[Drama 2011] Indomitable Daughters-in-Law 불굴의 며느리

Guest C51236

This may seem like a stupid question and it surly is late, but when JW agreed to give SR everything she wanted in the divorce wasn't there a lawyer representing him? If so how could he turn over the assets without getting the signed and stamped divorce papers? Since she did not go through with the divorce why does she still have his assets? I ask because I stopped watching around ep 40 but I still come to the thread to read everyone's comments.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Favourite Scene of Episode 58

Moon Shin Woo & Oh Young Shim comes to Pres. Moon’s office  

Pres. Moon: …I have ask the both of you to come….is nothing the matter….Shin Woo…from next month….before the 1st week you need to go to Thailand branch to take over the responsibility as the top position there  

Moon Shin Woo: Why didn’t you discuss this matter with me at all…then to be just one sided & inform me of this?  

Pres.  Moon: But then you brat…I am Queen Group’s President…President towards a  Director…need in every matter to seek your approval before decision  

Moon Shin Woo: I am sorry…but I can’t go right now  

Pres. Moon: Why…is there a problem?  

Moon Shin Woo: The matter in regard to my marriage to Young Shim ssi…before that is settle…I will not go….   Oh Young Shim nudges Moon Shin Woo  

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi?  

Pres.  Moon: This brat….this time…our company whether or not able to establish  global status…this is an important enterprise to us…if you going to be  emotional & personal be influence in official matters…come to say…it is not as  though you will never return…moreover it is only for 6 months  

Moon  Shin Woo: I am sorry…Father…but asking Young Shim ssi & I…to be  separate for 6 month is too long for us…I will not able to do that  

Pres.  Moon: It is not Africa or the Pacific…just sit on the plane..it takes  5-6 hours flight…you will be able to fly back…what is the problem in  that….I say…when the weekend is free….you can return to see each other  moreover Staff  Oh Young Shim ssi…I will also need her to go overseas for  excursion…will sent her to you…wouldn’t that be so…what is your opinion  is this matter  

Oh Young Shim: Yes….we need to respect the President decision in matters  

Moon Shin Woo looks at Oh Young Shim as Pres. Moon nods with glee. Moon Shin Woo return to his office  

Moon  Shin Woo: Why did you do that for?....Do you feel that it is nothing  the matter that Young Shim ssi be separate from me…how can you in front  of my father…so easily ask me to go to Thailand just like that  

Oh Young Shim: Didn’t he say that this matter play an important part in the company’s fate  

Moon Shin Woo: This matter also plays a part in the fate of our relationship too  

Oh Young Shim: If Shin Woo ssi were to be separate from me…will you totally forget me then will go with another woman  

Moon Shin Woo: How can you able to say such prattles about us?  

Oh Young Shim: We will only be separate in a short term…but matter will not change…but then what is the problem in that  

Moon Shin Woo: I don’t wish to be separate from you   Moon Shin Woo holds Oh Young Shim hand  

Moon Shin Woo: Each day I will think of you….each day I will like to chat with you…also each day I wish to hold your hands  

Oh Young Shim: You are really childish….you are really not speaking with logic  

Moon Shin Woo: This can’t do…I can’t let you Young Shim ssi be alone & leave…I can’t bear to think of that  

Oh  Young Shim: I thought that you will be adult in comparison to me be  more mature in thinking…looks like being younger…is a fact that can’t be  reckoned  

Moon Shin Woo: What?  

Oh Young Shim: Sorry…Sorry…I am just toying…do you know how much I depend & rely on you?  

Moon Shin Woo: Is that true?....  

Oh Young Shim: Of course….this is really true   Moon Shin Woo hugs Oh Young Shim  

Moon  Shin Woo: Young Shim ssi…you can say that I am younger…childish, it  doesn’t bother me at all but then as for me…I felt that the day without  Young Shim ssi…I can’t endure..hmm  

Oh Young Shim phone rings as she quickly pick the phone up & surprise  

Oh Young Shim: Ah!...it is Im Ji Eun…what am I going to do….she has ask me that once I come to work, the 1st thing is to hand over the report to her…I need to go…we will meet later…Shin Woo ssi  

Oh Young Shim runs off as Moon Shin Woo smiles  

Moon Shin Woo: I am really in end wits with you   Im Ji Eun tears the proposal in front of Oh Young Shim  

Im  Ji Eun: Is this now a joke?...Is it true that you enter into this dept  with your own abilities…you didn’t depend on background support &  enter through the back door…this is nothing that I had stipulate this to be  

Oh Young Shim; Don’t just brush the proposal as wrong…just point out where the problem is?  

Im  Ji Eun: Are you not advertising that you lack education…the other  intern, once instruction is given, they can comprehend but do I have to  go into such details on Oh Young Shim’s behalf  

Oh Young Shim: I am sorry that I have a lot of shortcomings  

Im  Ji Eun: Before tomorrow….hand in your revise proposal…if you wish to  hand in nonsense like today then as your mentor, I advise you to quit   Im Ji Eun leave her desk as Oh Young Shim blow in a sigh of relief then pick up the pieces  

Oh Young Shim: If I knew of this earlier, I could have studying harder a little more  

Pres. Moon returns home as Myeong Joo takes his jacket  

Myeong Joo: I say…are you going to sent Shin Woo to Thailand  

Pres. Moon: He will go overseas within these few days…what need to be prepare…just prepare it  

Myeong  Joo: I say…he just return from United States not so long ago…why you  did to sent him off overseas again…is that…because of that “widow”  

Pres.  Moon: Compare to what I initially thought…she is really stubborn…no  matter whatever predicament I throw at her, she doesn’t even blink an  eye…I see that it is best to have them separate for the time being then think of  the next course of action to take    

Myeong  Joo: If you want to sent someone overseas then you just need to sent  the “widow” there will all be well…why need to be so hard on Shin Woo to  let him go…seize this chance to sent the “widow” far to Africa will be great  to make her suffer hardship there…then don’t we have a branch office  there in Africa?  

Pres. Moon: Tsk!...Tsk!...before you say anything from your mouth, give some time to think in the brain of yours  

Myeong Joo: Yes…yes…but then I initially thought…that you like that ‘widow” 

Pres. Moon: Do you think I has somewhere there is an ailment?  

Myeong  Joo: I finally am relief…felt that my heart has been life from a heavy  laden…I thought that you were for real that you will allow that “widow”  to be Shin Woo lifelong partner…do you know how concern I was…just as I had  said this…what kind of a person is Queen Group’s Chairman  

Pres. Moon: What kind of a person am I then?  

Myeong  Joo: What else can you be…in the eyes of Hyeon Myeong Joo…you are the  best & most outstanding & suave looking man in this world  

Pres.  Moon: But then for just in case…don’t mentioned this…before she break  up with our Shin Woo….don’t utter anything & keep mute  

Myeong Joo: Don’t you worry…do you think I am an idiot   Moon Shin Woo sent Oh Young Shim home as both of them alight from the car  

Moon  Shin Woo: Do I really have to accept the order to go overseas to take  up responsibilities at an overseas branch office & go….  

Oh  Young Shim: No matter whether it is 10 times or 100 times…my answer  will be the same…go…as for you…this is a good venture for you…also your  Father has said that if I do well, he will sent me to you to see you   Moon Shin Woo embrace Oh Young Shim  

Oh Young Shim: What are we to do, if passerby sees us  

Moon  Shin Woo: It will be better…just let everyone know…Oh Young Shim has  someone that love her therefore it is to inform that not to laid any  intent on you…this is a warning notice  

Oh Young Shim: No matter what…when I am with Shin Woo ssi…I am suffering from Princess’s ailment  

Moon Shin Woo: Before you grey & grow to become Grandmother, your princess’s ailment, I will not help you to cure it  

Oh Young Shim: It is late…you need to leave  

Moon Shin Woo: Just a moment…let me hold you a little while longer  

Oh Young Shim embrace Moon Shin Woo & looks down  

Moon Shin Woo wishes his father  

Moon Shin Woo: Good Morning….  

Pres. Moon: Yes…Good Morning  

Moon Shin Woo: I have something to say to you  

Pres. Moon: Is it perhaps that you don’t want to go to the Thailand branch office?  

Moon  Shin Woo: No I will not…I will just follow according to what President want me to do but then I want Young Shim to come with me…I have thought  over this last night…just as Father has said, it is because of the company  that I can’t declined but then I can’t be separate from Young Shim ssi  for 6 months. I came up with the solution of having her come with me  together  

Pres. Moon: You could have come up with this idea…then I never would have thought of the matter….did that girl…agree  

Moon Shin Woo: No she didn’t…I will talk with her when we are at work  

Pres. Moon: Fine….have breakfast  

Moon Shin Woo: Yes  

Oh Young Shim goes to see Pres. Moon  

Pres. Moon: Wouldn’t it perhaps that you wish to follow Shin Woo to Thailand together?  

Oh  Young Shim: No….don’t be too concern over the matter…the establishment  of overseas branch office, as the person who pioneer the office, will  come as a great opportunity for Shin Woo’s career…I will consider in sustaining  my role as Shopping host anchor, will steadfast & wait for the 6  month duration that the president has indicated..also it is clearly will  prove that Shin Woo & I…even if we are separate…will not break up  

Pres. Moon: There is a saying that once the thing is not in front of your eyes, you will not long for it  

Oh Young Shim: There is also a saying in a relationship that say…absence makes the heart fonder  

Pres. Moon: You look really confident  

Oh Young Shim: If I had been impolite in my remarks, please forgive me…I will take my leave now…  

Oh Young Shim bows & leave the office  

Moon Shin Woo learns that Oh Young Shim will not come with him  

Moon Shin Woo: Why wouldn’t you come?...I thought Young Shim ssi will kike that idea  

Oh  Young Shim: This is just the starting step for me in becoming Shopping  host anchor…if it is consider stable, I would have consider the thought  but currently status…this can’t  

Moon  Shin Woo: I ponder over this matter the whole of last night…I can’t  separate from you for 6 months & leave just like that  

Oh Young Shim: Wouldn’t this be great…long distant relationship…it can be romantic…it is definitely like being in a relationship  

Moon Shin Woo: Under this dire circumstances, you can still toy in jokes with my feelings  

Oh  Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi….here after you will be seen as the person to  lead the future of Queen Group…the more experience you have, it will  definitely prove to assist you in the future   Oh Young Shim holds his hands to assure him  

Oh Young Shim: I will stand here at this position…don’t you worry a thing   Oh Young Shim smiles reluctantly at Moon Shin Woo Moon Shin Woo comes to Oh Young Shim’s desk  

Oh Young Shim: What is the matter?...No….What is the matter…Director?  

Moon Shin Woo: Come with me….Oh Young Shim ssi…I have something important  

Staff: Something important   Moon Shin Woo drives Oh Young Shim   Oh Young Shim: Where are we off too all of a sudden  

Moon Shin Woo: Let us really experience what a date is like  

Oh Young Shim: What…are you mad….now we are suppose to be at work  

Moon  Shin Woo: It is nice to be at time be just being mad for a while, also  as for me to say…compare to my work, we having a date is more important  

Moon  Shin Woo drives away then went street shopping, eating street food,  playing amusement games, watching movie & feeding each other popcorn  then Oh Young Shim falls asleep watching the movie as Moon Shin Woo kisses her  forehead

Moon Shin Woo drives Oh Young Shim to a church as she comes out of the car rather surprise  

Oh Young Shim: Where is this place?  

Moon Shin Woo: Where else can this place but the church  

Oh Young Shim: This is why I am saying…why come to the church?  

Moon Shin Woo: You will soon find out when you are inside  

Moon  Shin Woo holding Oh Young Shim hand & walk down the aisle of the  church then she finds a table laid 2 rings in a ring box as she turns to  Moon Shin Woo  

Moon  Shin Woo: I didn’t actually officially proposal to you, that I want you  to marry me at once, in heart it has bothered me somewhat but then I  just say unkindly to you in passing in the comment to just follow me in trust…I  thanked & grateful for you for that  

Moon  Shin Woo: There is no one else looking at us…it is now just the two of  us, although it is undesirable but then I will officially propose to  you. If you think this is embarrassing, don’t you laugh…you must not laugh  

Moon Shin Woo falls & kneel on one knee  

Moon Shin Woo: I…Moon Shin Woo love you Oh Young Shim  

Moon Shin Woo takes a ring & wear in on Oh Young Shim’s ring finger  

Moon Shin Woo: This circle has tied both of our hearts together  

Oh Young Shim is touch to tears  

Moon  Shin Woo: Even though we will be separate for a while but you can lay  suspicion on this heart, don’t change your mind set…will you promise  me?....  

Oh Young Shim nods in affirmative. Moon Shin Woo show his hands  

Moon Shin Woo: Help me to wear mine  

Oh  Young Shim kneels before Moon Shin Woo & takes the ring & wear  on his finger then Moon Shin Woo takes Oh Young Shim hands & place  on his chest & looks at the crucifix  

Moon Shin Woo: I will stake my all to guarantee & promise to love her  

Then Moon Shin Woo looks at Oh Young Shim  

Moon Shin Woo: At this moment…this heartfelt…we will for the rest of our lifetime will never forget  

Oh Young Shim nods in affirmative. Moon Shin Woo kisses Oh Young Shim  

Text preview Episode 73

일일연속극 [불굴의 며느리] 73

방송일자 : 2011 09 16 20 15 ~ 20 55

신우의 기획안이 마음에 문회장은 만월당을 돌려주고 신우를 경영기획본부장으로 복직시키면서도 영심과는 별개의 일임을 확실히 한다. 만월당을 비우지 않아도 된다는 소식에 영심과 모든 식구들은 기뻐한다.

한편, 아버지의 제안대로 신우는 만월당을 나와 집으로 들어가게 되는데...

负责翻译如下:

Chinese translation can’t vouch to be accurate

新宇的建议让文会长将满月堂归还,并恢复新宇经营企划部本部长职位。

另外满月堂全部委任英心,满月堂人不必空出,全家人听到来自英心的消息很高兴。

时,爸爸建议新宇搬出满月堂和他一起回家...

Shin  Woo suggest that to have Pres. Moon return Manwoldang, let him  reinstate to his Directorship & do Special projects & Business  planning. Meanwhile Manwoldang members has stake & rely on Young  Shim. Manwoldang members no need to vacate from the premises, everyone  who heard the news from Young Shim were all happy & pleased. At the  same time Pres. Moon suggest that Shin Woo move out of Manwoldang &  return home

74集文字预告:

Text preview Episode 74

일일연속극 [불굴의 며느리] 74회방송일자 : 2011 09 19 20 15 ~ 20 55

영심英心은 신우新宇의 휴대폰手机으로 걸려被挂온 신우新宇의 옛연인旧恋人 은수恩淑의 전화电话 받게接到 되지成 사실事 알리 없고没有 평소平와는过来 다르不一致게 허둥거리慌 신우新宇의 모습样子 의아해한다. 세령世玲은 진우振宇와는 인연因 아닌不是 같다一 문회장文 말에 깊이深深地 절망绝望한다.

한편同, 진우振宇의 거처住 알아낸查出 현여사贤女士 진우振宇를 데리러带领 채비准 하는데...

负责翻译如下:

英心感到惊讶,新宇接了一通电话表情跟平常不一样,显得慌张,新宇接到旧恋人恩淑的来电。

世玲和振宇似乎不是因缘,文会长感到深深地绝望。

时,振宇的住处被贤女士查出,贤女士准备带领振宇...

Young  Shim is taken by surprise. Shin Woo answer a call & his expression  looks perturbed & anxious. Shin Woo has received a call from his  former girlfriend Eun Seok’s call.

Se  Ryung & Jin Woo doesn’t seem to come to any cause. Pres. Moon is  deeply disappointed & despair. Meanwhile Jin Woo’s whereabouts has  been found out by Myeong Joo & she plans to bring Jin Woo back

75集文字预告:

Text preview Episode 75

일일연속극 [불굴의 며느리] 75회방송일자 : 2011 09 20 21 15 ~ 20 55

영심英心과 함께一起있有던 신우新宇는 자신自己을 만나面 온全部 은수恩淑와 마주치게遇到 된다. 금실报酬 혜자慧子의 사소零碎、小한 행동行 하나可是에도无 민감敏感하게 반응反하며 석남硕南과의刚毅 사이间隔 의심疑心한다.

4 전四年前, 문회장文 횡포粗暴로 어쩔意外地 수手段 없이没有 신우新宇와 헤어져야分离 했던 은수恩淑는 신우新宇와 다시再 만나도遇到 좋다优秀、美 문회장文 말에 마음心底을 다잡紧抓는데...

负责翻译如下:

英心和新宇一起,新宇将当初遇到恩淑的一切告诉英心。

慧子越来越敏感,硕南一点小动作,让慧子越来越担心被发现。

四年前,文会长用粗暴的手段阻断,新宇和恩淑不得不分手,新宇可能再次见面,文会长横下心...

(看来是会长利用前女友要使新宇跟英心分手。)

Young  Shim & Shin Woo together. Shin Woo relay to Young Shim on how &  about he met Eun Seok & their relationship. Hye Ja is becoming very  sensitive. Café Proprietor little gestures has Hye Ja getting more  worried that she will be found out soon. 4 years ago, Pres. Moon had  used strong violent tactics to break them up. Shin Woo & Eun Seok  has no choice but to break up their relationship. Shin Woo wants to meet  her again. Pres Moon seize & act on his next move (it looks like  Pres Moon will make use of the former girlfriend to make Shin Woo &  Young Shim to break up)

Highlight of Episode 72

新宇说,或许是我爸?妍静也问,是新宇父亲吗?

英心跪著说出真相,说新宇爸爸以她和新宇分手为条件,新宇听了很生气起身。

英心要拦住新宇没用,新宇回家去了,慧子伤心哭泣,英心无奈!

Shin  Woo query that whether his father has hand in the matter as Yun Jung also  query whether it is indeed Pres. Moon’s doing. Young Shim kneels before  them & told them the truth then said that the term & condition  that Pres. Moon state to her to save Manwoldang was that Young Shim  break up with Shin Woo. Shin Woo on hearing the matter left. Young Shim  tried to holds back Shin Woo but she couldn’t. Shin Woo comes home. Hye  Ja is saddened & cries as Young Shim looks helpless

新宇回到家质问爸爸,怎麼可以这样?

新宇妈这时也才知道会长的计画。

新宇问爸爸,在爸爸的人生里到底什麼才是重要?拜托爸爸好好想想。。。

新宇说满月堂他会守护住,绝不会让爸爸夺走,新宇离去。

Shin  Woo return home to query his father over the matter then ask how can  his father resort to this kind of undermining tactics. Myeong Joo at  this moment only learns about Pres. Moon’s scheme. Shin Woo then ask  pres. Moon that in his father’s life what does he see that is most  important then plead to his father to think it over. Shin Woo tells that  he will protect Manwoldang & will never allow Pres. Moon to snatch  it away then Shin Woo leaves

英心在公车站牌等到新宇,新宇说何必这样等他。

英心说很担心,新宇要英心跟他约定,以后绝对不可以再有秘密!

英心说对不起,以后不会了!英心问新宇爸爸态度如何?

新宇说爸爸很强硬,英心说怎麼办?新宇说不相信我吗?新宇向英心保证绝对不会事。

但英心的态度还是很担心!

Young  Shim waits for Shin Woo at the bus stop as Shin Woo ask why the need  for her to wait up for him. Young Shim said that she is worried. Shin  Woo wants Young Shim to promise him never to keep secrets from him  again. Young Shim apologise that she will not do it again. Young Shim  asked what Pres. Moon attitude towards the matter. Shin Woo said that  his father is stubborn. Young Shim ask what are they going to do. Shin  Woo asked if Young Shim doesn’t have trust in him. Shin Woo promise  Young Shim that nothing will happened. Young Shim is still troubled with  worry over the matter

满月堂一家子在奶奶房里,奶奶躺在床上持续喊洪久爷爷。

姑姑说有办法,慧子问什麼办法,姑姑说要英心跟新宇分手就好了。

新宇跟英心回来进房了,新宇跟大家道歉!

姑姑继续强势发言,意思都是因为新宇他们。

新宇说自己有准备,等他充分准备好就可以,但姑姑继续说风凉话,新宇沈默。

The  members of Manwoldang gather in Halmeoni’s room. Halmeoni lying in bed  mumbles for her husband. Geum Shil asked whether there is any solution.  Hye Ja ask what solution is there. Geum Shil ask whether all will be  well if Young Shim & Shin Woo break up. Shin Woo & Young Shim  enter the room then Shin Woo apologise to everyone. Geum Shil continue  to rebuke that the problems arises from the fault of Shin Woo &  Young Shim. Shin Woo assures them that he has his own preparations, just  wait for his to be fully prepare then all will be well but then Geum  Shil continues to add salt to wound in her nasty remarks. Shin Woo can  only keep silence

新宇妈睡前躺在床上高兴,眉开眼笑。

长说就这麼高兴吗?新宇妈说当然。。。

长意思是英心不容易应付。

新宇妈问振宇怎办?会长说不管他,新宇妈念了一下,会长瞪她。

Myeong  Joo sleeping on her bed looks happy & start to smile. Pres. Moon  asked why is she so happy. Myeong joo tells of course she is indeed  happy. Pres. Moon indicate that Young Shim is not an easy person to  confront or to deal with. Myeong Joo ask pres. Moon what about Jin Woo.  Pres. Moon tells not to take any care with Jin Woo. Myeong joo mumbles  as Pres. Moon glare at Myeong joo

振宇和惠媛聊天,比比亚娜在惠媛怀里睡著。

惠媛言谈之中似乎放不下满月堂,惠媛觉得之前很想离开,可现在离开了却一直想起。

比比亚娜醒了,振宇把比比亚娜抱进去,惠媛叹气~

Jin  Woo & Hye Won chat, Vivianna is at Hye Won’s embrace &  sleeping. Hye Won in her chat tells that she can’t let go of Manwoldang,  but prior to that, she always left that she needs to leave but after  leaving, she seems to long & miss them. Vivianna wakes up, Jin Woo  carry Vivianna in as Hye Won just sighs

奶奶睡不著来英心房间看看英心,之后出来又跑去妍静跟顺静房里看他们。

最后奶奶打开新宇房门看看新宇,新宇在桌前睡著。

奶奶出来坐在中庭看著月亮一边沈思。

Halmeoni  can’t sleep then comes to Young Shim room & see her, then after she  goes to Yun Jung & Soon Jung’s room & sees them then Halmeoni  opens Shin Woo’s room to see Shin Woo to find that Shin Woo is sleeping  over the table. Halmeoni then sat at the hall & look up to the moon  & ponders

早上,顺静说奶奶出去了,姑姑继续说风凉话,新宇感觉很尴尬。

新宇说话了,妍静要姑姑别这样,奶奶回来了,叫大家吃饭!

英心和新宇两人表情都很尴尬。

两人走路上班,新宇肚子不舒服,英心想回去帮新宇拿药,新宇说不用了。

两人谈著刚刚姑姑的谈话,英心要新宇理解姑姑,新宇知道的。

英心很担心,新宇问相信我吗?英心说相信,但表情还是忧心。

In  the morning, Soon jung said that Halmeoni has gone out. Geum Shil  continues with her rebukes & Shin Woo feels awkward. Shin Woo said  something as Yun Jung tells Geum Shil not to be this way. Halmeoni  returns then asked everyone to eat breakfast. Young Shim & Shin Woo  looks rather uneasy. The both of them were walking to work. Shin Woo has  a tummy upset. Young Shim wants to get some ointment for him. Shin Woo  said there is no need. Both of them discuss about Geum Shil’s rebuke in  the morning. Young Shim wants Shin Woo to understand Geum Shil. Shin Woo  understands. Young Shim is worried as Shin Woo ask Young Shim whether  she has no trust in him. Young Shim said that she trust him but still  her expression looks perturbed

阪君拿自己的存款给妍静,妍静很感谢!厨房长来了,说两人之间有什麼?

妍静说哪有什麼,妍静谢谢阪君离开!

Ban  Gun takes his own personal savings to give to Yun Jung. Yun Jung is  really grateful with thanks. Kitchen chef comes then query about what  relationship are they having. Yun Jung brushes it as nothing. Yun Jung  thanked Ban Gun & leaves

硕南来满月堂,准备藏信,被姑姑发现抢下信。

姑姑骂硕南,说满月堂都快被卖了你还在谈情说爱!

硕南说什麼?姑姑离开!

姑姑来到厨房大声念信,慧子想要抢信可姑姑不给。

姑姑重复念了「想你,慧子」。

慧子要姑姑别这样了,奶奶来了,姑姑赶快把信收起。

Cafe  Proprietor comes to Manwoldang then prepares to conceal the letter then  Geum Shil discover & snatch the letter away. Geum Shil scolds Cafe  Proprietor then said that Manwoldang will be soon be auction off, he  still have time to be in a relationship. Cafe Proprietor is surprised as  Geum Shil leave in haste. Geum Shil comes to the kitchen then read  aloud Cafe Proprietor’s letter. Hye Ja wanted to snatch the letter away  from Geum Shil but she will not let her. Geum Shil ends reading that “I  think of you...Hye Ja”. Hye Ja asked Geum Shil not to behave like this.  Halmeoni comes as Geum Shil quickly hides the letter

奶奶要慧子跟他一起出去,两人去见会长。

长跟奶奶说现在满月堂的存活主要不是在他,看英心的决定。

奶奶拜托会长别这样,会长不妥协。

慧子说话了,慧子无法理解会长用满月堂要胁两人分手。

长生气了,奶奶要慧子别说了。

长要金室长把两位请出去,慧子说了重话起身两人离开!

Halmeoni  wants Hye Ja to follow her together. The both of them goes to see Pres.  Moon. Pres. Moon tells that currently Manwoldang’s predicament &  fate doesn’t lay with him but on Young Shim’s decision. Halmeoni pleas  with Pres. Moon not to condone to this but Pres. Moon refuse. Hye Ja  added remarks that she has no choice in understanding why Pres. Moon  choose to make use of Manwoldang to force Shin Woo & Young Shim to  break up. Pres. Moon is upset. Halmeoni stops Hye Ja for speaking any  further. Pres. Moon asks his PA to see the both of them off from his  office. Hye Ja spoke harshly then both of them left

英心在公司遇到高部长,高部长问钱的事情如何,高部长愿意帮忙,英心很感谢。

高部长看到奶奶跟慧子从电梯出来,叫了声,英心转身过去跟两人说话。

慧子骂了英心,英心听到吓到。

慧子和奶奶回到满月堂看到新宇妈坐在客厅悠闲吃水果,奶奶无言进房去。

慧子骂新宇妈又来做什麼?新宇妈满脸笑容,好似新宇明天就要回家一样。

慧子生气跟新宇妈说重话,新宇妈生气把带来的水果带走。

Young  Shim in the office met with Manager Go. Manager Go ask Young Shim about  the matter regarding to finances. Manager Go is willing to provide  assistance. Young Shim is touched. Manager Go notice Halmeoni & Hye  Ja coming out from the elevator then address them. Young Shim turn  around & spoke to them. Hye Ja scolds Young Shim then Young Shim  hears that was surprised. Hye Ja & Halmeoni return to Manwoldang  then sees that Myeong Joo has come & eating fruits at the living  room. Halmeoni didn’t utter a word & went to her room. Hye Ja is  upset then exchange harsh bicker with Myeong Joo. Myeong Joo is angry  & took away the fruits she brought

振宇等三人快乐逛市场,还买了亲子装,三人进相馆拍照留念。

摄影师要惠媛坐靠近一点,惠媛有点不知所措,振宇把惠媛拉靠近,拍照成功。

Jin  Woo, Hye Won & Vivianna goes to the amusement park then bought same  attire & then 3 of them took a family portrait. The photograph  wants Hye Won to go closer but Hye Won was rather uneasy. Jin Woo  brought Hye Won closer & the photo shoot was a success

世玲打电话给徵信社,很生气。

硕南来找慧子,硕南给慧子钱,慧子不想收,硕南说没关系。

慧子哭泣说谢谢哥哥了,慧子看著硕南离开。

Se  Ryung calls the newspapers & is upset. Café Proprietor comes  looking for Hye Ja. Café Proprietor gave Hye Ja some money. Hye Ja  declines but Café Proprietor said that it is alright. Hye Ja cries &  thanked Café Proprietor. Hye Ja sees Café Proprietor off

晚上一家人在客厅讨论,慧子一说到洪哲就生气。

姑姑问说支持新宇和英心分手的人举手,姑姑自己举了,其他人沈默。

奶奶又开始念洪久爷爷。。。英心似乎知道自己该怎麼做了。

顺静说不应该这样要他们分手

英心说我会跟新宇分手,新宇回来了。

姑姑说对不起,要新宇跟英心分手,新宇脸色大变,英心不敢说什麼。

In  the night the family meet to discuss. Hye Ja mentioned Hong Chul gets  upset. Geum Shil ask to a vote that who wants Shin Woo & Young Shim  to break up to raise their hands, only Geum Shil raise her, everyone  keep silence. Halmeoni muttering her husband name. Young Shim know what  she must do. Soon Jung tells that they can’t just break up like that.  Young Shim said that she will break up with Shin Woo. Shin Woo returns.  Geum Shil apologise that Shin Woo has to break up with Young Shim. Shin  Woo expression change as Young Shim dare not say anything

今日结束!

The End

Episode 73 teaser

http://www.imbc.com/...rogramGroupID=0

Geum  Shil ask who will Young Shim choose…Manwoldang or Shin Woo. Young Shim  said that she will break up with Shin Woo. Shin Woo question Young Shim  that they need to break up. Young Shim tells there is no choice left for  them to choose

Halmeoni in breakfast table ask what is Shin Woo doing

Se  Ryung finds Jin Woo whereabouts then greets Vivianna that it has been a  while. Se Ryung sees the family portrait of Jin Woo, Hye Woo &  Vivianna as Jin Woo asked what is Se Ryung doing here. Se Ryung asked  Jin Woo to return home. Jin Woo tells that he is happy here. Se Ryung  throw & shatter the portrait. Jin Woo shouts at Se Ryung. Hye Won  & Vivianna outside waiting for Jin Woo.

Shin Woo on the phone whether Young Shim told Pres. Moon that they broke up. Young Shim has inform him.

Pres.  Moon ask his PA about the meeting they are about to attend as PA tells  that it is about time. Shin Woo comes in & asked Pres. Moon to wait a  moment as he negotiate terms with Pres. Moon

LOL!  So, instead of bimbibap, we'll hear from Jackie1048 now.  And, I was so happy when I thought we had a new person helping you out!

Is there any indication on how many episodes this drama is slated for?  I head that another daily drama is slated for 150 episodes.  I certainly hope this drama isn't the same. 

But, given that they are introducing new characters, i.e. SW's ex-girlfriend and Mr. Coffee's son, it looks like there's a lot more drama to come.  :o

This may seem like a stupid question and it surly is late, but when JW agreed to give SR everything she wanted in the divorce wasn't there a lawyer representing him? If so how could he turn over the assets without getting the signed and stamped divorce papers? Since she did not go through with the divorce why does she still have his assets?  I ask because I stopped watching around ep 40 but I still come to the thread to read everyone's comments.

Yep, I presented the same questions.  But, we still don't know.  And, I've wondered if the drama let the issues slide or we don't know because we're missing the subs that have the answers. :huh:

In regards to President Moon threatening the future of Manwoldang, as halmeoni, I would have made this public statement, especially in front of President's Moon's face:

"So, I'm being forced to choose between a person or a house?  Whether the house physically exist does not alter or erase the 300 yr history of Manwoldang.  It is not the existence of a physical structure that is in question here.  It is the honor, reputation and future integrity of Manwoldang that is being jeopardized now.  Naturally, anyone having and understanding a 'proper' family upbringing, background or education would know the obvious answer to my choice."

Ah, the 6 degrees of separation theory has been proven again!  Mr. Coffee's son is an employee of Queen Hotel.  :wacko:  They really should diversify their employers. Just imagine what would happen if Queen's Group goes under, they'd all be out of a job and can't even borrow from each other.   hee.hee :phew:

The SW character is a joy to watch.  And, I'm not just referring to his physical attractiveness.  But, his relationship with the other characters.  He is respectful, honest and caring, regardless of status or hierarchy.  In ep. 73, I really liked the respect with which he treated halmeoni and HJ.  He is a son of which any mother could be proud.  (Of course, may women may not want to see him in a maternal light, but, in a much more intimate light ...)  :wub:

Highlight of Episode 73

新宇问英心,所以要分手吗?英心说我没办法。

英心说他没办法因为自己害的家人这样。

新宇开始劝说英心,英心说我也不愿意分手,可是满月堂家里人。。。

新宇要英心相信他要采取行动,英心没说话。

Shin Woo question Young Shim that they need to break up. Young Shim tells that she is left with no other choice. Young Shim said that she doesn’t have any option as this has brought harm to Manwoldang. Shin Woo tries to coax Young Shim but Young Shim tells that she doesn’t want to break up with him but then what about Manwoldang & its members. Shin Woo wants Young Shim to have trust in him as he will take action on the matter. Young Shim doesn’t say anything

新宇妈在床前高兴新宇要回家了。

新宇妈问说振宇怎办?会长不想管振宇!新宇妈继续念。。。

Myeong Joo lies in bed really happy as Shin Woo will soon return home. Myeong Joo then ask about Jin Woo as President Moon doesn’t give a bother for him. Myeong Joo nags & mumbles

早上满月堂早餐,奶奶问新宇去哪了?说去上班了!

姑姑又开始了,英心说了话说要起来去上班了,英心离开。

慧子叹气,妍静也难过。

In the morning at breakfast, Halmeoni enquires where is Shin Woo then ask whether he has gone to work. Geum continues with her rebukes. Young Shim explains then gets up to go to work & left the table. Hye Ja sighs as Yun Jung also feels sad for them

英心哭泣,英心给自己振作,等待公车。

Young Shim weep then encourage herself to be steadfast as she waits for the bus

早餐新宇妈持续期待新宇要离开满月堂了。

At breakfast, Myeong Joo awaits for Shin Woo to leave Manwoldang

新宇打电话给英心,英心很沈重,可是新宇很有信心,新宇说再30分钟就可以。

Shin Woo calls Young Shim but Young Shim is down cast but then Shin Woo is confident as Shin Woo said to give him 30 minutes & all will be well

新宇来到会长办公室,新宇拿出自己的企划案,并开始说明,会长越听越有兴趣。

长拿起企划案阅读。

Shin Woo comes to President Moon’s office. Shin Woo has a proposal in hand then starts to explains. President Moon perks his interest then takes the proposal to read

英心来会长办公室要见会长,金室长说新宇在里面跟会长谈事情,英心惊讶。

Young Shim comes to President Moon to see Pres. Moon. His PA informs her that Shin Woo is in the midst with President Moon having a meeting. Young Shim is surprised

长看完后,说我会想想,新宇要用这个换得满月堂以及本部长的职位。

长听了新宇说的话,知道这对公司是大利多,会长动摇。

会长想了一会冷笑了出来,没想到自己儿子这么有办法,同意了新宇的提议,但要新宇搬回家,新宇同意了

President Moon finished looking at the proposal & tells that he will think & consider the proposal. Shin Woo wants to barter this proposal from Manwoldang then a place back as Board of Director. President Moon listen to Shin Woo knows that this will definitely be beneficial to the company. President Moon is starting to waver on his stand. President Moon gave a thought then coldly smiles, never had thought that his own son will has come up with such an idea. President Moon agrees to Shin Woo’s proposal & his terms but then on condition that Shin Woo must move back to the house. Shin Woo agrees

新宇跟英心说了,英心很高兴,英心跟新宇道歉自己之前想提分手。

新宇说自己连本部长职位都要回来了,英心高兴的抱住新宇。

英心太高兴了,打给慧子跟奶奶说新宇把满月堂要回来了。

Shin Woo comes to tells Young Shim about his barter with President Moon, Young Shim is happy

长回到家,新宇妈听到这样的消息,居然没办法跟英心分手,跟会长念。

又念振宇要怎办?会长听了烦死了!

President Moon returns home. Myeong Joo learns about Shin Woo barter, although there is no chance to have Shin Woo break up with Young Shim, she nags at her husband then ask about Jin Woo what he is going to do with him. President Moon heard his wife nagging is weary with boredom

满月堂晚上庆祝,姑姑想不到新宇这么有能力。

大家都佩服新宇,奶奶跟新宇道歉说,因为这事差点让你们分手。

慧子也跟新宇道歉,新宇说别这样,没关系。

新宇说这期间让大家困扰了,很对不起!新宇对奶奶行了大礼,奶奶很高兴。

新宇还向慧子行大礼,慧子很高兴,新宇说英心的家人就是他的家人。

In the night Manwoldang celebrates. Geum Shil didn’t think that Shin Woo has such capabilities. Everyone praise Shin Woo. Halmeoni apologise to Shin Woo that because of Manwoldang that it has cause Shin Woo to nearly break with Young Shim. Shin Woo said that during his stay that he caused them inconveniences & he too must apologise. Shin Woo then “sebae” to Halmeoni & Halmeoni is really happy. Shin Woo then “sebae” to Hye Ja. Hye Ja is happy. Shin Woo tells that Young Shim family is his family.

Sebae or Geun Jeol is a Korean style greeting that usually a bow that it offer to your elders at Seollal (Chinese New Year) or your wedding. Confucianism has had a very strong influence on all aspects of Korean society. One ancient Confucian tradition that still remains today is the notion of bowing to elders as a sign of respect, known as Jeol. There are various types of Jeols & which one you use depends on the formality of the situation and the people involved. For example, when Sebae is performed one must get down on both of their knees and bend forward toward the floor. A tradition that young people in Korea particularly love is that during the Seollal if they do a Geun Jeol to their elders, like parents and grandparents, they can receive a little envelope with some money tucked inside. People also make this traditional formal bow to their elders on such special occasions as wedding days or traditional holidays.

新宇要回家了,和英心牵手来到公车站。

新宇要英心一定要一起坚持,英心说他会坚持,说fighting~~~

车来了,新宇说真不舍得离开,英心说父母都在等你了!英心推著新宇只好上车~~~

Shin Woo will be returning home as he holds Young Shim hand at the bus stop. Shin Woo wants Young Shim to definitely remain steadfast. Young Shim assures that she will stay steadfast & calls out “fighting”

新宇妈等到新宇回来高兴死了,和新宇说了几句乐的,新宇上楼。

但是持续跟会长念振宇的部分,会长瞪了新宇妈一眼离开。

Myeong Joo is so thrilled waiting for Shin Woo to come home then had a chat with him as Shin Woo goes upstairs

振宇在挂三人的照片,惠媛跟比比亚娜在一旁看有无挂正,三人乐陶陶。

新宇在整理抽屉的东西,看到旧女友的照片。(居然不是原来那一张)

新宇想起以前旧女友说过的话,脸色很沈重。

Jin Woo hangs up the family portrait that he has taken with Hye Won & Vivianna. Hye Won & Vivianna stay aside to looks whether Jin Woo is hanging it upright. The three of them is such great joy. Shin Woo is sorting his mail then looks at his former girlfriend photo. Shin Woo then recalls what his former girlfriend has said, he expression turn down cast

新宇回到本部长职位,英心来了,英心送了花给新宇。

新宇又在跟英心开玩笑了。

Shin Woo return to this post as Director. Young Shim comes & present a bouquet to Shin Woo. Shin Woo & Young Shim starts to toy with each other in happiness

英心来找会长,会长并没有同意两人,英心知道,但英心还是很感谢会长,跟会长鞠躬说谢谢。

但会长脑子里还有诡异。。。

Young Shim comes to see President Moon as President Moon tells that he still doesn’t approve the both of them. Young Shim understands but then Young Shim wishes to thanked President Moon then bow to him to say thank you but then President Moon is still stirring scheme in his mind

硕南儿子出现在妍静工作的厨房,开始说厨房如何,妍静听起来不高兴。

阪君来了,说什么事金代理。妍静说这不知道是谁来我们厨房说东说西!

厨房长来了,说了他是这里的....不知名职位,总之管理他们,妍静吓到,硕南儿子离去。

妍静觉得自己人生真是。。。(两人好像认识,有点冤家路窄的味道)

Café Proprietor son appears at Yun Jung’s working kitchen then start to tell how well the kitchen is & Yun Jung is unhappy over what she hears. Ban Gun comes & asked what is the matter with Yun Jung. Yun Jung tells that she doesn’t who is Café proprietor son that person who came to their kitchen & makes comments. Kitchen chef comes & introduce that he is designate here, doesn’t know his posting but it seems that he will be in charge of them. Yun Jung is shock. Café proprietor son leaves the kitchen. Yun Jung felt that his life is really going to…..(both of them seem to be acquainted, but looks like they are more in the taste of being enmity than mutual)

慧子拿了硕南的信读了读很开心收起来。

姑姑发现了,姑姑自己写了信放在一样的位置,看到硕南来了正好。

硕南来取走了姑姑的信,并且读了起来,硕南很高兴,放了自己的信在一样位置。

硕南走后,姑姑拿起信,姑姑说你死定了。

Hye Ja received Café proprietor’s letter & reads it again & again then is happy & keeps it. Geum Shil finds out then Geum Shil herself writes a letter & placed at the designate place, then sees Café proprietor was just coming. Café proprietor takes Geum Shil letter then reads it. Café proprietor is happy then place his own letter at the designate place then Café proprietor left. Geum Shil retrieve the letter & tell that he will be dead meat

世玲找到振宇的住处了,开车去找振宇。

Se Ryung finds Jin Woo’s whereabouts then drives to find Jin Woo

振宇和惠媛在葡萄园辛苦中,两人开心聊了一会。

Jin Woo & Hye Won working hard at the vineyard but they are happy & chatting

世玲到了,看到比比亚娜跟他打招呼,问比比亚娜妈妈和大叔在哪里?

比比亚娜看到世玲就变脸,世玲离去后,比比亚娜哭著去找妈妈。

Se Ryung arrives as she sees Vivianna & greeted her then ask her where is her mother & Jin Woo. Vivianna sees Se Ryung her face change as Se Ryung leaves, Vivianna cries looking for her mother

世玲来到振宇住处看到三人的照片生气,振宇进屋看到世玲。

振宇说现在比那10年幸福。

世玲感觉很痛心,振宇说惠媛和比比亚娜是他的全部,要世玲放了他!

世玲把照片拿起来摔在地上破掉,振宇说你这是在做什么?

Se Ryung comes to Jin Woo’s house then sees the family portrait & is upset. Jin Woo enter the house & sees Se Ryung. Jin Woo tells that now he is more happy compare to the 10 years of marriage with her. Se Ryung is upset as Jin Woo, Hye Won & Vivianna is now his everything then ask Se Ryung to give up. Se Ryung takes the family portrait and smash it on the floor. Jin Woo shouts at Se Ryung to ask what is she trying to do

74预告:

Episode 74 teaser

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/vod/index.html?kind=image&progCode=1002603100101100000&pagesize=5&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

世玲向会长下跪,要会长帮她。

Se Ryung comes home as Myeong Joo complains then Se Ryung kneels before President Moon to ask for his help

英心和小三介绍商品,小三持续刁难英心,英心试鞋子滑下来时摔到屁股,会长刚好看到吃惊。

Young Shim & Im Ji Eun doing a recording broadcast then NG on her lines as Im Ji Eun continues with her rebukes & mentioned that Young Shim should do the ending for the program. Young Shim in hiking gear walks down a ramp then slip & fall & had to get up & smiles as do it is nothing. President Moon is surprise in what he saw.

姑姑跟慧子两人动手了,在早餐上姑姑跟慧子还针锋相对被奶奶念。

Geum Shil & Hye Ja are not at hands with each other then their bickers continues at their breakfast table

新宇跟英心用晚餐,新宇离席了,英心接了电话,前女友打的!

Shin Woo ask Young Shim to have dinner & assures Young Shim not to worry as Shin Woo left the table for a moment. Young Shim answer Shin Woo phone then find that it is Jung Eun Seok then relay the message to Shin Woo. Shin Woo looks awkward. Young Shim ponder who is Jung Eun Seok (Jung Eun Seok is Shin Woo’s former girlfriend)

(Source : krdrama.com)

Okay, someone give me odds.  Do you think the character of Jung Eun Seok can be a divorcee, with 3 kids in tow, returning from Africa?  :blink:

I know, I know . . . wishful thinking.  :w00t:

But, she does have age and education as acceptable assets  . . . :phew:

Here's another 6 degrees of separation link:

She's returning from the Philippines.   Guess who she was shacked up with, in the Philippines? !!!  :wacko::o

Myung Jeong was a riot in ep. 74!   For all her annoyances, she does provide comic relief in this drama. 

As I watched her running between the rows of grapevines, I instantly thought of:

640px-Normal_beautyandthebeast_5206-1.jpg

631px-Normal_beautyandthebeast_5204-1.jpg

(Sultan, dog-turned-into-footstool, from Disney's Beauty & The Beast)  She runs around just like Sultan.

And, the director and filming crew must have been laughing like crazy when they filmed her getting up from the dirt.  (Bad boys!) :w00t:

As for SW's ex, it looks she returned as a stronger person and ready to do battle.  Perhaps, with President Moon.  It'll be a surprise for her, to find that he's on her side this time.  :huh:

I really wish we had subs because I was dying to understand what Mr. Coffee's son said during his exercise run.  The look on his face was priceless when he realized at whom he had make a pass.  :P  He is cute, but acting a bit like a male chauvinist pig.  :D

Highlight of Episode 74

世玲摔了照片后说对不起,世玲离开,振宇无奈。

惠媛抱著比比亚娜看世玲离开。

Se Ryung smash the portrait on the floor then said sorry then Se Ryung left. Jin Woo is helpless to react. Hye Won carrying Vivianna in her arms sees Se Ryung leaving

小三和英心开始进行购物节目现场播送,会长和新宇在一旁观看。

Im Ji Eun & Young Shim start their broadcast in shopping channel. Pres. Moon & Shin Woo is watching at the sidelines

小三耍诡计让英心摔倒,会长跟新宇都吓了一跳。

新宇在后台等到英心,英心对自己的失误很失望,因为会长在旁边看著,新宇安慰英心没关心。

Im Ji Eun scheme to make Young Shim slip & fall. President Moon & Shin Woo is surprise at her fall. Shin Woo stay back & waited at the studio for Young Shim. Young Shim is disappointed at the blunder she made in the broadcast, this is because that President Moon was standing there & watching. Shin Woo console Young Shim that it is nothing to be too concern about

慧子来到硕南店,提到慧子的信提到的事,慧子说自己没回信,正怀疑的时候,姑姑带奶奶出现了。

慧子吓一跳,奶奶问慧子怎会来这里?

姑姑在一旁说喝咖啡?硕南赶快替慧子解围,慧子准备离去,奶奶叫住慧子一起坐下无妨。

Hye Ja comes to Café Proprietor’s café then he mentioned about Hye Ja’s “letter”. Hye Ja said that she never written any letter then when suspicious start to arouse, Geum Shil bring Halmeoni to the café. Hye Ja is shock then Halmeoni ask why is Hye Ja doing here in the café. Geum Shil adds whether Hye Ja was here to drink coffee. Café Proprietor comes quickly to rescue the scene then Hye Ja prepares to leave the café. Halmeoni then calls out to Hye Ja that it is alright to sit down at the café together

新宇妈又跟会长碎碎念,世玲回来了,新宇妈闻到酒味。

世玲说去找振宇,世玲跪下来要会长帮她,新宇妈骂世玲要她快走。

长叹口气说他会想一想,会长动摇了,世玲很惊恐,新宇妈感到很高兴。

Myeong Joo nags at President Moon when Se Ryung returns. Myeong Joo could smell that Se Ryung has drank alcohol. Se Ryung tells that she went to look for Jin Woo. Se Ryung kneels before President. Moon to ask him for his help. Myeong Joo scolds Se Ryung that she should be the person to leave at once. President Moon sighs then tells that he will think matter over to consider. President Moon shakes his head. Se Ryung is now feeling terrified. Myeong Joo feels happy

新宇和英心用晚餐,可是英心表情不怎好,因为早上播送失误英心很在乎。

新宇问英心表情怎这样?要英心别在想了。

英心说该准备走了,新宇离开去厕所,新宇电话响了,英心帮新宇接了,是一个恩淑的女人打来。

对方问英心是谁,英心说自己是吴英心,对方挂掉。

新宇来了,英心告诉新宇一个叫恩淑的女人打来,新宇变脸说走吧!

一路上,新宇手机响了,可是新宇不愿意接,英心问恩淑是谁?新宇不愿意多说。

红灯了新宇没注意到紧急煞车,英心头碰撞到,新宇吓到问英心有没有事,英心说没事。

英心大概意识到那个恩淑的女人和新宇不是普通关系。

Shin Woo & Young Shim are having dinner together but then Young Shim mood is not happy, it is because that she still mind & feel disappointed over this morning broadcast blunders she has made. Shin Woo asked what is wrong with her expression then ask Young Shim not to think of the matter anymore. Young Shim said that they should get going. Shin Woo then leaves for the toilet then Shin Woo’s phone rings. Young Shim help Shin Woo to answer his phone. The calls is from Eun Seok then ask Young Shim who she is. Young Shim introduce herself as Oh Young Shim but the caller hangs up the phone on the other line. Shin Woo comes back then Young Shim tells that there is a girl by the name of Eun Seok called. Shin Woo faces changes. On the journey, Shin Woo’s phone rings again but Shin Woo is not willing to take the call. Young Shim ask who is Eun Seok. Shin Woo was not willing to explain much to her. At the red light, Shin Woo wasn’t paying attention & has to slam the brakes. Young Shim hits her head at the dash board. Shin Woo was shock then ask Young Shim if she is alright. Yougn Shim assures that she is fine. Young Shim could probably has made a guess that this girl Eun Seok & Shin Woo are not casual acquaintance

振宇跟惠媛道歉,因为世玲不肯放手让三人现在这样,惠媛要振宇别担心。

Jin Woo apologise to Hye Won that it is because of Se Ryung refuse to let go & has cause them into this predicament. Hye Won assures Jin Woo not to worry

世玲在家想著会长说的话,感到生气。

Se Ryung in the house recalls what President Moon has said…feel upset in anger

新宇妈在床前很高兴会长改变心意,但会长还是嘴硬,但要新宇妈去看看振宇。

Myeong Joo lying in bed feeling very thrilled that Pres. Moon has changed his mind set over the matter but then Pres. Moon is still tight lipped over his decision but then he wants Myeong Joo to go visit Jin Woo

新宇回到家,生气,想著过去,恩淑突然离开,恩淑和别的男人去波士顿,新宇无法接受。

新宇越想越生气,把恩淑电话删除。

Shin Woo comes home rather upset then recalls the pass & Eun Seok sudden departure. Eun Seok & another man went to Boston. Shin Woo can’t accept that fact. The more Shin Woo recalls, the angry he gets then delete Eun Seok’s number off his phone

英心在家想著那个叫恩淑的女人是谁?

Young Shim at home ponder & asked who is Eun Seok

硕南和儿子一起骑脚踏车,硕南跟不上儿子,小聊一下儿子先自行往前骑。

看到一个妙龄女子身材好多看了几眼,没想到是妍静,两人交谈了一会不是很愉快。

Café proprietor & his son rides bicycle together. Café proprietor can’t catch up with his son, then they had a chat while resting then continues. Then they notice a young lady’s figure & had a few more glances then never thought that it was Yun Jung. The both of them talk a while but end up unpleasant

新宇妈准备去找振宇,因司机不在,把新宇叫来,没想到英心也来了。

新宇妈念了一下,三人准备出发。

Myeong Joo prepares to look for Jin Woo but then Chauffeur Byeon wasn’t around then ask Shin Woo to take her but never thought that Young Shim is coming along. Myeong Joo mumbles then three of them set off together

长看著请徵信社拍摄,振宇和惠媛在一起的照片,叹口气。

President Moon looks at the photograph that the private investigator has taken Jin Woo & Hye Won together at the vineyard then sighs while looking at them

比比亚娜说想奶奶跟曾祖母,惠媛不知怎办。

Vivianna said that she misses Halmeoni, Hye Won doesn’t know what to do

奶奶在家跟天天玩。

Halmeoni is playing with Ban Gun’s daughter

慧子跟硕南来美容院找姑姑,姑姑拿出纸和笔要慧子写下保证书之类,否则等下跟惠媛一样逃掉。

慧子问为何这样?姑姑说两人真的要在一起,要离开?硕南觉得姑姑很无理带慧子离开。

姑姑很生气硕南已经如此堂而皇之带著慧子。

慧子和硕南出来后,硕南生气念了念。

Hye & Café proprietor goes to look for Geum Shil at her hairdressing shop. Geum Shil takes a pen & paper then ask Hye Ja to write a promise note to guarantee or else Hye Ja will do the same as Hye Won has done to run off. Hye Ja ask why Geum Shil needs to be this way. Geum Shil query that Café proprietor & Hye Ja wants to be together & wants to leave. Café proprietor thinks that Geum Shil is illogical & absurd in her demands & takes Hye Ja away. Geum Shil is angry that Café proprietor think that he is King that he can take Hye Ja away. Hye Ja & Café proprietor comes out as Café Proprietor mumbles in complaint

新宇等三人才一到,新宇妈就冲下车喊振宇~~~振宇~~~

终於看到振宇了,新宇妈冲过去跌倒,新宇妈不顾这麼多还是冲过去!

Shin Woo, Young Shim & Myeong Joo arrives at the vineyard. Myeong Joo jumps off from the car & call out Jin Woo. Then when she finally sees Jin Woo, in her haste, she slips & fell. Myeong Joo couldn’t care less & hasten her pace to go to Jin Woo

在振宇的房子里新宇妈换了裤子,新宇妈念了振宇。

惠媛和英心端茶过来,新宇妈念了惠媛,振宇替惠媛说话,惠媛说对不起。

新宇妈说会长已经在考虑要让世玲跟振宇离婚,要振宇回家。

新宇接到电话必须先回去,只剩下英心和新宇妈搭计程车回去。

但新宇妈对计程车司机很不满意,英心居中协调,但司机受不了新宇妈不愿搭载两人。

英心跟新宇妈只好坐货车的顺风车,英心替新宇妈挡风,新宇妈似乎感受到一点温暖,很惊讶看了看英心

In Jin Woo house, Myeong Joo changes into pants. Myeong Joo nags at Jin Woo. Hye Won & Young Shim brew tea. Myeong Joo nags at Hye Won. Jin Woo comes in to say on Hye Won’s behalf. Hye Won apologise. Myeong Joo tells Jin Woo that President Moon is start to waver & reconsider that he will allow Se Ryung to be divorced from Jin Woo then ask Jin Woo to return home. Shin Woo answer a call & must him return first then left Young Shim & Myeong Joo to take a taxi back but then Myeong Joo bicker & express dissatisfaction over the taxi driver. Young Shim is stuck in the middle trying to pacify the situation but then the taxi driver couldn’t tolerate Myeong Joo then refuse to take the both of them in his taxi. Young Shim & Myeong Joo could only hitch a ride on the commercial lorry. Young Shim tries to block the draft from the lorry. Myeong Joo starts to feels warm hearted towards Young Shim’s caring attitude then on second look feels frightened looking at Young Shim

英心回满月堂告诉家人惠媛的状态,要家人别担心。

奶奶还是感觉失落,回房休息。

Young Shim returns to Manwoldang then informs on Hye Won’s situation then ask everyone not to be too worry. Halmeoni feels down casted then return to her room to rest

小三持续骂英心,英心道歉,小三走后,英心掩面失望。

新宇来了要英心去吃饭,两人下楼,新宇问那天和新宇妈的状况。

突然恩淑冒出来叫了新宇,新宇吓到。

恩淑看了英心一点,英心礼貌性打招呼。

恩淑对新宇微笑,新宇表情很复杂,勉强挤出一点笑,英心看著两人表情。

Im Ji Eun continues her rebukes with Young Shim as Young Shim apologise then Im Ji Eun leaves, Young Shim feels disappointed. Shin Woo comes to want to take Young shim to have lunch, the both of them goes downstairs then Shin Woo ask Young Shim on what happened that day with his mother & her. Suddenly Eun Seok calls out Shin Woo’s name. Shin Woo is shock. Eun Seok looks at Young Shim then Young Shim politely introduce herself. Eun Seok smiles at Shin Woo. Shin Woo face turn perplexed then force out a smile. Young Shim could see the expression on their face

今日结束!

The End

Episode 75 teaser

75预告:

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/vod/index.html?kind=image&progCode=1002603100102100000&pagesize=5&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

英心让新宇跟恩淑谈谈,自己先离开。

Young Shim lets Shin Woo to talk with Eun Seok then makes an excuse that she has prior engagement that she forgot about then leave & sit alone & sighs

恩淑问那是女友?新宇说你不是和别人结婚了?

Eun Seok question whether Young Shim is her girlfriend. Shin Woo directly tells that she is not but the person that he is going to marry

恩淑离开时遇到会长,跟会长道谢!(这里看得出来有鬼。)

Eun Seok leave the scene then meets with President Moon. Eun Seok thanked President Moon (this scene has something amiss with Eun Seok & President Moon)

小三跟英心介绍来了新的购物主播。(真的被我猜对了!恩淑果然来当购物主播。)

Im Ji Eun introduce to Young Shim that Eun Seok is the newly appointed photo stylist.

长要世玲跟振宇离婚,世玲说,爸爸,你是真心的?

President Moon asked Se Ryung to settle her divorce with Jin Woo. Se Ryung asked whether President Moon is from his heart on his decision

硕南拿出勇气跟慧子告白。

Café Proprietor takes a stroll with Hye Ja then courage confess his love for her. Hye Ja is taken aback

硕南儿子看到妍静跟阪君带天天,问两人是?妍静对硕南儿子很不爽。

Café Proprietor’s son Jang Bi on his father bicycle pass by Manwoldang then see Yun Jung & Ban Gun carrying his daughter as he question Yun Jung in regards to their relationship. Yun Jung brush him off to mind his own business. Yun jung question why Café Proprietor’s son Jang Bi appears in this neighbourhood

长跟恩淑说。。。这里我没听懂,但看来恩淑的回归跟会长是脱不了关系

President Moon speaks with Eun Seok then asked her if she can resume her relationship again with Shin Woo. Eun Seok is taken surprise by his request

Text preview Episode 76

일일연속극 [불굴의 며느리] 76

방송일자 : 2011 09 22 20 15 ~ 20 55

은수恩淑는 신우新宇에게告訴 다시再 시작開始해보자고試試看 하지만可是, 신우新宇는 딱突然 잘라截斷 거절拒한다. 영심英心은 은수恩淑의 존재存在가 마음이慌了心 쓰이고 신우新宇는 영심英心에게告訴 미안對不起하기만 하다.

석남碩南은 혜자慧子에게告訴 용기勇氣를 내어出 고백告白하고, 혜자慧子는 생각思考에 잠기는데...

不負責翻譯,有錯往下補正:

Chinese translation can’t be vouch to be accurate

恩淑告訴新宇再重新開始試試看,可是新宇斷然拒絕恩淑。

英心對恩淑的存在感到心慌,新宇一再跟英心說對不起。(新宇擔心英心誤會他跟恩淑 Eun Seok tells Shin Woo to resume their relationship & see but then Shin Woo downright declines Eun Seok’s suggestion. Young Shim towards Eun Seok’s existence is feeling flustered. Shin Woo again apologise to Young Shim (Shin Woo is afraid that Young Shim might misunderstand him with Eun Seok)

77集文字預告:

Text preview Episode 77

일일연속극 [불굴의 며느리] 77

방송일자 : 2011 09 23 20 15 ~ 20 55

은수恩淑는 영심英心을 찾아가去見 영심英心은 신우新宇의 짝이伴侶 될做 수方法 없다沒有며 신우新宇를 그만到此為止 돌려달라고討債 한다. 혜자慧子와 금실은 석남碩南을 사이距離에 두고擱置 갈등矛盾이 고조高潮되고成, 연정妍靜 새로新 온全部 총지배인總經理 비와 신경전神經戰을 벌인다展開.

현여사賢女士는 은수恩淑와 영심英心을 동시에一齊 집으로到家裡 초대招待하는데...

不負責翻譯如下,有錯往下補正:

Chinese translation can’t be vouch to be accurate

恩淑去見英心,認為英心無法成為新宇的伴,要英心到此為止,並向英心討人情債。

(意思就是要英心把新宇還給她。)

慧子逐漸和碩南之間保持距離,慧子內心矛盾感升到最高。

妍靜和新來的總經理展開全面性神經戰

賢女士招待恩淑和英心來家裡...

Eun Seok goes to see Young Shim that she believe that Young Shim will never become Shin Woo’s lifetime partner & ask Young Shim to just end the relationship here then negotiate with Young Shim over gratitude compensation (probably means that Eun Seok wants Young Shim to return Shin Woo back to her)

Myeong Joo invites Young Shim & Eun Seok to the house

Hye Ja gradually keeps her distance from Café proprietor, but Hye Ja feelings on anguish contradictions is also at its peak

Yun Jung & the newly appointed General Manager (Café proprietor son Jang Bi) comments a war of nerves & mentality

I wonder if SW's ex really did run away with another guy.  Or, if that was just a story because  President Moon either bought her off or threaten her family.  Just as he has done with Manwoldang.  -_-

BTW, I don't know if it was a mistake during filming or if it was for real.  But, SW was wearing a (promise/engagement?) ring when he was reading the good-bye note from the ex, in the flashback.  :huh:

Announcement

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/board/index.html?list_id=1754334

9/21又要停播一次了,因為倫敦奧運亞洲足球預賽~~~暈倒!又來了!

Due to the 2012 London Olympics Men's Football Qualification AFC Round 3, Korea vs Oman live at MBC at 19:45 Korean time - Indomitable Daughter in law Episode 76 schedule on the 21st September will be shelved

Another reason that I like watching this drama ~ I don't have to listen to the oldies station on the radio.  This drama provides me with the songs.  :P

Oh, jeeze.  I can just foresee alliances being created, revenges being planned and probably double-dealing and backstabbing by the Moon contingent.  :wacko:

Frankly, I think both JW and SW are brain-farts to trust their father's word on anything.  :crazy:

It was a lovely scene between Mr. Coffee and HJ today.  And, I still can't figure out the motivation of GS regarding Mr. Coffee and HJ.  Is it simple jealousy?  Or, do her tactics involve something else?  :huh:

Highlight of Episode 75

Eun Seok called out to Shin Woo and Shin Woo and Young Shim turned. Shin Woo became angry when he sees Eun Seok and told Young Shim that they are leaving. Eun Seok says she misses Shin Woo and Young Shim voices that she has an appointment she has forgotten. Young Shim wanders whether Eun Seok was the lady who has called yesterday.

Eun Seok asked whether Young Shim is Shin Woo's girlfriend and Shin says that Young Shim is the woman he will marry. Eun Seok notice the ring on his finger. Eun Seok asks how Shin Woo has been and that she has worried about him. Shin Woo says how can she say that when he has tried looking for her like a mad man when she had left without a word. Shin Woo said it is enough talk about the matter since it is now all in the past

Eun Seok tells Shin Woo she will explain what happen to him slowly and Shin Woo says there will not be any need as they has finished what need to be said

新宇跟恩淑见面之后应该是不愉快。

新宇离开公司看到英心在路边发呆,英心看到新宇开始解释自己为何在那里。

新宇知道英心肯定伤心了,一把抱住了英心,英心怕被公司其他人看到赶紧挣脱,两人离开。

Shin  Woo meets with Eun Seok but it seems that is is unhappy to meet her.  Shin Woo leaving the office see Young Shim sitting idly outside the  streets. Young Shim sees Shin Woo then start to explains why she is  there. Shin Woo knows that Young Shim is upset then goes to hug her.  Young Shim afraid that someone in the company might see them pushes him  away, both if them left

恩淑跟会长在大厅碰到,恩淑叫会长「爸爸」,跟爸爸说谢谢,恩淑跟会长上楼回办公室。

Eun Seok & President Moon meet at the lobby. Eun Seok address Pres. Moon as Abunim then thanked President Moon. Eun Seok & President Moon went upstairs  to his office

新宇一路上安慰英心,握住英心的手,跟英心保证自己的心,英心说相信新宇的心。

新宇送英心回满月堂,新宇走后,英心还是在门口担心了一下。

Shin  Woo on the journey tries to console Young Shim & tries to hold her  hand then tells Young Shim that he will guarantee his feeling for her.  Young Shim tells that she trust Shin Woo’s heart. Shin Woo sent Young  Shim back to Manwoldang. Shin Woo leaves but still Young Shim looks  vexed outside the entrance

姑姑跟慧子又斗嘴了,奶奶发现两人吵架问到底什麼事?两人赶快散,英心回来了,奶奶看英心表情不太好,英心说自己进房间了。

Geum  Shil & Hye Ja bickers. Halmeoni discover that the both of them are quarreling then what to do what is the matter. Both of them leave in  haste. Young Shim returns. Halmeoni notice that Young Shim’s expression  is not well. Young Shim make an excuse to go to her room

长在家跟世玲沟通,要世玲放弃跟振宇的婚姻,但世玲不肯,最后世玲说需要时间整理。

长给世玲时间整理,会长离开,新宇妈骂世玲赶快走。

新宇回来了,世玲难过回房。

President  Moon in the house speaks to Se Ryung then he wants Se Ryung to let go  of Jin Woo & her marriage but then Se Ryung refuses in the end Se  Ryung ask that she need time to settle. President Moon give Se Ryung the  time she requires. President Moon leaves. Myeong Joo scolds Se Ryung to  quickly leave their house at once. Shin Woo returns & Se Ryung upset  goes to her room

新宇妈跟著新宇上二楼,跟新宇说大哥应该可以回来了很高兴。

新宇妈接著问新宇真的要跟英心继续下去?新宇说「永远」。

新宇妈生气,离去时说坚决反对,新宇叹口气坐在沙发上。

Myeong  Joo follow Shin Woo upstairs then tells Shin Woo that she is really  happy that Jin Woo probably will return home soon. Myeong Joo then  directly ask Shin Woo whether he will continue to be with Young Shim.  Shin Woo answer forever. Myeong Joo is upset then when she left…she  insist that she totally disapprove. Shin Woo sighs & sat down on the  sofa

恩淑开始回想刚刚在会长办公室的谈话。

看来恩淑当初离开跟会长有关,会长知道新宇现在对恩淑感到背叛及不信任等。

希望恩淑能再次让新宇相信她。

Eun  Seok starts to recall the conversation she just has with President Moon.  Looks like Eun Seok sudden departure has something to do with President  Moon. President Moon know that Shin Woo now is really feel mistrust &  betray towards Eun Seok then he hope that Eun Seok would once again to gain Shin Woo trust in her.

英心睡前想著恩淑对新宇说:想他,英心吃醋吃大了!

Young Shim is about to sleep then thinks of Eun Seok telling Shin Woo that she misses him. Young Shim is jealous

早餐时妍静提意见,但没人覆议。

慧子跟姑姑两人针锋相对,奶奶说两人到底在干嘛!

At  morning breakfast, Yun Jung comes out with a suggestion but then  receive no response or consideration. Hye Ja & Geum Shil engage in  cross fire of rebukes. Halmeoni asked the both of them what is happening  between them

上班时,小三给英心介绍新来的购物主播,就是恩淑。

英心跟恩淑互相打招呼,小三说两人认识吗?

新宇来了,看到恩淑新宇变脸,新宇看看英心表情,英心无奈。

At  work, Im Ji Eun introduce to Young Shim that Eun Seok is the new photo  stylist. Young Shim & Eun Seok greets each other. Im Ji Eun surprise  that they are acquainted. Shin Woo comes & Shin Woo sees Eun Seok,  his face expression changes. Shin Woo looks at Young Shim’s expression  as she looks rather helpless

新宇来质问爸爸,为了让他跟英心分手就把恩淑找来吗?

爸爸几句话堵住新宇的嘴,要新宇别把感情带到工作上,新宇心里生气但无言。

Shin  Woo queries his father that why he needs to bring back Eun Seok to make  him break up with Young Shim. President Moon said a few words to shut up  Shin Woo’s mouth then tells Shin Woo not to bring his emotions into the  office. Shin Woo is upset but couldn’t say anymore

恩淑跟英心说到三年前,似乎当初还论及婚嫁等。

新宇过来了,阻止恩淑继续讲下去,英心说你们两个谈吧!英心想离去但被新宇抓住手。

恩淑说了几句,但新宇不领情把英心带走。

新宇跟英心来到本部长办公室,英心表达对新宇的信任,并且希望新宇不要这样对恩淑。

英心跟新宇说自己会加油并且持续努力,会听新宇的话,新宇听了很高兴,本来臭脸很久瞬间又笑了。

Eun Seok mentioned to Young Shim about what did happened three years ago then  mentioned that the relationship reach to matter of marriage but Shin Woo  came then stop Eun Seok from speaking any further. Young Shim makes an  excuse then ask them to continue with their chat. Young Shim want to  leave the scene but she was hold back by Shin Woo. Eun Seok said a few  words but Shin Woo doesn’t take any heed & takes Young Shim away.  Shin Woo brought Young Shim to his office then Young Shim express that  she has great trust in Shin Woo & hope that Shin Woo don’t have to  treat Eun Seok in that kind of attitude. Young Shim tells Shin Woo that  she will strive in her utmost effort & stay steadfast & she will  listen to Shin Woo. Shin Woo hears her statement is thrilled, his face  was looking grumps & lighten up with a smile

振宇接到电话,世玲要跟他离婚,振宇很高兴的告诉惠媛。

比比亚娜说很想奶奶跟曾祖母,振宇觉得很抱歉跟比比亚娜对不起。

Jin  Woo answer a call & Se Ryung tells that she will divorce from him.  Jin Woo is happy then inform Hye Won about the matter. Vivianna misses  & long for Hye Ja & Halmeoni. Jin Woo feel sorry towards  Vivianna & say sorry to her

慧子来找南,慧子跟硕南搭车去找惠媛。

硕南很体贴要拿报纸帮慧子挡阳光,两人在车上很愉快。

硕南拿蛋给慧子吃,慧子很高兴。

姑姑来咖啡店发现关店,姑姑打电话给奶奶,问慧子在家吗?奶奶说出去了。

Hye Ja came looking for Café Proprietor then Hye Ja & Café Proprietor  took public transport to come look for Hye Won. Café Proprietor paste  newspaper at the window to shield the sunlight from Hye Ja. The both of  them sat on the ride happily. Café Proprietor bought eggs for Hye Ja to  eat. Hye Ja is happy at the gesture. Geum Shil comes to the café to find  that it is close for business then she calls Halmeoni then ask if Hye  Ja is at home. Halmeoni tells that Hye Ja has gone out

新宇妈看到英心叫了她,英心叫伯母,新宇妈说小声点。

新宇妈似乎对英心开始有点改观。

Myeong  Joo sees Young Shim & call out to her. Young Shim address Myeong  Joo but then Myeong Joo ask her to lower her voice down. Myeong Joo is  starting to change her mind set about Young Shim

新宇妈来到会长办公室,会长告之前女友恩淑回来,但新宇妈好像不想新宇回头跟恩淑。

长说那你是要新宇跟吴英心那女人吗?新宇妈念。。。

Myeong Joo comes to President Moon office then President Moon informs that Shin Woo  former girlfriend has return but then Myeong Joo doesn’t seem to want  Shin woo to rekindle his relationship with Eun Seok

世玲果然又出新诡计啦!

Se Ryung as expected is out to scheme

慧子来到葡萄园,比比亚娜看到奶奶很高兴跑过去抱住慧子。

慧子跟惠媛谈话,惠媛感觉很无奈又愧疚。

慧子可以接受他跟振宇结婚,但舍不得比比亚娜,惠媛抓住慧子的手道歉。

Hye  Ja comes to the vineyard. Vivianna is thrilled to see Hye Ja then runs  to meet Hye Ja & be carried. Hye Ja has a chat with Hye Won. Hye Won  feels helpless & regretful. Hye Ja now can accept she & Jin  Woo’s marriage but really she can’t let go of Vivianna. Hye Won holds  Hye Ja’s hand & apologize

慧子要回家了,比比亚娜哭泣不想奶奶离开。

惠媛在一旁看很伤心无奈,振宇也无语。

惠媛跑过来抱住慧子说对不起妈妈,慧子忍住眼泪微笑点头。

Hye Ja wants to return home but Vivianna cries & don’t want to let Hye  Ja leave. Hye Won at the side looking feels helpless. Jin Woo is  speechless. Hye Won comes & embrace Hye Ja & address Hye Ja as  Mother then said sorry to Hye Ja. Hye Ja hold back her tears & smile  as she nods

慧子和硕南在葡萄园中散步,两人说著惠媛的事也提到洪哲。

硕南吸了口气,往过身来跟慧子告白,慧子听了有些吓到,说哥哥。。。

硕南抱住慧子。

Hye  Ja & Café Proprietor stroll at the vineyard, both of them talk  about Hye Won then mentioned about Hong Chul. Café Proprietor sighs then  turns to Hye Ja & confess his love for her. Hye Ja hears it &  is taken by surprise then address Café Proprietor as “Oppa”. Café  Proprietor embrace Hye Ja

恩淑来新宇办公室找他,新宇冷冷要她出去。

恩淑正说到自己很想新宇,英心刚好进来了,三人尴尬,

Eun  Seok comes to Shin Woo office to look for him. Shin Woo coldly ask her  to leave. En Seok was about to tells that she misses Shin Woo when Young  Shim comes in. The three of them look awkward

今日结束!

The End

76预告:

Episode 76 teaser (to be broadcast 22nd September)

http://www.imbc.com/...rogramGroupID=0

恩淑向新宇妈下跪,新宇妈说突然这样做什麼?恩淑要求新宇妈帮助她。

Eun  Seok goes to kneel before Myeong Joo then Myeong Joo is surprised why  she need to do that for. Eun Seok ask her help with Shin Woo

长跟新宇妈来到新宇房里,会长要新宇接受恩淑,新宇臭脸说不愿意。

President  Moon & Myeong Joo goes to Shin Woo’s room to persuade him with Eun  Seok. President Moon asked Shin Woo to accept Eun Seok & resume their relationship. Shim Woo refuse to do so

比比亚娜在葡萄园跟别的孩子介绍振宇是自己爸爸。

Vivianna  in the vineyard introduce her friends to Hye Won as her Mother &  Jin Woo as her father & not Ajusshi. Vivianna winks at Jin Woo

新宇妈求世玲快点离开。

Myeong Joo begs Se Ryung to quickly process her divorce with Jin Woo & leave from their house

妍静换衣服的时候张飞在后面,妍静吓到。

Yun  Jung changing at the locker room when Jang Bi comes in behind her. Yun  Jung scream is shock & query why he is there. Jang Bi made a comment

Geum Shil query Hye Ja as Hye Ja gives back to her if she ever leave Manwoldang, what does Geum Shil fear in that

慧子和新宇妈在满月堂喝酒。

Hye Ja & Myeong Joo drowning their sorrow with Soju at Manwoldang kitchen

Eun Seok calls Young Shim on her phone asking if they can meet up for a while. Young Shim is surprise that she want to meet her

Archived