Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest kawaiiceres

was wondering about that one too.. is she busy with other things that she can't do drama/movies right now?

for me, yeah. she's kinda looks typical .. acting wise, I still have to watch her other series to make a final judgment but so far in Love Letter.. it was just ok...

• 4 weeks later...

OMG! is that old actor in the picture with her and that little boy her real dad? That old man was also in love letter and a whole bunch other dramas.

was wondering about that one too.. is she busy with other things that she can't do drama/movies right now?

for me, yeah. she's kinda looks typical .. acting wise, I still have to watch her other series to make a final judgment but so far in Love Letter.. it was just ok...

I hope she does another drama soon. I think she's really an underrated actress. I think she was okay in Love Letter too. For me, her best role was in Emperor of the Sea and she really made that role her own cuz I can't really imagine another actress playing that role.

Guest Happy_Day

I noticed something weird. SuAe looks absolutely stunning in HaeShin with the traditional Korean costumes, but she looks average/plain (although sweet-looking) in modern clothes.

That's strange. Does everyone look better in those kind of costumes? Maybe it's because of the strong colors and elaborate hairdo? Anyways, I thought she was the prettiest female character in HaeShin.

여름 이야기 (A Summer's Tale)

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46319

---------------------

Hi everyone,

Some updates on LBH & Soo Ae's upcoming movie to share, thanks to Hyc.

Source: innolife.net

http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...d=4&ai_id=56572

2006/04/08(Sat) 20:31

イ・ビョンホン、次期作でスエとのメロ演技

Translation by Hyc

Lee Byung Hun and Su Ae will co-star in melodrama

56572_l.jpg

Lee Byung Hun and Su Ae will be the leads in "A Summer's Tale" directed by Jo Geun-Shik, director of "Conduct Zero". Since "Bungee Jumping" 4 years ago, Lee Byung Hun will act in this melodrama with Su Ae who had shown her acting ability in "Wedding Campaign" and "A Family".

"A Summer's Tale" is a melodrama portraying a man who looks for his first love. The story is about the painful love of two persons, developing through a period of time from the past to present. In the movie Oh Dal Soo will be "Nam Guns", Yoon Seok-Young's (Lee Byung Hun) classmate in the university.

"A Summer's Tale" that has a cast with superb acting ability and a director of excellent capability will start filming at the end of April. And it is scheduled to be released in the second half of the year.

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

she's really pretty and she's a great actress. I love her in Love Letter with Jo Hyun Jae. I think it was a great drama and JHJ and her kinda makes a cute couple. :)