Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

I'm glad she's included among the top powerful actresses list of 2006. :) SHe sure deserves it...I hope she gains back a bit of weight..I saw an interview of her over KBS World last Moday and she's gotten much thinner...her dimples are not evident anymore...

I agree, she's gotten skinnier, I hope she won't lose anymore weight. She's my favourite actress and I wish her all the best! Love her in Love Letter and Family. Hoping she won't get any plastic surgery, that wouldn't be the same Soo Ae.

• 3 months later...
Guest vivjelly

Wow, I finally found Su Ae's thread!!

Just finished "Love Letter" an hour ago. I had this series for so long, but never got the chance to watch it until now. I watched it in 3 days. The highlight of the drama was definitely Su Ae! She totally command the screen for me. I was mesmerized by her acting and unconventional beauty. I don't sure why but I usually attracted to actresses who do not have the traditional or popular beauty. I love females who have their own unique beauty and certainly Su Ae is one of them. And gosh, she is getting hotter as she aged!!!

Guest vivjelly

are there any news about her and her new project? saw her in emperor of the sea...wow!

"Wow" is definitely the word. The drama is just amazing! I'm watching it right now, and I'm so drawn to the plot and Su Ae's character.

Guest noknok

2007032709165022218_1.jpg

reposted from www.leejungjin.net

04-01 kate cheung

"....... LJJ will be on TV drama soon with SooAe, an actress

who was in April kisses. Probably MBC will play this drama.."

I thought she was cute & did a great job in Once A Summer, she can puul that inncocent country girl very well .... hehehe

Soo Ae is pretty in my taste, I really like her eyebrowns for some reason ^^ & her smile is so charming!

Guest vivjelly

I thought she was cute & did a great job in Once A Summer, she can puul that inncocent country girl very well .... hehehe

Soo Ae is pretty in my taste, I really like her eyebrowns for some reason ^^ & her smile is so charming!

I just finishing Once A Summer too! I love Soo Ae's portrayal in the movie. She made me laugh and she made me cry. She is plain versatile. The more I watch her works, the more I love her!

Guest vyttn

Does anybody know where i can watch Once in a Summer w/eng sub? i've been looking all over the internet but i couldnt find it. Please let me know where to watch it. *side note---most of her movies/dramas are really sad and sometimes you got to be in a mood to watch it too.* oh well...

Guest vivjelly

Does anybody know where i can watch Once in a Summer w/eng sub? i've been looking all over the internet but i couldnt find it. Please let me know where to watch it. *side note---most of her movies/dramas are really sad and sometimes you got to be in a mood to watch it too.* oh well...

Here you go...credit hoalan

The love story in this movie is quite simple, not very dramatic. Still, I love Soo Ae's acting in here.

a truly talented and beautiful actress...in so many ways

she doesn't seem fake like so many (all?) actresses out there, and she's definitely underrated

her most notable performances were in Love Letter (drama), My Family (movie), and that marriage movie i forgot what it was called....i still have to watch her other movie(s)

first saw her in the drama Carousel(?) or something w/ Lee Dong Wook.

anyway, she's my favorite (k-)actress :]

Guest vivjelly

^^^Yeah, I agree with you!!

Soo Ae has quickly becomes one of my favorite actresses ever! Her acting is just amazing in every way. She's versatile in her roles as well. I hope to see her will stick around in the showbiz for awhile.

• 2 weeks later...