• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlight of Episode 82

Chinese translation can’t vouch to be accurate  

早上新宇妈进新宇房间又提恩淑,新宇生气,拜托妈妈不要用心在恩淑上面。

新宇妈继续说,新宇说不愿意,不能!新宇离开去上班,新宇妈念。

In the morning, Myeong Joo comes to the room & mentioned Eun Seok to Shin Woo again. Shin Woo is upset & begs his mother not to put too much effort in Eun Seok. Myeong Joo continues to say & Shin Woo said he is not willing & impossible. Shin Woo leave the room to go to work while Myeong Joo mumbles

姑姑问惠媛结婚事宜,惠媛说会长希望尽快办理婚礼,大家很高兴。

大家开始开姑姑玩笑,姑姑也快结婚了,慧子表情尴尬。

Geum Shil ask Hye Won about her wedding matters. Hye Won said that President  Moon wish to have the wedding the soonest the possible. Everyone is happy. Then everyone start to toy with Geum Shil that she too will be soon to be married. Hye Ja expression is awkward

新宇遇到恩淑,不理他继续往前走,突然有个认识恩淑的人叫住恩淑,

那女生跟恩淑说了过去的事情,可恩淑装作不认识走掉。

新宇听到发现有异样,新宇听到那个跟恩淑讲话的女生所讲事情的时间点。

新宇在办公室喃喃自语说那个时候恩淑分明是在美国念大学才对...

Shin Woo meets with Eun Seok but take no need of her & walks away, suddenly someone of her acquaintance call out to her. Then a girl mentioned something in regards to her past. But then Eun Seok pretends that she has no knowledge of the matter & leave in haste. Shin Woo returns to his office that ponder over to himself & mumbles that at  that time, Eun Seok was clearly did her University studies in the United States

奶奶又来找硕南,姑姑来把奶奶带走,硕南很无奈。

Halmeoni goes to look for Café proprietor again. Geum Shil comes to take Halmeoni away. Café proprietor looks helpless

妍静问阪君天天状况,张飞来了。

妍静故意丢了一只海鲜在地上,看张飞会不会踩中,当然没有。

结果厨房长踩到跌倒,妍静尴尬。

Yun Jung ask about welfare of Ban Gun’s daughter when Jang Bi comes in. Yun Jung purposely throw a seafood on the floor then see whether Jang Bi will step on it & slip, of course he didn’t. In the end it is Kitchen Chef who step on it slip onto the floor. Yun Jung is embarrassed

振宇开心打给惠媛,惠媛说跟大学同窗聚会。

惠媛得知世玲也会参加,脸色有点变了。

Jin Woo happily calls Hye Won on the phone then Hye Won said that she is now in the university mate reunion. Hye Won learns that Se Ryung will also be participating, her face changes

世玲来参加大学同窗聚会。

Se Ryung comes to participant in the same University mates’ reunion

硕南、姑姑、慧子三人谈现在该怎办。

Café proprietor, Geum Shil & Hye Ja the three of them discuss about  Halmeoni’s predicament & tries to find a solution how to go about the matter

新宇妈来找慧子给她钱办婚事,慧子生气。

新宇妈怕满月堂寒让他们丢脸。

两人讲到吵架,新宇妈又大叫,慧子说你怕我们让你们丢脸就别办了!

新宇妈生气离开~~~~~~

Myeong Joo comes to look for Hye Ja & pass her some money to Hye Ja for wedding expenses. Hye Ja is upset. Myeong Joo is afraid that Manwoldang will be so stingy (poor) that it will be an embarrassment. Then the two of them start to quarrel as Myeong Joo shouts louder then Hye Ja said that if they are afraid that Manwoldang will be embarrassment that don’t have the wedding. Myeong Joo is upset & leaves

英心和小三录完现场购物。

小三开始故意跟恩淑很亲近,高部长来了,似乎要请他们吃饭,但恩淑跟小三都拒绝。

新宇打给英心,恩淑听到英心接电话。

Young Shim & Im Ji Eun finished the live broadcast. Im Ji Eun starts to be close to Eun Seok. Manager Go comes then wants to treat them to a meal but then Eun Seok & Im Ji Eun declines the offer. Shin Woo calls Young Shim then Eun Seok overhears Young Shim answer Shin Woo’s  call on her phone

恩淑下班,有两个不明男子找恩淑,问恩淑怎可以这样?

恩淑说这里是她的工作职场,要他们别来这里。

新宇出来看到了!新宇走过来问什麼事?

新宇问恩淑这两人是谁?恩淑不敢讲,要新宇别管。

恩淑要那两人跟她一起离开,三人走掉,新宇觉得有问题,新宇开车跟上去。

Eun Seok off work then there is two unknown man comes to look Eun Seok then ask her how is she going to do about it. Eun Seok said that this is her working place then ask them not to come here looking for her. Shin Woo notice the scene, then Shin Woo comes over to asked what is the matter.  Shin Woo asked Eun Seok who this two men were. Eun Seok dare not say & asked Shin Woo not to interfere. Eun Seok wants the two men to follow her & the three of them leave together. Shin Woo now felt there is something amiss. Shin Woo takes his car & follow them

新宇打给英心,说对不起今晚有事,英心说什麼事?新宇说我再跟你说明。

英心感觉有问题。。。

新宇下车要进去,那两人挡路,新宇要他们滚开。

新宇看到恩淑落魄在地上,问她到底是什麼事?

Shin Woo calls Young Shim & apologize that today he has something to do.  Young Shim asked what matter is that. Shin Woo tells that he will explain to her later. Young Shim also feel something amiss. Shin Woo comes down from the car & wanted to go in, while the two men block the  path. Shin Woo wants them to get lost. Then Shin Woo could see Eun Seok down cast on the floor then asked her what is actually happening here

慧子问英心新宇的爸爸还是不同意吗?

英心说是,英心叹气。

英心说自己没关系要慧子别担心。

Hye Ja asked Young Shim whether President Moon still doesn’t disapprove of her with Shin Woo. Young Shim affirms as Hye Ja sighs. Young Shim said that she is not trouble by it & ask Hye Ja not to be too worried

恩淑跟新宇说爸爸过去做的事情等等(大概他爸留下一堆债务),新宇无奈听著恩淑诉说。

新宇问恩淑这期间真的都在美国吗?(早上的女生说话让新宇怀疑)

恩淑表情有异,可是回答说对,有什麼事吗?新宇说没事!

恩淑趁机跟新宇柔性进攻表达,但新宇冷冷说要回去了!

恩淑说谢谢新宇,真的很谢谢你,新宇冷冷说我走了,离开。

Eun Seok then tells Shin Woo about her father’s past & his deeds  (probably her father has left a large amount of debts). Shin Woo is helpless to hear Eun Seok’s story. Shin Woo then question that during the time that she was suppose to go to United States was it true (earlier on when the girl came to ask Eun Seok regards to her past & has Shin Woo raise suspicion). Eun Seok wants to seize the opportunity  to warm up to Shin Woo to her offensive but then Shin Woo coldly brush  that he want to return home. Eun Seok thanked Shin Woo & she really want to thanked him. Shin Woo colds said his goodbye & left

振宇一家子三人开车很高兴,来试婚纱礼服。

Jin  Woo, Hye Won & Vivianna the three of them as a family happily having a  car ride then goes to select & try out wedding dress

新宇妈在跟会长说满月堂的部分怎麼处理。

两老就是看不起满月堂,不想他们参与其中。

长说不过是惠媛不过是媳妇,满月堂又不是亲家人。

Myeong Joo tells President Moon how are they going to go about settling Manwoldang. The both of them really belittle Manwoldang but don’t wish to have them participate in the wedding. President Moon tells that Hye Won is only Manwoldang daughter in law & not their daughter

新宇回来了,新宇不理会妈妈上楼,新宇妈以为跟英心吵架很高兴。

新宇想打电话给英心可是没打,新宇一时间还不知道怎麼跟英心说吧!

Shin Woo returns home. Shin Woo ignores Myeong Joo & goes upstairs.  Myeong Joo thought that Shin Woo must have quarrel with Young Shim &  is happy. Shin Woo wants to calls Young Shim but didn’t. Shin Woo at  this moment doesn’t really know how to relay the matter Young Shim

新宇一早来满月堂门口等,妍静和英心出来。

新宇说英心吓到吧!昨晚突然失约。

新宇很想讲但还是没说出口,英心问昨晚什麼事?

新宇说没什麼事要英心车。

Shin  Woo in the morning waits outside at Manwoldang. Yun Jung & Young Shim comes out. Shin Woo tells that Young Shim must has a shock since last night he suddenly he fail in their date. Shin Woo want to say but  then he doesn’t say it out. Young Shim asked what happened last night.  Shin Woo brushes as nothing & asked Young Shim to get into the car

新宇妈打给恩淑问状况。

Myeong Joo calls Eun Seok to find about progress of her relationship with Shin Woo

新宇遇到恩淑,恩淑打招呼后离去,新宇回头望望恩淑。

硕南来满月堂,奶奶招呼硕南进来,硕南进厨房看到慧子在忙碌,要帮他。

慧子要硕南别添乱,等下奶奶看到,硕南坚持要帮忙,两人很开心。

奶奶来了,奶奶说我去一下化妆室,硕南先生怎在帮忙?

奶奶要硕南出去客厅等,她去找姑姑回家,硕南无奈...

Café  proprietor comes to Manwoldang as Halmeoni invites him to come in. Café  proprietor comes to the kitchen to see Hye Ja is busy in the kitchen then want to help her. Hye Ja tells that Café proprietor will make a mess of things & what if Halmeoni sees them. But Café proprietor insist & the both of them are happy at the kitchen. Halmeoni comes then said that she went to the toilet & ask Café proprietor why is he helping Hye Ja at the kitchen. Halmeoni wants Café proprietor to go to the living room & wait why she goes & get Geum Shil to come  home. Café proprietor look lost

奶奶去美容院找姑姑,说咖啡先生在家里等。

姑姑不愿回去,奶奶又开始哭喊洪久爷爷,洪久爷爷。

姑姑烦死了,说好!我跟你回去,姑姑叹口气。

Halmeoni goes to hairdressing shop to look for Geum Shil then said that Café  proprietor is waiting at Manwoldang. Geum Shil is not willing to go home. Halmeoni starts to wail her husband name. Geum Shil so bothered by Halmeoni that she agreed & tells that she will go home with Halmeoni. Geum Shil sighs

新宇去恩淑爸爸面前默哀,恩淑看到叫新宇,可是新宇表情一副很烦。

恩淑说,爸爸,新宇来看你了!新宇说我要走了,恩淑又开始说过去的事。

新宇很严肃,无语听著恩淑说话,恩淑哭泣,新宇转头,新宇拍拍恩淑肩膀。

恩淑就在此时倒在新宇怀里哭泣,新宇感觉无奈,

Shin Woo goes to see Eun Seok’s father but he is quiet. Eun Seok sees him  & call out to him but Shin Woo expression looks rather vexed. Eun Seok then tell her father that Shin Woo has come to visit him. Shin Woo then tells that he want to leave. Eun Seok then started talking about  the past. Shin Woo look serious but quiet listen to Eun Seok relaying.  Eun Seok cries. Shin Woo turns then comfort Eun Seok on the shoulder. Eun Seok then cries at Shin Woo’s shoulder. Shin Woo feels lost

今日结束。

The End

PS:怎觉得这集最虐,真是............

新宇看到恩淑的现状同情恩淑,但新宇很明显不是喜欢恩淑,只是基於过往所以关照一下。

过恩淑说都在美国这事情肯定是假的,下星期一大概就拆穿了!

P.S  It feels that this episode is a little depressing…really. Shin Woo seen Eun Seok in her predicament & seems to have sympathy towards her but then it is clearly that Shin Woo doesn’t love Eun Seok anymore, just regards that they were once acquaintances that he is concern about her welfare. But then what Eun Seok had said about the incident in United States might be just a mock up story, we will see how Monday episode will reveal or expose the matter

83集預告:

Episode 83 teaser

http://www.imbc.com/...rogramGroupID=0

英心看到恩淑從新宇車子出來,英心誤會了。

Young Shim comes out then see Eun Seok at the car as Shin Woo gets out the car & Eun Seok if she ride in his car together

新宇媽要司機把一大袋錢倒在慧子面前,慧子嚇到。

Myeong Joo in Manwoldang then ask Chauffeur Byeon to show Hye Ja the money as Chauffeur Byeon empty the bag full of money stacks (looks like US Dollar bills). Hye Ja asked what is this. Myeong Joo tells that it is now the current value of the 100 sacks of rice.

A stack is about 100 pieces

慧子把振宇找來把錢退給振宇,振宇感覺很抱歉。

Jin Woo comes to Manwoldang to apologize for his mother behaviour as Hye Ja returns the money & tells Jin Woo to ask his mother to stop this nonsense will be do them a good service

妍靜對張飛似乎有變化。

Yun Jung with Jang Bi seems to have some progress towards the better

Halmeoni wants an answer from Geum Shil whether or not she is going to marry Café proprietor. Geum Shil & Hye Ja has their mouth gaping wide

英心又被小三刁難,新宇出現不知道說了恩淑什麼。

Im Ji Eun reprimands Young Shim as Shin Woo comes in & overwrite the matter

英心從後面抱住新宇說自己很辛苦...

Young Shim hugs Shin Woo from behind & telling that she is having a hard time

(Source ; krdrama.com)

Another reason that we need subs . . . I don't understand the situation about halmoni, GS, HJ and Mr. Coffee. Why are they so hesitant in telling halmeoni about HJ and Mr Coffee. Do they think that halmoni will feel abandoned? (I understand the Confucian belief about HJ marrying into the family and therefore, being her daughter forever. )

But, what about GS, who is halmoni's real daughter? She's still around to take care of her mother. I'm beginning to resent GS's preferential treatment over HJ. It's rather insulting that halmoni didn't even consider the possibility that HJ is worthy of a man's interest or affections and immediately concluded that GS is the one who should be with Mr. Coffee, even after Mr. Coffee and GS' denial.

As for Mr. Coffee, I wish he'd show some courage. He should take some lessons from JW and SW. If he continues to wait for the right time, he may find that he's out of time!

As for ES and SW, I wonder if ES' father died as a result of whatever President Moon did to break up SW & ES. Alas, I hope the drama is not going 'the sins of the father is vested in the son' route. I'm pinning my hopes on SW to be smarter than to do the self-sacrificing, feeling guilty act. -_-

The squid on the floor was not a good plot device. That's against all health and safety in the workplace rules. On top of which, Yun Jung wasted perfectly good food. I was expecting Jang Bi to formally reprimand her. (It is an offense for which one could be fired.)

Hah! Here's a future Manwoldang scenario for you:

Soon Jung, who is already pregnant, and Bang Gun become a couple. They will raise both babies, at Manwoldang.

Yun Jung is pregnant, after one night with Jang Bi. But, she continues to refuse to marry him and raises the baby, at Manwoldang

Mr. Coffee and HJ finally become a couple. To help raise his grandchild, he moves into Manwoldang. :P

Wow!  In ep. 83, almost all the ladies of Manwoldong got new hairstyles that are very pretty.   Yun Jung's hair is especially beautiful, in the scene where they are asking JW to return the sack of money to his mother.

Well, the set stylist, who set up SW's office with the multiple globes, must be back.  Now, s/he has set up President Moon's office with telephones galore.  But, s/he has changed arena from the desk to the conference area, where President Moon sits in conference with other people.  There is a full-sized red telephone console to his left.  Then, a small black wireless handset to his right.  :wacko:

I want more of Yun Jung and Jang Bi.  I think he found out that her boyfriend betrayed her.  And, I think he was all happy.  :P

Yep, I think we have a fake attempted suicide forthcoming.  tongue2.gif

Some scene taken from Episode 87 script

Apparently someone managed to get hold of the script ...

87集部分剧本内容:

英心新宇揉眼睛互看对方。

新宇:(虽然面带微笑)英心,睡不好吗?

英心:是的,新宇呢?喔,新宇你的手臂不舒服吗?抱歉!

新宇:一点都没有。

英心:明明是说谎。

新宇:其实我只是...哈哈(这里不会翻,总之新宇开了个小玩笑)

英心:嗯嗯...

(新宇英心两人面对面互视微笑。)

Scene #1

Shin Woo & Young Shim exchanging warm glances at each other

Shin Woo: (Smile) Young Shim, did you sleep well?

Young Shim: Yes I did, & you Shin Woo ssi? Oh…Shin Woo your shoulder still aches?...Sorry

Shin Woo: It is fine, there is nothing wrong with it

Young Shim: You are clearly lying

Shin Woo: Actually…I was just…Ha!..Ha! (lost in translation, Shin Woo must be making a joke to lift up the atmosphere)

Young Shim: Hmm…Hmmm

(Shin Woo & Young Shim smiling at each other)

(新宇开车前往首尔,英心在一旁)

新宇:英心,难道你忘了很久之前,我来过束草?我最初以为她疯了,第一次见到英心...

英心:我喝太醉了记不清楚...

这里两人回想第一次见面,在车上聊天很开心。

Scene #2

(Shin Woo drives to Seoul, Young Shim at his side)

Shin  Woo: Young Shim ssi…did you already forgot that it has been a long  while ago that I came to Sokcho. I initially thought that this woman is  crazy…it is the 1st time I met Young Shim

Young Shim: I drank myself so drunken stupor that I can’t remember clearly.

Here the both of them recalls the 1st time they met each other then chat in the car happily

(新宇恩淑在办公室里)

恩淑问新宇怎麼回事?新宇说要跟恩淑谈。

Scene #3

(Shin Woo & Eun Seok at the office)

Eun Seok asked Shin Woo what is the matter. Shin Woo wants to talk with Eun Seok

(在公司顶楼,恩淑跪在新宇面前)

新宇:恩淑...

新宇告诉恩淑他完全没有想到恩淑的问题,在英心消失的这段期间,他的脑子里只有英心。

彻底了解到自己没有英心不行,没有英心他没有办法做任何事情。

恩淑开始解释自己那样做是为了挽回新宇,要新宇原谅她,希望新宇跟她重新开始。

(大概是83~86间恩淑做的事情)

新宇:不,现在跟未来绝对不会发生。我的头我的心都是英心的。

恩淑说了抱歉,哭泣离开。

Scene #4

(At the office elevator, Eun Seok kneels in front of Shin Woo

Shin Woo: Eun Seok?

Shin  Woo tells Eun Seok that he is completely unaware of Eun Seok’s  troubles, during when Young Shim disappear, all in his mind was just  Young Shim then he came to understand that he can’t do without Young  Shim. Without Young Shim, he is unable to do nothing else. Eun Seok  starts to explain that the tactics she has done she thought that Shin  Woo would return to her then ask for Shin Woo forgiveness & hope  that Shin Woo will rekindle back to her for a fresh start (probably the  things that Eun Seok did from Episodes 83-86)

Shin Woo: No…As of now or the future, it will never happened. It my heart & in my mind, I only have Young Shim Eun Seok said sorry then leave in tears

恩淑和文会长谈话。

恩淑泪眼告诉文会长她跟新宇不可能了。

文会长问恩淑是否留下来在公司继续做,恩淑说不,她要回去美国。

恩淑离去,文会长脸色很臭。

Scene #5

Eun  Seok & President Moon having a conversation. Eun Seok in tears inform  President Moon that Shin Woo & her will not be possible. President Moon  asked Eun Seok whether or not she will be staying at the company to  continue working. Eun Seok tells she will not & she wants to return  to United States. Eun Seok leaves the office. President Moon face looks  grumps

英心和恩淑在电视台播放现场。

恩淑告诉英心自己要回美国了。

英心吓到并问恩淑为何突然回美国。

Scene #6

Young  Shim & Eun Seok doing broadcasting at the studio. Eun Seok informs  Young Shim that she will be returning to United States. Young Shim is  taken by surprise & ask why the sudden that Eun Seok wants to return  to United States

在公司走廊,英心感觉很不好受,问恩淑是因为自己和新宇所以要离开吗?

恩淑说不要觉得对不起。

英心告诉恩淑内心很沈重。

恩淑那你是要跟新宇分手吗?

英心说不,我不是这个意思...

恩淑说我知道...

英心伸出手想握恩淑的手,英心说我知道我这样你可能觉得不舒服或觉得我很恶心。

英心说但我是真心希望恩淑能好好的。

恩淑说我只是想停下,不想继续破坏在新宇心中我的样子。

英心说:谢谢你...对不起...

恩淑转身离去。

Scene # 7

At the office corridor. Young Shim feel restless then ask if it is because of Shin Woo & her that she wants to leave?

Eun Seok said to Young Shim not to feel apologetic

Young Shim tells that Eun Seok’s heart must be heavy laden

Eun Seok then ask whether Young Shim wants to break up with Shin Woo then

Young Shim said No…this is not what I mean

Eun Seok said she understands

恩淑在办公室整理自己的东西要离开,看著过去和新宇的照片恩淑哭泣。

Scene # 8

Eun  Seok in the office packing her personal belonging & want to leave,  then looking at Shin Woo & her photo taken in the past, Eun Seok  cries

新宇和英心在一个豪华的餐厅用餐。

英心一直跟新宇提到恩淑,提到对恩淑很过意不去等等...

新宇跟英心解释不要太担心,英心还是担心的说可是...

新宇说真拿英心没办法,难道恩淑比我更重要吗?

英心给了新宇一个眼色。

新宇说:吃吧!

接著新宇又开了玩笑,两人笑的很开心。

Scene #9

Shin Woo & Young Shim having a meal in a posh restaurant

Young Shim keep bring up Eun Seok to Shin Woo then mentioned that she feel sorry towards Eun Seok & etc

Shin Woo explains to Young Shim not to be too concern. Young Shim still express her concern in “but…”

Shin Woo said that he is really out of end wits with Young Shim then asked whether Eun Seok is more important in compare to him

Young Shim glare at Shin Woo’s remarks

Shin Woo asked Young Shim to eat

Shin Woo & Young Shim were toying & chatting & had a happy time

另一头恩淑搭上巴士,并且在心里说对不起新宇,请不要以为我是坏女

Meanwhile,  Eun Seok takes the bus then in her heart she is sorry towards Shin Woo  then ask Shin Woo not to think of her as a nasty woman

(Source : krdrama.com)

Highlight of Episode 83

僵尸哭倒在新宇怀里。

新宇和僵尸走外面,僵尸说谢谢新宇,新宇无语,僵尸说我们走吧!

新宇载僵尸一起回到公司,英心看到了。

僵尸问一起吃午饭如何?新宇说不愿意,会引起误会。

僵尸说那我们一起进去会被误会,新宇先走了。

僵尸看到英心,给英心点头后进去,英心表情很凝重。

Eun  Seok cries into Shin Woo embrace. Shin Woo & Eun Seok goes out then  Eun Seok thanked Shin Woo for coming. Shin Woo is silence as Eun Seok  ask them to leave. Shin Woo brings Eun Seok back home as Young Shim  notices them. Eun Seok asked whether they should have a meal together.  Shin Woo declines as this might bring some misunderstanding. Eun Seok  said that let them starts from a misunderstanding but Shin Woo leaves.  Eun Seok sees Young Shim then bow slight to her & enters the office.  Young Shim impression look imposing

新宇妈去银行领了大笔现金出来,到满月堂叫慧子。

慧子出来看新宇妈不要老是往他们家跑。

新宇妈要司机把一大袋钱倒出来。

慧子说这是什麼?新宇妈说这是一百袋大米的钱。

慧子生气,新宇妈说来说去,慧子说你现在在开玩笑吗?

新宇妈说没有开玩笑。

慧子生气把钱装进袋子里要新宇妈带走。

新宇妈不管就跟司机两人走了,慧子生气极了!

Myeong  Joo goes to the bank & withdraw out a large bulk of cash then goes  to Manwoldang & calls out Hye Ja. Hye Ja comes out & see Myeong  Joo & ask her not to always comes to Manwoldang so often. Myeong Joo  asked Chauffeur Byeon to bring the money & empty the bag  in  front of them. Hye ja ask what is the meaning of this as Myeong Joo  tells that this is the repayment for the 100 sack of rice. Hye Ja is  upset as Myeong Joo said it is what they has been quarreling for in the  past. Hye Ja tells that Myeong Joo is such a joke. Myeong Joo said that  she never have the time to play joke. Hye Ja is angry then put the cash  back into the bag & ask Myeong Joo to take it away. Myeong Joo  couldn’t care less then went away with Chauffeur Byeon. Hye Ja is fuming  mad

顺静被篮球打到,顺静吓到打给了阪君,阪君说有事必须先离开。

妍静问是有什麼事吗?阪君说不是就匆忙跑出去。

张飞进来问阪君怎匆匆离去?妍静不高兴张飞的态度两人又斗上了。

妍静生气的丢下帽子出去。

Soon Jung is hit by a basketball. Soon Jung in her shock calls Ban Gun. Ban  Gun excuse that an emergency has come up & he needs to leave from  work. Yun Jung ask what had happened. Ban Gun brushes off as nothing serious & quickly left in haste. Jang Bi ask Yun Jung why Ban Gun is  leaving in haste. Yun Jung doesn’t like Jang Bi’s tone of attitude  & the both of them bicker again

阪君和顺静从医院出来,顺静说现在没事了,顺静跟阪君说谢谢。

阪君说以后有事要记得打电话他会帮忙。

妍静打给阪君,阪君说没事。

Ban Gun & Soon Jung came from the hospital. Soon Jung tells that she is fine now. Soon Jung thanked Ban Gun. Ban Gun tells that if she ever need any help to make sure to call him for help. Yun Jung calls Ban Gun as Ban Gun assures that all is well

振宇看著三人的婚纱照很开心跟惠媛讲电话。

Jin Woo on the phone with Hye Won & happily looking at the three of them wedding photos

世玲在公园椅子上坐著。

Se Ryung sitting down on the park bench

小三等人怀疑恩淑的学历,正在质疑。

英心替恩淑缓颊,可小三火上加油,新宇在一旁看到了。

新宇说什麼事?小三说恩淑不是CIA毕业的,说谎。

英心要大家别再说了,现在要放送。

新宇说恩淑真的是CIA毕业的,英心一时间不知怎麼反应。

Im Ji Eun & the other are suspicious of Eun Seok’s education resume,  as they question & debate over the matter. Young Shim came to Eun Seok defense but Im Ji Eun adds fuel to fire on the debate, then Shin Woo comes & see the scene. Shin Woo asked what has happened. Im Ji Eun tells that Eun Seok is not some CIA operative undercover & is telling lies. Young Shim asked the other not to say such things as the broadcast is due soon. Shin Woo tells that Eun Seok is really a CIA operative. Young Shim at the moment is dumbfounded to response

张飞等待妍静下班。

似乎因为厨房长的话让张飞对妍静解释。

Jang Bi waits for Yun Jung to get off work. It is seems through Kitchen Chef advice that Jang Bi goes to explain to Yun Jung

英心想到早上新宇载恩淑,又想到新宇替恩淑解释,叹了一口气。

恩淑来新宇办公室,新宇要恩淑不要误会多想。

恩淑说谢谢新宇,英心进来了,恩淑离去。

英心从后面抱住新宇说自己觉得很辛苦很累,英心哭了。

新宇把英心抓过来抱住英心跟英心说抱歉。

新宇解释了一下跟恩淑根本没什麼并说对不起,又把英心抱入怀里。

Young Shim recalls Shin Woo's attitude towards Eun Seok in the morning then also recalls how Shin Woo came to Eun Seok’s aid to rectify the  incident, she just sighs. Eun Seok comes to Shin Woo’s office. Shin Woo wants Eun Seok not to think too much over the misunderstanding. Eun Seok thanked Shin Woo. Young Shim comes in as Eun Seok was leaving. Young Shim then embrace Shin Woo from the back & tells that she is really suffering in weary despair & cries. Shin Woo bring Young Shim towards him & hugs her & apologize to her for giving her hard times. Shin Woo explains that what is between Eun Seok & him is nothing & apologize to Young Shim then hugs young Shim tightly to assure her

振宇和惠媛在满月堂,桌上一大袋钱,一家子围著。

姑姑开始念,振宇脸色很难看,知道是自己父母问题。

大家都离开后,姑姑从一大袋钱抓了几把偷藏,奶奶出来要姑姑别动这钱主意。

姑姑把钱放回去,但奶奶觉得姑姑还有藏,自己动手把姑姑口袋搜了搜抓出来。

Jin  Woo & Hye Won at Manwoldang as the table has the bag of cash.  Everyone is at attendance. Geum Shil starts to nag. Jin Woo face is so embarrassed, then understand that his parents is at fault. After  everyone left, Geum Shil took a few stack of cash from the bag & hid some. Halmeoni comes out & tells Geum Shil not to seize any opportunity with the money as Geum Shil quiet puts it back to the bag  but Halmeoni felt that there is more Geum Shil has stash & personally went through Geum Shil pocket to search for the stash money

新宇送英心回满月堂。

英心似乎觉得自己这样反应有点...(英心觉得自己想太多)

新宇说以后他会特别小心。(意指不让英心误会)

两人遇到振宇背一袋钱和惠媛出来!

Shin Woo sends Young Shim back to Manwoldang. Young Shim felts that her  reaction is getting overboard (Young Shim think that she is a little over run with her emotions). Shin Woo said that he will exercise caution on his action (referring Young Shim not to misunderstand him with Eun Seok). Both of them met Jin Woo coming out as he carry the bag of money with Hye Won

振宇新宇把钱带回去文家,新宇在旁边念妈妈干嘛这样!

振宇拜托妈妈以后不要做这种幼稚的举动,振宇跟会长点头回房。

新宇再补几句也上楼去了,新宇妈气死!

长打开一袋钱,发现新宇妈给很多,会长脸色都变了,开始骂新宇妈。

(他们不知道这是一百袋大米钱)

Jin Woo & Shin Woo brought the money home. Jin Woo mumbles at his mother why she needs to resort to this. Jin Woo pleads with his mother here after not to use such childish tactics again. Jin Woo greets President Moon & goes to his room. Shin Woo added his remarks & went  upstairs. Myeong Joo is upset. President Moon opens the bag then discovered that Myeong Joo has given quite a sum of cash. President Moon face changes then starts to scold Myeong Joo (President Moon doesn’t know about the story of the 100 sack of rice yet)

奶奶生气打姑姑,奶奶要姑姑赶快跟硕南结婚。

姑姑不愿意,奶奶把姑姑赶出去。

Halmeoni is upset & beat Geum Shil. Halmeoni wants Geum Shil to marry off quickly to Café proprietor. Geum Shil refuse. Halmeoni chase Geum Shil out of the house

姑姑跟慧子在美容院,慧子跟姑姑道歉。

姑姑在美容院准备睡了,慧子叹气!

Geum Shil & Hye Ja at the hairdressing shop. Hye Ja apologize to Geum Shil. Geum Shil tells that she will sleep in the shop. Hye Ja sighs

英心等到慧子回来,问姑姑呢?慧子说在美容院睡觉。

慧子要英心去睡觉,慧子自己回房。

英心坐下椅子想事情。

Young Shim waits for Hye Ja to return then ask how is Geum Shil. Hye Ja said  that Geum Shil will sleep at the shop. Hye Ja wants Young Shim to go to bed as she goes to her room. Young Shim sat on the chair & ponder

新宇回想那天早上明明有一个女生叫了恩淑,新宇很怀疑。

可新宇又说应该不是。。。

Shin Woo then recalls in the morning a girl calling out to Eun Seok that raise Shin Woo suspicion but then Shin Woo ask whether it is perhaps…..brushes off that it can’t be

新宇妈打给慧子,又为了结婚事宜要慧子准备两家会面。

新宇妈一直我们会长怎样怎样,慧子很火大!

Myeong  Joo calls Hye Ja to ask the two family to meet to discuss over wedding  preparations. Myeong Joo keeping brings up my president this & that,  making Hye Ja fuming mad

满月堂早餐,大家都在说服奶奶不要这样对姑姑。

In the morning, Manwoldang having breakfast. Everyone trying to pacify Halmeoni not to treat Geum Shil as such

书拿东西给会长,不知有什麼事,会长念。

小三又开始找恩淑麻烦,几个人怀疑恩淑学历,英心站起来替恩淑说话。

几个购物主播离去,剩下英心跟恩淑。

英心要恩淑不要太伤心,他们就是那样。

恩淑又开始了,又在用昨天跟新宇从车子出来的事情给英心压力。

然后说他们一定可以回到四年前。

新宇来找英心,但英心不在。

新宇本要走,但转头问恩淑点事又靠近,英心刚好回来看到新宇靠近恩淑说话,

PA  brings something to President Moon, don’t know what it is but President Moon mumbles. Im Ji Eun start to find fault with Eun Seok as the others are now questioning Eun Seok qualifications. Young Shim stands at Eun Seok’s side to defend her. The other left the dept left only Young Shim &  Eun Seok. Young Shim ask Eun Seok not to be upset as the others are always been this way. Eun Seok start again with her pressure Young Shim by telling Young Shin about the car journey with Shin Woo yesterday then tells Young Shim that they will definitely return to where they left  off 4 years ago. Shin Woo comes to look for Young Shim but then Young Shim was not there. Shin Woo wanted to leave but then ask for Eun Seok about something. Young Shim at the moment comes in as see the close proximity of Shin Woo with Eun Seok as they converse

今日结束

The End

Episode 84 teaser

In  law meeting, Myeong Joo bickers with Hye Ja with nasty rebukes leaving  Halmeoni crying in sadness. Hye Ja tells that she needs to reconsider  this marriage again

Manwoldang woman folk discussing over the matter over Hye Ja wedding preparation. Hye Ja looks lost

Yun Jung quarreling with the customer over the food. The man is a little awkward

Jang Bi goes to Yun Jung to apologize to the customer. Ban Gun informs Jang Bi that the man was formerly Yun Jung’s boyfriend

Halmeoni hits Geum Shil in her sleep

Halmeoni is shock at Geum Shil attitude

Young Shim asked Shin Woo to stay as Shin Woo tells he has to leave

Shin Woo finds Eun Seok unconsciousness in her home

Shin Woo in hospital ask Eun Seok what he must do

Young Shim said not matter how hard it is…she will wait for Shin Woo

Highlight of Episode 84

新宇轉過頭問恩淑說沒事嗎?(恩淑手似乎會過敏之類)要恩淑小心就走了。

英心看到了,英心自言自語說自己到底是怎麼回事?她也知道新宇跟恩淑沒什麼。

可是英心心無法平靜,英心給自己打氣!

Shin Woo turns around & ask Eun Seok what is the matter (Eun Seok hands seem to have some allergy) then ask Eun Seok to be careful & left. Young Shim witness that, then she mumbles to herself that what has got over her & why is she reacting this way. She also known too well that the face that Shin Woo has no longer have any attach feeling for  Eun Seok but then Young Shim couldn’t settle herself & is restless. Young Shim give herself some encouragement

浩燮和一名女子來到妍靜工作的餐廳。

那女子對妍靜不客氣,似乎妍靜的料理有問題,妍靜不高興了。

阪君拉住妍靜,要妍靜冷靜,那女子繼續越講越多。

妍靜要浩燮把她帶走出去,女子不要,問總經理在哪裡?

張飛出現了?女子問你是總經理嗎?開始妍靜的料理如何...

Ex-boyfriend & his girlfriend came to Yun Jung place of work. The girlfriend was really rude towards Yun Jung then complain to Yun Jung that there is something wrong with the food. Yun Jung is upset. Ban Gun drag Yun Jung away & wants her to calm down but then the girlfriend continues with her rebukes. Yun Jung wants her ex-boyfriend to take his girlfriend  away. The girlfriend refuses then ask where is the General Manager. Jang  Bi appears then the girlfriend ask whether he is the person in charge then start her complain about Yun Jung’s food

妍靜回到廚房後不滿意張飛的處理,張飛出現後,妍靜生氣跑掉。

阪君告知那女客旁的男子是妍靜前男友,張飛嚇到..

Yun Jung return to the kitchen unsatisfied how Jang Bi rectify the matter.  Jang Bi comes in & Yun Jung is fuming mad & leave. Ban Gun then inform Jang Bi that the person beside the lady customer (girlfriend) is Yun Jung ex-boyfriend. Jang Bi is taken back

姑姑跟慧子談話,姑姑似乎開始釋懷,慧子感謝姑姑,兩人和好了。

奶奶進來叫慧子,看到姑姑在裡面生氣罵這丫頭怎在這裡?(她被奶奶趕出去)

姑姑趕快跑掉,奶奶帶慧子來到碩南咖啡店。

Geum Shil has a talk with Hye Ja. Geum Shil feels relieve as Hye Ja thanked  Geum Shil. Both of them are now in better terms. Halmeoni comes & call Hye Ja then notice Geum Shil then angrily scolds why Geum Shil is here (Geum Shil was chase out by Halmeoni). Geum Shil quickly left in haste. Halmeoni takes Hye Ja to Café Proprietor’s cafe

慧子告知今天是跟振宇兩家人會面,所以出來。

奶奶順道過來要碩南多多跟姑姑接觸,碩南面有難色,慧子提醒奶奶該走了,兩人離開。

碩南給慧子傳簡訊,慧子很高興。

Hye Ja tells that today, Jin Woo & his family will meeting them, therefore they has come out. Halmeoni takes the opportunity to ask Café Proprietor to have more often contact with Geum Shil.  Café  Proprietor expression changes to being awkward. Hye Ja reminds Halmeoni that they need to leave then the both of them left the café. Café Proprietor text Hye Ja & she is thrilled to read it

惠媛在朋友店裡,世玲出現了,世玲帶花籃來慶祝大學朋友開店。

振宇也來了,三人見面,世玲說,好久不見,老公,不是,文振宇君。

振宇不給好臉色看,把惠媛帶走,世玲看兩人離去。

Hye Won is in her friend’s shop then Se Ryung appears. Se Ryung brought a  bouquet to congratulate their University mate for opening the shop. Jin  Woo also came. The three of them meet. Then Se Ryung said that it has been a  while then address Jin Woo as “husband” but then quickly changes the  address to Moon Jin Woo ssi. Jin Woo didn’t give any courtesy to Se Ryung & take Hye Won away. Se Ryung sees the both of them leave the  shop

新宇帶英心來了,新宇媽罵你把她帶來做啥?

慧子和奶奶也出現了,新宇媽念了慧子的穿著,慧子捏了新宇媽手,新宇媽叫了出來。

新宇趕快解圍,大家都陸續進入。

新宇媽一樣氣焰囂張,振宇要媽媽別這樣,新宇媽才不管。

惠媛說奶奶跟慧子現在就是她親家人一樣了。

可新宇媽不高興,總之就是認為惠媛跟他們滿月堂沒關係。

新宇跟振宇提醒媽媽別這樣,但新宇媽一樣繼續講。

講到最後說婚禮時滿月堂家人不必出現,奶奶從臉色很臭到最後哭了。

慧子生氣說回應新宇媽,振宇和新宇同聲叫:OH MA~~~~~~~

Shin Woo brings Young Shim to the “meet the parents” as Myeong Joo scolds why Shin Woo is bring Young Shim & what is the purpose. Hye Ja & Halmeoni also comes then Myeong Joo mumbles at Hye Ja sense of dressing. Hye Ja pinches Myeong Joo arms & Myeong Joo gave a scream. Shin Woo comes to appease the situation then everyone goes into the agenda of the meet up. Myeong Joo is boastful in arrogance & pride as Jin Woo ask his mother not to act this way. Myeong Joo couldn’t care less. Hye Won said that Halmeoni & Hye Ja are like her own family but Myeong Joo is not too happy as she has always thought that Hye Won doesn’t have close acquaintance with Manwoldang. Jin Woo & Shin Woo reminds their mother about her attitude but then Myeong continues with her rebukes then in the end tells that during the wedding, the members of Manwoldang, it is best that they don’t be present. Halmeoni became upset & cries. Hye Ja angrily rebukes Myeong Joo. Shin Woo & Jin Woo chorus & scream at their mother “OMMA”

振宇和惠媛在奶奶房裡,奶奶躺著,慧子要兩人別擔心,總之就這樣。

惠媛很傷心哭著出去,振宇無奈。

Jin Woo & Hye Won at Halmeoni’s room. Halmeoni is lying in bed. Hye Ja  assure the both of them not to be too worry, it always ended like this. Hye Won is really upset & leaves the room. Jin Woo looks lost & helpless

那兩個男子又來找恩淑了,這次對恩淑更大聲,恩淑要求他們再給點時間。

The two thugs are again looking for Eun Seok. This time they are shouting at Eun Seok. Eun Seok ask them to give her some time

新宇和英心從滿月堂出來,新宇想不到變這樣。

新宇要英心別擔心,電話來了,恩淑打的,新宇看了一眼英心,說恩淑打來的。

接著接到簡訊,恩淑傳說要幫忙,新宇回撥電話,恩淑還尖叫,新宇驚覺事情嚴重要去看。

英心拉住新宇,新宇說了些話安定英心後離去,英心還是很擔心。

新宇來到恩淑的住處,看到恩淑倒在地上,新宇叫了恩淑沒反應,把恩淑抱上車。

Shin Woo & Young Shim comes out from Manwoldang. Shin Woo couldn’t has imagine that today meet up will end this way. Shin Woo assures Young Shim not to worry. Then a phone call comes, it is Eun Seok. Shin Woo look at Young Shim then said that it is Eun Seok’s call then after received a text. Eun Seok text that she needed help. Shin Woo return her call then hear Eun Seok screaming then Shin Woo felt that there is something amiss must have happened & needs to go over to have a look. Young Shim couldn’t hold back Shin Woo. Shin Woo tries to pacify Young Shim concern & left. Young Shim is still looking rather concern. Shin Woo comes to Eun Seok’s house then sees that Eun Seok  lying unconscious on the floor then he tries to call her but there is no response from her. Shin Woo carry Eun Seok to the car

英心在家裡滿月堂在聊振宇惠媛的事情,可英心魂不在。

惠媛解釋說新宇媽講那樣她也是第一次聽到,之前都不知道。

姑姑問英心的狀況不就更麻煩,英心無奈沈默。

Young Shim in the house as Manwoldang discuss over Jin Woo & Hye Won’s wedding matter but then Young Shim wasn’t paying much attention. Hye Won  mentioned that this is the first time that she has ever heard Myeong Joo’s nasty rebukes, before that she never had known. Geum Shil tells that Young Shim situation will be evermore dire. Young Shim is quiet

振宇和會長和新宇媽在家裡繼續溝通。

振宇說新宇媽這樣惠媛和比比亞娜會很傷心。

新宇媽不管,振宇低頭嘆氣,會長跟新宇媽講到後面都不高興。

Jin Woo, President Moon & Myeong Joo are talking over the matter. Jin Woo tells that Myeong Joo’s attitude will make Hye Won & Vivianna really sad. Myeong Joo couldn’t care less. Jin Woo sighs. President Moon speak to Myeong Joo & in the end also ended in upset

新宇看著恩淑想著醫生說的話。

新宇看看恩淑的手,新宇喃喃說這期間到底發生什麼事?

恩淑作夢了,在囈語,新宇抓住恩淑的手安定她。

Shin Woo at Eun Seok bedside then recalls what the Doctor has said. Shin Woo looks at Eun Seok’s hand then mutter to himself that what has happened  to her during this time. Eun Seok is having nightmares & mumbling.  Shin Woo holds Eun Seok’s hand to pacify her

英心看著手機很不安,收起手機英心擦拭碗盤。

慧子過來問英心說跟新宇怎辦?英心說沒關係。

慧子繼續念,英心說其實她也會傷心,英心哭了,但還是忍耐。

Young  Shim is restless looking at her hand phone while she is wiping the  dishes. Hye Ja comes over & asked Young Shim about her relationship  with Shin Woo & how the progress. Young Shim assures that there is nothing the matte

奶奶起床看到姑姑在旁邊睡覺,生氣把她拍打起床。

奶奶說不跟碩南結婚之前不可以回家。

奶奶要打姑姑,慧子過來幫助姑姑。

奶奶說慧子怎知道姑姑這大半夜在這?慧子不敢說話。

姑姑說好,我走吧!姑姑離開。

奶奶對慧子念,慧子很無奈。

Halmeoni  gets up from her bed & sees Geum Shil sleeping next to her, then angrily wakes her up from bed. Halmeoni tells that she will not allow  Geum Shil to come to Manwoldang until she marries Café proprietor.  Halmeoni wants to beat Geum Shil but Hye Ja comes to Geum Shil’s aid  & help her. Halmeoni asked Hye Ja how did she comes to know that  Geum Shil sneak in at the middle of the night. Hye Ja dare not utter.  Geum Shil said that this is fine & she will leave & she left.  Halmeoni nags at Hye Ja as Hye Ja is helpless

英心在房裡看著手機,心亂阿~~~~~~

Young Shim at the room looking at her hand phone….& looking rather troubled

早餐會長問新宇呢?新宇媽說大概出去了。

振宇開始繼續提昨天的話題,但新宇媽依然堅持自己意見。

In the morning at breakfast President Moon ask where is Shin Woo. Myeong Joo  said probably he has left for work. Jin Woo starts to bring up about  yesterday’s subject but Myeong Joo is insistence on her stand point

滿月堂早餐,惠媛說跟振宇通電話有好結果。

大家繼續替姑姑說話,要奶奶別這樣逼姑姑。

奶奶還是叫姑姑出去。

姑姑出去了,看到新宇在門口,新宇給姑姑行禮。

姑姑看出點問題,說新宇跟別人...

剛好妍靜跟英心出來聽到,妍靜說什麼?新宇跟別人...

姑姑說沒事,她隨便講,英心聽到了。

姑姑跟妍靜走後,新宇問英心有時間嗎?

新宇說想帶英心回家直接跟父母談結婚的事情,英心有點嚇到,

In  the morning breakfast at Manwoldang. Hye Won has a phone conversation with Jin Woo for a good result. Everyone help Geum Shil to say good things & ask Halmeoni not to force Geum Shil. Halmeoni still chase Geum Shil out of the house. Geum Shil comes out then see Shin Woo outside the house. Shin Woo greets Geum Shil. Geum Shil notice something amiss then said that Shin Woo is with another…just then Yun Jung & Young Shim comes out & overhears it. Yun Jung ask what are they talking  about..what with Shin Woo with another. Geum Shil brushes as nothing, she is just saying in passing. Young Shim also heard it. Geum Shil & Yun Jung left, Shin Woo ask Young Shim whether she has time to spare.  Shin Woo wish to take Young Shim home to discuss their marriage with his parents. Young Shim is taken aback

今日結束

The End

Episode 85 teaser

Shin Woo takes Young Shim to his house & Young Shim question why the sudden he is doing this

Yun  Jung ex-boyfriend asked Yun Jung to rekindle their relationship as Yun Jung tells that she has a boyfriend. Her ex-boyfriend tells that Yun Jung is lying. Jang Bi comes to Yun Jung aid & to prove to her ex-boyfriend otherwise kisses her

Hye Ja looks at Jin Woo & Hye Won bedroom as Myeong Joo offer her take away jajamyun. Hye Ja wants to see Shin Woo bedroom & ask where is it. Myeong Joo reiterates that Young Shim is a No No case & her steadfast disapproval of Young Shim as Shin Woo’s wife

Hye Ja speaks to Café Proprietor then Halmeoni comes to the café & ask why is Hye Ja in the café

Myeong Joo speaks to Young Shim regarding Eun Seok’s welfare & condition

Young  Shim goes to see Eun Seok as Eun Seok gamble her life for Shin Woo  return love. Young Shim tells Eun Seok that this way will make Shin Woo  suffer in hardship as Young Shim leaves, Shin Woo is standing behind her  & she is surprise at his presence

In ep. 84, the scene where GS had the presence of mind to bring HJ an outfit to wear to the meet and greet with MJ was absolutely beautiful.  The people in Manwoldang may bicker, disagree and be envious of each other.  But, when push comes to shove, they help each other out.  And, that is the real definition of 'Family'.  :)  I love that about the women of Manwoldang.

Also, in that scene, HJ's situation brought tears to my eyes.  In that scene where she couldn't find anything suitable to wear to the meet and greet, the character of HJ embodied the traditional dutiful Confucian female, who puts everyone in the family before herself.  She is practical and unassuming.  Her duties as a mother to her children, as a daughter to her mother-in-law, as a grandmother and as the older sister to the daughter of the family, as the cook, housekeeper, babysitter, etc. has sublimated her sense of being a woman to the point that she doesn't even think about clothes, make-up, jewelry or other types of personal refinement.  :(  On that alone, she is a total contrast to MJ.

Yet, she is still a woman at heart.  Just look at her reaction to Mr. Coffee's text message to her that she looked pretty the way she dressed for the meet and greet.

Let me take a guess on the controversy raised in the meet and greet.  Do the Moon's want to adopt Vivienne? ( I said JW was stupid to trust his parents.)  If the condition, for JW & HW to marry, is for the Kim's to let the Moon's adopt Vivienne, it's a deal breaker because it's an obvious ploy by the Moon parents to get the Kim's to stop the marriage.   After all, it's not like Vivienne is an orphan. -_-

Highlight of Episode 85

新宇跟英心提到我们尽快结婚,英心问为何突然这样?

新宇说哥哥要结婚了,可是英心觉得还是怪怪,新宇说恩淑的问题。

可是英心听到因为恩淑不是很开心,新宇知道英心不开心,但还是希望英心好好想一下。

Shin Woo mentioned to Young Shim that they must get married the soonest the  possible. Young Shim ask why the sudden reaction towards the matter. Shin Woo said that Jin Woo is getting married but then Young Shim still feel that this is a little strange. Shin Woo said that it is because of Eun Seok’s matter but then Young Shim hears that it is because of Eun Seok, she wasn’t too happy about it. Shin Woo knows that Young Shim is unhappy but then hope that Young Shim will reconsider the thought

慧子来到会长家和新宇妈谈,慧子说要看振宇房间,要帮惠媛买家具当嫁妆。

两人接著来到振宇办公室,新宇妈说这里要改成比比亚娜可以住。

慧子问新宇房间在哪?新宇妈生气骂慧子为何要知道,她不会接受老寡妇。

慧子好声好气跟新宇妈说明,可新宇妈说恩淑已经让会长跟她内定。

慧子吓到,打给英心,英心要慧子不用担心。

Hye Ja comes to Myeong Joo’s residence to discuss with Myeong Joo. Hye Ja said that she wish to see Jin Woo’s room then wants to help Hye Won buy some household furnishing as part of her wedding preparation, both of them comes to Jin Woo’s study room as Myeong Joo said that this will be renovate to become Vivianna room & she will stay here. Hye Ja then ask where is Shin Woo’s room. Myeong Joo is upset & scolds Hye Ja why is there a need for her to know. Myeong Joo said that she will never accept Young Shim the “widow”. Hye Ja politely explains to Myeong Joo over the matter but then Myeong Joo said that Eun Seok is already been determine by President Moon. Hye Ja is shock then call Young Shim. Young Shim assures Hye Ja there is nothing to be too concern

振宇跟会长在办公室谈话,似乎世玲引发一点问题,振宇愁眉苦脸。

Jin Woo & President Moon at the office having a discussion. It seems that there is a problem that Se Ryung has stir up. Jin Woo frowns at Se Ryung’s intentions

世玲来到惠媛帮忙的店里,世玲问惠媛要准备结婚吗?问惠媛幸福吗?惠媛说幸福。

世玲暗指现在你和文振宇是很幸福的时刻,可是未来。。

惠媛不知道世玲指什麼。。

Se Ryung comes to the shop that Hye Won is helping out. Se Ryung ask Hye  Won about her wedding preparations then ask whether Hye Won is blissful.  Hye Won answer that she is indeed happy. Se Ryung then hinted that now Jin Woo & her might be experiencing happiness but then in the near future…..? Hye Won doesn’t know what Se Ryung is hinting at….

浩燮来找妍静,说爱妍静,妍静觉得很可笑要离开,浩燮抓住妍静手,说我们重新开始。

妍静觉得很扯把浩燮甩开,随手捡了东西要打浩燮,张飞看到了。

浩燮说妍静明明爱自己干嘛说谎?妍静觉得他真是夸张,张飞突然过来假装跟妍静是爱人。

张飞说亲爱的这是谁?妍静吓到。张飞把妍静抓过来KISS,妍静本来抬脚要用力踩张飞,可妍静被张飞吻到闭上眼睛了。。。

Ex-boyfriend comes to look for Yun Jung then said that he still love Yun Jung. Yun Jung felt that he is really a joke & wants to leave but the Ex-boyfriend block her path & holds Yun Jung back & ask her to resume their relationship again. Yun Jung tries to pull away from Ex-boyfriend’s grip then wants to pick up an object to hit at him. Jang  Bi notices this. The Ex-boyfriend knows clearly that Yun Jung still love  him, why she is denying the facts. Yun Jung felt that the Ex-boyfriend is getting out of line. Jang Bi suddenly comes over & pretend that  he is having a relationship with Yun Jung then address her fondly then ask who is Ex-boyfriend. Yun Jung is surprised. Jang Bi takes hold of  Yun Jung’s face & gave her a kiss on her lips. Yun Jung was prepare to use her leg to kick Jang Bi’s shin but relents & allow Jang Bi to kiss her then close her eyes

慧子帮硕南准备午餐,硕南很高兴说很好吃。

硕南问明珠有无为难慧子?慧子要硕南不用担心。

奶奶来了,两人吓到站起来,奶奶说,洪久妈你在这里?

奶奶发现慧子帮硕南准备午餐说做的好,慧子吓到。(奶奶以为慧子是帮姑姑牵线)

奶奶说的很开心,可慧子脸色很恐慌。

Hye Ja helps Café Proprietor prepare lunch. Café Proprietor is really happy & said it was delicious. Café Proprietor asked whether Myeong Joo is give Hye Ja unnecessary troubles. Hye Ja assures Café Proprietor not to be too worried. Halmeoni comes in, the both of them caught surprise & stand up. Halmeoni then acknowledge Hye Ja presence & wonder why she is here. Halmeoni then notice that Hye Ja has prepare lunch for Café Proprietor then Halmeoni commended that she has done well which Hye Ja is surprise. (Halmeoni thinks that Hye Ja is helping Geum Shil to better the relationship). Halmeoni is happy while Hye Ja’s expression frantic panic)

英心来问新宇,恩淑住哪里的医院?说不要有负担,她想去看恩淑。

新宇有点担心,英心说不相信我吗?

新宇说不这样,说要跟英心一起去,但英心说不用了,她自己去,新宇很担心。

Young Shim comes to ask Shin Woo which hospital is Eun Seok admitted to then said not to feel responsible with burden as she wish to go & see Eun  Seok. Shin Woo is a little concern as Young Shim ask that Shin Woo doesn’t have trust in her. Shin Woo brush that it is not that then said  that he will go with Young Shim together but then Young Shim said it is  not necessary, she want to go alone. Shin Woo is still worried

新宇妈来医院看恩淑,继续给恩淑打气赶快抓住新宇,恩淑说是的,妈妈。

新宇妈离开,英心来了,新宇妈说你来这里干什麼?英心说她来看恩淑。

新宇妈要英心赶快放弃,新宇妈说不会是来对恩淑放话?英心说当然不是。

新宇妈生气离开,英心叹口气,英心敲门进入。

恩淑看到英心来吓到问说来做什麼?英心说来拜托恩淑。

Myeong Joo comes to the hospital to see Eun Seok then continues to give encouragement & moral support for Eun Seok to hold on to Shin Woo.  Eun Seok acknowledge & address her as Mother. Myeong Joo about to leave & Young Shim comes in. Myeong Joo ask why is Young Shim here  & what she wants to do. Young Shim said that she came to visit Eun Seok. Myeong Joo asked Young Shim to quickly give up her relationship then Myeong Joo query whether Young Shim is here to ask Eun Seok to break up. Young Shim said that of course she is not here to do that.  Myeong Joo left in upset as Young Shim sighs in relief then Young Shim  knocks the door to go in. Eun Seok is surprise to see Young Shim coming  in then ask what is Young Shim going to do. Young Shim wants to plead with Eun Seok

新宇不放心也跟在后头来了。

英心跟恩淑说了些话,恩淑说你认为新宇对我是同情心而已吗?继续又说了些话。

英心听到后面生气了骂了恩淑,新宇来了,恩淑发现了,继续讲。

英心继续回话说拜托了,然后要离开起身,看到新宇吓到。

新宇对英心的回话似乎感到安慰的感觉,可是英心觉得很生气,英心离去。

新宇对恩淑说不要对我有期待,不可能,新宇离去追英心,恩淑生气...

Shin Woo is not at ease & follow behind. Young Shim spoke to Eun Seok.  Eun Seok said that does Young Shim think that Shin Woo is treating her out of sympathy then continues with some remarks & rebukes. Young  Shim listening towards the end, gets upset & scolds Eun Seok. Shin  Woo comes in, Eun Seok notice it & continues with her rebukes. Young Shim continues to plea with her then when she was about to turn & leave sees Shin Woo behind her & she is caught surprise. Shin Woo felt a sense of comfort & consolation at Young Shim’s remarks but Young Shim is upset & she leaves. Shin Woo tells Eun Seok not to have expectation for him, because it will be impossible. Shin Woo leave to chase after Young Shim as Eun Seok is angry

新宇追过来跟新宇解释,但英心还是不高兴,新宇说上车要载她。

但英心说她要自己搭公车就走了,新宇无奈。

Shin Woo chase after Young Shim to explain but then Young Shim is still  upset. Shin Woo ask her to get into the car, he will sent her but then Young Shin said that she will take the bus & she left. Shin Woo is helpless

英心在公车上哭泣。

Young Shim at the public bus crying

振宇想到爸爸说的话脸色很难看,惠媛来了,振宇看到两人很开心。

Jin Woo recalls what President Moon has said & is upset. Hye Won comes in & Jin Woo turns happy to see the both of them (Hye Won & Vivianna) there

妍静在餐厅喝酒,想到今天跟张飞接吻妍静五味杂陈,没想到张飞就在她后座。

张飞跟妍静讲话,餐厅人员问说两人可否并桌,因为有其他客人。

两人并桌喝酒,喝的很醉。

硕南来美容店找姑姑,姑姑说被奶奶赶出来了,睡了几天蒸汽房。

硕南跟姑姑说对不起,姑姑问说40年前两人为何分手?

硕南说当初慧子的家,磨坊的经济出了问题所以...

姑姑说所以嫁给满月堂,硕南点头,奶奶来了,看到两人在聊天奶奶高兴死了。

奶奶要把两人手握一起,两人脸色很难看。

新宇在满月堂门口等到英心回来了。

新宇说我们谈一谈吧!英心说下次吧!说我很累了。

新宇说这期间让你辛苦让你心累了,可是...(后面没听懂)

英心听了有点生气,英心说她不是那样的人,他不会阻止新宇去帮助恩淑。

英心说她要进去了,新宇越解释越糟阿!新宇叹气!

妍静手机响了,顺静打的,但妍静跟张飞罪倒了。

厅人员来叫醒两人说要打烊了,两人似乎要去别的地方续摊。

Yun Jung hand phone rings. It is Soon Jung, but then Yun Jung & Jang Bi are already so drunk. The staff of the restaurant wakes them up & tell that they need to close & the both of them need to go somewhere  else to sleep off

新宇在家里喝点酒,新宇看看手机打给英心,但喝醉拨错了,拨给了恩淑。

恩淑听到新宇对英心的爱意表达,新宇说难道不能不要管父母就这样结婚吗?

新宇希望英心放弃父母同意,只要两个人相爱结婚行不行?恩淑听到哭了。

新宇一直叫英心,英心没回应。(废话!那是恩淑 = =

Shin Woo in the house has some drinks. Shin Woo look at his hand phone & calls Young Shim but then in his stupor & tipsy from alcohol he press the wrong number then call Eun Seok instead. Eun Seok listens to Shin Woo expressing his love & cherish he has for Young Shim then he ask why is it not possible for them not to care less or considerate to what his parents thinks & get married. Shin Woo will like to hope that Young Shim will give up the idea of getting his parents approval,  just need to be the both of them just love & cherish each other & get married, why can’t she do just that. Eun Seok listen to this & began to cry. Shin Woo keep calling out Young Shim’s name then ask why Young Shim doesn’t response (Of course you idiot…it is Eun Seok)

今日结束!

The End

86预告:

Episode 86 teaser

Shin Woo tells Young Shim that Eun Seok is in hospital & she has ask him not to leave her bedside

Yun Jung & Jang Bi in a compromise situation then end up Yun Jung trip & falls on Jang Bi who is sleeping on the floor & their lips met. Jang Bi looks like he has got the shorter end of the stick

Myeong  Joo goes with Hye Ja to the fabric shop then is flicker minded over the choice of fabric for wedding preparation at the fabric. Hye Ja is dumbfounded at Myeong Joo

Se Ryung tells Jin Woo that this is the end for her. Car swerving on the road zig zag

Jin Woo assures Se Ryung that she is a really steadfast person then comfort her

Shin Woo holds back Eun Seok

在医院僵尸居然死皮赖脸硬是吻了新宇,新宇吓到,英心刚好看到。

Then at the hospital ask Eun Seok to end the matter with them as it is all  over. Eun Seok said that if she doesn’t have Shin Woo by her side, it  will be her death. Eun Seok gets up from her hospital bed & kiss  Shin Woo who caught him by surprise & Young Shim face is written in  shock as she came in at that moment

In view of this Football Friendly Korea vs Poland on MBC

Korea vs Poland Friendly Match Friday October 7, 2011 @ Seoul World Cup Stadium, Seoul, Korea Live MBC 20:00 Korea Time Time Zone:

There will be no Indomitable Daughters-in-law tonight

Highlight of Episode 86

妍静醒来尖叫,抓被子把自己包的紧紧,看到张飞在地上问他做了什麼?

张飞觉得很可笑,张飞看看时间还可以睡觉,继续躺下去。

妍静很紧张起身要走,踩到张飞跌倒两人面对面。

妍静生气起身离去。

张飞摸摸心脏说刚刚心脏真是吓到了...

Yun Jung wakes up then screams then hold tightly at the quilt then sees Jang Bi on the floor then ask him what has he done. Jang Bi felt it is  really a joke, then look at the time & still find there is time to  carry on sleeping then went back to lied down to sleep. Yun Jung quickly tries to gets up to leave, but she step on Jang Bi slip & fell on Jang Bi, meeting each other face to face. Yun Jung is upset then stood up & leave in haste. Jang Bi holds his chest then said that his heart nearly suffer a shock

妍静搭计程车回到满月堂,刚好英心开门出来。

妍静听到英心说词感觉松口气。

妍静看英心眼睛好像哭过,问怎了?英心说没事,两人去上班。

Yun Jung took a taxi & return to Manwoldang then just about Young Shim open the gate to come out. Yun Jung hears Young Shim’s explanation & felt relief. Yun Jung notice Young Shim ‘s eyes look like she has been crying then ask what is wrong. Young Shim brushes as nothing, the both of them goes to work

新宇来到英心播放现场,问英心怎麼了?让英心误会真的很抱歉。

英心说算了!没什麼事。新宇提到昨晚很伤心打给英心,英心说没接到。

新宇说怎麼可能,拿出手机找号码,发现是恩淑吓到,不敢说。

英心说很伤心吗?新宇说没事了,新宇接到医院来电,说恩淑离开医院了。

英心问怎了?新宇说医院打来的,英心说没关系你去吧!

Shin  Woo comes to see Young Shim broadcast studio then ask her how she is & has he made her to misunderstand, he is sorry for that. Young Shim tells that it is fine that there is nothing. Shin Woo mentioned that last night he was so upset that he call Young Shim but Young Shim didn’t answer him. Young Shim said that it is not possible then he takes his hand phone to search for the call then was surprise to discover that he call Eun Seok instead but dare not mentioned it. Young Shim ask whether he was really saddened. Shin Woo brushes as nothing then Shin Woo had a call from the hospital then said that Eun Seok has discharge herself from the hospital. Young Shim ask what is the matter as Shin Woo said that the hospital call as Young Shim assures that she is fine & ask him to go

新宇来到医院,护士说恩淑走了。

恩淑传了简讯给新宇,说这段时间给新宇带来困扰很对不起。

Shin Woo comes to the hospital & the nurse tell him that Eun Seok has left. Eun Seok text Shin Woo & said that during this time that she has troubled & bothered Shin Woo that she is sorry

慧子和新宇妈两人在挑布料,老板来了。

新宇妈看中了布料,慧子挑了另一块,可是新宇妈看慧子那块比较好,就说我要她那块。

两人为了一块布料拉来拉去。

Hye Ja & Myeong Joo bickering at the fabric shop on the choice of fabric. The proprietor comes as Myeong Joo makes a choice but Hye Ja chose another but then Myeong Joo sees Hye Ja’s choice of fabric is better than her then demands that she wants Hye Ja’s piece. Both of them tussles over the fabrics

长把世玲叫来,拿了照片给世玲看。

世玲跟别的酒店合作让会长拍到了。

长真是魔高一尺,世玲果然斗不过会长。

振宇听到了,世玲转头看了一眼振宇。

世玲离去,振宇拉住世玲,世玲说这下真的全部结束了。

(世玲的话语里有死意,振宇听出来。)

世玲要离去,振宇上世玲车劝说世玲。

世玲要振宇下车,振宇不下去,世玲说好那就一起!

President  Moon asked Se Ryung to come then show some photographs to Se Ryung to see. President Moon really has a upper hands on matters. Se Ryung is certainly no match against President Moon. Jin Woo overhears the conversation. Se Ryung turns & notice Jin Woo & had a glance at him. Se Ryung leaves. Jin Woo holds Se Ryung back then Se Ryung said that this is now really spell the end for her (Se Ryung’s word in laid  with death on her mind & Jin Woo can sense that it is so). Se Ryung wants to leave but Jin Woo goes into Se Ryung car to tries to persuade  her. Se Ryung wants Jin Woo to get off her car but Jin Woo refuse then Se Ryung tells that they will do this together

惠媛打给振宇但没接。

Hye Won calls Jin Woo but he didn’t answer his phone

世玲狂飙车,振宇要世玲别这样,世玲想死,振宇说你疯了吗?

世玲说对我疯了!振宇拜托世玲别这样,世玲加速,振宇抓住方向盘阻止世玲。

世玲煞车了,车子终於停下来!

Se Ryung drives recklessly . Jin Woo ask Se Ryung not to be this way. Se Ryung wish to die. Jin Woo ask whether she is crazy. Se Ryung said that is correct that she is crazy. Jin Woo begs Se Ryung not to act this way.  Se Ryung accelerate the speed. Jin Woo grabs the steering wheel & stops Se Ryung. Se Ryung brakes the car to a halt. The car finally came to a stop

惠媛回到家,慧子跟惠媛说跟新宇妈去选布料的事情,惠媛感觉不好意思。

Hye Won returns home, then Hye Ja mentioned to Hye Won about the incident at the fabric shop with Myeong Joo. Hye Won feels apologetic over the matter

新宇妈跟会长讨论。

Myeong Joo discussing with President Moon

在路边振宇帮世玲拍背,世玲吐了,世玲要振宇别碰他。

振宇劝说世玲会遇到别人,世玲哭泣,振宇跟世玲说对不起。

振宇抱住世玲安慰她,世玲伤心哭泣。

At  the road side, Jin Woo help Se Ryung to pat her back as she threw up. Se Ryung ask Jin Woo not to touch her. Jin Woo pacified her that she will meet another person. Se Ryung cries. Jin Woo said sorry to Se Ryung. Jin Woo hugs Se Ryung to give him comfort as she is crying in sadness

新宇来到恩淑住处等她,恩淑来了。

新宇问去哪了?恩淑说你走吧!

新宇说回医院去,恩淑说不关你的事,新宇拉住恩淑要她回医院。

Shin Woo comes to Eun Seok’s home to waits for her & she returns. Shin Woo ask where she went. Eun Seok ask Shin Woo to leave. Shin Woo ask Eun Seok to return to the hospital. Eun Seok tells Shin Woo not to interfere with her affairs. Shin Woo drags Eun Seok back to the hospital

新宇打电话给英心,英心接到电话心里很放心。

Shin Woo gives a call to Young Shim but Young Shim answer the call but her heart is still aching

妍静一边工作一边想起早上跟张飞面对面那一幕,妍静摇头说疯了!疯了!

厨房长说突然是怎麼了?阪君怀疑...张飞来了!妍静紧张的把锅子里东西打翻。

张飞要帮妍静捡起来,妍静居然双手护胸,张飞说金代理你是怎麼了?

阪君看出异样,说离开一下就走了。

While Yun Jung was working she recalls the incident that happened in the  morning with Jang Bi then Yun Jung shakes her head & said she is  mad…mad. Kitchen Chef ask why Yun Jung suddenly is reacting up this way.  Ban Gun is suspicious then Jang Bi comes. Yun Jung in her anxiety overturns the pot & spill the content out. Jang Bi helps Yun Jung to get up but Yun Jung put her two hands on her chest. Jang Bi asked what is wrong with Yun Jung. Ban Gun could see that the situation is uneasy then said to leave the place & left

恩淑回到医院了,新宇正跟恩淑对话,英心来了,恩淑看到英心来了上前吻了新宇。

英心说:新宇...新宇吓到了,新宇说,英心听我说,但英心不听跑走了!

新宇转过来大骂恩淑这麼做是做什麼?拜托不要再这样!新宇离去追英心。

Eun Seok returns to the hospital. Shin Woo speaks to Eun Seok, then Young Shim comes in. Eun Seok seeing Young Shim’s arrival gets up & kisses Shin Woo. Young Shim calls out to Shin Woo as Shin Woo was taken surprise. Shin Woo wants to explains to Young Shim but Young Shim wouldn’t listen & ran out of the place. Shin Woo return to Eun Seok  & scolded her on why she needs to do this then begs Eun Seok not to do resort to this tactics. Shin Woo left to chase after Young Shim

新宇拉住英心,说这一切都是误会,可是英心不相信,说这段时间新宇照顾恩淑等等。

英心说自己不能理解新宇了,英心说我们重部重新想想,新宇说你说这是什麼意思?分手吗?

新宇说不相信我吗?英心说不要再说这些了,英心认为新宇没有走出四年前,新宇无奈看英心离开。

Shin Woo caught up with Young Shim & holds her back then said that this  is all a misunderstanding but then Young Shim refuse to believe that said that during this time Shin Woo has give so much concern & care towards Eun Seok's welfare. Young Shim said that she herself can’t understand Shin Woo. Young Shim said that they should both reconsider & examine the situation thoroughly. Shin Woo asked what is Young  Shim implying by saying that…& asked whether they need to break up. Shin Woo asked that Young Shim don’t have trust on him. Young Shim said to Shin Woo don’t say that statement anymore. Young Shim said that this is because Shin Woo four years past has not caught up with them. Shin Woo  is hopeless seeing Young Shim leave

恩淑来了,叫了新宇,新宇实在很闷,转头叫了赵恩淑,你到底要干嘛?

新宇说你还是那个四年前的赵恩淑吗?恩淑说你说这什麼?

新宇说以前的赵恩淑不是这样的,恩淑说你知道我现在为何变这样?因为爱你!

新宇向恩淑说两人不可能,冷冷离去,恩淑哭泣。

Eun Seok comes out then calls to Shin Woo. Shin Woo is actually really anguish then turns around at shout to Eun Seok as Jo Eun Seok….what does she  actually want to do. Shin Woo said that the Jo Eun Seok of the past was  never like that. Eun Seok tells Shin Woo does he know why she has become like this now, it is because she love him. Shin Woo tells Eun Seok that it is impossible for them then coldly left as Eun Seok cries

英心一边走路一边沈思,坐在路边的长椅上,回到满月堂后,英心看到顺静在抱天天。

慧子看出英心有异样,英心回房,英心伤心哭泣。

Young Shim on the road looking down casted then sat at a park bench then  return to Manwoldang. Young Shim sees Soon Jung carrying Ban Gun’s daughter. Hye Ja could see that there is something wrong with Young Shim. Young Shim return to her room & cries

新宇回到办公室想著英心刚刚说的话。

Shin Woo returns to the office & recalls what Young Shim has just said

长跟新宇妈继续讨论婚礼事宜。

长又要查作业了,新宇妈把报纸揉掉。

President Moon & Myeong Joo continues to discuss about the wedding. President  Moon wants to check on homework as Myeong Joo rub away at the newspaper

振宇等三人在餐厅吃饭,可惠媛看出振宇有异样。

惠媛问世玲又怎了吗?振宇告诉惠媛。

惠媛说振宇我们现在是夫妇,不希望振宇一人烦,振宇说谢谢惠媛。

惠媛问世玲现在还好吗?振宇要惠媛别担心。

Jin Woo, Hye Won & Vivianna at a restaurant having a meal but then Hye Ja notice that Jin Woo looks perturbed in his mind. Hye Won ask how is Se Ryung. Jin Woo tells Hye Won. Hye Won tells Jin Woo that they are now husband & wife & hope that Jin Woo don’t be trouble alone. Jin  Woo thanked Hye Won. Hye Won asked whether Se Ryung will now be alright.  Jin Woo assures Hye Won not to worry

英心今晚比较早回家吃晚餐,家人都觉得怪,要英心赶快去约会,英心说没关系。

姑姑问英心和新宇的结婚事情进度如何?英心问说如果他跟新宇不结婚如何?

Young Shim tonight was earlier than usual in coming home for dinner, everyone felt something strange then quickly ask Young Shim to go for a date. Young Shim said that she is all right. Geum Shil asked Young Shim about the progress with her & Shin Woo wedding. Young Shim then asked what if she & Shin Woo don’t get married, what do they think?

今日结束!

The End

87预告:

Episode 87 teaser (will be broadcast on the 10th September)

Halmeoni asked whether Young Shim’s relationship with Shin Woo has a problem. Hye Ja asked whether the couple has an argument

Shin Woo tries to pacify Young Shim with assurance but Young Shim doesn’t look convince

新宇改变作法了,带英心回家决定不管父母意见要跟英心结婚。

Shin Woo change his tactics & takes Young Shim home that goes on their knees & tell to his parents that whether or not they approve, he will go & marry Young Shim. Young Shim is taken by surprise

Jang Bi mentioned something to Yun Jung as Yun Jung choke on her coffee

Yun Jung surprise to see Hye Ja at the public toilet as Hye Ja ask why she is here.

Café Proprietor & Jang Bi sitting at the park bench smiling at each other

Halmeoni packs her belongings as Hye Ja begs Halmeoni

硕南被奶奶洒盐,不知道是和慧子事情爆发还是跟奶奶说不想娶姑姑

Halmeoni  throw salt at the kneeling Café Proprietor. Halmeoni must either find out that Café Proprietor is actually having a relationship with Hye Ja & wants to marry her or Halmeoni discover that he has no intention of marrying Geum Shil

新宇妈提出条件,振宇和惠媛要结婚

Myeong  Joo with her Aigoo band threatening with terms to Jin Woo & Hye Won that if Shin Woo & Young Shim doesn’t break up, then Jin Woo &  Hye Won’s wedding will not materialize as Jin Woo & Hye Won are in shock

Hye Ja comes query over the wedding as Myeong Joo yell that this wedding will not materialize

英心和新宇必须分开。接着就是英心跟新宇说她没有信心了。我猜测英心先知道了新宇妈提出的条件,而新宇不知道,英心那种总是为别人着想的善良起作用了,加之新宇这段时间和恩淑扯不清理还乱的关系,英心开始退缩了

Young Shim tells Shin Woo that they must break up as Young Shim tells Shin Woo that she has no more self confidence to pull this through.

My guess is that Young Shim has prior knowledge to Myeong Joo’s terms,  moreover Shin Woo has not learn of this. Young Shim has always in her heart put people’s affairs above her own then adding that during this  time, Shin Woo was still tussling with Eun Seok in their unfinished relationship, Young Shim starts to retreat to surrender

(Source : Baidu)

This is why I said the two brothers had to work together against the parents.  Otherwise, the parents would pit one brother/marriage against the other.  The Moon parent's intent has always been to break up SW and YS.  So, they're going to use the stop or go of JW and HW's marriage to blackmail Manwoldang into forcing YS to give up SW.

I'd still like to know why they treat JW like a 2nd class citizen.  So much so that they are willing to sacrifice him, in order to ensure that SW's life is perfect ... at least, according to their standards.

Manwoldang, HW and JW can't give up on the marriage.  After all, JW, HW and Vivienne had ran away and had been living as a family.  This makes HW even harder to marry off now than just being a divorcee with a child.  Now, she's a divorcee with a child, who had also lived with another man.  :phew:

In some ways, the Moon parents are worse than the other type of evil parents, in the other dramas.  The Moon parents are sly and insidious.  But, very brilliant, in how they create situations that seem harmless.  And, in reality, they are actually creating situations to trap their opponent into a corner.  :crazy:

That Jang Bi is something else.  He knows all the moves and takes advantage of every opportunity.  He is such a player!  I can't wait for him to be totally shock that YJ is going to be his step-sister!  hahahaha.  That should take the wind out of his sail.  BTW, does anyone else think he had some perverted thoughts, after he went back to sleep and had a big grin on his face?  blush.gif

Text preview Episode 88 (schedule to broadcast 11th October)

负责翻译如下,有错请见谅:

英心身体检查结果出来,医院说英心卵巢有大肿瘤,英心感到越来越茫然失措。

实上新宇不知道这个事实,新宇在爸爸面前要爸爸到此为止,他要跟英心赶快结婚。

(新宇要爸爸放弃操作他跟恩淑复合)

英心感觉到内疚痛苦万分,肝肠欲裂。

Young Shim went for health check up & her test result is out. The  hospital said that Young Shim as a tumour in her ovarian tube. Young Shim gradually feels more & more hopelessness. The fact that Shim  Woo hasn’t learn of the truth, Shin Woo wants to break all ties with his father as he wants to marry Young Shim (Shin Woo tells President Moon to give up all tactics to  force Eun Seok & him to rekindle). Young Shim is now ridden in guilt  then her appendix rupture

奶奶目睹慧子和硕南在一起的样子...

Halmeoni has now witness with her own eyes, Hye Ja is having a relationship with Café Proprietor

Comments from bloggers

编剧已经写出英心15年都无法生子的理由。。。天阿!

这样要英心怎办,这实在太虐了,我真的快看不下去了~~~~~~~

刚有查一下网路,如果英心那是良性卵巢囊肿,那就没关系,只要拿掉有问题的部分,还是可以生育!

希望是这样~~~~~~~编剧你一定要这麼狠吗

The script has now written the cause of reason why for the past 15 years,  Young Shim couldn’t bear a child…heavens!!!!.... With this, what is  Young Shim going to do. Isn’t this truth become too overbearing &  cruel. I really can’t bear to watch this further. I had search in the  internet that if Young Shim tumour is tested to be benign tumour in her  ovary then there is nothing to worry, just needs to remove the tumour  would be fine, but then whether that she is able to conceive a child…we  hope for the best…The scriptwriter…must you have to be so ruthless?

Blogger #2

剧这样编,到底小强cp要什么时候才能结婚啊,还想说多点他们婚后生活的剧情......

希望英心的病是一个突破.......英心知道自己的病的话有可能会离开,也能让小强意识到英心的重要。但也不能把英心编得太凄惨,,,,,不能生对女人来说太残忍了,本来英心对自己跟新宇的差距一直很自卑,如果再加上这个.....她立马逃得远远的。

那有那个僵尸到底要到什么时候才滚啊,每次有她都快进的。

If  the script is going to be scripted in this manner then when is poor  Shin Woo able to get married, I wish to see more episodes of their married life. I hope that Young Shim’s ailment will be a major turning  point…Young Shim learns about her ailment, there is a possibility that  she will leave, also this incident will allow to will Shim Woo how  importance Young Shim is to him but then they can’t write Young Shim  into such misery…to say unable to bear children is really cruel for a  woman. Young Shim already has an inferior complex over the differences  in Shim Woo & her social status, if we were to add this on top on  it, she will immediate run far away, wouldn't be to Sokcho this time.  When will that irritating Eun Seok tumble out of the scenes, each time  she appears, I will fast forward her scenes 

Text preview for Episode 89

일일연속극 [불굴의 며느리] 89

방송일자 : 2011 10 12 20 15 ~ 20 55

영심英心은 자신自己이 불임不孕일 가능可能성이阻力 높다高는 의사醫生의 말에完 신우新宇와의隨著 관계關係를 정리整理하려嘗試 한다. 막녀莫女는 석남碩南의 여자女子가 다름不同아닌非 혜자慧子였다는為什麼 사실을這個 알게認識 되고而 속으로進入 끙끙 앓는다.

은수恩淑는 영심英心 앞에서前面 오래전長期好久 신우新宇와和 찍어두었던仍然 영상英心을 보는데...

不負責翻譯如下:

英心從醫生那裡知道自己不孕的可能性高,嘗試整理與新宇的關係。

奶奶問碩南為什麼非慧子不可,不能認識別的女人嗎?奶奶嘴裡哼著唉唷,心裡難受。

恩淑在英心面前說和新宇從很久之前開始到現在仍然會繼續,英心相信...

Young Shim from the Doctor’s prognosis learns that there is a high chance that she will never get pregnant, then start to settle her relationship with Shim Woo

Halmeoni asked Café Proprietor why he insist on Hye Ja & not otherwise.  Halmeoni mutter in despair that why can't he be introduce to other women

Young Shim believes that what Eun Seok has mentioned to Young Shim before  that Shim Woo in the past to as of now is always been persistence

Note: My sister will be away till Thursday so there will be no translation from the krdrama.com source. I will highlight on the episode like before.

Archived