Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

SOO AE's my fave too..since LOVELETTER..and i think she has great chemistry with Jo Hyun Jae..hope to see them again in a new drama....but..i wasnt able to watch the ending of April Kisses.....can someone psot the final episode?..please?

Guest Aphrodite

i love love love soo ae soo much. she's so gorgeous, and everything about her seems to just be breathtaking. she's a wonderful actress that wraps me into her emotions. i just started watching Haeshin (Emperor of the Sea) and she's sooo freakin' awesome. i love her. she's turned into one of my favorite favorite favorite actresses. she's so underrated though! She should be in more projects and other stuff.

Guest pinklily

i just watched Wedding Campaing recently and i really think she's a great actress. i don't know but i totally love her acting...she has such a strong presence onscreen. i totally love her eyes...they're just so deep...full of emotions. she's also very pretty in her own way...and she has great fashion sense. i hope to see her act in more projects too.

Guest Elusive

I just got Wedding Campaign and thought she was wonderful in it. I love her natural acting, although I haven't seen her in anything else.

I think she's just lovely too. Typical Korean? Well GOOD for her and good for other Korean girls that look up to her!

And I've got love for Jung Jae-young as well. I adore him.

Soo Ae, one of the top naturalist actress....for sure...this girl can really act...love when she cry so touching....hope to see her another drama with that guy in loveleterr....forgot his name...he so adorable....support SOo Ae thread if you love....her...

Guest pinklily

thanks for sharing all these pix of Su Ae. ^_^ another reason why i think she has awesome fashion sense is because she carries everything she wears so well...she has a great figure.

and yes, i agree with everyone...her acting is really natural. hard not to admire such talent. ^_^

Guest andrewujin

what// she's pretty eh you people..

she's fantastic, especially in love letter..

she plays a little stronger role than others in this kind of story.. and i would say, i like her very much.

don't worry you guys. theres so many more who supports her