. But I am so worried since the 1st day of September she posted on her IG that makes people who are her side will be confuse for what she doing right now. Even her lawyer making statement that make our Ghs bad impression to others, i am hoping that Ghs will recover soon and her emotion will be settle too. I do know all her plans will be succeed. Ghs will stop posting on her Ig showing her anger towards to her ex husband. Goo hye sun please move on and be happy again. 

• Like 2

Sunnies what to do?its getting out of control already I'm so worried sick about our girl safety n well being....dispatch just revealed their personal chat logs maybe that man ajh gave it then Hyesun posted again omg she's out of her mind already because of anger/hatred hoping she has a solid evidence to support what she said n win.

I want her to talk to him properly then sign that curse paper thats all...she's hurting n dragging herself too much to the point of no way out,ruining it big time.

Based on my little knowledge going to trial is like a competition telling your own side of the story believable to win but most of all you need solid evidence/witnesses to support that story....hoping she had it all.

• Sad 1

@Pearl, I understand your concern because I've never seen GHS behaved the way she's doing now.  But....I believe in her.  I've read the latest news revealing text messages between AJH and GHS by Dispatch using their "forensic analysis" (my eyes are rolling here).  There is nothing unusual about the text messages.  Typical exchange of a husband and wife with tender moments and also angry exchange which to me is rather tepid compared to other couples.  The harsh comments against GHS confirms to me that people have a different standards for women than men.  GHS is getting the brunt of their ire and I hope the "me too" movement will change that.  She's within her rights to protect herself however she deemed necessary.  The text messages the Dispatch exposed were random and they don't reveal exactly what is going on in the marriage and is probably done in such a way to be more favourable towards AJH.  For example, they showed portions that AJH is truly caring about the pets but again, these are random texts.  It does not prove anything.  He may have done it once or twice and the rest he left to GHS.  Proof is the number of times he left GHS alone that even one of their pets barked at him. 

As to Oh Yeon Seo's agency suing GHS, good luck with that.  GHS never mentioned her by name as the actress AJH is having an affair with.  They just want the publicity for her upcoming drama with AJH to drum up interest since it's going down the tubes because of AJH.  GHS mentioned that this actress was visiting their home often.  I commend her for her patience because if I were in her shoes, I would have confronted AJH already and even maybe kick his butt out of the house.  Below is a blogspot that's rumoured to be AJH.

"7) Actor A is known to be a devoted husband and he's getting good responses from his recent drama comeback. However, while filming the drama, he's said to be dating two women and causing trouble to the filming. He would rent a motel room near the filming place and sleep with a college girl and a madam. A didn't show up to a morning shoot one day, causing his company director to come and beg to the drama PD. The PD grabbed the director's hair and screamed to die together. The director sobbed and said they checked around 20 motels because they didn't know where A was. A is also hitting on an actress in the same drama and telling her "I can just break up later if marriage gets boring." (May 24, source)"

AJH has a bad reputation in Korea and it came to head with this divorce scandal.  If it were just an ordinary divorce between two people who fell out of love, AJH will still continue with his cfs but companies will not tolerate someone of ill repute to endorse their products.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 1

This all knowing people judged her because she is the one making noise about their divorce. You must thank the heavens that you have not experience the betrayal of trust by a partner moreso of a husband...we know how strong she is.. On how she tackled story in her movies, people may see her as perplexed... But think that she is a one woman team in this war, she may hired a lawyer, but to defend herself is her right, people may show compassion to the silent fool, who is letting other minds to defend him, but silence is not always right, because silence hides the truth because he is afraid that the world will judge him, i am so disgusted with people taking this moron's side.. But let them think they are winning, but at the end, the oppressed will stand. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@sheherizade3,thanks for your thoughts n explanation I'm hoping n praying that the end justify the means...after reading again properly their chat logs i can say that during the time when they are together she's often alone like no husband to pamper n comfort her when she needed the most,she's so lonely/pitiful...that person when he took courage to be with her n announced to the whole universe his love he should take responsibility until the end.They are lacked of communication,understanding n compromise because he never show that  their new life as a married couple was his priority it looks like Hyesun was always begging for his attention.

They are still in the stage of getting to know you more so they needed more time to communicate n understand each other for them to grow closer as a couple but instead he made his work his priority n forgot his wife who always waiting for his love affection n attention.How many dramas,variety shows n cf he had been done in time of their marriage?in my own calculations i think they never spent  much time being together so they drifted apart n then he has a change of heart already.

Really Hyesun is so pitiful because she doesn't want  being called a divorcee that's why she keeps changing her mind she wanted to protect herself n her family.They need to have a good talk to figure out what's gone wrong for them to fix n change  for the better but its too late  already...after all what has been said n done i dont know how it will end but like what i said earlier,end justify  the means.For the time being she really  neeed  a proper advise n counselling to lighten up her mind n calm down.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

With the latest IG post I finally get what GHS was trying to say. Honestly I dont understand, with such a crap of a husband why does she refuse to divorce him, but now I think I started to understand her. What she wants, if the husband wanted a divorce, then  the reason of their divorce application has to be becos of AJH's infidelity, which is the truth. I bet AJH just agree to whatever terms just to get her sign the divorce paper.  However after she agreed & she has drafted press released, the mgt company decided to protect AJH with the common reason of "irrecoverable differences" which made GHS as part of the guilty party that lead to the divorce. I guess she found out just in them before they send it to press, & so she posted their mssg. I think she wud give him the divorce he wanted if only he agreed to have his infidelity as the reason, but by doing so he can kiss his career goodbye for good. Not just acting but his jewellery business too. I think she's telling him the longer he waited the more she's gonna reveal.

I think the cheater finally gets to meet his match

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, Pearl said:

@sheherizade3,thanks for your thoughts n explanation I'm hoping n praying that the end justify the means...after reading again properly their chat logs i can say that during the time when they are together she's often alone like no husband to pamper n comfort her when she needed the most,she's so lonely/pitiful...that person when he took courage to be with her n announced to the whole universe his love he should take responsibility until the end.They are lacked of communication,understanding n compromise because he never show that  their new life as a married couple was his priority it looks like Hyesun was always begging for his attention.

They are still in the stage of getting to know you more so they needed more time to communicate n understand each other for them to grow closer as a couple but instead he made his work his priority n forgot his wife who always waiting for his love affection n attention.How many dramas,variety shows n cf he had been done in time of their marriage?in my own calculations i think they never spent  much time being together so they drifted apart n then he has a change of heart already.

Really Hyesun is so pitiful because she doesn't want  being called a divorcee that's why she keeps changing her mind she wanted to protect herself n her family.They need to have a good talk to figure out what's gone wrong for them to fix n change  for the better but its too late  already...after all what has been said n done i dont know how it will end but like what i said earlier,end justify  the means.For the time being she really  neeed  a proper advise n counselling to lighten up her mind n calm down.

@Pearl, GHS is not only intelligent but she has street smarts.  I feel sorry that she's in the situation that she's in but I don't pity her because that is life.  God did not promise us a rose garden.  GHS has been supporting herself ever since she's a teen-ager and she's an independent thinker.  She's been criticized for doing so many things simultaneously, acting, composing, writing, directing but that did not stop her.  She followed her dream.  How many women can say that?  She's achieved so much in her young life and that's the reason I so idolize her.  Compared to her, I feel like an underachiever.  

You mentioned that you hope that the end justify the means.  I am not really clear what you mean by this.  I'll try to clarify her situation and hopefully, this will help you to understand where GHS is coming from.

AJH is a sleazebag and a grifter.  Based on the text messages alone, it is obvious that GHS was the provider in the marriage from the time of their wedding (she paid the money given to charity), to paying for AJH's mother's air-conditioner and fridge, to spending money on their apartment, for literally being his housekeeper.  This man enjoyed all the above while trying to build his career with GHS help and encouragement.  She did not want to do the Newlywed's Diary but AJH and the director prevailed upon her and maybe she also wanted to boost his career.  Everyone who watched the series was praising him to high heavens for being an ideal and sweet husband but unbeknownst to them, he was treating her shabbily offcam.  The writer of the show was the one who spilled the beans and he did not have nice things to say about AJH. 

Then, when he started to be recognized and had a little fame, he suddenly got bored with her nipple and asked for a divorce.  The irony of it all is that with everything she's done for him, those apologists for AJH now call her the "crazy one" for demanding money from him and for being too materialistic.  It's only fair that she demand compensation which was rightfully hers in the first place due to the amount of money she's spent in the marriage.  I'm even wondering if he even provided financial support.  

She's also being excoriated by AJH's rah rah fans for publicly putting him down at the same time, refusing to grant him a divorce.  It is very obvious, by GHS's many public declarations, that she's divorcing him.  No woman would do that if she's still hoping to reconcile with her husband.  For me, it's more tactical on her part.  She's demonstrating that she's the innocent party in this divorce.  Under Korean law, the innocent party can refuse to divorce his/her spouse.  AJH is the cheater and the guilty party that's why all he can do is to beg for a divorce.  He's being praised by his gullible fans for being quiet about the divorce.  Quiet does not mean innocence.  

Those defenders for this moron also crowed that she should be sued for spreading lies about him.  Since both GHS and AJH will be slugging it out in the court, any statement made by GHS publicly can be taken against her in court.  She claimed she has the proof and will present the evidence in court.  AJH should be very afraid. LOL..how he underestimated her.  He probably thought that GHS wouldn't dare to do anything to ruin her reputation and just go quietly into the night.  WRONG.  GHS fighting!!!!

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you ladies for continuing this thread, this is where I find solace in the midst of all the negative press KHS is getting. 

I fully trust Koo, she is playing her card well.  We've prayed for her well throughout this ordeal and God answers prayers.  Koo is now the poster girl for women who wants to keep their marriage.  Since she is a celebrity this case resonates loudly throughout Korea that marriage is sacred and not to be just thrown out when your feelings changed.  

There is no domestic peace in their household because of AJH sin,  no matter how  much he denies, his sin is finding him out.  The closest person to AJH is Koo and she is the one who knows well that he is hiding something.  His behavior is just disturbing, not coming home early, hanging out with friends etc. on the first few years of marriage, that's ridiculous!

I've been happily married for 29 years and by experience it's the man's behavior that makes a happy marriage.  Koo may have faults for publishing all these in social media but I would do the same if I am in her shoes.  It's Ahn who triggered her to do these acts. It's primarily his fault it's his responsibility to manage his wife and look after her well.  There are eternal blessings from God  for men who stay true to their wives, my husband is one example.

Edited by Teresa Gascoyne
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@sheherizade3,end justify the means what i mean is that despite all the things that has been said n done I'm hoping a good outcome excuses any wrong that committed to attain it...she admitted that she lied n even though she's telling the truth how to recover all his old phones to support what she said...she's suffering too much as in too much for her how about the well being of her family I'm worried as well...she needed to end all of these ASAP for her sake n her family,good person like her meets good karma maybe GOD has another plan for her.

Maybe she wanted only to punish him n give back tenfold what she's been through but they loved each other once to become like these is so heartbreaking...its not easy to forgive n forget but as time goes by she will be healed.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pearl said:

@sheherizade3,end justify the means what i mean is that despite all the things that has been said n done I'm hoping a good outcome excuses any wrong that committed to attain it...she admitted that she lied n even though she's telling the truth how to recover all his old phones to support what she said...she's suffering too much as in too much for her how about the well being of her family I'm worried as well...she needed to end all of these ASAP for her sake n her family,good person like her meets good karma maybe GOD has another plan for her.

Maybe she wanted only to punish him n give back tenfold what she's been through but they loved each other once to become like these is so heartbreaking...its not easy to forgive n forget but as time goes by she will be healed.

@Pearl, thanks for clarifying.  Can you tell me what lie GHS admitted to?  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Pearl said:

Sunnies what to do?its getting out of control already I'm so worried sick about our girl safety n well being....dispatch just revealed their personal chat logs maybe that man ajh gave it then Hyesun posted again omg she's out of her mind already because of anger/hatred hoping she has a solid evidence to support what she said n win.

I want her to talk to him properly then sign that curse paper thats all...she's hurting n dragging herself too much to the point of no way out,ruining it big time.

Based on my little knowledge going to trial is like a competition telling your own side of the story believable to win but most of all you need solid evidence/witnesses to support that story....hoping she had it all.

I think AJH  is the one who give that conversation to dispatch because he said before he will share their kakao talk..I think this is his strategi to show the world that he is a victim..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@sheherizade3,so sorry i read it wrongly about her claiming she lied but admitted she lied poor me,my bad i apologise for that...I hope n pray  that it will end up sooner than later she's so worked out,maybe she doesn't have enough sleep thinking this n that..

Thanks for pointing it out my mistake,have a nice day to all!!!

• Like 3

I do really loves Sun. But I dont think that she is doing the right things. Love is not sth that will stay forever. Sometimes it dies. Sun did not understand AJH and she did not know much about marriage. Marriage is not just saying the sweet thing, but caring, sharing and forgiving. Sun is a sensitive girl.  I could see that through the text. She felt the love is fading..like a balloon driffting from her hands. She did everything she could, but the love has gone. I also dont think that AJH has another woman. He just does not know how to do. He loves her, but he cannot live with her. Living with Sun is not easy thing. My babe, just let him go. Calm yourself down for a while. Everything will be ok. 

• Sad 1

I just read the conversation I was so shocked I never thought the conversation since last year was been stored till then. Is this a planned to ruin ghs? Defence of ahn if ever ghs will do such crazy things to show to everyone that Ahn is a victim. Hey getting worst to worst. Its a flavor of the month changing that kind of conversation it was Ghs showing a bad one. Please STOP now. Its not good anymore..... GHS i know you are really hurt. Move on 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Aimee66 said:

I just read the conversation I was so shocked I never thought the conversation since last year was been stored till then. Is this a planned to ruin ghs? Defence of ahn if ever ghs will do such crazy things to show to everyone that Ahn is a victim. Hey getting worst to worst. Its a flavor of the month changing that kind of conversation it was Ghs showing a bad one. Please STOP now. Its not good anymore..... GHS i know you are really hurt. Move on 

@Aimee, where do you think the couple's text messages that Dispatch "forensically discovered" came from? I'll give you a hint. It ain't from GHS's phone. Yup, the messages came from AJH's phone. So it's no surprise that those random messages were more favourable towards AJH. He threatened GHS that he'll reveal the kakao talk that's why GHS was forced to go public to warn that whatever AJH and company shares is a lie. Here is what GHS replied in response to Dispatch publishing the text messages which was posted in allkpop.

""'Dispatch's forensic results? That person has changed his phone three times this year. If you want me to give my direct reason for divorce, it's an affair. I've heard too many rumors of an affair with the actress that [Ahn Jae Hyun] is currently filming a drama with, and I was baffled by such rumors so that I could not decide whether to trust in him or not. When I heard that the person who used to never text me or call me, saying that he was busy, was messaging that actress and laughing with her, I was torn and hurt at his betrayal. That's why I need some time to reorganize my feelings. (I have a photo of [Ahn Jae Hyun] eating late night snacks with another actress in a hotel, both of them wearing bathing gowns which I found on his computer some time after we married. I will submit it as evidence to the court.)"

I'm sure AJH in cahoots with Dispatch randomly selected the text messages favourable to him.  That is why it was really necessary to GHS to come out and reveal her side.  If I were GHS, I'd sue Dispatch for revealing private messages between her and AJH without her permission because they're a third party.  If AJH revealed the messages himself, it wouldn't be a problem just like GHS when she revealed text messages between her and AJH because they're the owners of those text messages.  AJH is such a dirtbag.  He did not post the messages himself because it would be too obvious that he is destroying GHS when he is the guilty party.  He used Dispatch to do the dirty work.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4