Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ~ cherrie ~

just finished watching 9 ends and 2 outs..like her acting..

she is so pretty and i think she's quite underrated..who cares? i love her now. she has natural beauty.

• 2 weeks later...

December 28, 2007

Su Ae named 'style setter' in Vogue

20071224094013816081015ok0.jpg

Korean actress Su Ae was introduced as one of the style setters in Vogue, a fashion and lifestyle magazine published in the United States.

The magazine showed the photo of Su Ae wearing Prada's floral dress in its January edition along with other A-list Hollywood stars like Keira Knightly and Rachel Weisz.

In its fashion review section, the magazine said: "Style setters are already welcoming the first signs of spring. Su Ae's Prada dress was strewn with lush poppies at a film festival."

The 27-year-old actress wore a full-skirted, strapless dress designed by the Italian fashion house during the 12th Pusan International Film Festival held in the southern port city of Busan two months ago.

According to sources, Su Ae's Prada dress is priced at slightly over 10 million won ($11,000) and was brought from the fashion house's head office in Italy, only for the actress.

Credits: christory@heraldm.com, image from yahoo.kr

http://www.koreaherald.co.kr/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vivjelly

i heard that she's one of non-surgered korean celeb..

awesome! i like her smile.

The only thing she did was getting her teeth straightened little bit.

• 3 weeks later...

The only thing she did was getting her teeth straightened little bit.

If that the case, I'm even more proud of her! I hope she keeps her face as natural as possible, I'm getting bored looking at K-actresses lately, everything about them is fake. Anyway, I hope this year will be much better for Soo Ae, 9 ends 2 outs was not that great, I'm still prefer Love Letter :)

i love su ae! the first time i watched her act was in "wooden horse carousel" when she was the younger sister. haha, i only remember her crying and being sorta helpless. the mandarin dub made her voice much higher than it actually is, so when i first heard her voice i was really surprised. but i think it makes her even more genuine, adding to that the fact that she hasn't been surgically altered makes her admirable as an actress.

i'm disappointed that she doesn't get more hype or more roles; i like seeing her onscreen!

just watched 9 end 2 outs. not my favorite, but it was really cool to see her take on a different character since she always looks so shy in pictures and other dramas. go her! :)