Su Ae 수애 | Soo AE

71e

Guest xx-outsider-xx

beautiful, natural, and most importantly...awesome actress

ditto!

everyone's been saying she's 'ugly' coz she looks like a typical korean. well, koreans should look like koreans. what's wrong with being natural? she's way better than those who went plastic surgery.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shinny3

She is soooo pretty!!! She does have a very deep voice that doesn't really match her face, but she is still a great actress.

Guest siCKako

^ btw, the pictures above are from jo hyun jae's bday party where soo ae was a surprise guest :)

Guest dawnanny

^ btw, the pictures above are from jo hyun jae's bday party where soo ae was a surprise guest :)

She is my favorite actrsess.

when i seen Love Letter, I ever very hope aosu and jo hyun jae can be lover in real life. :P

LOVE LETTER is a very great dream, i often miss them.

She is soooo pretty!!! She does have a very deep voice that doesn't really match her face, but she is still a great actress.

yes, she has a very deep and magnetic voice. I very like her voice.^^

i think people can't believe that a so gentle and pretty girl own so magnetic voice.

This really a wonderful combination. it is very unique voice.

some pictures for her new movie from soau cafe

20060511113520.577.0.jpg

20060510182514.523.0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest siCKako

She's naturally beautiful in her own way. Her teeth is not that pretty though.

her bucktooth i think was removed already

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yg4lyfe

aww i luv Su Ae!! She's such a great actress!!!! Especially wen she crys!!

And family is a great movie too! Su Ae + Ji Bin are awesome!!!

It made me cried fo hours!!!

oh yea her role wit Lee Dong Wook in Merry Go Round was great!! they such a lovely couple!!!! LDW was hot bak then lol! <33

Guest yg4lyfe

untitled3df.png

hehe where was this pic taken?

i mean i saw Hyun Bin ^^ and Su Ae and Shin Min Ah, Bae Do Na, and some1 look lyk Kim Sun Ah wit the scarf near Shin Min Ah! Any1 got the answer??

Thnx!! =D

Guest andrewujin

that pic was taken when the actors were on strike against the quota that limit korean movies or something

the reunion between hyun jae and soo ae was so funny.. soo ae was like, "sometimes he's like a friend, a brother... and maybe a boyfriend?"

ahahhah

click here for birthday video (savefile)

credits to syah4brit@soompi

Guest siCKako

^ pic was taken during a protest on movie quota....

yup, what she said was quite funny! :) i like her to work with jo hyun jae again..they have great chemistry!

Guest nikkainah

hello everyone... :)

this is the first time i will be posting in this thread... i first saw Su Ae in Love Letter and i really admired her for her acting there, she was very, very good...also, i like her beauty---she gets more and more beautiful as you look at her closely...

i also wish that they will she and Jo Hyun jae will have another project together... :wub:

am also excited about her upcoming movie with lee byung hun... B)

Guest reztrop

I saw Wedding Campaign a few days ago, and was very impressed with Su Ae. She is beautiful even when she cries.

Guest lilkpgirl

She's relli pretty and kyoote,i luv her character in love letter but then liking a priest haahaha thatz kinda wrong

photo1449.jpg

photo1450.jpg

photo9035.jpg

Guest andrewujin

i dont think she's that pretty,but all i can say is that she's pretty haha not very pretty

:huh: .. you are confusing man.. by the way, anyone knows when her new drama with lee byung hun is coming out. i can't remember that title.. something summer?