Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

I like her fashion too. But only the white shirt in her first scene I don't like. I feel the the high wrap and and the big bow tie feels like it's choking her. She looks good as the drama goes on. But there are some scenes I feel she could do better. She's as veterans high expectations. 

I don't like to the husband but I want him to love her at the end. I like her ex too kind of like first love. But most of all I hope she get her happiness.

Can't the poor ones win some time?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The ending makes me feel sad because it is too realistic. Many a times, when we watched dramas, if the ending was  a happy one, viewers feel happy and after that forget about everything and go on watching the next drama. But the ending of this drama is really unexpected. Personally, I also wanted Jae Hee to bring down Sungjin group and after that lived with her son. But in real life, how could a lone person bring down a chaebol, especially in Korea? Lol. But I thought the writer could at least let Lee Seol live and Jae Hee would not feel so lonely at the end. Soo Ae was the reason why I started and continued watching this drama. I feel that she has acted very well as Jae Hee, especially the emotional scenes.

Last episode's behind the scene photos

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

More photos at https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=33281427&memberNo=31542741 

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...