[Drama 2011] Indomitable Daughters-in-Law 불굴의 며느리

Guest C51236

Guest bimbibap

Dialogue Preview of Episode 69

Staff informs Se Ryung about Hye Won resignation

Staff: Madam…this is Han Hye Won last day at work

Se Ryung: Are you saying that Hye Won has tender her resignation?

Jin Woo showing a picture to Hye Won

Jin Woo: This is the place that we will be going..Hye Won ssi

Hye Won: When was the time you has thought of this…to go there

Geum Shil confiscated Hye Ja’s phone

Geum Shil: The timing is really great…it is I…. Jang Seok Nam ssi

Hye Ja is awkward

Halmeoni: Who is Jang Seok Nam?

Hye Won asks Moon Shin Woo about Oh Young Shim

Hye Won: Is it perhaps that something the matter with Hyungnim (Oh Young Shim)?

Moon Shin Woo: Why is that?....

Hye Won: She is asking whether I have money at hand

Moon Shin Woo with Oh Young Shim

Moon Shin Woo: I am a person with great ability

Oh Young Shim: Are you in the midst of doing something?

Moon Shin Woo greets Pres. Moon

Pres. Moon: What are you doing here?

Moon Shin Woo: I have an important appointment…to attend

Moon Shin Woo passes President Moon

Vivianna to Hye Won

Vivianna: Are you not going to return to this place ever again?

Myeong Joo & Se Ryung confront Manwoldang

Geum Shil: What is the matter, Madam?

Se Ryung: Hye Won & Vivianna…has left…

Geum Shil: What are you saying?

Myeong Joo screams

Myeong Joo: The three of them had run away together

Hye Ja collapse

Yun Jung & Soon Jung: Mother!!!!

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello *quoted image*

I'll start watching this drama, but it seems I've left a lot of episodes. *quoted image*

where can I get the English recaps from this drama? thanks^^

Unfortunately, there are no subs for this drama.  And, the recaps that we've been surviving on are mainly from bimbibap and posted throughout this thread.

is this drama good at story?

Most of the cast is same with new tales of gisaeng...

Kim Bo Yung, who played Madame Oh in NTOTG and Hye Ja in this drama, is the only one in both dramas.

As for the story, I like it enough to keep watching this drama.  And, this is the only daily drama that I'm watching, after swearing off watching any more lengthy dramas.

Finally!  The beast has been released . . . at least, in the preview for ep. 70.  I think the drama is moving into episodes where it will show HJ's fighting spirit and backbone.  The woman is mad as hell and she isn't going to take it anymore!  tongue2.gif  :lol:

Ep. 69 is another good episode in showing how not to be a doormat, even for the sake of politeness.  I loved how halmeoni snubbed the man-stealing shopping hostess' greeting to her, at the broadcast station.  And, how the other Manwoldang women had to hold back GS, who wanted to confront the man-stealing shopping hostess again.  hee, hee.  

But, the Moon Trio (2 moons and a dark clouding making it  no moon, ex, but not ex, wife) is so ridiculous regarding the JW and HW situation.  Full moon father has denigrated and pushed JW so harshly that JW has to leave in order to 'live', instead of the alternative, which is to physically die. fury.gif

And, the half-moon mother is showing not only her lack of education, but, her brain-fartedness.  Her son, JW, is technically the seducer.  Yet, she has barged into Manwoldang to scream, yell and demand repatriation???  If anything, it should be the reverse, with the Manwoldang family yelling at them about the Moon son seducing Manwoldang's daugher-in-law.  :wacko:

As for the sour-faced, no moon, ex, but not ex-wife, she must have a crater where her brain should have been.  Her original plan was  to kill all of JW's affection for her and to push him into a corner where he ends up hating her.  Well, she succeeded.  But, now, she thinks that, by saying sorry, his hatred will vanish and his affection will return?  (She must have an incredible ego AND live in the Twilight Zone.)  :crazy:

I know people may not agree with the action taken by JW and HW today.   But, I didn't think of judging them.  After all , I'm not in their shoes.  What I saw were two adults, who still made a conscientious decision and chose hope and happiness, after carefully considering the consequences of their action.  Therefore, I can only wish them well.

As I watched them leave, I felt a sense of relief for them, which speaks volumes to how well these two actors have played their roles and showed us their chemistry, as well as, their angst.

I actually became teary-eyed in the scene where JW came to pick up HW and Vivienne.  That was a beautifully executed scene by the actors and director.  The director of this drama has been quite impressive throughout this drama, with the nuances. :)

Guest bimbibap

Highlight of Episode 69

Chinese translation can’t vouch to be accurate

会长说要夺走满月堂,英心吓到。

会长说满月堂的命运,决定权在英心。

英心跑去相关单位询问,得到了不好的回答。

英心很沮丧,回到公司大楼下遇到新宇来,新宇说英心表情是怎了?

英心说不舒服,新宇赶紧摸了英心的头,英心说没什麼事了。

新宇很高兴的和英心聊一下后,说等会见就离开了。

英心目送新宇离开后,内心很沈重。

President Moon threaten to snatch Manwoldang away. Young Shim is taken aback & shock. President Moon said that Manwoldang’s fate now rest on Young Shim’s decision & hands. Young Shim goes to see & ask around the real estate agents & finds the answer unfavourable. Young Shim is dismay, then at the office meets with Shin Woo as Shin Woo query over her expression. Young Shim make an excuse that she is not feeling well. Shin Woo quickly goes to touch Young Shim forehead as Young Shim assures him that it is nothing. Shin Woo happily chat with Young Shim for a while then said that they will meet later & left. Young Shim sent off Shin Woo as he leaves as her heart is really heavy

奶奶躺在床上很烦恼,姑姑又说了话把奶奶给激起来了。

慧子进来了,姑姑看到慧子进来又开始挖苦跟暗示,姑姑手上慧子的电话响了。

姑姑特意接起电话说,张硕南君。奶奶说他怎会打来?

姑姑很生气跟硕南对话后挂掉,慧子很紧张赶紧出去。

Halmeoni lying in bed really vexed. Geum Shil comes & makes some comments that got Halmeoni out of bed in anger. Hye Ja comes in. Geum Shil looks at Hye Ja & start to rebuke in hints. Hye Ja’s hand phone in Hye Ja’s possession rings. Geum Shil answer the phone then asked whether it is Jang Seok Nam. Halmeoni query why Café proprietor will call. Geum Shil gets upset then hang up on Café proprietor’s call. Hye Ja anxiously leave the room

振宇看了乡下的房子,拿照片给惠媛看,两人很高兴。

振宇向惠媛说会很辛苦的,惠媛愿意跟随。

Jin Woo looks at the house in the rural town then gave the photo for Hye Won to see. Both if them are happy to see the photo. Jin Woo tells Hye Won that it is going to be a hard life. Hye Won said that she is willing to follow Jin Woo

世玲在酒店问到惠媛递辞呈了,说做到今日,世玲想突然辞职为何?

世玲正要离开遇到惠媛,世玲询问了惠媛,惠媛冷冷回应后离开。

Se Ryung in the hotel learns of Hye Won tender resignation & today was her last day. Se Ryung suddenly ponder on the reason why Hye Won would resign. As Se Ryung was about to leave, she meets Hye Won then query Hye Won but Hye Won coldly answer Se Ryung & leaves

妍静和厨房长和阪君谈到相亲的事,妍静说有好消息会告知。

Yun Jung, Kitchen chef & Ban Gun talk about the matter regarding match making. Yun Jung said that if she has good news, they will be the first to know

惠媛买了布料和饼给奶奶,慧子和奶奶很高兴,奶奶还以为惠媛示好是要跟洪哲和好。

慧子也很高兴,但出了门的惠媛表情是不好的。

Hye Won buys some cloth materials & some biscuit for Halmeoni. Hye Ja & Halmeoni is happy. Halmeoni thought that this indicate that because Hye Won wants to rekindle her marriage with Hong Chul. Hye Ja is also happy but then Hye Won as she was leaving, her expression wasn’t happy

新宇妈很烦,问会长要继续让新宇住在那传说三千里的房子里吗?

会长要新宇妈不要管,新宇很快就会搬出去!新宇妈听了很高兴。

会长问世玲跟振宇为何还是这样?世玲道歉。(振宇没有一起吃早餐)

Myeong Joo looks troubled then to ask President Moon how long Shin Woo need to continue staying in that house that is so far away (3,000 miles). President Moon asked Myeong Joo that she doesn’t need to interfere & tells that Shin Woo will soon has to move out from that house. Myeong Joo hears that remark & is happy. President Moon asked Se Ryung why there is still stalemate with Jin Woo. Se Ryung can only apologize (Jin Woo didn’t come to eat breakfast)

新宇和英心在路边摊吃面。

新宇跟英心表示只要继续努力一定可以的。

英心看新宇很有信心,不想让新宇知道会长要夺走满月堂的事。

Shin Woo & Young Shim at the road side tavern eating noodles. Shin Woo tells Young Shim as long as they strive in effort they will succeed. Young Shim looks at the confident Shin Woo but then she doesn’t want Shin Woo to learn about the matter regarding President Moon trying to snatch Manwoldang away

振宇跟会长聊天,简言之,不能跟老婆离婚。

振宇跟爸爸说保重,然后意指工作上不能达到爸爸的期待很抱歉!

会长还不懂振宇要离开了~~~~~~~~

Jin Woo & President Moon had a talk, put it plainly that Jin Woo can’t divorce from Se Ryung. Jin Woo asked his father to take care of himself then suddenly change the subject that he wasn’t able to achieve his father’s high expectation & apologize to his father. President Moon doesn’t comprehend what Jin Woo was saying then left

晚上慧子跟惠媛在厨房,慧子跟惠媛说谢谢,以为惠媛要跟洪哲复合。

惠媛有口难言,只能说,是的,妈妈。

慧子走后,惠媛很难过,说,对不起,妈妈。

In the night, Hye Ja in the kitchen with Hye Won as Hye Ja thanked Hye Won as she thought that Hye Won is going to rekindle with Hong Chul again. Hye Won can’t speak then only said yes…to Hye Ja. Hye Ja leaves, Hye Won is sad then said that she is really sorry towards Hye Ja

晚上睡觉,英心和惠媛聊天,英心问惠媛哪里借钱之类,惠媛问什麼事?英心说没事。

英心问和振宇如何?惠媛说没什麼事,说要睡了,两人互道晚安。

In the night about to sleep, Young Shim talks to Hye Won. Young Shim ask Hye Won about lending money. Hye Won query what is the matter. Young Shim brushes as nothing the matter. Young Shim ask Hye Won about Jin Woo as Hye Won brushes as nothing, then said she wants to sleep & they both bid goodnight

早上惠媛跟新宇说,是不是有什麼困难?说英心提到钱。

新宇说英心提到钱?为什麼?

惠媛说昨晚提到,应该没什麼事,新宇很疑惑。

In the morning, Hye Won speaks to Shin Woo to ask whether there is a problem & mentioned about Young Shim wanting to lend money from her. Shin Woo surprise that Young Shim ask for money & asked why. Hye Won said that Young Shim mentioned last night but then mentioned that it may be nothing. This arouse Shin Woo suspicion

英心和新宇一起走路要搭公车上班,新宇拿了自己的薪水给英心。

英心不想收,新宇硬塞给英心,英心想到会长要夺走满月堂很担忧。

慧子、奶奶、姑姑和妍静、顺静一起来到购物台,遇到会长。

说了一下话,几个人进摄影棚。

Young Shim & Shin Woo walks to the bus stop together. Shin Woo gives his salary to Young Shim. Young Shim declines to accept the money. Shin Woo just shaft it to Young Shim. Young Shim is really concern that President Moon wants to snatch Manwoldang away. Hye Ja, Halmeoni, Geum Shil, Yun Jung & Soon Jung comes to the broadcast dept then meets with President Moon as they has a chat. They went into the studio

英心被小三叮咛,绝对不能失误,英心说,是的,前辈。

一家人来了,英心迎接,小三看到嘀咕一下。

姑姑一看到小三想要讲几句,被家人拉回去。

小三问候奶奶,奶奶清了清喉咙不理小三跟慧子说话。

小三表情很难看。

Young Shim reprimand by Im Ji Eun then tells Young Shim that she must not make a mistake as Young Shim can only answer affirmative & address Im Ji Eun as Senior. The family came in as Young Shim greets them. Im Ji Eun sees them then mutters a few words. Geum Shil sees Im Ji Eun & spoke to her for a while then was drag away by the family. Im Ji Eun greets Halmeoni. Halmeoni just clear her throat & ignore Im Ji Eun then spoke to Hye Ja instead. Im Ji Eun expression looks upset

新宇换下送货员的装扮,穿了西装跟外国人约在公司旁餐厅谈事情。

会长看到新宇这样,怀疑新宇在做什麼?

Shin Woo change his delivery clothes to a suit then went to a Western restaurant that is next to the office for a meal. President Moon notice Shin Woo attire then suspicious what is Shin Woo up to

满月堂糕点开播开卖了,新宇妈在家里看到生气,一边看一边骂,把声音转大。

看到奶奶跟慧子讲话,继续碎碎念,很火大,跟大婶要水喝。

姑姑、妍静、顺静在现场吃的很香。

Manwoldang cakes are broadcast sales. Myeong Joo in the house watching the program is angry, as she sees it…she is scolding the television then put up the volume to hear Halmeoni & Hye Ja speaking on the television as she continues to mumble as she becomes rage & asked Household Ajumma for water to drink. Geum Shil, Yun Jung & Soon Jung eating on set & telling that it is delicious

秘书进社长办公室,看到社长的辞呈吓到,赶快离开社长办公室。

会长正在看满月堂的电视购物一边念,会长秘书进来,说收到社长秘书拿来的辞呈。

会长打开,振宇写了一封信,会长脸色很臭。

Secretary comes to Jin Woo office then sees Jin Woo’s resignation letter & is shock then quickly leave the office. President Moon sees Manwoldang on television also mumbles. President. Moon's PA comes to the office then tells that he has received Jin Woo resignation letter. Pres. Moon opens the letter. It is Jin Woo handwritten letter. President Moon face is grumps

惠媛在家里拿著行李带比比亚娜离开,听到振宇的喇叭声,两人赶紧出去。

比比亚娜看到振宇好高兴,振宇手机响不接切掉,惠媛凝视了满月堂一会。

振宇跟惠媛说走了,三个人离开了。

Hye Won at home packs up their belonging to leaves with Vivianna. Then Hye Won hears Jin Woo’s horn then the both of them hurry to go out. Jin Woo tells Hye Won to let’s go & the three of them left

会长回到家问新宇妈跟世玲振宇呢?说还没回来阿!

会长说振宇递辞呈了。

会长说振宇跟惠媛和比比亚娜离开了,世玲变脸,新宇妈要昏过去了。

President Moon return home then ask Myeong Joo & Se Ryung where is Jin Woo. Myeong Joo said that they are both not back. Pres. Moon mentioned that Jin Woo has resigned. Pres. Moon said that Jin Woo must have left with Hye Won & Vivianna. Se Ryung's face changed. Myeong Joo wants to collapse in faint

满月堂一家人因为刚刚销售一空很高兴回到家,大家开心聊天。

看到新宇妈跟世玲就在客厅等待,一群人吓到。

新宇妈生气大骂,世玲说惠媛跟振宇跑了。

奶奶跟慧子听到腿软,一群人不敢相信。

慧子要英心去房里看看,英心打开抽屉,发现惠媛东西都带走了。

接著看到惠媛留了纸条在桌上,英心看完吓到。

The members of Manwoldang because of the sales comes home happy. Everyone chatting happily then sees Myeong Joo & Se Ryung already waiting at the living room. All of them were taken surprised. Myeong starts to scold. Se Ryung tells that Hye Won & Jin Woo has run away. Halmeoni & Hye Ja on hearing starts to wobble in their stand, everyone couldn’t believe this. Hye Ja wants Young Shim to check the room. Young Shim slides the door open then finds that Hye Won has taken all her things away then picks up a note that Hye Won has left on the table. Young Shim reads it & is shocked

奶奶回房里一直喊洪久爷爷。

Halmeoni returns to her room crying for Hong Goo’s grandfather

新宇妈跟慧子在客厅争执,新宇妈骂了又骂。

英心从房间出来说惠媛真的离开了,慧子不敢相信是真的。

新宇妈骂英心是不是她怂恿,英心说他真的不知道。

慧子生气跟新宇妈对骂,要新宇妈走,新宇妈说不走,要待在这里等,新宇妈躺在地上。

Myeong Joo & Hye Ja starts to quarrel at the living room. Myeong Joo just scolds & shouts. Young Shim comes out of the room & inform that Hye Won has left. Hye Ja can’t believe that this is the truth, Myeong Joo asked whether Young Shim has encourage Hye Won to do this. Young Shim tells that she has no knowledge of the matter. Hye Ja is upset then bickers with Myeong Joo then ask Myeong Joo to drag out of the house, Myeong Joo refuses & wants to stay & wait. Myeong Joo lies on the floor refuse to budge

今日结束!

The End

70预告:

Episode 70 teaser

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/vod/index.html?kind=image&progCode=1002603100096100000&pagesize=5&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

振宇、惠媛和比比亚娜快乐生活。

Jin Woo, Hye Won & Vivianna having a simple life at the vineyard

Hye Won give Vivianna to eat as she tells it is spicy. Jin Woo makes a comment

Yun Jung comments where is Hye Won whereabouts as Shin Woo & Young Shim keep their silence. Geum Shil hint Hye Ja that Hye Won & Jin Woo with Vivianna must be having a beautiful life together as they speak. Hye Ja looks at Geum Shil

Se Ryung confront Young Shim to tell her the truth on Jin Woo & Hye Won’s whereabouts. Young Shim asked Se Ryung to let them be

Myeong Joo in bed vents her upset at Se Ryung by throwing a pillow at her then Se Ryung has to take in Myeong Joo rebukes that Jin Woo has left without any procession at hand

Hye Ja speaks Young Shim about Shin Woo

Myeong Joo said something on the phone to Halmeoni that makes her faints as Hye Ja takes over the phone & ask what Myeong Joo has said to Halmeoni

慧子到了会长家跟新宇妈打起来。

Hye Ja confronts Myeong Joo at her house then brought up the past about her stealing & a thief as Myeong Joo attack Hye Ja by wrangling her hair but Hye Ja will not give in as she pushes Myeong Joo away

(Source : krdrama.com)

Unfortunately, there are no subs for this drama.  And, the recaps that we've been surviving on are mainly from bimbibap and posted throughout this thread.

oh, i'ts too bad sad.gif

@bimbibap I'll count on you smile.gif

Poor bimbibap . . . everyone's counting on you.  You must feel like Atlas, with the weigh of the world on your shoulders.  HAHAHAHA :w00t: Thank goodness that we have you.  Aja and jia you (from Hong Gil Dong).

Even if Manwoldang is no longer threaten by President Moon, I'll bet that his next target will be Yun Jung.  He'll probably fire her from her position at the Queen's Hotel restaurant.  tongue2.gif

And, let's see if they sink so low as to use SJ's status as an unwed mother as leverage.  :crazy:

Guest bimbibap

My Favourite Scene of Episode 55

Myeong Joo comes out from her room as Oh Young Shim bow in greetings

Myeong Joo: You finally had come…fine…just do as you wish

President Moon comes out with his basket of flower then shock to see Oh Young Shim beside Moon Shin Woo

Pres. Moon: You have come…welcome…receptionist…no….Shopping host anchor Oh Young Shim ssi…why have you come to the house….

Oh Young Shim: How are you?....

Moon Shin Woo: Father…this is the woman that I want to marry…is none other than Oh Young Shim

Pres. Moon: What…what did you say…?

President Moon drops his basket of flowers in shock. Oh Young Shim could see that President Moon is startle by the truth

Myeong Joo: You has said that you have great trust in your son, finally your trusted son betray you

Pres. Moon: Therefore you are saying….Shin Woo…the girlfriend that you are having a relationship with

Myeong Joo: She is…the person that he brings home…is this kind of a person…during this time, how long he has made us wait…your outstanding son of yours

Pres. Moon looks dazed as Myeong Joo shows concern to her husband

Myeong Joo: Yeobo!....Yeobo!!!....is the shock too great for you to take…do you want me to give you Cheon Shim Won?

President Moon then smiles

Pres. Moon: Why are you making our guest stand there for…just prepare the meal

Myeong Joo: What did you say?....

Moon Shin Woo & Oh Young Shim seems relief at Pres. Moon invitation

Pres. Moon: Quickly prepare the meal…the guest is waiting…there must be starving

Myeong Joo: I say…are you suffering so great a shock therefore you has become as such…now you are acting so strangely…how can you have the mood to sit down & eat a meal

Pres. Moon:Oh Ho!

Myeong Joo: If you want to go & eat…just go into the kitchen…I already order Jajamyun

Moon Shin Woo: Mother!

Oh Young Shim: I am fine with that

Pres. Moon:Then sit down & have some tea…what are you standing idle there for…quickly brew some tea for the guest

Myeong Joo is gaping with her mouth wide at her husband’s reaction. Jajamyun on the table as Housekeeper Ajumma making tea

Myeong Joo: Sigh!....I do say that the Yeonggamnim (Pres. Moon) must have suffer a great shock therefore he suddenly acting like this…I do say…that the instant reaction will be to lose his temper & to chase that woman out of the house…but what is happening here…I really can’t comprehend him

Pres. Moon: You have participated in the Shopping Host anchor audition therefore I already know & understand what your resume & situation is…but then about your parents….

Oh Young Shim: They are no longer around…before I graduate from high school, I was residing in Sokcho orphanage

Pres. Moon: It must definitely be hard for you

Myeong Joo comes to the living room

Myeong Joo: What is there to ask so much about…there is no use in knowing them at all…our household President is a learned & well manner man therefore he is tolerating this matter until now…if it was another person…he would have broken your legs

Pres. Moon: This woman…can’t you just shut your trap for a moment…the son has his own perspective point..how can you say such prattles

Myeong Joo: Ah! Really….

Myeong Joo stares at Oh Young Shim as she apologize by keeping her head low

Pres. Moon: Therefore…the both of you wishes to marry

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…please give us your approval & permission

Oh Young Shim: I know that I had a lot of shortcoming …also there is in many ways that I am not compatible with Shin Woo…but then I will earnest learn & study…& do my utmost in the matter

Pres. Moon: Firstly …what is both of perspective ideals in this matter…I have already have some understanding in the matter…but then for details…the next time…we will talk about that…just give Father some time to consider & ponder over the matter

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…Father

President Moon looks at the both if them.. Moon Shin Woo & Oh Young Shim leave the house really happily

Moon Shin Woo: See what did I tell you…we must give this a try to see…from the start…I always has in mind that it will be a okay approval to our relationship…& now with this kind of response…we already has some success…Father…towards you Young Shim ssi…has a good rapport

Oh Young Shim: So it is…I also thought that Pres. Moon will be really upset…this is really unexpected

Moon Shin Woo: Did I already said this…my father is really understanding in his disposition…also…my father work his way up the ladder & that he has gone through difficulties…compare to other people…my father can really understand your predicament

Oh Young Shim: So it seems…Oh Shin Woo’s father is really an outstanding person…really a respectable man

Moon Shin Woo: Therefore Young Shim ssi…you must listen to me, as heavens will reward you

Oh Young Shim: Really…I know…here after I will only listen to Shin Woo ssi

Moon Shin Woo: You finally has acknowledge me…yah…this is really a great feeling

President Moon resting his eyes as Myeong Joo waves her hand in front of him then President Moon opens his eyes

Myeong Joo: Are you alright?

President Moon is still as Myeong Joo tries to get President Moon to open his dazed eyes

Pres. Moon: What is this woman trying to do?

Myeong Joo startled & fall back onto the sofa

Myeong Joo: Aigoo!...Frighten the life out of me…are you alright?...But then as I was saying…what I just heard you say…that widow has participated in the Shopping host audition…that widow has been selected & passed…therefore what did I has said before earlier on…you must at least the qualification from University education or more beautiful than Miss Korea…why didn’t you listen to your wife’s advice

Pres. Moon: My head is aching right now…I beg you to shut that trap of yours

President Moon goes into the room

Myeong Joo: Aigoo!...it feels that heavens is about to collapse down on us…the earth is going to split open…just mentioned about Shin Woo…when sleeping will also startle out of slumber from a nightmare…Aigoo!...what are we going to do about the matter

Moon Shin Woo sent Oh Young Shim back to Manwoldang then sees Hye Ja is waiting for them outside

Hye Ja: Child….

Oh Young Shim: Why are you waiting & standing outside for..Eomeoni?

Hye Ja: I was really concern & had no choice to stay in the house

Moon Shin Woo: How are you?....

Hye Ja: Welcome!...Is your Father unhappy?

Oh Young Shim: No he wasn’t…it is unexpected that President has me in high regards

Hye Ja: Is that so?

Moon Shin Woo: Compare to what we has anticipate & imagine…it has fare better & smoothly

Hye Ja: I wouldn’t have known…afraid that eldest might be in difficulties…didn’t expect that it will come out so well

Hye Ja goes in

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…Eomeoni

Moon Shin Woo at Manwoldang drinking tea

Halmeoni: Sigh!...the least that your father…can be so broad minded in understanding both of your relationship…I am really grateful to him…but then to think that eldest will be leaving us soon…don’t know why my tears keep rolling down

Hye Ja: Eomeoni…really…it is not that she is leaving Manwoldang at once

Moon Shin Woo: Halmeoni…don’t think that you will be losing a granddaughter in law…just think that you will have another grandson…I really treat myself that I am really Halmeoni & Eomeoni’s son & grandson

Halmeoni: Yes…you are able to say this…my gratitude to you…with thanks

Moon Shin Woo: I am not just saying…this is my sincere heartfelt words

Hye Ja: Thank you…thank you…right…Eomeoni…eldest has passed the audition & qualified as the Shopping host anchor

Halmeoni: What is that….?

Hye Ja: I mentioned this the last time to you…eldest will be on television to introduce & selling products

Halmeoni: Then after…no need for her to be taking phone calls but she will be on television

Oh Young Shim: Yes…Halmeoni

Hye Ja: Whatever…this is great…now I can feel rest assure over eldest’s matter…but then coming back to the subject…what about your Mother?

Moon Shin Woo: She will gradually come to accept…please don’t need to be too concern

Hye Ja sighs then smiles

Hye Won return home & goes to the kitchen

Hye Won: I had return

Oh Young Shim: Oh!...you have just return…Sister in law

Hye Won: How did the audition for the Shopping host anchor went for you?

Oh Young Shim: I had passed

Hye Won: It is great…Congratulations…..Hyungnim

Oh Young Shim: Thank you

Hye Ja: Also…today…she went to see Shin Woo’s father…the matter of them getting married, it seems that he is not against the matter

Hye Won: It is great…I have something to say to you…Eomeoni…the last time I had wanted to said this to you but because of Hyungnim’s matter…the family ambience was not well therefore I has delay this until now

Hye Ja: What is it…is there a matter with Hong Chul…what is the matter then…why aren’t you saying to me…?

Hye Won: That person will not be coming back to Korea

Oh Young Shim: What?

Hye Ja: What!

Hye Won: Over there…he has found a Korean woman…& he is living with her…she is a woman of wealth…therefore is living looks like wouldn’t be that difficult

Hye Ja is shock

Hye Ja: Is this…..really true?....

Hye Won: Also…Hong Chul & I when the company declare bankrupt has submitted our divorce papers, of course at that time we did promise, if the matter has been settled…there is a chance to get back together but he seems to have broken & faltered against that promise

Hye Ja: Heavens…heavens…how can this be happening?

Hye Ja starts to collapse as Oh Young Shim support her

Oh Young Shim: Eomeoni…please calm down….Eomeoni

Geum Shil comes in to the kitchen

Geum Shil: Eonni….Eonni…what is wrong…calm down…what has happened

Hye Ja: Give a call Hong Chul at once…quickly!!!….

Hye Ja in disbelieve. Geum Shil drags Hye Won aside

Geum Shil: Honestly tell me the truth…2nd niece…do you want to remarry to that person?

Hye Won: I will not live my life like Hyungnim has done…just as long as there is a person who loves me moreover that I love that person, I will leave Manwoldang as I wish…I would be such an idiot waiting for Hong Chul who will never return & to waste my precious life away

Geum Shil looks at Hye Won’s ring on his finger

Geum Shil: The person who gave you this ring…is it that Man?

Silence in affirmative

Geum Shil: Sigh!...the daughter in law of Manwoldang…need to gather up to create chaos…look like there is another bout of chaos to be reckon

Yun Jung & Soon Jung comes home

Yun Jung & Soon Jung:We are home

Yun Jung: Did something happened?...Why is the both of so serious?

Hye Won: Then I will go to my room & rest

Soon Jung: What is the matter with 2nd sister in law?

Geum Shil: What the future of Manwoldang will become…this is going to be a disaster

Yun Jung: I say…what is going on here?....

Geum Shil: Both of you go in & give comfort to your Mother

Yun Jung: What is wrong with Mother?....

Soon Jung: Did something happened?

Yun Jung & Soon Jung rushes in

Geum Shil: This is really……out of the ordinary

Moon Shin Woo comes home

Myeong Joo: You have sent that “widow” home

Moon Shin Woo: Ah…Mother…really…she has such a nice mane…why can’t you call her that…why do you need to address her in every sentence with “widow”?

Myeong Joo: Even consider that she has become an aged kimchi so aged that “widow”…what is that you like her so much?

Moon Shin Woo: Father has mentioned that he will take serious consideration over the matter…from now onward…Mother need to start calm down & consider the matter

Myeong Joo: Aigoo!...Your father did say it but then in his heart, he may not mean that…he didn’t even eat his dinner…he is staying in his room & has not come out…Brat!!!

Moon Shin Woo find matter odd

President Moon ask about revoking Oh Young Shim’s internship

Pres. Moon: Therefore…are you saying there is no way to revoke the internship?

Manager Kim: Yes…currently Oh Young Shim ssi…if we minus her age, appearance, work experience & education…then she is the most compatible candidate according to that rule..therefore this time…under these circumstances we can able to apprehend the talent of our staff…also President has broadcast his interview…all the news & social media have already been note & acknowledge in the matter

Pres. Moon:Ah! This is really

The door knocks

Pres. Moon: Manager Kim, you may leave

Manager Kim: Yes…President

Moon Shin Woo walks in

Pres. Moon: What is the matter?

Hye Ja lying in bed then recalls Hong Chul has said to her

Hong Chul: What the person has said is correct…..Mother…I will not return to Korea…if I were to return…it will be responsible in creating more tumult in our lives, also under the situation & circumstances that I have already divorce Vivianna’s mother under the law…I wish to stay back here & carry on with a simple life…I am sorry…Mother

Hye Ja: Sigh!...Wretched Brat…wicked Brat…don’t wish to see your Mother is fine…but don’t even want to see his own child

Halmeoni comes in to the room as Hye Ja dries her tears

Halmeoni: Aigoo!...You didn’t eat breakfast…why are you hiding in your room the whole afternoon ….yah…don’t be this way…quickly get up & follow me to the hospital

Hye Ja: There is no need…Eomeoni…I will be fine after some rest

Halmeoni: It is because of eldest’s matter that you are now feeling sad

Hye Ja: It is not that…Eomeoni….

The phone rings as Hye Ja answer the phone

Hye Ja: Hello!

Myeong Joo: Let us meet

Myeong Joo, Suk Nam & Hye Ja at the café all looking downcast

Hye Ja: Yesterday your son came by…I heard that your husband…seem to have high regards for our daughter in law

Suk Nam: Is that so?...it is great…Congratulations to the both of you

Myeong Joo: I do say…what kind of nonsense are you saying there?

Hye Ja: What are you saying?

Myeong Joo: My husband since you daughter in law left the house, he has not eaten or drink anything & went to work…if the places were exchange…if some woman like your widow daughter in law comes to the house & said that she is to be married…will you be happy…it is lucky that he didn’t collapse in faint with foam in his mouth

Hye Ja: Yah…honestly speaking except that my daughter-in-law one has been widowed the other divorce…where is there abnormal from anyone else?

Myeong Joo: Aishigoo!....How old is your daughter in law?

Suk Nam: Lately it is now the trend to have “Yeongsaeng” relationship…there is people around me who is very much younger marries woman very much older than them

Yeongsaeng is when a man is younger than the woman (little brother & older sister)

Myeong Joo: Aishigoo!....Now you Suk Nam Oppa also lending in support…also Shin Woo has just return & graduate from a renown University in the United States…I heard that your daughter-in-law has no University education at all

Hye Ja: You are really a joke…you…who barely graduate from elementary school…where are you eligible to debate education qualification?

Myeong Joo: Wretched wench

Suk Nam: It is say that love is in front of you…there is no borders…even education is nothing to be consider…also your husband is a Company’s President…definitely he would have come from a good University, but then you & your husband…aren’t you doing well…?

Myeong Joo: Whether I have been well or not…did you witness that?

Hye Ja: Is it because that you don’t have any education qualification that your husband mistreats you?

Myeong Joo: Who said that?...This is upsetting…No matter what…my family will never accept able to your daughter-in-law…therefore don’t go day dreaming of that…just take care of your daughter-in-law for me

Myeong Joo stands up then sits down

Myeong Joo: But then Oppa?....

Suk Nam: I….

Myeong Joo: Why do you lend support to Hye Ja in every way…what is your relationship with her then…are you having that with her?....

Hye Ja: What is this wretched wench trying to say?

Myeong Joo: You had plan to marry off your widow daughter-in-law out of the house then after to be together with Suk Nam Oppa

Hye Ja: What is this wretched wench prattle in nonsense…yah….Hyeon Myeong Joo!!!

Myeong Joo: Why…wretched wench…why need to pretend?...it seem that Oppa has that thought as well

Suk Nam: If you had finished talking…I will leave

Suk Nam walks awkwardly away from the table as Hye Ja looks concern

Moon Shin Woo comes to the restaurant as Oh Young Shim is waiting

Moon Shin Woo: Had you waited long?

Oh Young Shim: No…I just arrive

Moon Shin Woo: How are matters…doing well?

Oh Young Shim: I still can’t fully grasp & comprehend…I am not proficient with English language…can’t learn quickly

Moon Shin Woo: Don’t pretend to be weak…if it is you Young Shim ssi…it will be no problem to the matter…didn’t you do well as a receptionist at the call centre

Oh Young Shim: This feels different from working as a receptionist but then I was really upset

Moon Shin Woo: Why?

Oh Young Shim: Im Ji Eun wants to be my mentor…definitely she really determines to want to torment me

Moon Shin Woo: I will use my Director’s authority, to have Im Ji Eun transfer to another department

Oh Young Shim: How can you do that…there will come a day…I will bring in increase sales higher than her then at that moment will let Im Ji Eun see my potential

Moon Shin Woo: A person who only on her 1st day at work…isn’t it really greed in aspiration

President Moon comes into the restaurant as Moon Shin Woo & Oh Young Shim stands up to greet him

Pres. Moon: You had said that you want to have lunch with your Father…I thought what is this all about…it seems that you want me to meet with Oh Young Shim ssi

Moon Shin Woo:The more often we meet…then we can get more close acquainted

Oh Young Shim: How are you Abunim?

Pres. Moon: Sit down…Yes…the 1st day at work at the broadcast dept, how is it then

Oh Young Shim: Don’t be too formal with your speech…just be casual in your conversation..although there are many things that I lacked but then I will strive to my utmost effort

Pres. Moon: My expectation towards Oh Young Shim ssi as a Shopping Host anchor is in high regards

Moon Shin Woo gets a call

Moon Shin Woo: Excuse me…I will leave & take this call…yes…Hello!

Moon Shin Woo leaves the room then Oh Young Shim pass a wet towel for Pers. Moon

Oh Young Shim: Please take this towel…Abunim

Pres. Moon: I don’t have any reason for Oh Young Shim ssi the Shopping Host anchor to address me as “Abunim”

Oh Young Shim: Eh?

Pres. Moon: When you are long enough in a working environment…there may be a possibility to spark close acquaintance…there may be a relationship that kindles…it is not that I don’t understand that there is this possibility…traditional belief…however…marriage is impossible….Oh Young Shim ssi in regards to your age is not young probably will not force to try something that is impossible to achieve but then I do trust that you are not that kind of person to greed for that

Moon Shin Woo is talking outside the room

Moon Shin Woo: Yes….please resolve the matter…yes

President Moon hears Moon Shin Woo is coming back then stop short

Pres. Moon: The conversation is not finished…we will find a time to finished this conversation later

Moon Shin Woo comes in

Pres. Moon: Let order something delicious…Father will pay your bill for this date of yours

Moon Shin Woo: What would you like to eat….?

President Moon & PA return to the office

Pres. Moon: Please cancelled all appointment from the schedule for the afternoon

PA: What?

Pres. Moon: I need to go to the Villa

PA: Yes…I understand…president

President Moon gets ready….

Geum Shil sees Jin Woo sent Hye Won & Vivianna home

Geum Shil: 2nd Niece in law…you…where did you just come from?

Vivianna: We just gone to see some apartments then went to Managing Director Ajusshi’s Mother house

Geum Shil: You…want to move out….

Hye Won is silent

Geum Shil: Let us talk over this matter…Vivianna…just go back into the house & play

Vivianna: Yes…

Vivianna runs in

Hye Won: My thought is different from Hyungnim…..Hyungnim has treated her in law family as her own…therefore as she want to start afresh, she want the blessing of the family to accept her relationship but then to start afresh from Manwoldang, I felt that this is unfair in respective of the elders

Geum Shil:Therefore…you…want to leave Manwoldang to start afresh with your life

Hye Won: I am sorry

Geum Shil: Do you really…don’t wish in any thought to rekindle your marriage with Hong Chul again?

Hye Won: Gumonim…you may not know…Hong Chul from the start likes to gamble…his extra marital affairs is not just once…the late eldest brother in law (Hong Goo) compare with Hong Chul is nothing in comparison

Geum Shil: Is this the truth in what you are saying?

Hye Won: Therefore not long after he went to Philippines, he got hook up together with another woman

Geum Shil can’t believe her ears

Oh Young Shim doing her assignment on a laptop as Im Ji Eun comes & drops a stack of documents as Oh Young Shim looks up

Im Ji Eun: You need to complete this before tomorrow morning…this is the beauty product that will be going onto the shelves next week

Oh Young Shim looks blankly at Im Ji Eun

Oh Young Shim: Yes…

Oh Young Shim phone rings

Oh Young Shim: Wait a moment…yes…Shin Woo ssi….

Im Ji Eun is jealous of the phone call & marches away

Moon Shin Woo: Father has given me his schedule…today the document I need to sign is piling up like a mountain…I am sorry…but you get off work on your own

Oh Young Shim: I understand…I too had Im Ji Eun gave me a lot of assignment to do, I need to work overnight at home on these assignment…right…have you eaten dinner yet….

Moon Shin Woo: The Secretary has bought me some sandwiches, I just has some…I will call you later

Oh Young Shim: Yes…Shin Woo ssi

Oh Young Shim ends her call then sigh at the assignment that she leaves the office then a car drives up in front of her & the chauffeur comes out

Chauffeur: President has something to say to you…he will be waiting for you at the villa

Oh Young Shim: Villa?

Chauffeur: Yes….

At the villa, chauffeur open the door for Oh Young Shim to alight from the car

Chauffeur: The President is waiting for you inside the house…please go in

Oh Young Shim: Yes…

President Moon stands & waits for Oh Young Shim as she enters

Pres. Moon: Welcome!...I want somewhere to be quiet to complete our conversation therefore I have ask you to come so far distance here…sit down

Oh Young Shim sits down

Pres. Moon: I think I must let you know my perspective in the matter then clearly express my answer to you…you will never…going to marry my son

Pres. Moon: I will definitely will not acknowledge you to become my daughter-in-law..no matter what happens…even though you have my son’s affection, I will never agree of you to be my daughter in law

Oh Young Shim looks at President Moon startled

Guest bimbibap

My Favourite Scene of Episode 56

Pres. Moon:..no matter what happens…even though you have my son’s affection, I will never agree of you to be my daughter in law

Oh Young Shim kneels before at Pres. Moon

Oh Young Shim: President…there are many way that I am lacking…this shortcoming I am fully aware than others but however if you were to give me a chance…I will definitely not disappoint you

Pres. Moon: I am a business man…I will not do a barter in transaction that doesn’t come with any beneficial profits to my gain…I am tell this upfront to you that you never able to become Shin Woo’s wife…do you how I was able to climb do high in the corporate ladder…I have always be steadfast & affirm in my decision making…moreover once my decision is made…I will diligently pursue with that decision…of course there will be obstacles in my plans but I have all resolve the matter with solutions…if you don’t accept my decision…then I will choose to use whatever method I have accorded in my hand to confront you…the method I will use compare to what you would imagine will be malicious & frightening cruel

Oh Young Shim:…President…I…

Pres. Moon: I don’t need you to give me an answer immediately but this matter will affect your life..therefore I hope you ponder this matter thoroughly…make use of this time…to reconsider then come with a decision…I just hope that you will not take too long a time to make your decision…I had finished what I had to say…you may leave now

President Moon leaves the villa as Oh Young Shim sees him off in the car

Pres. Moon: Get into the car

Oh Young Shim: No need…President…you may leave first

Pres. Moon: Help her to open the car door

PA: Yes President

PA opens the car door for Oh Young Shim to get into President Moon’s car, as Oh Young shim has to ride on President Moon’s car as they leave the villa. Meanwhile Moon Shin Woo works late at the office then looks at this watch & call Oh Young Shim. Oh Young Shim looks at her phone

Pres. Moon: Answer the phone call…if Oh Young Shim doesn’t answer the call…our Shin Woo will get worried…my son who look vexed…I don’t wish to see at all

Oh Young Shim: Yes…Shin Woo ssi…I am now at home…what is wrong with my voice…I just about to go to bed to sleep..suddenly the phone rang, I had to keep my voice low…yes…yes…see you tomorrow…Goodnight

President Moon rest his eyes as Oh Young Shim sighs

Geum Shil with Hye Ja who is lying down

Geum Shil: Looks like he is not your son but your nemesis…did you speak to Hong Chul on the phone…?

Hye Ja: I just call him…he said that he doesn’t want to return home

Geum Shil: If Mother learns of this, she will definitely collapse & faint…I say…that Hong Goo is already as he is…if Hong Chul doesn’t wish to stay at Manwoldang…this gentry household…who is going to uphold?

Hye Ja: What is Gumo’s opinion in the matter?

Geum Shil: About what?...

Hye Ja: I am saying about 2nd daughter in law…it looks like it is really over with Hong Chul & her

Geum Shil: If it is Eonni..you trade places…made the company go bankrupt then abandon his wife & child then decides to runs away to a foreign country…also he went to go & look for another woman…do you still trust him as a husband that you will wait for him at home to return?

Hye Ja: Sigh!...Therefore…it is said what are we to do about the matter?

Geum Shil: What can be said?

Hye Ja: Really…if it is not give consideration the relationship of Mother & Son, I really want to go to the Mountain & take up tonsure in a temple

Geum Shil: But then…Eonni…it is best that you prepare yourself for the worst

Hye Ja: What is there I need to prepare…is there something more serious than this matter

Geum Shil: It is nothing like that…just saying this in passing…you need to stay steadfast

Myeong Joo dozing off to sleep at the sofa then Moon Shin Woo comes in & Myeong Joo expect President Moon had come in

Myeong Joo: You had come home

Moon Shin Woo: Father..is not back from work yet?

Myeong Joo: He said that he had an important appointment that he will be home late…what time is it now?

Moon Shin Woo looks at his watch

Moon Shin Woo: It has past midnight…I will wait for him to come home…it already late…just go to bed & rest

Myeong Joo: You has been bewitch by that “widow” spell…you are brat who is not given a slight concern towards me…when it will come a time that you will express worry to your Mother…it is because you wretched brat…I already has so many white hair & wrinkles

Moon Shin Woo sits down with Myeong Joo

Moon Shin Woo: Therefore…before Madam Hyeon Myeong Joo’s appearance becomes wrinkled & aged just accept Young Shim ssi…Once Father give the “OK”…it will be “Game Over”

Myeong Joo: You can say that it is “OK”…if your Father approve of that “widow” as daughter-in-law…you say that I am willing to agree to it

Moon Shin Woo: Father has high regards for Young Shim ssi & I

Myeong Joo: I…am a person who had lived together with your Father for almost 40 years. Are you afraid that I don’t comprehend your Father at all…although it his speech that he is polite but in his heart…he had already made his decision…he is not a person who will relent

Moon Shin Woo give some thought to what his mother has said

President Moon & Oh Young Shim in the car in front of Manwoldang

Pres. Moon: Whatever I had said tonight…I trust that you must have understood what the meaning behind what I has said…it is because there is no reason for you to learn from this…& become a fool…the more your aspire…then you find that you will not able to let go…moreover our Shin Woo will come to harm…I hope that you will make an intelligent choice in your decision

President Moon knock at the car widow as the chauffeur open the door for Oh Young Shim to alight from the car…

Pres. Moon: Good bye

Oh Young Shim: Be careful on your way home

Oh Young Shim bow & alight from the car. President Moon drives off. Oh Young Shim goes to her room then collapse to sit down in a thud then recalls President Moon

Pres. Moon: I am a business man…I will not do a barter in transaction that doesn’t come with any beneficial profits to my gain…I am tell this upfront to you that you never able to become Shin Woo’s wife…

Oh Young Shim sighs

Breakfast at the Moon residence as Myeong Joo slam the table

Myeong Joo: I no longer can tolerate this anymore…what actually are your thoughts over the matter?

Pres. Moon: About what?

Myeong Joo: What else can it be…of course in regards to the “widow” matter

Moon Shin Woo: Mother!!!!

Myeong Joo: Just keep your silence to this matter…wretched brat…I say that it has been a few days that “thing” was brought to our house…you didn’t even utter a word of comment…do you want me to see in anxiety & suspense

President Moon is silent

Myeong Joo: Are you really going to give your approval to Shin Woo & that “widow” to continue with their relationship….like death do us apart…this is impossible…am I right

Pres. Moon: There is no need to shout in prattle at the dinning table, just give me some peace to eat my meal

Myeong Joo: Under this situation, you are able to have great appetite to eat…Yah…Your Father seems to have lost all sense of logic…he is acting really weird

President Moon stares at Myeong Joo

Myeong Joo: I say…the least you can do is probably to lose your temper throw a tantrum, how can this “Yanban”…what is the matter

President Moon continues to eat

Moon Shin Woo: Father…Young Shim ssi & I…wish to have a speedy wedding

Myeong Joo: No matter what the date you set in your wedding with that “widow”, it will be the date of your Mother’s death…don’t you forget that

Moon Shin Woo: Please grant your permission to us…Father

Pres. Moon: Shin Woo, you were just appointed as Board of Director not so long ago…Oh Young Shim ssi also was only made Shopping Host anchor just a few days ago…she will be busy soon with her internship

Myeong Joo: What you are saying…that you are agreeing to their marriage then…are you mad….I see that you are really gone crazy

Jin Woo: Mother?

Moon Shin Woo: Wait until I am married then life will be stable then I can concentrate with my work at hand…Father

Pres. Moon: Yes…this is your thoughts…let me ponder over the matter

Myeong Joo: What?

Pres. Moon: I have a meeting in the morning…I will take my leave

President Moon leaves the table

Myeong Joo:…Yeobo..…Yeobo!!!...Yah…Your Father seem like suffering from dementia…Quickly call Professor Kang…at once

Jin Woo: Mother…please calm down…Mother

Myeong Joo: This is absurd

Jin Woo: Calm down!

Myeong Joo hits on Moon Shin Woo

Myeong Joo: What are you smiling at…Brat?

Oh Young Shim goes to see President Moon in his office

Pres. Moon: Sit down

Oh Young Shim sits down

Pres. Moon: This is sooner than I had thought that you will come

Oh Young Shim: I had pondered on what you had said yesterday…I am here to give my answer to you

Pres. Moon: Don’t be too quick

Oh Young Shim: I felt that whether I was to ponder…may be just a day or a year my answer will not change…I…will not break up with Shin Woo, President…I don’t want to find an excuse but then until you acknowledge that I am sincere in the matter, I will do my best…my utmost

Pres. Moon: In this world…there are many things..even after you do your utmost will never succeed then you will be sadly be disappointed later

Oh Young Shim: I…have the confidence that I will never be disappointment on my choice I had made, President

Pres. Moon: With this word…I can understand that you will able to accept the consequence that may be render to you…I have already know of your decision on the matter…you may leave

Oh Young Shim leaves the office. Oh Young Shim gets a text from Moon Shin Woo

Moon Shin Woo: Could you come to my office for a moment…I have good news to tell you

Oh Young Shim comes to Moon Shin Woo office

Moon Shin Woo: Sit down…Good News!...In the morning…I spoke to my Father that we wish to marry quickly…Father’s answer was assuring as I say that once I get married quickly…when my life is stable then I will be more concentrate with my work. Father immediately agree to the matter

Oh Young Shim is surprise

Moon Shin Woo:What is this…why don’t you have any reaction or response to the news…I thought you will be thrilled

Oh Young Shim: Happy…really happy

Moon Shin Woo: But your expression on your face seems that you are unhappy

Oh Young Shim: Lately…I have a lot of things to do…but then did Abunim really say that to you

Moon Shin Woo: That is what he said

Oh Young Shim: Is it perhaps that you make this up

Moon Shin Woo: Hey…your suspicion is really high…my father compare to his outer appearance that he looks control, he is a warmth person inside…Young Shim ssi, the 1st time he glace at you, he could see your worth

Oh Young Shim: He could see my worth…President Moon’s perspective sight is really different than others

Myeong Joo eating a big bowl bibimbap

Myeong Joo: Finally my feelings has been appease…when feeling upset…this is the best medicine…taste of food is the Saviour of the world

Housekeeper Ajumma: Madam…there is a call for you

Myeong Joo looks at the phone

Myeong Joo: It is not easy to have a meal in peace…this is really upset the tummy

Doorbell ring as Housekeeper Ajumma goes to answer the door as Myeong Joo answer her phone

Myeong Joo:What is it …again?

Hye Ja: I just sent something to you

Myeong Joo: What did you sent to my house..what did you sent….

Hye Ja: Yesterday…we both had a bitter quarrel & left unhappy & I was concern…it is nothing much…I left that it will suit your husband & your taste buds, so I sent it over…to give to Shin Woo’s father

Myeong Joo: This wench…are you really a joke…how would you know my husband’s taste buds?

Hye Ja: When it comes to our age…wouldn’t be our taste be similar

Myeong Joo: What did you sent over….?

Housekeeper Ajumma: The courier service sent this…Madam

Myeong Joo: Omo…Omo!!...in this modern times…where there is package still packed like this…this is embarrassing…open up & see….

Housekeeper Ajumma: Yes…yes

Hye Ja: It is made with sincerity…I hope you like it to eat

Myeong Joo: What…why it has to be “Han Gwa”…Ajumma…just leave this for you to take home & to eat

Hye Ja: What are you trying to do?

Myeong Joo: Do you think I can’t see through those tactics of yours..I see that you want to heard my husband saying that he likes that “widow” daughter in law of yours therefore you sent this to put her in his good books…don’t you dare to dream..although it is said to aspire a dream is their freedom & rights but my President will never accept your daughter-in-law as his daughter-in-law…this is impossible…this is useless for you to sent this over…don’t ever sent this thing over again

Myeong Joo hangs up

Hye Ja: Yah!...Hyeon Myeong Joo…!!!!..Hello?...hello!!!....this wench dare to hang up the phone

Hye Ja phone rings

Hye Ja: You are really taking petty things to come & quarrel with me!!!!

Suk Nam has to take his ear off the phone

Suk Nam: Hello!....Hye Ja…It is I…Seok Nam…are you quarreling with Myeong Joo again?...What is with Myeong Joo again?....What has happened…Hmm!...hmm!....you should understand…Myeong Joo that girl is always have been reckless in her action & she doesn’t understand things, you need to comprehend her

Suk Nam has to take his ear off the phone

Suk Nam: I know…Sorry…I am sorry…I will ask you to understand her again…I can see that you are very upset today…we will talk again the next time…just go & rest…Hye Ja

Suk Nam hangs up then looks at the necklace in the case

President Moon comes to the Shin Woo's office

Pres. Moon: Shin Woo…you need to go to Jeju-do at once for 3-4 days for an excursion

Moon Shin Woo: What is the matter?....

Pres. Moon: I should be the person to host the Jeju-do forum…you just go to be my representative on my behalf this time

Moon Shin Woo speaking to a staff

Moon Shin Woo: Just arrange my schedule accordingly..I leave it to your hands

Staff: Yes…I understand…have a good trip

Oh Young Shim approach Moon Shin Woo

Moon Shin Woo: I am on my way to Jeju-do on a business trip

Oh Young Shim: Why so sudden….?

Moon Shin Woo: It was Father who was suppose to host as one of the delegates but then there is an important visitor from Thailand that he needs to entertain therefore I will be representing him there…what am I going to do….3 days I will not be able to see Young Shim ssi….

Oh Young Shim: It is for so long

Moon Shin Woo: Would you like to come along together?...Even though I can’t get to see your for a few days, you must have your meal on time & earnestly work hard…I will call you often

Oh Young Shim: I know…don’t you worry…just go there with ease of mind

Moon Shin Woo: Ah!...Also…if Im Ji Eun was to give you a hard time, you must call me…I will take the next flight to come & teach her a lesson…I need to go afar..just see me off

Oh Young Shim: I know….

Moon Shin Woo at his car

Moon Shin Woo: Just the thought of leaving Young Shim alone here, I really hesitate to leave…I will call often

Oh Young Shim: Don’t just keep calling & interrupt your work there…just diligently do well in your work, Director

Moon Shin Woo: I will take my leave

Moon Shin Woo steal a kiss on Oh Young Shim's cheek

Oh Young Shim: What are you going to do, if someone see this…be careful that it get spread as rumours

Moon Shin Woo: I hope that this become a public knowledge in the office then my father has no choice but to approve us

Oh Young Shim: Be careful not to miss your flight..quickly depart

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…Good bye

Moon Shin Woo drives away as President Moon sees Moon Shin Woo leaves

Oh Young Shim dozing off at her desk then the phone rings & she picks up

Oh Young Shim: Yes…I am Shopping host anchor Oh Young Shim….

Moon Shin Woo: Quickly wipe the saliva from your mouth

Oh Young Shim: What is this?

Moon Shin Woo: You are dozing off…isn’t that so?

Oh Young Shim: How do you know?

Moon Shin Woo: You didn’t answer your hand phone…I was worried what has happened..but it seems that you are dozing off to sleep

Oh Young Shim: Yawn!...tomorrow there is a Shopping channel program…for the reason of preparing for it…I am looking at the past programmes for references at the monitor…I am really tired…how did the seminar went…was it well

Moon Shin Woo: It is just as it is…after the seminar ends..what is left in Jeju-do..all are love birds or honeymooners…don’t know when we will have our wedding then honey moon…is there a special destination that you want to go to

Oh Young Shim: I…as long as Shin Woo is together with me…any where is fine with me?

Moon Shin Woo: You still can say that…I feel that lately young Shim ssi know how to say things that makes me happy…I feel that the whole day stress has just disappear & vanished…compare to others…Father’s feeling towards our relationship is hopeful…I feel rest assured…just as long as Father stand at our side with us…my mother will immediately will agree to our relationship..therefore there is nothing for you to worry about…before I return to Seoul…just be at ease & wait for me…do you understand?

Oh Young Shim: I know…just don’t worry about me….I need to get off work or else tomorrow I will be late for work

Moon Shin Woo: I know…Goodnight

Moon Shin Woo hangs up & smile

The next morning, Oh Young Shim comes to the office to hide her desk missing

Oh Young Shim: Good Morning!...Oh Why is has happened to my desk..it is missing…is the office furniture going for a change

Im Ji Eun: Didn’t you see the bulletin posted at the entrance?

Oh Young Shim: Bulletin…didn’t notice

Staff: From today onwards, Oh Young Shim ssi will be transfer to Busan Branch office

Oh Young Shim: What?...Why?....

Im Ji Eun: Don’t know…it seems to be a direct directive of President Moon

Oh Young Shim goes to see Pres. Moon, as she calls the elevator, couldn’t wait then decided to take the stairs then goes to block President Moon approaching car as the chauffeur slam the brakes

Chauffeur: I am sorry…President

Pres. Moon: What has happened?

President Moon sees Oh Young Shim in front of his car & looks determined to engage President Moon in confrontation

Guest bimbibap

Highlight of Episode 70

新宇妈不愿离开,躺在地上,哭了起来。

慧子生气,要其他人把新宇妈扶起来,新宇妈哭叫把我儿子还来~~~~~~

新宇回来了,看到新宇妈躺在地上问妈妈在做什麼?

新宇妈爬起来告诉新宇,振宇和惠媛比亚娜走了,新宇惊讶。

Myeong Joo refuse to leave Manwoldang then lies on the floor then cries out. Hye ja is upset then orders the others to take Myeong Joo out of the house as Myeong Joo scream at them to return her son to her. Shin Woo returns then Shin Woo sees his mother lying on the floor & asked his mother what has happened. Myeong Joo gets up & tells Shin Woo about Jin Woo that his brother has run away with Hye Won & Vivianna together. Shin Woo is shock

世玲问英心,但英心站在惠媛这边说话,引起世玲不快离开。

Se Ryung query Young Shim in their whereabouts but Young Shim siding Hye Won over the matter. This cause Se Ryung to get upset & leave in haste

新宇妈和世玲回到家,会长也在。

新宇妈发现桌上有振宇的信,打开看,世玲在旁边生气。

振宇说请爸妈原谅,新宇妈边读边哭,开始骂世玲。

说这时间跟振宇离婚又回来,搞的儿子变成这样,顺便骂会长,硬是让世玲回来。

世玲沈默回房,世玲眼睛泛泪冷笑,说文振宇君,没想到你会这样。

Myeong Joo & Se Ryung return home. President Moon was in the house. Myeong Joo discover on the table that Jin Woo left a letter, then opens to read it. Se Ryung at the side is really angry. Jin Woo mentioned in the letter to ask his parents for forgiveness. Myeong Joo weep as she read the letter, then start to scold Se Ryung, then mentioned that during the time that Se Ryung wanted to divorce Jin Woo then return later & made Jin Woo resort to this kind of action then Myeong Joo scolds President Moon as well for letting Se Ryung return to the household. Se Ryung kept silence & return to her room. Se Ryung wipes her tears & smile coldly then said that she never thought that Jin Woo would have be brave enough to do this

满月堂一家人很烦恼。

新宇说很抱歉,因为我哥变成这样,慧子要新宇别这样就回房了。

姑姑要新宇跟英心千万不可以跟振宇惠媛一样,两人很尴尬。

The members of Manwoldang are now dismay. Shin Woo apologize to them that his brother’s incident has create chaos in the family. Hye Ja tells Shin Woo that it is not fault of his & return to her room. Geum Shil tells Shin Woo & Young Shim not to follow suit in the footsteps like Jin Woo & Hye Won. Both of them were awkward

振宇三人来到新家,很快乐,振宇餵比比亚娜吃面。

但惠媛看起来有些沈重,振宇问怎了?

惠媛说这样离开感觉有些不好,但振宇要惠媛别想了。

Jin Woo, Hye Won & Vivianna comes to the vineyard home, they are really happy as Jin Woo feeds Vivianna noodles, but then Hye Won looks vexed. Jin Woo asked what is the matter as Hye Won tells that their sudden departure is deem not good, but Jin Woo assures Hye Won not to think too much about the matter

慧子在厨房喝酒,英心过来说怎麼喝酒了?

慧子想到一个儿子死了一个儿子变这样,心里很难过。

慧子心里很复杂,惠媛会这样,都是因为自己儿子没做好,心里很闷。

英心安慰慧子,慧子希望英心跟新宇能好好在一起。

慧子边喝酒边伤心哭泣。

Hye Ja in the kitchen start drinking (alcohol). Young Shim comes & ask why Hye Ja is drinking. Hye Ja said just thinking that one son is already dead, the other has become to such a predicament, she feels saddened & upset. Hye Ja’s feelings is complicated that Hye Won resort to this is because that Hong Chul her son has not be good towards Hye Won. Hye Ja’s heart is really choked. Young Shim comfort Hye Ja. Hye Ja hopes that Young Shim & Shin Woo will do well together. Hye Ja while she drinks & cries

新宇妈在床上哀怨哭泣,会长安慰,世玲来了,新宇妈用枕头丢她骂她。

会长生气了,骂新宇妈之后离去,世玲忍住。

Myeong Joo in her bed cries & wails. President Moon comes to console her then Se Ryung comes in. Myeong Joo throws the pillow at her & scolds her. President Moon is angry then scolds Myeong Joo & leave the room. Se Ryung tolerate

新宇和英心上班,新宇问有什麼担心的事吗?看英心表情怪怪的。

英心说没什麼事,新宇叹口气说,我的英心真是的。。。两人去上班。

Shin Woo & Young Shim goes to work. Shin Woo then query whether there is something that is worrying Young Shim as he can’t see that Young Shim has been acting strangely. Young Shim brushes it as nothing. Shin Woo then sigh & ask whether Young Shim is something…both of them goes to work

振宇一边试吃葡萄一边跟当地主人聊天。

Jin Woo tasting the grape then spoke to the proprietor of the vineyard

慧子出来满月堂外面劝奶奶进去。

奶奶心里很难过,满月堂变成这样,不知道未来怎办,奶奶哭了,慧子安慰。

Hye Ja goes outside Manwoldang to persuade Halmeoni to come in to the house. Halmeoni is sad & upset that Manwoldang has become to this state, don’t know what will the future brings for Manwoldang. Halmeoni weeps. Hye Ja comforts her

振宇三人很愉快,振宇餵比比亚娜吃葡萄。

Jin Woo, Hye Won & Vivianna is happy as Jin Woo feed Vivianna grapes to eat

慧子要奶奶别担心了,把奶奶搀扶进去。

硕南从外面探头,奶奶似乎感觉有人,慧子发现了赶快说没事,奶奶进去。

硕南把要给慧子的东西藏在围墙砖瓦下,被姑姑发现了,硕南要姑姑别这样下去了。

姑姑说好阿!来我妈面前把你们的关系说清楚,硕南拉住姑姑。

姑姑要硕南说实话,来这里开咖啡屋就是为了我大嫂是吧!

硕南要姑姑别再这样了,姑姑生气骂了之后离去。

Hye Ja asked Halmeoni not to be too worry then support Halmeoni into the house. Café proprietor peeking from outside the wall as Halmeoni felt that there is someone watching them. Hye Ja notices Café proprietor peeking & quickly brush that there is no one. Halmeoni goes in. Café proprietor hides the gift he wants to gift to Hye Ja in the earthen urns near the walls but then it was discover by Geum Shil. Café proprietor asked Geum Shil not to continue acting this way. Geum Shil agrees but Café proprietor must explain clearly his relationship with Hye Ja in front of her mother. Café proprietor holds back Geum Shil as Geum Shil wants Café proprietor to tell the truth that the reason he has comes here to open the café here is because of Hye Ja. Café proprietor pleas with Geum Shil not to do this. Geum Shil is upset & scolds him then leave in a huff

英心在询问有关满月堂及钱的事情,被小三骂要开播了在做什麼。

英心赶快去,两人录节目时,小三故意把烫的东西靠近英心,英心被烫到叫出来。

中停录影后,英心擦药,小三开始骂英心。

英心解释被小三继续骂,英心赶紧道歉,高部长过来解围,英心道歉说下次不会这样。

Young Shim query & enquire about Manwoldang & its finances but she is reprimanded by Im Ji Eun that they are about to go on air & ask what is she doing. Young Shim hurried. At the recording of the program, Im Ji Eun purposely put a hot item near Young Shim & Young Shim get scalded & cries out. The recording is stops as Young Shim goes to apply medication. Im Ji Eun starts to scold Young Shim. Young Shim understands & allow Im Ji Eun to continue scolding her. Young Shim quickly apologise. Manager Go comes to appease the situation. Young Shim apologise & said it will not happened again

阪君看妍静表情不好问怎了?相亲不好吗?

妍静说不是,他现在对男人的事情没有兴趣。

妍静说阪君一直问这些事情做什麼?说顺静误会以为你喜欢我。

阪君面有难色,妍静说阪君你怎了?阪君说没事。

厨房长来了!说了社长辞职离开的事情,好像跟女人跑了,妍静生气说别说了离开!

厨房长想妍静这麼生气做什麼?

Ban Gun could see that Yun Jung is not in good mood, then ask whether her match making didn’t go well. Yun Jung said it is not that, then tells that currently she has no interest in man just yet. Yun Jung curious why Ban Gun keep inquiring about her match making then tells that Soon Jung has misunderstood that Ban Gun like Yun Jung. Ban Gun faces changes as Yun Jung query ban Gun’s expression. Ban Gun brushes as nothing. Kitchen chef comes then said about Jin Woo resignation & he has run away with a woman. Yun Jung gets angry & left. Kitchen Chef that thinks what has he done wrong to get Yun Jung upset

振宇等三人在做泡菜,非常高兴,振宇说很好吃,比比亚娜提到了奶奶。

Jin, Hye Won & Vivianna making kimchi. They are really happy. Jin Woo asked whether the kimchi is delicious as Vivianna then brought up Halmeoni

慧子从围墙砖瓦下拿到硕南的信,慧子看完信有些激动,赶快收起来。

Hye Ja in the earthen urn retrieve Café proprietor’s letter. Hye Ja finished reading the letter, got excited then quickly kept the letter

新宇妈在家里生气又打往满月堂,奶奶接起来。

新宇妈开始念,说满月堂专门拉男人,把我们新宇拉过去就算了,连振宇也跟去。

奶奶越听越生气,慧子回来了,接过电话听了新宇妈的话气到要她马上过来。

新宇妈说我为什麼要过去,挂了电话,慧子生气决定过去找新宇妈。

Myeong Joo is upset in her house then calls Manwoldang. Halmeoni answer the phone. Myeong Joo starts to nag & tells that Manwoldang is expert is seducing man, it is fine that they have taken Shin Woo but even Jin Woo as well. Halmeoni on hearing this was angry. Hye Ja returns then takes the calls that it is Myeong Joo then she is upset & demands Myeong Joo to come over to Manwoldang. Myeong Joo then asked why should she then hangs up. Hye Ja is upset & decides to go & seek out Myeong Joo in her house

新宇打给英心说,慧子跑去新宇家里了,英心说什麼?我妈妈为什麼?赶紧挂了电话赶过去。

Shin Woo calls Young Shim & tells her that Hye Ja has gone to his house. Young Shim is surprised then asked why Hye Ja would do that then hangs up the phone & quickly heads for Myeong Joo’s house

慧子跟新宇妈吵架,两人越吵越凶,新宇妈抓住慧子头发,慧子踢她一脚反击。

新宇妈生气了,两人继续打,新宇跟英心来了把两人分开。

Hye Ja & Myeong Joo quarreling in the house…as the quarrel grew intense. Myeong Joo grabs Hye Ja’s hair, Hye Ja retaliates by kicking Myeong Joo away in defense. Myeong Joo is upset then. Both ladies continues their fight. Shin Woo & Young Shim comes in & breaks their fight

晚上奶奶在家哀怨看著月亮,英心在房里想会长的话。

In the night, Halmeoni plaintive looking at the moon. Young Shim in the room recalls President Moon’s words

会长回家,新宇妈继续念念念,问新宇你到底要怎办。

会长要新宇妈这期间不要乱,新宇他会想办法,新宇妈烦死了。

President Moon return home as Myeong Joo continues to nag & ask President Moon what is he going to do about Shin Woo’s matter. President Moon tells Myeong Joo during this moment, not to stir any more troubles. President Moon tells he will think of a way as Myeong Joo is dismay

英心告诉妍静会长要把满月堂买走,妍静惊讶并且很生气。

两人想这时间去哪里生钱,英心说不要让其他人知道,现在家里很乱,妍静说知道了。

Young Shim informs Yun Jung that Pres. Moon want to auction off Manwoldang. Yun Jung is shock & angry. Both of them try to think where they can get the finances. Young Shim ask that this matter not to be made known by the other members of the family. Currently the family atmosphere is at chaos. Yun Jung understands

早上英心上班,要进电梯会长在里面等了。

英心拜托会长不要这样,会长要英心选择,要选择新宇还是满月堂家人。

英心说了抱歉后,默默走出电梯,但会长不知说了什麼激到英心。

英心说新宇跟满月堂家人她都会守护住,

In the morning, Young Shim goes to work then enter the elevator where President Moon await for her. Young Shim pleas with President Moon not to pursue the matter, but President Moon tells that it is Young Shim’s choice of decision that she has to choose between Shin Woo & Manwoldang. Young Shim apologise to him then silently left the elevator but don’t know what President Moon said to Young Shim that had agitated her. Young Shim tells herself that she will protect both Shin Woo & Manwoldang at all cause

今日结束。

The End

71预告:

Episode 71 teaser

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/vod/index.html?kind=image&progCode=1002603100097100000&pagesize=5&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

妍静和英心去问银行。

Young Shim & Soon Jung goes to see a banker on Manwoldang. Young Shim tells that his family is not aware of the state of the property. Yun Jung ask for an extension

President Moon on the phone on the latest of Manwoldang

Yun Jung tries to tell Shin Woo but brushes as nothing

振宇三人在葡萄园悠闲散步。

Jin Woo, Hye Won with Vivianna are hopeful that their relationship will received acceptance as they take a stroll at the vineyard

Se Ryung query on Jin Woo whereabouts from Shin Woo

新宇妈和慧子继续吵架。

Myeong Joo harasses Hye Ja on Jin Woo whereabouts as Hye Ja ask her to leave. Myeong Joo grabs the call on information of Jin Woo whereabouts

Café Proprietor’s son comes to the café as Café proprietor greets his son return from United States.

硕南儿子出现在酒店餐厅跟妍静似乎不愉快。

Yun Jung meets Café proprietor son at the hotel restaurant & they has some qualms

姑姑讲出了满月堂要被买走,新宇听到说什麼?

Halmeoni learns of Manwoldang’s predicament from Yun Jung & Young Shim as Geum Shil question that Manwoldang is now put under auction. Shin Woo is just as surprise

Guest bimbibap

My Favourite Scene of Episode 57

Oh Young Shim goes to block Pres. Moon approaching car as the chauffeur slam the brakes

Chauffeur: I am sorry…President

Pres. Moon: What has happened?

President Moon sees Oh Young Shim in front of his car & looks determined to engage President Moon in confrontation. President Moon comes out from his car then approach Oh Young Shim

Pres. Moon: Do you now get the reality of the truth?...If you now break up with Shin Woo…I will resolve the matter immediately with the human resource dept..just as long as you break with Shin Woo, I will cancelled your transfer to Busan, then will continue with your internship as Shopping Host anchor until you qualify

Oh Young Shim: Although I feel that it is rude of me to be impolite but honestly speaking I am a little disappointed in you President

Pres. Moon: What?

Oh Young Shim: I..will never give up with Shin Woo…of course also for Shopping Host, I will also will not forsake

Pres. Moon: What you are trying to imply with me now…you want to declare war with me

Oh Young Shim: it is not “declaration of war”…bit it is just protecting what is deem mine

Pres. Moon: If you give up now…I can give you more than you can imagine

Oh Young Shim: This will never happened

Pres. Moon: I understand…then tender your resignation or else go to Busan branch, it is your choice to make

President Moon leaves, as Oh Young Shim want to chase but her phone rings

Oh Young Shim: Yes…Shin Woo ssi….

Moon Shin Woo: Are you at work?

Oh Young Shim: Oh!...yes….

Moon Shin Woo: Isn’t today that you will be doing a recording of a programme?....As I am beside you…Young Shim ssi don’t feels shy..do you want me to return now to you?

Oh Young Shim: Why is there a worry that I am shy…I will do fine…you just do well in what you are suppose to do …I now need to go in for a meeting…I am busy…will call you back later…yes

Oh Young Shim ends the call then runs after President Moon as President Moon PA stops her track as Oh Young Shim shout her cause

PA: You may not enter

Oh Young Shim:I went through & passed the audition, I had qualified rightfully as Shopping host anchor. It is not possible for me to accept such unreasonable reason for the matter, that my position is relinquish from me

PA:Please don’t create a scene here…please leave…the President will be upset

Oh Young Shim: I will never go to that place of no return…President…please justify your personal with your official stand

PA: This can’t do…what are you all doing?

A staff comes running

Oh Young Shim: President?...President!!!

Staff: Leave

Oh Young Shim is drag away

Oh Young Shim: Just kind reconsider your decision again..President!!!....I ask you…president

President Moon hearing Oh Young Shim’s pleas. Oh Young Shim comes to the broadcast dept

Im Ji Eun: Staff oh Young Shim ssi…it is no necessity for you to be here any more…what is the matter?

Oh Young Shim: In the afternoon I have a recording a program

Im Ji Eun: Do you think the company is a joke…you have clear been transfer to another place…why are you still here…quickly get to the place that you are already designate to

Staff 1: Staff Oh Young Shim ssi…come to say that from the start, you were not deem suitable choice to be qualify as a Shopping host anchor…don’t be too sad

Staff: We just met…now we have to part…even though it is that…a farewell party don’t seem to be applicable..we will see you later….let’s go

Her other colleagues is concern

Colleague: Is there something a matter that you have offend someone above…why suddenly that you had been transferred?

Oh Young Shim: Just do well for today’s recording…have you done your preparations?

Hye Ja on the phone with Hong Chul

Hye Ja: Just first…you come home …Hong Chul…return home & have a good talk with Mother over the matter

Hong Chul: I had said this before…Mother…I am already too weary…therefore Mother just give this up

Hye Ja: Where there is a reason for a Mother to give up her own child….beside you there is really a woman…is this truth…you are not doing this on purpose for your wife to see

Hong Chul: This is true…she is with me…do you want me to pass the phone to her?

Hye Ja: Then what about Vivianna…your daughter…do you want her to be a fatherless child?

Hong Chul: Hye Won will take care of her well

Hye Ja: Are you out of your sense…Mother will come to look for you there…if you don’t return…I will go there…where in the Philippines…just tell me the address…the address

Hye Ja looks for pen & paper when Hong Chul hangs up the phone

Hye Ja: Hello?...hello!!!....

Soon Jung comes to her mother room as Hye Ja hangs up & looking distress

Soon Jung: Mother…I am off to my part time job…what is the matter…Mother

Hye Ja: Looks like this can’t do…just go & help me to buy a plane ticket to the Philippines

Soon Jung: Do you want to look for 2nd brother?

Hye Ja: I need to see your 2nd brother…I think he has lost his sense …I want to personally find him & talk to him face to face

Soon Jung: Mother…do you know where in the Philippines is he staying?

Hye Ja: Just go to the embassy to find for him…there must be a phone number here..go & see if you can find a number

Soon Jung hugs Hye Ja

Soon Jung: Mother…do calm down…Mother…calm down

Hye Ja: What wrong have I committed to be strike by this retribution…that all my children has each come to this kind of predicament…your Mother has waste her life living in this world

Soon Jung: Mother?

Hye Ja wails at Soon Jung’s shoulder

Hye Ja: Children portray with this kind of behaviour…how can I live

Hye Won goes to see Hye Ja in the room

Hye Won: I have return…Eomeoni

Hye Ja: I just was on the phone with Hong Chul…how can you both come to this…..both of you has been married for some time now…divorce is a major matter to be reckon…how can you not possible not allow your family to learn about the matter or have any discussion in regards to the matter that you have kept this conceal for so long until now…how could you?

Hye Won: I am sorry

Hye Ja: It is the fault of my son that has made matter to have come to this dilemma, how can I blame you…it will be deem unfair…

Hye Ja holds Hye Won hands

Hye Ja: But then 2nd daughter in law…our Hong Chul…could you forgive him just once…Hong Chul is not in the right state of mind therefore considering that on behalf of Vivianna

Hye Won: I am sorry…Eomeoni….

Hye Won looks determined even Hye Ja pleads with her

At the studio, Pres. Moon speak to the anchors

Pres. Moon: I feel that the products presented are good…

Staff: Thank you…President

PA comes in then whisper to Pres. Moon’s ears

PA: President?

Pres. Moon: Yes…What?....

Oh Young Shim standing outside the office to picket with a card written with her protest as the Staff leaves the office for lunch & Team manager & the staff from call centre notice her one man protest then approach her

Oh Young Shim: How are you?

Team Manager: What is happening here…Oh Young Shim ssi

Oh Young Shim: I was suddenly been transferred to Busan branch

Team Manager: They had clear made declaration in a grand gesture that they will not prejudice against age, education & work experience…they are so pompous in that they even went on camera to been interview justify that statement…what is this then…are they taking people as a joke

Staff 1: Also this matter seems to be discredit us call centre receptionists

Staff 2: So it is…this is really…outright prejudice…we must add our support to Oh Young Shim on this

Oh Young Shim: There is no need for you to get off tense up & excited

Staff 1: No..this can’t do…we need to put this on tape then dispatch through the internet to get it all viral

Team Manager:Yes

Staff 1 takes a footage of Oh Young Shim on her camera phone

Staff: Just look over here

Oh Young Shim: No…don’t do that

Oh Young Shim then notice Pres. Moon looking at her from a distance as she bow in greeting at him

President Moon in his office

Pres. Moon: She chose to picket in front of the office…she is not ordinary person to be reckon, it seem that I have under estimate her as a person

PA knocks the door & comes in

PA: President…outside there is some reporters who wish to see you

Pres. Moon: What with the reporters…

PA: It seems that Oh Young Shim ssi matter has spread to the press

Pres. Moon: On Young Shim ssi is just a mere junior staff…what can she do?

PA: It is because she is middle age Housewife without any high education qualification suddenly made it as a Shopping host anchor…therefore it seems to during this time…it has been a hot topic of interest

Pres. Moon: What actually make me goes to select her as Shopping Host anchor…I am regretting that decision

PA: Also….

Pres. Moon: What else….in regards to this incident…the call centre receptionists…it seems has given their feedback & opinion to the matter

Pres. Moon can’t believe this

Im Ji Eun is surprise

Im Ji Eun: One man picket protest?

Staff: There are other staff who had participated in the protest…Oh Young Shim ssi is now become an uprising star

Im Ji Eun can’t believe this

Im Ji Eun: Where is there an Ajumma who can toy such a joke…now there is nothing she dare not do at all

Oh Young Shim taking a snack break from her protest. Moon Shin Woo comes back to see Oh Young Shim snacking

Moon Shin Woo: What are you doing here?

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi?

Moon Shin Woo: What with the picket card?

Oh Young Shim: Are you suppose to return tomorrow?

Moon Shin Woo: The seminar wasn’t as long as it was initially thought…also the other matters has been settled therefore I return a day earlier…but then what are you doing here?

Oh Young Shim can’t give an answer. Pres. Moon looking out of the window in his office as Moon Shin Woo drags Oh Young Shim to the office. Pres. Moon turns around

Pres. Moon: What is the matter?...isn’t the seminar was suppose to end tomorrow

Moon Shin Woo: What is actually going on here?

Pres. Moon: About what?

Moon Shin Woo: Why suddenly Young Shim is being transferred to the Busan branch?

Pres. Moon: What are you saying there?...What about transferred to Busan branch?....

Oh Young Shim is taken aback

Pres. Moon: Manager Kim?....

PA: Yes President

Pres. Moon: What is actually going on here?...How could Oh Young Shim be transferred to Busan branch?....

PA: I also has just learn of this matter & came to my understanding…it is probably the Human resources has made an error some where…what actually has happened, I will investigate into the matter

Pres. Moon: How actually do you manage your matter…Oh Young Shim ssi towards our company is said to be prestige candidate that was qualified from our audition…..quickly settle & resolve the matter at once

PA leaves. President Moon act upset over the blunder. Oh Young Shim marvels at President Moon's playact

Oh Young Shim got back her desk. Im Ji Eun walks in

Im Ji Eun: Your one man picket…you seem to be an lively specimen…Oh Young Shim ssi

Oh Young Shim:Thank you for your praise

Im Ji Eun passed Oh Young Shin a tape

Im Ji Eun:This is the week recorded program, study on them & return this tape to me, tomorrow morning

Oh Young Shim: A week content…to return tomorrow?....Do you want me to view this all night?

Im Ji Eun: Don’t give comments…just do the things as you are been told to do so

Im Ji Eun walks away. Moon Shin Woo driving Oh Young Shim in the car

Moon Shin Woo: If there is such absurd nonsense that happens, you must first contact me…how can you be an idiot to tolerate all this…what are you to do?

Oh Young Shim: I was afraid that this will worry you Shin Woo ssi

Moon Shin Woo: If I am not around…just go to Father has said that this is not right…it will be alright…all matter in the company needs his prior approval

Oh Young Shim: I still feel that President is a little distant

Moon Shin Woo: But then our Oh Young Shim is really outstanding…I say…never would I had imagine that you will do a one man picket protest

Oh Young Shim: I have always be very brave

Moon Shin Woo: But then this is not brave…isn’t it a little too overboard

Moon Shin Woo: Today you had a hard day…we will find a place delicious before returning you home

Oh Young Shim: Im Ji Eun has given me a pile of assignment for me to do

Moon Shin Woo: What?....Even a date she will not permitted but to leave you with a pile of assignment to do…

Oh Young Shim nods

Moon Shin Woo: Do you want me to help out?...I am really good in writing proposal & reports

Oh Young Shim: If it is too well written, it will arouse suspicion. I will use my own ability & give it a try

Oh Young Shim meets with Moon Shin Woo who was waiting for her

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi

Moon Shin Woo: Father wants to see the both of us

Oh Young Shim: Why…what is the matter?

Moon Shin Woo: I don’t know…I am not too sure…just go & have a look

President Moon in the office as Moon Shin Woo & Oh Young Shim comes to the office

Pres. Moon: Quickly come in…sit over there…I have ask the both of you to come…is nothing the matter….Shin Woo…from next month…before the 1st week you need to go to Thailand branch to take over the responsibility as the top position there

Moon Shin Woo: What?

Moon Shin Woo is surprised

Guest bimbibap

Latest News on Indomitable Daughters-in-law

跟各位說不好的消息,新宇前女友要出現了!而且跟照片不是同一人。

74集現身!

It is slotted in the script that Shin Woo former girlfriend & Hong Chul will be making appearance in the drama. The ex-girlfriend will be debut in Episode 74

Latest News on Indomitable Daughters-in-law

跟各位說不好的消息,新宇前女友要出現了!而且跟照片不是同一人。

74集現身!

It is slotted in the script that Shin Woo former girlfriend & Hong Chul will be making appearance in the drama. The ex-girlfriend will be debut in Episode 74

OH NO!  (I guess they needed more protagonists than just the 3 Moonies.)  I hope we're not veering into 'StupidLand'.

Thanks for the news, bimbibap.

Another scene where I wish that we had subs:  The voicemail message that HJ left on HW's phone, in ep 71.   Kim Bo Yun (HJ) is such a great actress.  Her acting is delivered not only visually, but, even more so, in her voice.  :)

As for Mr. Coffee's son . . . For a split second, I thought we had a Jung Il Woo cameo appearance.  This actor looks a bit young to be paired up with Honey Lee.  He looks more fitting with the actress that plays Soo Jung.

A bit of advice to the Moon Parents:  STOP!  LOOK!  LISTEN!

Stop doing anything.

Look at the situation regarding your sons and yourselves.

Listen to the message(s) your sons have sent you by their actions.

Consider how pathetic you both look, in the eyes of the world that you are so careful to impress.  Here's what the world sees:

You have two sons.  Both of whom have left your house, under sad circumstances.  You threw out one son.  And, the other son, you drove out because he had to run away from you, in order to live. 

You have two sons.  Neither of whom you can easily see.  In order to see one son, you have to track him down via his delivery route.  For the other son, you don't even know his whereabouts and won't know where to begin looking form him.

Pathetic . . . totally pathetic . . . as parents and as human beings.  :crazy:

Highlight of Episode 71

英心强硬回答长,满月堂不会被抢走,会长要英心期待后续。

电梯门关掉之后,英心感觉自己疯了,居然会跟会长说那样。

英心遇到高部长,问需要钱,高部长问多少?

Young  Shim force to answer Pres. Moon tells that Manwoldang will not be  snatch away, but pres. Moon said that Young Shim will just have to wait  for that to likely happened. When the elevator close, Young Shim felt  herself must be mad as suddenly she could have outburst in front of  Pres. Moon. Young Shim meets with Manager Go then she ask him for money.  Manager Go ask her how much she require

新宇在跟外国人继续谈生意。

妍静看到新宇,看到新宇穿西装,两人寒暄几句,妍静想跟新宇说满月堂要被买走的事。

妍静想一想还是没说,新宇离开。

Shin Woo with a foreigner continues to discuss their business venture. Yun Jung sees Shin Woo then seeing that he is

英心和妍静来到银行问贷款事宜。,

Young Shim & Yun Jung goes to the bank to discuss finances & loan issues

新宇妈要把世玲赶出去,世玲说自己不走。

新宇妈说我儿子因为你都跑掉了你还留著做什麼?

世玲说振宇会回来的。

世玲泛泪争说自己是被害者,新宇妈听不下去骂她。

世玲哭泣坐在床边,会长看著世玲感觉很复杂。

Myeong  Joo wants to chase out Se Ryung out of the house but Se Ryung said that  she will not leave . Myeong Joo tell that Jin Woo ran away because of  her why is she still staying. Se Ryung tells that Jin Woo will return.  Se Ryung wipes her tears & tells that she is the victim. Myeong Joo  couldn’t listen anymore & scolds her. Se Ryung cries herself in bed.  Pres. Moon sees Se Ryung, he expression looks a little perplexed

振宇等三人在采葡萄,惠媛帮振宇擦汗。三人在葡萄园很愉快。

Jin  Woo, Hye Won & Vivianna plucking grapes at the vineyard. Hye Won  help Jin Woo wipes his sweat. The 3 of them look happy together

新宇妈来到满月堂,慧子出来,新宇妈一直讲,慧子要她走。

两人争执,慧子说是你儿子把我儿媳妇拐走。

电话响了,新宇妈抢接,可是没声音,新宇妈一直喂喂,对方挂掉。

原来是硕南打的,硕南在另一头说明珠又去乱了。

新宇妈死占著电话不放,慧子生气要离开,姑姑回来了。

姑姑跟新宇妈两人变的很亲密,慧子在一旁要气疯了。

Myeong  Joo comes to Manwoldang as Hye Ja comes out. Myeong Joo wants to enter  but Hye Ja want her to go away. The both of them quarrel then Hye Ja  tells that her son had take away her daughter in law. Then Hye Ja rang  then Myeong Joo snatch the hand phone away to answer but there is no  answer on the line. Myeong Joo start to ask call out on the phone but  then the line got cut. It was Cafe Proprietor who called. Cafe  Proprietor is dismay that Myeong Joo has gone to Manwoldang to create  trouble. Myeong Joo refuses to return the hand phone. Hye Ja is upset  & leave. Geum Shil returns. Geum Shil & Myeong Joo are not best  of friends. Hye Ja at the side is raging in upset

英心去找涂壁纸的朋友讨论满月堂要被买走事件。

英心问朋友,难道我真的得跟新宇分手吗?(意指要分手才能救满月堂)

朋友说你疯了吗?英心说我该怎麼办???

Young  Shim goes to find Mi Ji her orphanage friend & discuss about  Manwoldang will be auction off. Young Shim ask Mi Ji that it is really  that she need to break up with Shin Woo (probably referring that only  breaking up with Shin Woo she will able to save Manwoldang)

酒店餐厅来了一个顾客似乎对料理不满。

妍静出去跟客人沟通,但妍静听了很不高兴,依然忍住。

对方讲完之后说金妍静XI。(看来硕南儿子认识妍静)

妍静开骂了,硕南儿子离去。

In  the restaurant, there is a customer who comment the food with  dissatisfaction. Yun Jung goes to see the Customer but then Yun Jung was  unhappy to hear his feedback but has to tolerate. Then as the Customer  finished he call her Kim Yun Jung ssi (looks like Cafe Proprietor’s son knows Kim Yun Jung each other). Yun Jung starts to scold as Cafe  Proprietor’s son left

(Cafe Proprietor's son is played by Lee Seung Hyo. He was Alcheon in Queen Seon Deok)

硕南儿子往咖啡店找爸爸,两人高兴见面。

Cafe Proprietor’s son goes to the cafe to look for his father. Both of them are having to see each other

小三又在骂英心,英心一直道歉,小三把文件报告丢在英心桌前。

小三把英心训了一顿离去,英心叹气!

Im  Ji Eun reprimand Young Shim as Young Shim apologize. Im Ji Eun throws  the paper work at Young Shim’s desk. Im Ji Eun left after scolding Young  Shim as Young Shim sighs

新宇妈在满月堂房里睡著了。

慧子跟奶奶在客厅烦恼,慧子打给洪哲没有接。

新宇妈睡完午觉起床出来,奶奶拿午饭给新宇妈吃。

新宇妈眉开眼笑准备吃,被慧子抓住手,两人又要吵,新宇妈说你婆婆给我吃的。

慧子只好离开,新宇妈吃的好高兴。。。

Myeong  Joo sleeps in the room at Manwoldang. Hye Ja & Halmeoni is the  living room looks perturbed. Hye Ja calls Hong Chul but he is not picking  the call. Myeong Joo wakes up from her afternoon nap & comes out  & Halmeoni brings her lunch to her. Myeong Joo opens her eyes &  was about to eat when Hye Ja stops her & both of them start to  quarrel. Myeong Joo said that Halmeoni has give this for her to eat. Hye  Ja just leaves as Myeong Joo eat happily

振宇和比比亚娜聊天,可是比比亚娜心情不好,说很想奶奶跟曾祖母。

比比亚娜说不能去找她们吗?

惠媛过来了,看两人表情不好问怎了,振宇说比比亚娜想奶奶跟曾祖母。

惠媛跟比比亚娜说对不起,振宇哄比比亚娜先离开。

惠媛感觉很沈重,惠媛拿起手机听到慧子留的讯息,慧子对惠媛说对不起。

惠媛越听越伤心哭了起来,说对不妈妈。

Jin  Woo had a chat with Vivianna but Vivianna is not in a good mood then  tells that she misses Halmeoni then ask whether she can go look for  them. Hye Won comes over then looking at their expression to ask what  has happened. Jin Woo said that Vivianna is longing for Halmeoni. Hye  Won apologise to her daughter. Jin Woo takes Vivianna away. Hye Won is  down casted. Hye Won takes her phone & listen to the voice mail. Hye Ja sincerely apologizing to Hye Won…the more Hye Won hears the  message…the sadder she is as she cries then is sorry to Hye Ja

慧子看著比比亚娜的画本跟惠媛的东西哭泣。

振宇看到惠媛哭泣很沈重。

Hye  Ja looking at Vivianna drawing book & Vivianna’s things starts to  weep. Jin Woo seeing Hye Won crying looks down cast as well

世玲顾徵信社调查他们三个在哪里。

Se Ryung goes to seek Jin Woo, Hye Won & Vivianna whereabouts

世玲把英心约出来,跟英心道歉那天态度不好。

问英心惠媛是否有联络,英心说没有。

世玲拜托英心说出来,英心跟她对不起说没什麼可说。

世玲说你需要钱吗?世玲留电话给英心,说需要钱打给她,世玲离开。

英心看了纸条觉得世玲真是可笑。

Se  Ryung ask Young Shim to meet up then apologize to Young Shim over her  behaviour the last time then ask whether Hye Won has contacted Young  Shim but Young Shim tells that she hasn’t. Se Ryung tells Young Shim  whether she needs money. Se Ryung left her contact number to Young Shim  then ask if she require any money to contact her. Se Ryung leaves. Young Shim looking at the note paper thinks that Se Ryung is really a joke

新宇妈来找新宇,要新宇回家来,新宇妈哭泣。

新宇不愿意回家,新宇妈又生气了,新宇接到顾客来电跟妈妈说要去工作。

新宇妈拉住新宇要他回家,新宇说对不起,要司机带妈妈回去,新宇离开。

Myeong Joo comes to look for Shin Woo then wants Shin Woo to come home. Myeong Joo wails at Shin Woo. Shin Woo is not willing to come home. Myeong Joo  is upset. Shin Woo gets a Customer’s call then Shin Woo tells he has to  return to work. Myeong Joo drag Shin Woo to come home with her. Shin Woo  apologize then ask the Chauffeur to bring his mother home as he left

晚上妍静来英心房里,英心正在筹所有可以拿出钱的帐户。

妍静跟英心说对不起,新宇在外面说话要进来,英心赶快把帐户本子藏起来。

妍静假装想我们都想睡觉了离开,新宇看这样也说晚安离去。

新宇出去后问妍静英心似乎有异样,要妍静帮他关照一下英心,妍静叹气。

In  the night, Yun Jung goes to Young Shim room as Young Shim is currently  trying to settle the finances from the people she knows. Yun Jung  apologise to Young Shim. Shin Woo then said he wants to come in as Young  Shim quickly hides the finances. Yun Jung pretends that it is getting  late that they need to rest & left. Shin Woo seeing the situation  also bid his good night & left. Shin Woo then asked Yun Jung whether  there is something the matter lately then ask Yun Jung to looks out for  Young Shim. Yun Jung sighs

英心在房里拿出世玲给的纸条,想一想马上撕掉。

Young Shim in the room looks at Se Ryung note paper  then giving a thought crumple the paper

第二天英心收到朋友美子的钱,很感动,英心打给妍静。

妍静赶著一起到银行,银行那边说暂时没问题。

The  next day Young Shim received some money from Min Ji. Young Shim is  touched. Young Shim calls Yun Jung. Yun Jung rushes to the bank. The  bank said that at the moment, there will be a problem

长这边知道了很生气,要秘书打电话,会长跟银行高层通电话了。

President  Moon learns of the matter & is upset then wants his PA to call.  President Moon speak to the higher management of the bank on the phone

奶奶发现慧子不知道在干嘛,慧子吓到,慧子在放给硕南的信。

有人来了,拿了信件给慧子签名,慧子跟奶奶想这什麼东西?

慧子打开一看,吓到,满月堂要被拍卖让渡。

Halmeoni  discover Hye Ja doing something as Hye Ja is caught surprise. Hye Ja  posted letter to Cafe proprietor as someone came & ask for Hye Ja's  signature. Hye Ja & Halmeoni asked what is the document. Hye Ja opens the letter & read then is shock that it is Manwoldang being  auction off

全家人在客厅开会,奶奶问怎麼回事?

妍静说要50亿,没听错应该这个数字。

新宇回来了!大家沈默,新宇问怎了?奶奶说他要回房了,奶奶一直喊洪久爷爷。

新宇问怎麼了?姑姑讲出来了!新宇说突然怎这样?

英心和妍静不敢说话,新宇说,或许是我爸?英心更沈默了,

Everyone  in the living room having a meeting. Halmeoni asked what is going on.  Yun Jung tells Hong Chul has taken Manwoldang deed to overdraft 50  billion (probably it is that amount). Then Halmeoni almost faints. Geum  Shil ask if they don’t pay the overdraft, the property will be  auction. Shin Woo return then ask what has happened as Halmeoni can only  call her husband name & return to her room. Shin Woo asked what has  happened that Halmeoni is so upset. Geum Shil inform of the auction  then as everyone is silence…Shin Woo could make the conclusion that it  might be his father’s doing. Young Shim silence is affirmative

今日结束。

The End

72预告:

Episode 72 teaser

http://www.imbc.com/...rogramGroupID=0

新宇生气回家质问会长。

Shin  Woo return home as Myeong Joo thought that he return because for the  concern for them. Shin Woo instantly confront Pres. Moon on his action. Shin  Woo tells that he will not allow that

奶奶和慧子来求会长。

Halmeoni & Hye Ja goes to see President Moon regarding Manwoldang as President Moon tells that the decision doesn’t depend on him

新宇安慰英心。

Shin Woo assures Young Shim that he will find a way to fix the situation. Young Shim doesn’t look convince

Hye  Won tells that she feel apologetic over their leaving. Se Ryung hires  Private Investigate to find out about Jin Woo’s whereabouts as Jin Woo ,  Hye Won & Vivianna having a fun time at the market

Cafe proprietor’s son find that his father is in a relationship & ask how can this come about

Cafe proprietor still visit Hye Ja at Manwoldang in his bicycle as he bid her goodbye as she sees him off

Halmeoni lying down calling out her husband in despair

英心在大家面前,包括新宇面前说出:要跟新宇分手!

Young  Shim in front of Manwoldang family members including Shin Woo inform  that she will break up with Shin Woo. Shin Woo is shock

@Jackie1048:  Welcome to the thread and thank you for the recap/summary.  Now, we have you and bimbibap, as our saviors.  :D

Huh?  I don't understand how SR can think she is the victim in this drama. ????  :huh: Is there something that we don't know yet?

MJ cracks me up with her sit-in at Mungwoldang.  And, she takes a nap and have lunch there?!  Next thing, she'll move in lock, stock and barrel.  hahahaha  :P

@Auntie Mame maybe Jangbi (Lee Seung Hyo) looks young, but actually he's older than Yun Jung (Honey lee) biggrin.gif

yeay finally can watch Lee Seung Hyo again, ( I'm a fan wub.gif )

Thank you Bimbibap and Jackie for the recaps smile.gif

Archived