Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

by the way, anyone knows when her new drama with lee byung hun is coming out. i can't remember that title.. something summer?

Hi! The movie is entitled Once in a Summer (or A Summer's Tale) and it's scheduled for release end of this year, around November-December in Korea and Japan.

Do join us at the movie thread, it's duly updated (though not much yet) with some of the filming captures :)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46319

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Rori for the lovely tip about Soo Ae's birthday, totally didn't realize that she's also a July baby like LBH-ssi!

:lol:

Wishing Soo Ae many happy returns of the day & may the upcoming movie be a sweet success worldwide!

!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOO AE!

ps: there have been some updates at the movie thread; clips and banners to share, too!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...46319&st=80

Guest run_lola_run

She's 26? I always thought she was younger. Anyways, Happy Birthday! Today is my Grandpa's birthday too...he gets to share a b-day with Sooae how cool is that?Hehe.

Thanks Rori for the lovely tip about Soo Ae's birthday, totally didn't realize that she's also a July baby like LBH-ssi!

:lol:

!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOO AE!

ps: there have been some updates at the movie thread; clips and banners to share, too!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...46319&st=80

Aishh!! Rubie, the three of you are July babies...how about that??? :w00t: cool isn't it ;)

wonder how the cast celebrated her birthday if ever thay were filming on that day?? accdg. to LBH-ssi, Soo Ae is of few words...hmmm...typical to his past lead actress :rolleyes: and very organized wid her schedules...but imo...a graceful and hardworking actress :wub:

She's 26? I always thought she was younger. Anyways, Happy Birthday! Today is my Grandpa's birthday too...he gets to share a b-day with Sooae how cool is that?Hehe.

Hi run_lola_run!!! ur name is kinda long & twisted...ur ryt! she's 26, same bdate wid ur grandpa & my friend... that is as cool as her new movie...One in A Summer!!! :w00t: you can visit the link Rubie posted above :D u'll see more of Soo Ae and LBH...and i'm gettin' excited on this movie^^

• 2 weeks later...

Still, by far, my favorite actress. I'm currently watching "Wooden Courasel" and I love her in it. Broke my heart to see her going through such a tough time. I never even knew she was married to Lee Dong Wook...they actually look quite good together!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest packet85
Guest nikkainah

hello everyone... :)

this would be the first time for me to post in this thread....i have watched Soo Ae in Loveletter and in Wedding Campaign...i must say that i love the way she acts and i find her pretty too....her deep voice adds more to her beauty...

most of her k-series are not yet available here in our country and i am really thinking on how i can be able to get them particularly that of Wooden Carousel...which has english subtitles, of course... :phew:

thank you to everyone who posted pictures of her and also for the information you posted on her.... B)

Guest nikkainah

dear Ha Tinh Nhi....

Thank you so much for posting that picture of Su Ae and Kang Dong Won.... :) May i ask what award did they get?

Will be watching A Family tonight... i am excited because many of you are suggesting it...

Guest hyunxin

she was so cute while lbh was teaching her how to sing and dance. she was so shy to imitate lbh. very cute. i almost died laughing.

sickako, have you seen wedding campaign? she was pierced there. i mean the first seen of her. she was shouting loudly. can't believe soo ae can shout that loud. she seem to have a very soft, husky voice.

Guest syndisome

I'm just wondering in these KTF videos with Jo In Sung, is the girl Soo Ae?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzg9kDH5Fjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KA22HYrfwkE

I think it is because I was on his website flipping through his pictures, and there was one where she was posing with him. If she is indeed the girl in the video, she's sooo cute. Also I hope I didn't do anything wrong by linking these KTF NGs, it's just so rare for me to find something Soo Ae related. Asides from Ha Ji Won's acting, I love Soo Ae. I even bought Emperor of the Sea because of her and Song Il Gook, but also because I wouldn't be able to wait for the series to finish showing on tv, once a week for an hour -- takes forever to finish.