[Drama 2011] Indomitable Daughters-in-Law 불굴의 며느리

Guest C51236

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bimbibap

There are some changes in the text preview of Episode 57

문회장文會長에게告訴 신우新宇를 포기放棄할 수 없다沒有고 말하는說 영심英心! 혜자慧子는 홍철洪哲에게告訴 전화電話를 걸어 한국韓國으로歸為 들어오라고走進來 설득說服하고, 문회장文會長의 방해妨礙에 의해依據 좌천降職당할 위기危機에 처한處於 영심英心은 꿋꿋하게 맞선다對峙.

한편同時 혜원惠媛과 현여사賢女士의 다정한親熱親密 모습樣子姿態에 질투妒忌를 느낀感覺 세령은世玲 문회장을文會長 찾아가는데去見..

文會長告訴新宇放棄和英心的事情當他沒說過。

慧子打電話給洪哲,說服他回韓國。

文會長用降職來阻礙英心,英心處於對峙的危機。(和文會長對峙)

同時惠媛和賢女士親密的樣子,世玲感覺很妒忌,世玲見了文會長....(就是去提跟振宇沒離婚)

President Moon denies to Shin Woo that he has never said to Young Shim to break up with Shin Woo

Hye Ja calls Hong Chul and persuade him to return to Korea

President Moon threaten to demote Young Shim to hinder her. Young Shim continues with her resistance against President Moon’s confrontation is at its peak of crisis (President Moon vs Young Shim)

Meanwhile Hye Won and Myeong Joo develops closer repertoire with each other. Se Ryung is threaten and feels envious. Se Ryung goes to see Pres. Moon (to inform him that she will not divorce with Jin Woo)

(source : krdrama.com)

Guest bimbibap

Some reported changes ....

There is some changes in the Episode 58 text preview

58회 이 순간瞬间, 이 마음心底.. 평생一辈子 잊지忘记 말아停止요.

문회장文会长은 신우新宇를 태국泰国지사分公司 책임자负责人로 발령下令내고, 신우新宇는 영심英心과의 결혼结婚 문제问题를 매듭终结짓기做 전엔 절대绝对 갈 수 없다没有、不存在고 말한다说.

영심英心은 문회장文会长의 뜻을意志 짐작思量하고, 신우新宇에게告诉 잘 다녀오라고去了回来 하지만然而 마음心底은 착잡하다心乱如麻.

세령世玲은 다시 문회장文会长의 집으로回家 들어가고进去, 신우新宇는 영심英心과 함께一起 어딘가로 향向하는데..

Chinese translation can’t be vouch to be accurate

不负责翻译如下,有错请往下补正:

文会长要新宇接任泰国分公司负责人,并要新宇结束和英心的结婚问题,绝对不同意。

英心思考文会长意志,新宇告诉她,他去了就回来,但心里还是很乱。

世玲向文会长要求回文家,新宇和英心一起往某处....

President Moon wants Shin Woo to take over to Head the Thailand office’s operation and he need to end the matter regarding Shin Woo wanting to marry Young Shim as he will never approve. Young Shim ponders President Moon’s resolves and determination to the matter. Shin Woo tells her that he will leave but will return, but fear that there might be trouble

Se Ryung goes to President Moon to beg him for her return to the Moon’s household. Shin Woo and Young Shin goes off somewhere for an excursion

PS:教堂求婚這段拿掉了!韓飯說劇情臨時做了修正。。。

P.S. The Church scene where the proposal takes place has been removed. The Korean text tells that the script is currently under revision

Guest bimbibap

Highlights of Episode 57

Chinese translation can’t vouch to be accurate

英心拦下会长的车,会长生气下车,跟英心说放弃新宇,否则主播工作...。

英心说绝对不会放弃新宇,会长说了几句生气离开。

新宇打来,英心不想让新宇担心,说了些话挂断。

英心挂了电话后,跑去会长室在门口大喊,会长部属把英心拉走。

Young Shim hold on to President Moon’s car. President Moon is angry and he alight from the car then tell Young Shim to break up with Shin Woo, or else the Shopping host’s job is…… Young Shim tells Pres. Moon she will never forsake Shin Woo. President Moon rebukes a few words and left. Shin Woo calls, Young Shim doesn’t want Shin Woo to worry, say something briefly and hangs up. After Young Shim hangs up, she goes to President Moon and shouts at his room door. President Moon’s staff tries to stop her and drag her away

英心回到办公室,小三和同事一个个冷嘲热讽。

另外两位一起进来的新人担心英心,英心要他们别担心。

Young Shim return to the office. Im Ji Eun and other colleagues are giving the cold shoulder & cynical treatment. Meanwhile the two new staffs that came with Young Shim express concern for Young Shim. Young Shim assures them not to worry

振宇和惠媛聊到两人的事,振宇要惠媛和比比亚娜准备一下,惠媛很开心。

Both Jin Woo and Hye Won had a chat. Jin Woo wants to do some preparation for Hye Won and Vivianna. Hye Won is happy

奶奶、比比亚娜、顺静在房里逗天天。

Halmeoni, Vivianna and Soon Jung teasing Ban Gun’s daughter in the room

慧子和洪哲通电话,要洪哲回韩国,洪哲要妈妈放弃劝他回国。

慧子问比比亚娜怎办?洪哲似乎意思也放弃,慧子生气骂你疯了吗?

慧子还想讲下去,但洪哲挂了电话,慧子太伤心,顺静突然进来,安慰慧子。

Hye Ja and Hong Chul has a phone conversation, she wants Hong Chul to return to Korea. Hong Chul tells his Mother to give up on coaxing him to return to Korea. Then Hye Ja asked what is to become of Hye Won and Vivianna. Hong Chul on the line said that he has forsaken them. Hye Ja scolds Hong Chul that is he mad to do that. Hye Ja wants to continue with the conversation but then Hong Chul hangs up. Hye Ja is saddened. Soon Jung suddenly comes in and console Hye Ja

新宇妈把惠媛约出来,两人聊天,提到不会让振宇分家。

惠媛有点迟疑但还是回应新宇妈,新宇妈很高兴。

新宇妈提到惠媛的婆婆等,惠媛喝水呛到,赶紧敷衍过去。

世玲出现了,叫了妈妈,新宇妈说妈妈不是你该叫了吧!

世玲问振宇要和惠媛结婚吗?新宇妈说不用你管,要惠媛喝茶,世玲很生气。

Myeong Joo asked Hye Won out, both of them had a chat, then mentioned that Jin Woo will not inherit. Hye Won hesitates a while but then gave Myeong Joo a reply. Myeong Joo is pleased with Hye Won. Myeong Joo mentioned about Hye Ja’s matter. Hye Won chokes on her drink then casually change the subject. Se Ryung appears then address Myeong Joo as Mother. Myeong Joo tells that Se Ryung should address her as that. Se Ryung question and asked whether Jin Woo intends to marry Hye Won. Myeong Joo said it is none of her business then ask Hye Won to continue drinking her tea. Se Ryung is upset

会长出现在购物主播采排学习现场观摩。

英心看到会长也在,若有所思,似乎想让会长认同她。。。

President Moon appears at the Shopping Host rehearsal shoot to observe. Young Shim notice President Moon then thoughtfully wants President Moon to acknowledge her ability

惠媛回来,奶奶说慧子在房里,惠媛进去,慧子说刚跟洪哲通话了。

慧子很生气怎麼可以都不说,惠媛说对不起。

慧子牵住惠媛的手,代替洪哲跟惠媛道歉,慧子伤心落泪。

Hye Won returns. Hye Ja asked her to come to the room. Hye Won goes in then Hye Ja mentioned that she has spoke to Hong Chul on the phone. Hye Ja is upset that Hye Won didn’t mentioned anything about the matter. Hye Won apologize. Hye Ja holds Hye Won’s hand then apologize to Hye Won on Hong Chul’s behalf, Hye Ja is saddened to tears

硕南拿出礼物,结果姑姑来了,硕南赶快收起,姑姑问那什麼?硕南说什麼都不是,进店里。

姑姑喝咖啡,提到两个儿媳妇都有新对象了,姑姑暗示自己。。。

Café Proprietor takes out the gift, in the end, Geum Shil came. Café Proprietor quickly hides the gift. Geum Shil queries what is it. Café Proprietor brushes it off as nothing then went back to his café. Geum Shil had coffee then mentioned that the both Hye Ja’s daughter in law has new beau. Geum Shil is dropping hint for herself

英心写了大字报站在公司门口,以前电话谘询的同事过来问怎麼回事?

同事们帮助英心,将大字报拍照并且上传上网。

Young Shim writes a large font banner at stood at the company entrance, her previous call centre colleague came to asked what has happened. The colleagues wants to help Young Shim. The large font banner got posted on the net and went viral

世玲回想妈妈的态度,又想到三人开心的逛家具店,世玲有了决定离开酒店房间。

Se Ryung recalls Myeong Joo’s attitude towards her then recalls the three (Jin Woo, Hye Won & Vivianna) of them happily goes for furniture shopping. Se Ryung makes a decision to leave hotel room

会长部属来说英心的举动得到认同,会长生气。

世玲来了,会长问什麼事?世玲下跪,希望跟振宇复合。

会长问突然这样是怎麼了?世玲开始解释。。。

世玲提到自己爸爸,摆哀兵策略,又哭了,大概说他只剩下振宇可以依靠之类。

会长叹口气。。。

Pres. Moon’s staff that Young Shim’s act is getting public acceptance and acknowledgment. President Moon is angry. Se Ryung comes to see President Moon as President Moon asked what does she want. Se Ryung kneels before President Moon then ask that she hope to reunited with Jin Woo again. President Moon suddenly asked what does she means as Se Ryung explains to Pres. Moon. Se Ryung mentioned about her own father, putting on the “underdog” strategy, she shed tears, probably that Jin Woo is now the only person left that she can depend and rely on. President Moon sighs

比比亚娜提到社长叔叔,惠媛要比比亚娜小声点。

比比亚娜说很喜欢社长叔叔。

Vivianna mentioned Jin Woo as Hye Won wants Vivianna to keep her voice down. Vivianna said that she likes Jin Woo

世玲回到文家了,新宇媽要她出去。

世玲说他没有跟振宇离婚,新宇妈说你想怎样就怎样吗?

世玲说爸爸同意他跟振宇重新开始,新宇妈气极败坏!

Se Ryung return to the Moon residence. Myeong Joo wants her to get out of the house. Se Ryung claims that she didn’t divorce Jin Woo yet. Myeong Joo question what Se Ryung’s intention. Se Ryung tells that President Moon has agree that she and Jin Woo can start all over again. Myeong Joo is really upset

其他主播告诉小三吴英心在楼下举大字报抗议。

新宇回来了,看到英心在举大字报问这是怎麼回事?

英心不敢回答,沈默喝手中的饮料。

新宇把英心带会长办公室问怎麼回事?

会长假装不知道问部属这是怎麼了?把部属骂了一顿之后,要部属恢复英心工作。

英心已经完全感受到会长的两面手法了。。。

The other colleagues at the broadcast dept inform Im Jin Eun that Young Shim is downstairs staging a protest with a banner. Shin Woo returns then sees Young Shim staging the protest then asked what has happened. Young Shim dare not answer, quietly drinks her beverage in her hand. Shin Woo brings Young Shim to President Moon’s office then asked what has happened. President Moon pretend that he has no knowledge of the matter then goes to reprimand his staff for the blunder, then asked the staff to reinstate Young Shim. Young Shim already completely understands President Moon “Double agent” tactics

妈妈打给振宇,振宇说什麼????

振宇回到家问世玲,世玲说对不起,振宇把世玲拖出去,刚好爸爸回来了。

爸爸要振宇跟世玲继续一起,振宇发抖回答。

Myeong Joo calls Jin Woo as Jin Woo is surprised. Jin Woo returns home and question Se Ryung as Se Ryung apologize to him. Jin Woo drag Se Ryung out, just as Pres. Moon returns home. Pres. Moon want Jin Woo to continues to be with Se Ryung. Jin Woo is shock to reply

惠媛等待振宇来接,可是振宇还没出现。

英心回到办公室,小三又过来给英心增加工作作业了。

Hye Won waits for Jin Woo to come pick them, but Jin Woo didn’t turn up. Young Shim returns to the office. Im Ji Eun comes over and add extra workload on Young Shim

新宇和英心在车上,新宇提到刚刚的事情。

英心不敢跟新宇提爸爸的事,快速带过,说到小三,英心又喘口气。

Shin Woo and Young Shim in the car. Shin Woo mentioned the incident that just happened. Young Shim dare not mentioned about Pres Moon’s matter to Shin Woo, then in passing mentioned about Im Ji Eun, Young Shim relief over the change of topic

惠媛还是等不到振宇,英心和新宇回到满月堂看到惠媛。

惠媛不敢跟两人说,新宇和英心离去后,惠媛继续等待并打电话给振宇。

振宇接了,振宇提到突然有事无法履约了,挂掉电话!振宇在车上很难过。。。

Hye Won waits for Jin Woo who didn’t appear as Young Shim and Shin Woo return to Manwoldang to see Hye Won waiting outside. Hye Won dare not mentioned to Young Shim and Shin Woo after Young Shim & Shin Woo leaves, Hye Won continues to wait then gave Jin Woo a call. Jin Woo answer then Jin Woo said that something came up that he no choice to make it for the appointment then hangs up. Jin Woo is really distraught in his car

妍静看到阪君来上班了很高兴,摸摸阪君额头,厨房长又出来乱两人。

阪君到满月堂把天天接回家,阪君很谢谢妍静,阪君离去,妍静微笑看著两人离去的背影。

Yun Jung sees that Ban Gun has already report to work and is happy then touches his forehead. Kitchen chief comes out and interrupts them. Ban Gun goes to Manwoldang to pick up his daughter then he thanked Yun Jung. After Ban Gun leaves, Yun Jung smiles as she sees both of them off

英心想起会长说的话,摇摇头振作。

第二天早餐,世玲准备了早餐,新宇吓到,新宇妈郁闷摇头。

爸爸问你老公呢?世玲说不在。。。

新宇想问,被爸爸阻止说吃饭吧!

Young Shim recalls President Moon’s words then shakes her head to be strong. The next day at breakfast, Se Ryung prepares breakfast. Shin Woo is taken aback. Myeong Joo shakes her head in upset. President Moon asked Se Ryung where is her husband. Se Ryung said that Jin Woo is not in the house. Shin Woo wants to ask but Pres. Moon stop him and asked him to have his breakfast

惠媛到社长办公室看到振宇躺在沙发上,问怎麼了?

世玲出现了,拿了早餐来给振宇!振宇生气骂世玲,要她出去。

惠媛似乎了解了。。。

Hye Won comes to Jin Woo’s office and see Jin Woo lying on the sofa then asked him what is the matter. Se Ryung appears at the office then brought the breakfast to give to Jin Woo. Jin Woo is angry then scolds Se Ryung then asked her to get out. Hye Won now understands

新宇说爸爸又找了他们,英心说突然什麼事?

两人进办公室,爸爸跟新宇说要他接任泰国分公司负责人。

新宇跟英心吓到~~~~~~~~~

Shin Woo said that President Moon is looking for them. Young Shim queries the matter why the suddenly. The both of them went to this office. President Moon wants Shin Woo to take over and head the Thailand operation. Shin Woo and Young Shim are shocked

今日结束。

The End

Preview of Episode 58

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/vod/index.html?kind=image&progCode=1002603100081100000&pagesize=5&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

58集预告:

新宇和英心就新宇要去泰国的事情讨论,英心似乎要新宇放心去吧!

Shin Woo & Young Shim discuss his departure to Thailand. Young Shim rest assure Shin Woo to go

世玲跟惠媛继续对抗。。。

Se Ryung & Hye Won has some exchange of words

新宇妈跟世玲吵架。

Myeong Joo argues with Se Ryung that she couldn’t care less about Se Ryung

硕南跑来满月堂要帮助慧子。(他大概知道慧子承受太多事情)

Café Proprietor goes to Manwoldang to roll up his sleeves to help Hye Ja. Café Proprietor

knows that Hye Ja is under a lot of duress lately. Hye Ja said that Café Proprietor will get into trouble if someone finds that he is here

姑姑问硕南来做什麼?

Geum Shil comes into the kitchen then queries what is Café Proprietor doing here

振宇、惠媛帮比比亚娜庆祝生日。

Jin Woo and Hye Won celebrate Vivianna’s birthday and said that it is a great outing

新宇带英心去逛街,然后两人到了教堂,新宇求婚!

Shin Woo propose to Young Shim on the street then bring her to a church then recite his marriage vows to Young Shim in church

(Source : krdrama.com)

Guest bimbibap

My Favourite Scene of Episode 50

Myeong Joo marched in as Hye Ja was surprised to see Myeong Joo that she stand in between Myeong Joo and Oh Young Shim

Hye Ja: What is this…again!!!...Who permit you to enter this house?

Myeong Joo: Move aside!!!....I didn’t come to look for you…I came to see your daughter-in-law

Oh Young Shim: What is the reason that you are looking for me?

Myeong Joo slapped Oh Young Shim

Myeong Joo: Wretched wench!!!

Hye Ja: What are you doing!!!

Myeong Joo: Wretched Widow, how dare you seduce my son to come & live in with you?

Oh Young Shim: What with live in…I never thought of that at all

Myeong Joo: Ah!...I have just heard…how can you lied in front of my eyes without even blinking

Hye Ja threw the container of cut vegetable and drenched Myeong Joo with it

Myeong Joo: Yah!!!....Cha Hye Ja!!!

Hye Ja: If you ever lay another finger at my daughter in law…I will not let this stand

Myeong Joo: This…Are you crazy?....

Hye Ja: I will not allow you to create commotion here…leave my house at once

Myeong Joo: This…crazy…

Halmeoni came out to see the commotion

Halmeoni: I say…why in the house need to argue?

Myeong Joo: How are you, Orrishin?....

Myeong Joo probe around as she sit down

Myeong Joo: This house…is the Harabeonim currently not in residence

Halmeoni: Yes, he is…Harabeoji…a long time ago has already gone to the nether world

Myeong Joo: Yes…then it was not proper of me to bring this up…then it means that Halmeoni is also…

Myeong Joo stopped short to finish her sentence. Oh Young Shim brought out some refreshment beverages then served as Myeong Joo looked at the three women

Myeong Joo: Ah!...That..this means that the three generations are all widows

Halmeoni just stared at Myeong Joo. Hye Ja pinched Myeong Joo

Hye Ja: You wench, are you going to clam that mouth of yours?

Myeong Joo: If this has cause any grievance, I apologize, Orrishin, it is that I was taken by surprise therefore…

Oh Young Shim about to leave

Myeong Joo: I say…I came here to come looking for you, who ask you to get up?

Hye Ja: Just sit down

Halmeoni: Although this is a house of daughters-in-law without husbands but I do understand that I am still the authority of this household and oversee this child therefore a scene that just happened that you have reacted physically contact, do you think I can forgive that action, therefore please refrains your action

Myeong Joo: This is because that I was really overwhelm…I am sorry…Orrishin

Halmeoni: Fine…what the purpose that has brought you here?

Myeong Joo drank up her tea before talking again

Myeong Joo: This is driving me crazy…I have spent my lifetime to raise and nurture a precious son but then goes to have a relationship with a widow granddaughter-in-law of this residence…you say…how are you doing to do about that…No matter how much they like each other…if it was not mean to be, why proceed into the matter, isn’t that so, how can a person live without any conscience…to me this is of course but then when Shin Woo’s Father whom his father has high expectation towards Shin Woo get to learn of this truth, my house will be in chaos and a war zone…if he was to know that his precious son Shin Woo was having a relationship with this “Widow”, he will definitely collapse in faint

Hye Ja tried to nudge Myeong Joo to stop

Hye Ja: Wretched wench!!!...do you need to use “widow” in every sentence you construct?

Halmeoni: Just hearing you that you use “widow” in the sentence of yours, in this said Widow’s ears hearing that, my mood is really unhappy

Myeong Joo: Ah! Really…although it was not done on purpose…I am really sorry..Orrishin…even though coming back to that, Halmeoni, please clarify on the matter to allow you granddaughter in law understand the matter

Halmeoni: Nowadays the youngster don’t even want to listen to their parents, even the parents disapprove the marriage, will they adhere to what the parents say

Myeong Joo: Then I dare say that what Halmeoni is saying that you approve of this marriage

Halmeoni: My grandson is no longer here, what eligible right or authority that this Halmeoni has to discuss whether to approval or disapproval towards the granddaughter in law…this is what I had to say on matter…please leave…I am now old..I don’t have any energy to entertain guest…just chatting, I am already tired and weary…just leave…

Halmeoni got up and went to her room

Myeong Joo: Wait a moment

Halmeoni: What are you waiting, sent off the guest

Hye Ja: Yes, Eomeoni…

Myeong Joo: No…just wait…wait up…how can you just avoid the matter like that, Orrishin…what do you mean in your intention that you are going to just going to stare to see the both of them lived in together

Hye Ja: Keep Quiet…and come with me…

Myeong Joo: Let go of me

Hye Ja dragged the reluctant Myeong Joo out of Manwoldang

Myeong Joo: I know…I know…this is really

Oh Young Shim just sat there, perplexed. Hye Ja pushed Myeong Joo out of Manwoldang gates

Hye Ja: Get out!...Get out!

Myeong Joo: Do you think I came all the way here to listen to these words, therefore what is your intention, do you wish to cause tumult in my family is that so…come to your sense…before I enter into my coffin, I will never approve of this marriage

Hye Ja: Whether you approve or disapprove, that is your problem…don’t you ever come to my house again

Myeong Joo: Why should I not, even if it is 100 times or even 1000 times until I can trample this house to the ground

Hye Ja: Is that so…then it is all up to you but then however, if you were to come to this house again, then I will tell your son and also your husband to tell them about your past

Myeong Joo: My past?...What is in my past?

Hye Ja: What can that be?...Of course the incident that you stole a 100 sack of rice from my family & fled with it

Myeong Joo: If you dare to utter a word to my family, then I will definitely sue you for defamation of my reputation

Hye Ja: Aigoo!....You can mentioned defamation of reputation, do you know what is defamation of reputation

Myeong Joo: Then what about you?

Myeong Joo shouldered butt Hye Ja

Myeong Joo: How dare you discredit me?...Do you think that I don’t know what it is?

Hye Ja: If you dare to touch me…again…wretched wench…

Both ladies started to push each other as Oh Young Shim came in between them and tried to pacify the feuding ladies

Oh Young Shim: Both of you don’t so this, just calm down

Myeong Joo: Don’t you dare touch me…do you think I am afraid of you?...I am someone that is magnanimous minded…this down trodden house, I am too lazy to come

Hye Ja: Child…we will go in…then shut and locked the gate behind you..Aigoo!

Hye Ja went into the house

Myeong Joo: Wretched wench!!!

Oh Young Shim: Goodbye…Madam

Oh Young Shim went in as Myeong Joo was left outside in dead upset

Myeong Joo: Aigoo!....three generations of widows in one household…living their lives looking at each other, is really strange…really dismal…spit!...spit!

Myeong Joo walked off

Moon Shin Woo called Oh Young Shim

Moon Shin Woo: It is I, Young Shim ssi, how are you feeling?

Oh Young Shim: I am fine…don’t need for you to worry

Moon Shin Woo: You don’t sound well, did something happened…were you reprimanded by Halmeoni?

Oh Young Shim: It is of course understandable that I will be reprimand

Moon Shin Woo: It will be in a while then I will be off work, I will come to your house then just come out, there is something I need you to see

Oh Young Shim: A need for me to see

Moon Shin Woo: When you see it, you will understand

Oh Young Shim: But then Shin Woo ssi, is it perhaps by chance that you have done something to have your Mother misunderstood on a matter

Moon Shin Woo: What do you mean?

Oh Young Shim: According to your Mother….Shin Woo ssi wants to live-in with me…what is going on here?

Moon Shin Woo: Is it perhaps by chance you met my Mother?

Oh Young Shim: Just now…she came over to the house

Moon Shin Woo: Firstly let me settle my work at the office then I will come over to your house, when we met, we will speak of this

Oh Young Shim: I know

Moon Shin Woo: Don’t you worry about the matter, just let me handle the matter…we will meet at your house

Hye Won & Hong Chul’s conversation

Jin Woo came into the room to see Hye Won was on the phone

Hye Won: What are you saying there…how can you be so direct & straight forward to say that you now have a woman…therefore you are now being mesmerize by that woman, so now you want to discard Vivianna and I are like a pairs of old shoes…wouldn’t it perhaps at the time you brought up the subject for the divorce, it is not because of the bankruptcy but this was just a plan from the start

Hong Chul hung up

Hye Won: Hello!... Hello!... Hello!...

Hye Won broke down in tears in such pain as Jin Woo came to comfort with a hug.

Jin Woo: Hye Won ssi…

Moon Shin brought Oh Young Shim to the officetel

Oh Young Shim: What place is this?

Moon Shin Woo: Just go in and you will know

Oh Young Shim: Wouldn’t it perhaps….Shin Woo ssi…?

Moon Shin Woo: Just come in….

Moon Shin Woo showed Oh Young Shim the furnished officetel

Moon Shin Woo: Here after, this is Young Shim ssi’s residence that you will live in

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi?

Moon Shin Woo: Although it is consider family kin, I still can’t tolerate that you are now accepting the brunt of the mistreatment…from now onwards, I want to be Young Shim ssi’s ace card, I will not allow Young Shim ssi to be bullied

Oh Young Shim: It seems that Shin Woo ssi has slight misunderstanding, the treatment that Halmeoni & Eomeoni towards me is not because they hate me that they are mistreating me…this is because that during all this time, they had cherish and rely on me, please don’t misunderstand them

Moon Shin Woo: Therefore you will accept to succumbs their pressure and unfairness and continues to live in your in-law household…when do you wish to carry on living there?

Oh Young Shim: Until they can render me forgiveness

Moon Shin Woo: If until that time, I am not around, what are you to do?

Oh Young Shim: Just be understanding on my perspective on the matter…it is the family that I spent 15 years of my life with

Moon Shin Woo: I understand…but this house…will always welcome you to stay…so if you are weary, no matter when you can stay here, do you understand?

Oh Young Shim nodded

Oh Young Shim: I will…but then when was it that you prepare all this furnishing?

Moon Shin Woo: It is after receiving Yun Jung’s alert…I started with the furnishing

Oh Young Shim: I say…the matter of looking for the officetel then to furnish the place, you can accomplish that in half a day

Moon Shin Woo: It was really fun…I really don’t have the slightest interest in shopping but just thinking that these items will be use by Young Shim ssi, I don’t feel fatigue at all

Oh Young Shim: Thank you very much

Moon Shin Woo: It is only now you know…that the Man who love you have great capabilities…just go and take a look…if anything that you should need, I will get it prepared for you at once

Oh Young Shim: Today, I am really touch by your actions…In this world the person who understands my needs, without a do and condition to do this for me…it is very blissful…today I have discover that. Thank you very much…Shin Woo ssi…I am really happy

Moon Shin Woo hugged Oh Young Shim

Moon Shin Woo returned home. Myeong Joo waited for Shin Woo

Myeong Joo: You…you…now…where did you return from

Moon Shin Woo: Of course I just return from a date with Young Shim ssi

Myeong Joo held Moon Shin Woo back

Myeong Joo: Are you going to be so straight forwards in this matter?…Do you know that because of you, your Mother is really mournful that in front of you, she is about to die?

Moon Shin Woo: You are not allow to go to Young Shim’s house again

Myeong Joo: That petty girl has report this to you

Moon Shin Woo: If you are to go to Young Shim ssi’s in law’s residence once again, I will alter my perspective and mindset on the matter…this is the truth…Mother

Myeong Joo: Change your perspective and mindset?...What do you mean by saying that?...

Moon Shin Woo walked away as Myeong Joo held Shin Woo back again

Myeong Joo: You…I had heard that…lately you went around asking for officetel…do you want to live-in with that “widow” together?

Moon Shin Woo: Who knows?...If you continue to go against the rules, I don’t know or wouldn’t vouch what I will become…therefore don’t go and seek her out again

Myeong Joo: Wait…wait a moment…then if I were to say..did the “widow” say anything else

Moon Shin Woo: What else is there? …wouldn't it perhaps, Mother again has..when to their house and create a scene

Myeong Joo: That wench…how can she said that Mother has cause a scene…it is not that…in regards to me..did they also mentioned…something in my past…regards to a dispute, did she bring this up

Moon Shin Woo: It was not said

Myeong Joo: I know…go upstairs..quickly

Moon Shin Woo went upstairs as Myeong Joo pondered

Myeong Joo: This is not right…Hye Ja that wretch definitely has mentioned to her widow daughter in law of hers about my past…that widow’s mouth…compare to what I has imagine seems to be tight lipped

The women folk of Manwoldang except Halmeoni gathered at the living room

Kim Yun Jung: How can this be possible?…Why you need to chase Eonni out of the house? ..Eonni is our family kin

Kim Soon Jung: I also…think that to allow Eonni to move out this house, it seems that it is a little out of line

Geum Shil: Even though it is so but to thoroughly consider Mother’s perspective point of view…what she said it not all completely that unreasonable…suppose to died in this house then goes to remarry to a new Man, this matter in her perspective, wouldn’t be a little inappropriate…what is Eonni view on the matter

Confucian teaching when a woman marries to a family, she is consider the family member of the member and even if she dies would be as that family member’s ghost

Hye Ja: Yes it is…in Eomeoni’s perspective, this is what she may think

Hye Won: You can’t just put it this way, Eomeoni…

Hye Ja is taken aback that Hye Won's voice in the matter

Geum Shil: Omo!...look at this child…what are you looking so serious that you are now reprimanded us…then what are your thought on the matter….?

Hye Won: I had already mentioned this to Hyungnim (Young Shim)…honestly speaking in the way of the modern society where is there a foolish daughter-in-law, whose husband is no longer around still stay in her in-law household

Hye Ja stared at Hye Won

Hye Won: Although it is said that Hyungnim has nowhere else to go to…said it simply that she can always go & find a small lodging then to live there alone…but to stay at her late husband’s household except to live with her grandmother-in-law and Mother-in-law, I felt that it is wrong in sincerity to hinder towards Hyungnim's quality of life…..Now that Halmeoni wants Hyungnim to move out, actually she can’t understand Hyungnim's heartfelt and I who is witness this at the sideline, in the same status as her being a daughter-in-law, it is really upsetting

Kim Yun Jung: It looks like second sister-in-law during this time has a lot of complains

Geum Shil: Yah…perhaps you do have other idea to the matter?

Hye Won: What?

Geum Shil: You suddenly debate this so strongly, I feel it is really strange, whether or not that later you and Hong Chul would have something amiss then you will go seek someone else to remarry, afraid that the family members disapprove therefore you are now testing the ground for possibilities

Hye Ja: Gumo, you are really

Geum Shil: Aigoo!...”Gumo, you are really” there goes without saying…I sense some smell in this

Hye Won: It is not that

Kim Yun Jung: Fine…fine…let put this to a vote to decide…the person who agrees that eldest sister-in-law to move out of this house, raise her…hand

Hye Ja halfheartedly raise her hand

Geum Shil: Then those who wish for niece in law to remain at this house with us.. raise her…hand

Hye Won: If Hyungnim was willing to move out, then there is nothing to say to that but however she is being chase out then I oppose

Geum Shil: Then…how about…. can’t be chased out… raise her…hand

Geum Shil and the rest raised their hand including Vivianna while Hye Ja half raised her hand and Geum Shil queried her hand raise

Geum Shil: I do say that this little thing do want her say in this…but then Eonni…what is this then…what is this…you are not handicapped

Hye Ja: Is there something on the gas stove

Hye Ja walked away to the kitchen

Geum Shil: Then…everybody…we all have the same opinion…then means we towards the chasing out of niece-in-law vote to oppose the motion..now we have established the majority, the vote is to oppose, we stand united in this

All: Aja… Aja… Aja… Aja… Aja…!!!!

All of them rallied in cheers. Oh Young Shim wept at the women folk support for her

Oh Young Shim at the office

Oh Young Shim: Yes…thank you for shopping with us…yes…Mr Customer…hope you have a nice day

Oh Young Shim received a call as she recognized the caller. Oh Young Shim took a deep breath

Oh Young Shim: Hello…yes

Chauffeur Byeon opened the door for Myeong Joo. Moon Shin Woo was on the road in his car notice his mother’s car then saw Myeong Joo alighted from the car and going into the café

Moon Shin Woo: Why is Mother doing here?

Oh Young Shim waited for Myeong Joo at the café and stood up to greet her

Myeong Joo: Sit down

Oh Young Shim: Yes…

Myeong Joo: Why have I call you out, probably you had already guess what it is?

Oh Young Shim: Yes…

Myeong Joo: We already said aplenty over the matter, so I will be brief..compare to what I gave previously to that wretched wench Hye Ja…Ah!...not right…Ajumma’s Mother-in-law, I am giving not double but triple of that amount

Myeong Joo passed the envelope to Oh Young Shim

Myeong Joo: We will now end this matter….

Myeong Joo got up but got a shock to see Moon Shin Woo coming in as she sat back into her chair

Myeong Joo: Aigoo!...Son?....How can you such a petty woman that you need to inform our Shin Woo about this that I came to see you?

Oh Young Shim was surprised to see Moon Shin Woo

Oh Young Shim: Why are you here…Shin Woo ssi?

Moon Shin Woo looked at the envelope’s content

Moon Shin Woo: This…only this much…that is not correct…do you think that you could use such a small amount of money to have Young Shim ssi break up with me…didn’t you value your son a little too low on the price, isn’t this too miserly….Mother?

Myeong Joo: What are you saying…Brat….

Myeong Joo was left speechless

Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim return to the office

Moon Shin Woo: Why are being disobedient, our Young Shim ssi…what did I say…if my Mother call you, you must first inform me of the matter, just now if I was not around, what are you to do?

Oh Young Shim: What can I possible do…of course I will gladly accept the money offered

Moon Shin Woo: What?

Oh Young Shim: I am just toying

Guest bimbibap

Highlight of Episode 58

会长要新宇去泰国分公司,新宇变脸说对不起,无法去。

新宇说要先跟英心结婚,爸爸有点生气,不过新宇一直坚持,会长开始转而问英心。

英心顺著会长的意,会长很高兴。

President Moon wants Shin Woo to go to Thailand to take over the branch office there. Shin Woo expression change then apologize that he does not want to go. Shin Woo tells his father that he is going to marry Young Shim. President Moon is upset but Shin Woo chose to be steadfast on his stand, then President Moon turns to Young Shim to ask. Young Shim concurs and goes along with President Moon’s wishes. President Moon is happy

新宇英心回到办公室,新宇生气英心怎麼会愿意让他去。

新宇牵起英心的手,说他会每天想她。

英心给新宇安定心情,新宇抱了英心,突然小三打电话来找,英心赶快离去。

Shin Woo and Young Shim returns to his office. Shin Woo is upset that why Young Shim is so willing to allow him to go to Thailand willing. Shin Woo holds Young Shim’s hand then said that every day, he will think of her. Young Shim tries to appease Shin Woo’s feeling in comfort. Shin Woo hugs Young Shim, suddenly Im Ji Eun calls to look for Young Shim. Young Shim hurriedly leaves the office

小三开始骂英心,英心微笑以对,小三走后,英心喘了口气,仍然微笑给自己鼓励。

Im Ji Eun starts to scold Young Shim. Young Shim just smiles and agrees. After Im Ji Eun left, Young Shim breathes a sigh of relief then smiles to herself for encouragement

世玲从酒店把行李带出,遇见惠媛,告诉惠媛要回文家,惠媛问真心的吗?

世玲说,嗯~真心的。世玲最后要惠媛好好想一想跟振宇之间。

Se Ryung packs her baggage and check out from the hotel then meets Hye Won. Se Ryung informs Hye Won that she is returning to Moon’s household. Hye Won asked whether Se Ryung is really sincere about the matter. Se Ryung affirms that she is indeed sincere. Se Ryung in the end asked Hye Won to give some thought over her current relationship with Jin Woo

世玲把行李搬回家,新宇妈挡在门口不给世玲进去,突然有电话来,新宇妈接电话之间,世玲进房了。

Se Ryung brings her luggage and move into the house. Myeong Joo block the entrance path and will not allow Se Ryung to enter then suddenly the phone rings, Myeong Joo picks up the phone and Se Ryung goes into the room

慧子沮丧的走进厨房,奶奶问怎麼了?慧子说没事。

奶奶提到咖啡店长,奶奶约了硕南请吃顿饭,要慧子准备。

硕南来到满月堂,奶奶开心迎接,硕南递上花盆给奶奶。

慧子端了午餐出来,硕南想帮忙,慧子说不用。

几个人坐下开心用餐,慧子有点担心。

Hye Ja feels dejected and goes to the kitchen. Halmeoni asked her what has happened. Hye Ja brushes as nothing. Halmeoni mentioned Café Proprietor. Halmeoni has invited Café Proprietor over to the house to have a meal and ask Hye Ja to prepare the meal. Café Proprietor comes to Manwoldang, Halmeoni happily greets him. Café Proprietor brought a bouquet of flower for Halmeoni. Hye Ja brings out the lunch to the dining. Café Proprietor offer to help her but Hye Ja said there is no need. The few of them sat down and eat happily. Hye Ja has her concerns

吃完餐后,慧子在洗碗,硕南进来要帮忙,慧子要他不用帮,硕南坚持,让慧子坐下休息。

姑姑出现了,问硕南怎在这边?慧子说奶奶邀请来的。

After the meal, Hye Ja goes & wash up the dishes. Café Proprietor comes into the kitchen and offer to help. Hye Ja tells him there is no need for him to help. Café Proprietor insist and asked Hye Ja to sit down and take a rest. Geum Shil comes in then asked why is Café Proprietor here at Manwoldang. Hye Ja tells Geum Shil that Halmeoni has invited him over

会长告诉新宇妈新宇要去泰国,新宇妈说他才从美国回来多久,为什麼叫他去泰国?

问会长是不是因为那个寡妇?会长终於向新宇妈透露了用意,新宇妈高兴极了。

会长要新宇妈安心,他会处理。

President Moon informs Myeong Joo that Shin Woo will be going to Thailand. Myeong Joo said that Shin Woo just came back from United States not so long ago, why did President Moon ask Shin Woo to go to Thailand, then question whether or not it is because of that ‘widow” (Young Shim). President Moon finally reveals what his actually intention to Myeong Joo. Myeong Joo is thrilled. President Moon assures his wife to rest her mind at ease. President Moon said that he will settle the matter

新宇送英心回家,问英心他真的去泰国没关系吗?

英心要新宇安心去,新宇舍不得抱了英心,英心要他回去吧!新宇说就一下...舍不得分开!

Shin Woo sent Young Shim home then asked whether it is alright for her that he goes to Thailand. Young Shim wants Shin Woo to go to Thailand with ease. Shin Woo is reluctant then hugs Young Shim. Young Shim asked Shin Woo to go home. Shin Woo asked for a moment while longer that he is reluctant to leave

早上新宇跟爸爸提到英心。

会长又把英心约到办公室,英心说绝对不会跟新宇分手,英心说我出去了。

会长表情生气叹口气。

In the morning, Shin Woo mentioned Young Shim to President Moon. President Moon asked Young Shim to come to the office. Young Shim said that she will never break up with Shin Woo then she left. President Moon is angry and fuming

英心到新宇办公室,要新宇真的不用担心。

Young Shim goes to Shin Woo’s office then assure Shin Woo that he really needn’t worry

振宇进办公室,不是惠媛打扫,振宇担心。

Jin Woo comes to the office then finds that it is not Hye Won who is doing the cleaning. Jin Woo is worried

妍静收到阪君收的花束,阪君说这些日子很谢谢妍静,要她不要有负担收下。

妍静很开心,闻了闻花束说真好~~~~~~~厨房长在旁边快气死!

Yun Jung received a bouquet from Ban Gun. Ban Gun wanted to thanked Yun Jung for her help during this time. Ban Gun asked Yun Jung accept the bouquet without any burden. Yun Jung is happy then smell the flowers in the bouquet and said it is really nice. Kitchen Chef at the side is angry

世玲送上果汁给新宇妈,新宇妈生气不接受,说要出去。

世玲问去哪?新宇妈说跟儿媳妇惠媛见面,世玲忍住不生气。

Se Ryung gives Myeong Joo a glass of fruit juice. Myeong is angry & will not accept then said that she is going out. Se Ryung queries where is Myeong Joo going. Myeong Joo then said that she is going to meet up with her daughter in law Hye Won. Se Ryung endure this in & not seen to be upset

惠媛在家里打扫,慧子要她坐下谈谈,惠媛说她不离开满月堂,慧子很高兴。

慧子很感谢惠媛,惠媛表情尴尬,有电话來了,惠媛接电话。

Hye Won is housekeeping at home. Hye Won want her to sit down and talk. Hye Won tells Hye Ja that she will not be leaving Manwoldang. Hye Ja is happy. Hye Ja is grateful to Hye Won. Hye Won’s expression is slightly awkward then her phone rings and Hye Won goes to answer the phone

新宇妈到了硕南咖啡店喝口果汁,跟硕男聊起来。

惠媛到了,新宇妈要惠媛多担待,会想办法。

硕南觉得奇怪。。。

Myeong Joo comes to Café Proprietor café to drink fruit juice then had a chat with Café Proprietor. Hye Won arrives, then Myeong Joo wants Hye Won to have some patience & wait a while longer, she will think of a solution. Café Proprietor finds this strange

新宇妈把惠媛送回家,惠媛感觉失落坐在旁边。

新宇妈看见慧子从满月堂出来要司机停下,又开始说慧子跟硕南如何。。。

最后高兴的提到新宇要去泰国分公司,慧子非常担心。

Myeong Joo sent Hye Won home. Hye Won feel lost sitting next to Myeong Joo. Myeong Joo notice Hye Ja coming out from Manwoldang then asked her chauffeur to stop then starts to tell that Hye Ja is having something with Café Proprietor. Then finally happily she mentioned about Shin Woo going to Thailand to take over the branch company. Hye Ja is worried

新宇到英心办公室把英心带走,其他主播窃窃私语。

两人去逛街,拍了大头贴,看电影,英心睡著了,新宇亲吻了英心的额头。

Shin Woo comes to the office and takes Young Shim away, the others in the broadcasting dept whisper in gossip. Both of them in the streets..shot passport photos, watch a movie. Young Shim doze off, Shin Woo kisses her forehead

振宇打给比比亚娜,提到生日,振宇听到之后,要比比亚娜把妈妈带出来。

三人一起庆生拍照留念,振宇送上礼物(衣服)给比比亚娜。

惠媛很感谢振宇,但有点无奈,振宇问说你不相信我吗?惠媛无语沈默。

惠媛最后还是说了相信!可振宇感觉失望离开。。。

世玲打给惠媛,继续互相言语伤害。

Jin Woo calls Vivianna then she mentioned about birthday, after Jin Woo hear this, he asked Vivianna that she needs to bring her mother out. The three of them celebrate the birthday then take photos for memories. Jin Woo give a present (clothes) to Vivianna. Hye Won thanked Jin Woo but then looks a little helpless. Jin Woo asked Hye Won that whether she has any trust in him or not. Hye Won is silence. Se Ryung calls Hye Won then continues with their bitter exchanges of words

新宇带英心到教堂,英心说来这里做什麼?

英心看到两枚戒指,新宇要给英心承诺。

英心很感动,眼睛泛泪,新宇跪下了,拿出戒指给英心戴上。

英心感动的哭了,英心也跪下帮新宇戴上戒指,新宇将英心的手拉近靠著胸口,并对著神像发誓。

两人KISS~~~~

Shin Woo brings Young Shim to the church, then Young Shim asked why Shin Woo has taken her here to this place. Young Shim sees two rings then Shin Woo recites his promise. Young Shim is moved and touched then tears rolls from her eyes. Shin Woo kneels before her then takes the ring and wears it for her. Young Shim is so moved that she cries then Young Shim kneels down and wear the ring for Shin Woo. Shin Woo brings Young Shim towards his chest then in front of God as his witness he pledge his vows to Young Shim…the both kiss

今日结束。

The end

Episode 59 teaser

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/vod/index.html?kind=image&progCode=1002603100082100000&pagesize=5&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

Myeong Joo queries Moon Shin Woo is wearing a ring. Moon Shin Woo said that he has promise and vow to marry Oh Young Shim. Myeong Joo ask who gave him that permission to do so

Oh Young Shim shows her ring to Hye Won as she is happy that Moon Shin Woo has propose to Oh Young Shim. Oh Young Shim then enquires the ring that Hye Won is wearing on her finger

Se Ryung asked Hye Won to keep away from Jin Woo. Hye Won said that it is not up to her to do that

Hye Ja goes to see Café Proprietor where Café Proprietor give her a present then helps to wear the necklace for Hye Ja’s neck. Geum Shil comes in and Hye Ja goes into hiding and asked Café Proprietor not to let Geum Shil know about their acquaintance

Oh Young Shim show off her culinary (knife) skill in her Shopping host broadcast as she confidently do well in her performance telling that this is the acknowledgement from a daughter-in-law from the traditional household with 300 years history background. Im Ji Eun just dumbly stands next to Oh Young Shim. The studio room is ecstatic in happiness. Pres. Moon & Moon Shin Woo watch the broadcast. President Moon praise Oh Young Shim

Hye Ja and Vivianna is outside Manwoldang as Vivianna calls out to Myeong Joo as Myeong Joo happily carries Vivianna in her arms, then Myeong Joo asked Hye Ja who is Vivianna to her. Hye Ja tells of course Vivianna is her granddaughter. Myeong Joo suffer stiffen neck as she collapse in faint as Hye Ja tries to revive the unconscious Myeong Joo

Guest bimbibap

My Favourite Scene of Episode 51

Moon Shin Woo returned home

Moon Shin Woo: I am home

Pres. Moon: Oh!...Today…my son has been busy all day at work…good effort

Myeong Joo walked towards Moon Shin Woo

Myeong Joo: Come with me upstairs at once

Pres. Moon: He had just returned and is tired…after been working all day at work…why are you going to nag to him about?

Myeong Joo: Is he working or did he lost his soul to somewhere, what do you know? …Quickly come upstairs with me

Pres. Moon: Yah…Shin Woo…lately is there something that you have done wrong to your Mother?

Moon Shin Woo smiled

Moon Shin Woo: I will go upstairs

President Moon was puzzled as Moon Shin Woo went upstairs to his room where Myeong Joo waited for him

Myeong Joo: You…what is that attitude of yours just now…in front of the “widow”…that you choose to embarrass your own Mother…you should have some boundary to that…I say…that money…is something that the “widow” not even earn in her lifetime…what did you say…the money is insufficient…I really don’t know what to say….

Moon Shin Woo: Just now…I was really disappointed with Mother…does Mother think that my price is only worth so little money

Myeong Joo: What is this…brat?

Moon Shin Woo: Am I worth a few pieces of cashier cheque…each sentence you end with “my precious son”…said that no matter how much money, you will not exchange that for your son…I thought it was for real…looking at it…it is just lip service

Myeong Joo was speechless

Moon Shin Woo: Even though how much money…Mother gives her…our Young Shim ssi will never exchange that for me therefore don’t need to take out some money and tries to alter Young Shim ssi mindset

Myeong Joo: This naïve son…each sentence ends with my Young Shim ssi…our Young Shim ssi…Aiyoh!....wretched brat…what actually did the “widow” has done to you…what actually did she fed you with…to allow my son to change into another person?

Moon Shin Woo: She has really fed me with some delicious things…our Young Shim ssi…

Myeong Joo: I say…did that “widow”…gave something strange for you to eat?

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…

Myeong Joo: What is that then?... actually what is that….

Moon Shin Woo: A medicine called love

Myeong Joo: Omo!...omo!...

Moon Shin Woo: Goodnight

Myeong Joo was flustered as Moon Shin Woo went into the bathroom

Myeong Joo: Omo….Aigoo!....Really can’t listen to this…brat…but then I do say…are you really my son Shin Woo…am I correct?

Myeong Joo came downstairs in dead upset

Pres. Moon: You are in the wrong

Myeong Joo: Where was I wrong?....

Pres. Moon: You and Shin Woo…it seem lately are having qualms and it is definitely that you thought wrong on your part

Myeong Joo: Aigoo…this is really…I fear that if you learn of this, you will collapse to your death in upset, therefore I didn’t mentioned anything at all….& you are here saying that I am in the wrong

Pres. Moon: I do say…what is the matter then?

Myeong Joo: It is better that I ask you to collapse to your death, will that do…I just said it out…

Pres. Moon: Go ahead and say it…I wish to hear it and see for myself

Myeong Joo about to utter then….

Myeong Joo: Aigoo!...let this be…let it be…If this matter causes you to suffer shock and should something were to go wrong…I, Hyeon Myeong Joo, there is a possibility that I will eventually become an old widow…Aigoo…the mentioned of the word “widow” makes me upset…wretched widow…really angry

Myeong Joo went away…President Moon was puzzled

Pres. Moon: What is she muttering about…that woman

Halmeoni forbid Oh Young Shim to help with the memorial ritual

Geum Shil came to Oh Young Shim’s room

Geum Shil: What are you doing?

Oh Young Shim: I was just thinking of something…is the memorial preparation completed?

Geum Shil: There is minor details that need to be arrange

Oh Young Shim got up

Geum Shil: It is all right…even though that you don’t come out to do…when it comes to hands, there are enough…don’t you be too concern…eldest…are you really disappointed towards my Mother?…But then don’t despise my Mother…for that old lady…they have already stubbornly set in their own way in mindset…we have no choice in that

Oh Young Shim: Yes…Gumonim…

Geum Shil: Don’t be this way…what did you think that when the need come that you need to move out, just move out…we just say this casually…why is it necessary for you to be here and to be the receiving end to all this treatment…if it was I…that someone has asked me to get out, I will quickly pack my belongings and leave…I do say that Shin Woo that Young Man…in our country…is the son of an online Shopping conglomerate, if you mentioned it, he will definitely prepare a great house for you

Oh Young Shim: I don’t think it that way..Gumonim…even when the time comes that I had to leave, I need to have Halmeoni appease her upset…during the past 15 years…I have treated Halmeoni as though she was my real Halmeoni…I don’t want to leave here under these circumstances, moreover I should do so

Geum Shil: Such a kind hearted granddaughter in law, why My Mother can’t see this disposition

Oh Young Shim phone rand but she was hesitant to answer

Geum Shil: It must be Shin Woo the Young Man…the mood is down cast, the least you can listen to your boyfriend’s voice…go ahead and chat

Geum Shil left the room as Oh Young Shim took the call

Oh Young Shim: What is it?...

Moon Shin Woo: Our Young Shim ssi…is all great…but then lack some politeness…I miss you…this is why I called..why are you saying “what is it”

Oh Young Shim: Sorry

Moon Shin Woo: Is the memorial ritual preparation over?

Oh Young Shim: Oh!...Of course…it is done

Moon Shin Woo: Hearing your voice sounds a little odd, is there something that has happened at home?

Oh Young Shim: No…it is because looking at the Shopping host anchor’s materials that was given

Moon Shin Woo: Is that so?...So when are you going to rehearse it to me…to see how far you have practice

Oh Young Shim: This might go against the rules, I want to do this at my own accord

Moon Shin Woo: Is it perhaps that you might be thinking of just be casual in your preparation but still I will select you…this time it is the VVIP Customer list that does the selection…therefore I don’t have any authority on the matter

Oh Young Shim: I miss you….

Moon Shin Woo: What did you just said…Young Shim ssi?

Oh Young Shim: I say that I miss you….Shin Woo ssi

Moon Shin Woo hung up as Oh Young Shim was surprise that the line had been cut off

Oh Young Shim: Hello?

Oh Young Shim called back but got an engaged tone

Oh Young Shim: What is this…this is making people uneasy

Oh Young Shim lied in bed when her phone rang

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi?...No…I haven’t slept yet…Now….

Oh Young Shim comes outside to meet Moon Shin Woo

Oh Young Shim: What is the matter?

Moon Shin Woo: Didn’t you say that you miss me…therefore I came here for you to look at me?

Oh Young Shim: Is that why, just now you hang up the phone?

Moon Shin Woo: After I hang up the phone, I came over here…how is it them…seeing me, are you feeling a little better?

Oh Young Shim: Hmm…it is great…very happy

Oh Young Shim and Moon Shin Woo sat in Moon Shin Woo's car parked outside Manwoldang

Moon Shin Woo: Hey…what is this…this is not fun…on my way here…I keeping thinking where can we go to

Oh Young Shim: At this time, where is there a place to go?

Moon Shin Woo: Hey…every day you stay at home therefore you don’t really comprehend…at night time, you don’t know how many places that we can go to…midnight movie…also there are many restaurants that operate 24 hours, moreover we can go for a date at the late night shopping areas

Oh Young Shim: Is there?...I have seen a lot on television but frankly I have never been to these places

Moon Shin Woo held Oh Young Shim’s hand

Moon Shin Woo: Here after..we will go to these places together…whatever that you always wanted to do…the places that you want to go…all of these…just do that with me, one by one…

Oh Young Shim nodded

Oh Young Shim: Hmm!

Oh Young Shim leaned on Moon Shin Woo’s shoulder

Moon Shin Woo: Are you sleepy?

Oh Young Shim: No I am not, how about Shin Woo ssi…are you sleepy?

Moon Shin Woo: No…not the slightest

Oh Young Shim and Moon Shin Woo dozed off in the car

The next morning, Halmeoni opened the gate to get the newspaper that notice a parked car in front of the house. Halmeoni approached the car to peek into the car only to see Oh Young Shim leaning on Moon Shin Woo’s shoulder sleeping, Halmeoni was astonished at the sight. Halmeoni whacked the car with the newspaper in anger. Halmeoni went into the house but slammed the gate shut. The sound woke Oh Young Shim up and she realised it was already morning

Oh Young Shim: Omo!...Why did I doze off…Shin Woo ssi…wake up quickly

Moon Shin Woo: Did you sleep well?

Oh Young Shim: I really don’t know, without realizing I stayed overnight outside…what am I to do?

Moon Shin Woo: How can this be consider overnight?

Oh Young Shim: It means that I am not at home is of course considered overnight…that’s it….I am done for…I will go into the house, you return home quickly…we will meet at the office in a while…be careful on the road…Right…if you have not fully awaken, then wait a while before driving off…or else, in front there is a mini supermarket, just buy some fruits juice to revitalize your alertness..I will go in…we will see soon…goodbye

Moon Shin Woo: What words are those that she has to rattle off so quickly?

Oh Young Shim came into the house…Halmeoni was sitting at the steps as Oh Young Shim was shocked to see her

Oh Young Shim: Halmeoni?

Halmeoni just sighed, got up and went into her room

Oh Young Shim: What am I going to do?...What to do…really?

The family at Manwoldang having breakfast

Halmeoni: This is my order to you all…the money that you all had saved..withdraw and give it to me

All: What!

Halmeoni: After I had become a ghost, I will reimburse back to you…whatever the amount you have, give it to me

Geum Shil: Mother…what is this for…

Halmeoni: We can’t allow a person who stay overnight remain in this household

Hye Ja: You…. Overnight stay….

Hye Won: Hyungnim…you has an Overnight stay

Geum Shil: Eldest…what Mother has just said, is this true?

Oh Young Shim kept silence

Yun Jung: Eonni…is this true?

Soon Jung: Eonni…?

Oh Young Shim has nothing to say to that…silence was affirmative

Yun Jung and Oh Young Shim went off to work together

Yun Jung: Halmeoni is really something…how can be consider Overnight stay…if it is really an overnight stay and to be reprimanded by Halmeoni, that is justifiable but this is really unfair

Oh Young Shim: Why did I doze off to sleep without even realizing?

Yun Jung: But then I really envy you…both of you are really romantic…don’t wish to part…lovers sleeping at the entrance outside the house…Ah!

Oh Young Shim: Agassi?

Yun Jung: Let’s go, Eonni

So cute that Shin Woo believes in old superstition

After going through a "Pretty Woman" scenario

Cashier: There is an old superstition that if you buy shoes for your girlfriend…the girlfriend will run away, therefore they are not willing to give shoes as a gift

Oh Young Shim: This is just nonsense

Moon Shin Woo: Wait a moment…..Young Shim ssi…give me your purse

Oh Young Shim: My purse?

Moon Shin Woo: The others… there is no problem but this one, I have my doubts…the shoes, Young Shim ssi will purchase…quickly give it to me

Jin Woo's three way proposal

Jin Woo had a meal with Hye Won and Vivianna in a restaurant. They were enjoying themselves. Jin Woo prepared the rings. Jin Woo spoke casually in conversation about preparation of memorial ritual and Hye Won said that most of it had been done. Hye Won said that Vivianna missed Jin Woo. Jin Woo was happy to hear and asked if Vivianna really missed him. Vivianna answered that she really missed him very much as she liked him.

Jin Woo said that it is the same for him then asked that if he had a daughter like Vivianna, he thought of himself as really the happiest person. The waitress came to ask whether she can cleared their table and Hye Won said they she may. Hye Won told Jin Woo that she will be leaving. Jin Woo stopped her then asked the waitress to go away for a while. Jin Woo started but stuttered on his speech…Vivianna tells Hye Won she wanted to go to the toilet, Hye Won said Vivianna can go when they leave. Hye Won said to Jin Woo that they would go now…Jin Woo uttered out his proposal

Jin Woo: I wish to become a very good father for Vivianna…I definitely able to be a good father…also I can make this guarantee to Hye Won ssi that I can be a good husband…this I can promise you

Jin Woo brought out the ring box and bowed low to them. Hye Won accepted the ring box then opens the box to find three rings as she moved by the gesture

Hye Won: Managing Director?

Jin Woo: Really,…I want to make this romantic…but then this came up…even though the likes like me…is there a possibility that you will be able to accept me…Hye Won ssi?

Hye Won just looked at the rings

Vivianna: Wow!...it is a ring

Vivianna took out a ring and wore it as Jin Woo and Hye Won looked at each other

Manwoldang ladies cleaned up after memorial ritual when Soon Jung noticed Vivianna wearing a ring

Soon Jung: Vivianna…what with this ring…it is really pretty….

Vivianna: This ring is from Managing Director Ajusshi…

Hye Won stopped Vivianna from saying further then winked at her

Hye Won: Vivianna!..

Vivianna: Ah ... right…it is strawberry yoghurt…Aunty…you don’t need to know, it nothing to be concern

Hye Ja: Second, lately you have been very strange?

Geum Shil went to Vivianna

Geum Shil: Come…Vivianna, can you tell Gumo Halmeoni…this ring…who gave this to you

Hye Won: Gumonim…that matter, you don’t need to ask from the child…I saw it was pretty, I bought it from the stationery shop, so I bought one for her

Geum Shil could read something amiss then suddenly On Young Shim cried out…

Oh Young Shim: Halmeoni!

Geum Shil: Omo!...What noise is that?...

Halmeoni was packing Oh Young Shim's belonging

Halmeoni: Why is this child being so stubborn…don’t make me become an evil old hag..leave…

Halmeoni zipped the bag up and gave her an envelope of money

Halmeoni: Although it is not very much but it sufficient for you to find lodging for a few days

The rest come to Oh Young Shim’s room as she wept bitterly

Geum Shil: Mother?

Hye Ja: Eomeoni?...What are you doing?...

Geum Shil: my mother has finally…finally create tumult….Mother…are you being out of line

Hye Won: Just calm down a little…Halmeoni

Yun Jung: Just give her some time, Halmeoni

Soon Jung: Halmeoni…don't do this

Halmeoni: You now see…everyone just think of me as an evil old lady…do you want me to become that evil old lady that your heart will feel contented

Yun Jung walked out from the room and called Moon Shin Woo

Yun Jung: Yah…Moon Shin Woo…I see that this can’t do…Knight in shining armour needs to appear to come and rescue Eonni…

The younger Manwoldang women folk send off Oh Young Shim out of Manwoldang as Moon Shin Woo arrived at Manwoldang. The ladies were surprised to see Moon Shin Woo drives up

Geum Shil: Omo!

Moon Shin Woo came out from his car

Moon Shin Woo: Young Shim ssi

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi?

Geum Shil: It looks like you are not be that lonely person who is being chased out

Hye Won: So it seems…your timing is remarkable

Yun Jung: It is I who call him

Soon Jung: it is great that you have come…Shin Woo Oppa

Geum Shil: Our eldest niece-in law…I leave her under your care…you need to look after her well

Moon Shin Woo: I will definitely do so..Gumonim

Geum Shil: Then we will all go in…let's go

The womenfolk of Manwoldang went in. Moon Shin Woo took over Oh Young Shim’s bag

Moon Shin Woo: We will go to your officetel

Oh Young Shim shook her head

Moon Shin Woo: Then to your friend’s house

Oh Young Shim: I am not going anywhere..Shin Woo ssi

Halmeoni cried as Hye Ja consoled her

Halmeoni: What is not meant to be..is not…we can’t be emotional about matters…Manwoldang who has 300 years of history will be effect by this tarnish

Oh Young Shim knelt in front of Manwoldang’s gate, Moon Shin Woo stood beside her

Moon Shin Woo: Get up…we will wait in the car…then until when are you considering to kneel…the family that has chased Young Shim ssi out…what is there to cherish then you need to kneel here for?

Oh Young Shim: I can’t leave here under theses circumstances…even though if I was to leave…I want Halmeoni to appease her anger before leaving

Then it started to rain, Moon Shin Woo went to his car to get an umbrella. The rain started to pour and Moon Shin Woo sheltered Oh Young Shim with the umbrella

Moon Shin Woo: It started to pour…if you continue with this, you will catch a cold

Moon Shin Woo knelt besides Oh Young Shim

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo…you just go home

Moon Shin Woo: Young Shim ssi…in your eyes, do you see that I am a Man who will see my girlfriend suffer and not do a thing but just abandon her and runs off

Oh Young Shim noticed that Shin Woo ssi was getting wet as he shield her more with the umbrella

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi…Your clothes are getting wet

Moon Shin Woo: I am all right…just a little water will not be soak

Oh Young Shim: You are already getting wet

Moon Shin Woo: I say I am fine….

Oh Young Shim: We will share the umbrella

Moon Shin Woo: Just keep still

Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim shifting priority of the umbrella to each other then Oh Young Shim smiled

Moon Shin Woo: I do say…under this situation, you still can bring out a smile …Young Shim ssi

Oh Young Shim: The least that you are by my side together…it feels a lot better…if I was to be alone, it will be really sad…thank you..Shin Woo ssi

Then a gust of wind came as Moon Shin Woo battles with the wind then their umbrella gets blown off then both of them kneel under the rain soaking wet

Moon Shin Woo: So it has come to this…just let us be soaking wet here

Moon Shin Woo smiled at Oh Young Shim

Guest bimbibap

Text Preview of Episode 60 to 62

Text preview for Episode 60

일일연속극「불굴의 며느리」60회

방송일자 : 2011년 08월 29일 20시 15분 ~ 20시 55분

영심英心은 문회장文會長이 자신自身을 지방地方 물류物流센터中心로 발령下令낸 사실事實을 함구閉口하고 신우新宇는 아무것도一無所知 모른不識 채 태국泰國으로通往 떠날前往 준비準備를 한다. 혜원惠媛은 만월당滿月堂 여자女人들이氣 영심英心만 축복祝福해주는去 것 같아相同 서운하고, 진우振宇에게告訴 모든所有게 확실確實해지弄破면 그때那時 만월당滿月堂을 나가到..去겠다說고 한다.

한편同時, 금실姑姑은 석남碩南이 혜자慧子를 안고擁抱 다독이는 모습을樣子 보고 충격衝擊받는受到데...

不負責翻譯,有錯請往下補正:

英心被文會長下令分配到物流中心,文會長要她絕口不提。

新宇一無所知,準備前往泰國。

惠媛覺得滿月堂都是女人,英心祝福???

同時,姑姑看到碩南和慧子擁抱,受到衝擊....

Young Shim has been transfer by President Moon to the logistics dept. President Moon tells Young Shim not to utter a word on the matter. Shin Woo is kept in the dark as he prepares to go to Thailand. Hye Won felt that Manwoldang is all women folk…she feels the happiness for Young Shim

Meanwhile Geum Shil sees Café proprietor and Hye Ja in embrace as she received the brunt of the truth

第61集韓文預告:

Text preview Episode 61

일일연속극「불굴의 며느리」61회방송일자 : 2011년 08월 30일 20시 15분 ~ 20시 55분

신우新宇는 문회장文會長이 영심英心과 자신自身을 떼어撕下놓放開으려했다는 사실事實에 태국泰國출장出掌을 접는다. 영심英心은 차라리寧可 잘된圓滿것 같아相同 조금稍微은 안심安心이 된다. 현여사賢女士는 혜원惠媛을 만나 진우振宇와 그만到此為止 정리整理하라고 하지만然而 혜원惠媛은 진우振宇를 포기放棄할 수 없다不存在.

문회장文會長은 신우新宇를 배송配送팀組으로前往 발령下令내고, 신우新宇는 담담히平靜地 받아收들이는데...

不負責翻譯:(我猜中了,父子反目阿~~~~~~~居然把新宇下放到配送組!)

新宇要會長接受事實,他不會放下英心去泰國。

英心.....(這句待翻)。

賢女士要惠媛和振宇到此為止並整理,然而惠媛表示不會放棄振宇。

文會長下令將新宇下放到配送組,新宇平靜的接受。

Shin Woo asked President Moon to accept the reality then he will not forsake Young Shim to go to Thailand. Young Shim has her concerns as both father and son are now logger heads. Myeong Joo wants to Hye Won to settle and resolves her relationship with Jin Woo. Hye Won express that she will not give up Jin Woo

President Moon orders Shin Woo to be transferred to the distribution centre. Shin Woo calmly accept his posting

第62集韓文預告:

Text preview Episode 62

일일연속극「불굴의 며느리」62회방송일자 : 2011년 08월 31일 20시 15분 ~ 20시 55분

배송配送팀組으로 발령下令을 담담히平靜地 받아收들인進入 신우新宇는 박스箱창고倉庫안에서 영심英心이에게 아무말도沒說什麼 없이沒有 달콤한甜言 키쑤를 퍼붓는다傾盆.

그러나然而 곧一...就 쌓여積壓있던持續 박스箱가 신우新宇에게 무너지는塌걸 영심英心이가移開 보게되고 신우新宇를 있는使...힘껏使勁 밀치用力推는데....

不負責翻譯,有錯請往下補正:

新宇平靜接受命令進入配送組,英心沒說什麼,用滿滿甜言蜜語鼓勵新宇。

然而,倉庫裡持續積壓的箱子一下子就塌落,英心移開新宇,箱子落到英心身上,新宇使勁用力推開...

Shin Woo calmly accept the transfer and goes to the distribution centre. Young Shim doesn’t say anything but then sweetly and romantically encourage Shin Woo to strive on

Then while managing the backlog in the warehouse…..the stack of boxes suddenly topple. Young Shim pushes Shin Woo away but then the boxes topple on Young Shim and buries her. Shin Woo use his strength and effort to remove the boxes from Young Shim

Note: My sister and I will be away from 31st August to 3th September.

Guest bimbibap

Highlight of Episode 59

新宇在教堂向英心求婚。

新宇说这戒指一辈子戴著,新宇拿出手机拍照,两人很高兴。

到了满月堂门口,两人又在争谁先看谁先走,英心亲吻了新宇的脸颊,新宇终於离开~~

新宇想到去泰国真的很舍不得,又把车倒回去,要英心一定要戴著戒指,看来新宇真的很担心失去英心。

英心看著新宇离去,看著手上戒指很满足进屋。

Shin Woo in the church proposal to Young Shim to marry him. Shin Woo said that this ring is for lifetime. Shin Woo takes his hand phone and do a selca photo. Both of them are happy. In front of Manwoldang entrance, each other asking the other to leave and see them off. Oh Young Shim kiss Moon Shin’s cheek then Moon Shin was willing to leave. Shim Woo thinks of Thailand really can bear the miss then turn around the car, then asked Young Shim that she must wear the ring. Shin Woo looks like he fear that he will lose Young Shim. Young Shim sees Shin Woo off then seeing the ring on his finger, goes in to Manwoldang

新宇回到家,妈妈看到戒指,新宇说了,妈妈很生气,说随你们。

新宇妈果然嘴巴拦不住,漏了点口风被新宇发现有异。

新宇妈赶紧说没什麼就进房去,告诉会长戒指的事情,会长要新宇妈不用担心他会处理。

但新宇妈还是担心,觉得用钱也解决不了。

Shin Woo return home. Myeong Joo notice the ring on his finger. Shin Woo inform his mother about his proposal to Young Shim. Myeong Joo is angry then said that it is up to him as he will regrets.

Myeong Joo couldn’t keep a tight lip over the matter then leak out where Shin Woo discover something is amiss. Myeong Joo brushes it as nothing then goes into her room. Myeong Joo informs Pres. Moon about the ring. Pres. Moon assures Myeong Joo to be rest assure, he will resolve this matter, but however Myeong Joo still had her concerns as she felt that monetary can’t resolve the matter

世玲拿了红酒放在振宇办公室,发现了振宇桌上有跟惠媛和比比亚娜的合照。

振宇从浴室出来抢下,并且说要跟世玲离婚,世玲要求给一次机会。

振宇说不要,要她离开,拜托,说是真心的,世玲冷冷离开。

Se Ryung takes a bottle of red wine then put in Jin Woo’s office then discover that in Jin Woo’s desk there is a group photo of Jin Woo with Hye Won and Vivianna. Jin Woo came out from the bathroom and snatch the photo away from Se Ryung then said to Se Ryung that they are already divorce. Se Ryung begs for another chance. Jin Woo refuses and asked her to leave then begs with her & tells her he is saying this sincerely. Se Ryung left coldly

惠媛把英心叫进房间,英心很担心他跟洪哲,惠媛注意到英心有了戒指,惠媛想开口讲振宇的事,可是又吞进去,说下次再说,英心很疑惑。。。

Hye Won asked Young Shim to come to her room. Young Shim is worried about her & Hong Chul. Hye Won notice Young Shin ring on her finger. Hye Won wanted to start to mentioned about Jin Woo but then she stop short & said she will tell her the next time. Young Shim has her doubts

英心回房后,简讯来了,新宇将之前拍好的照片传给英心,英心会心一笑,可又开始忧虑。。。

Then Young Shim return to her room then a text message came as Shin Woo sent the photo taken from his hand phone to Young Shim. Young Shim smiles then start to feel anxiety

早餐上,大家在讨论新宇要去泰国,英心要大家别担心,奶奶说在他出国前请新宇来家里。

姑姑开始提到,他跟咖啡店长,慧子喝水呛到。

Manwoldang…Morning breakfast , everyone discussing about Shin Woo going to Thailand. Young Shim assures them not to worry. Halmeoni said that Shin Woo is about to depart overseas must invite him over for a meal. Geum Shil mentioned that she & Café Proprietor might be off with something as Hye Ja choke on her drink

世玲跟家里大婶准备餐点,新宇妈开始破口大骂,世玲闷著听训,会长来了说吵什麼~~

Se Ryung prepare breakfast with the household Ajumma. Myeong Joo start to scold. Se Ryung just stand there to be reprimanded. Pers. Moon came to ask what are they arguing about

英心拿咖啡给新宇,新宇说很感动,英心提到奶奶要请新宇来家里吃饭。

新宇对英心说出一些怀疑(大概是新宇妈漏口风让新宇有了警戒)。

但英心要新宇不用担心,秘书跑过来说会长请本部长过去开会。

新宇离去时对英心吻了自己手上的戒指,英心微笑。

Young Shim bring coffee to Shin Woo. Shin Woo said that he is touched. Young Shim then mentioned that Halmeoni want Shin Woo to come to the house for a meal. Shin Woo mentioned to Young Shim about his suspicion (probably that Shin Woo had noted Myeong Joo words then has alerted Shin Woo’s attention). But however Young Shim assures Shin Woo not to be too concern. Then Secretary comes running saying that President Moon will like to see him at his office. When Shin Woo about to leave, he look at Young Shim and kisses his ring. Young Shim smiles.

惠媛来办公室发现振宇在吃泡面,振宇跟惠媛提到自己要准备离婚事宜,要惠媛放心。

并提到妈妈对比比亚娜非常喜欢,两人开心离天。

Hye Won comes to Jin Woo office to find him eating instant noodles. Jin Woo mentioned to Hye Won that he will settle his divorce and asked Hye Won to be rest assured then mentioned at Myeong Joo has taken a liking to Hye Won and Vivianna, both of them are happy for the future

惠媛离开振宇办公室,见到世玲,世玲要求放了她的老公。惠媛说你这是做什麼?

世玲徐徐说出她是真心拜托,但惠媛不让步。

Hye Won leaves Jin Woo office then met with Se Ryung. Se Ryung ask Hye Won to let go of her husband. Hye Won said that this is result of her own doing. Se Ryung politely tells that this is her earnest pleading request, but then Hye Won will not stand down

妍静拿来了料理食材,问阪君呢?阪君因为房主妈妈又无法照顾天天,所以比较晚出现。

妍静似乎要阪君把天天让她带到满月堂照顾。

Yun Jung took some ingredients and asked Ban Gun. Ban Gun because that the landlady wasn’t able to look after his daughter that he has been late. Yun Jung persuade Ban Gun that she will take his daughter back to Manwoldang to be look after

慧子在打扫,慧子问奶奶对新宇很欣赏吗?奶奶似乎真的很希望新宇当亲孙子,呵呵。

Hye Ja housekeeping. Hye Ja asked that Halmeoni is all praises for Shin Woo. Halmeoni said that sincerely hope to treat that Shin Woo as a grandson in law

慧子去买菜,硕南看到帮忙拿,硕南要慧子进咖啡店喝杯咖啡休息一下。

硕南拿出项鍊,慧子有点心慌,硕南要慧子收下不要有负担。

慧子说了谢谢,硕南很开心帮慧子戴上,慧子摸了摸项鍊也很开心。

硕南发现姑姑来了,慧子也发现,赶紧躲到吧台后面。

姑姑对硕南提说已经跟奶奶提到他,要把自己男友介绍给满月堂,硕南很尴尬,慧子在吧台后面很担心。

Hye Ja goes groceries shopping. Café proprietor comes to help her to carry. Café proprietor and Hye Ja goes to the café to drink coffee and rest her legs for a while. Café proprietor brought out a necklace. Hye Ja was slightly taken aback. Café proprietor asked Hye Ja not to feel burden by the gift. Hye Ja thanked him as Café proprietor is happy and help Hye Ja to wear the necklace on her neck. Hye Ja touches the necklace and is happy. Café proprietor sees Geum Shil coming as Hye Ja also notice her, Hye Ja quickly hides behind Café proprietor’s cafe. Geum Shil tells Café proprietor that she has mentioned him to her mother then what to bring him to Manwoldang & introduce as her boyfriend. Café proprietor is embarrassed as Hye Ja is getting worried behind the counter

英心在旁边观摩小三主持购物节目,但在主播旁边的厨师无法来,英心说他可以代替。

英心以厨师身份切菜后,开始讲解,越讲越投入,小三开始变脸了。

幕后制作节目的人员非常开心,英心表现的很好。

会长和新宇在电梯内看到了,会长说第一次表现这样很好,但会长表情冷冷。

Young Shim at the side was observing Im Ji Eun hosting a programme but then the guest Chef didn’t turn up. Young Shim tells that she can replace the Chef. Young Shim as a Chef goes to show her knife skills then she start a running commentary which went with details. Im Ji Eun’s expression changes. The production people at the studio room were happy. Young Shim performance went well. President Moon and Shin Woo watches the program at the elevator. President Moon for the praise that Young Shim for her debut has done really well but then Pres. Moon expression was cold

节目播放结束,小三开始对英心教训,新宇来了,给英心打气鼓励,小三听到两人对话快冒火了,快速离开。

After the program finished broadcast. Im Ji Eun start to reprimand Young Shim. Shin Woo comes then gave Young Shim encouragement. Im Ji Eun seeing them chatting is upset then left

世玲买了衣服给新宇妈,新宇妈一开始冷面以对,但还是动了一下心拿出衣服看看,并生气念了世玲,另一只手把衣服拿进房间,试穿之后觉得很美,还想穿给硕南看。@@

Se Ryung goes to buy clothes for Myeong Joo. Myeong Joo started coldly towards Se Ryung but slightly warm up when Se Ryung brought out the clothes. Myeong Joo nags at Se Ryung but on her hands holding the clothes that she just bought into the room. When she wore the clothes, she finds it pretty then wants to wear the clothes for Café proprietor to see

慧子带比比亚娜出门,另一边,新宇妈穿了世玲买的新衣服前往咖啡店,途中看到慧子带比比亚娜吓到,要司机停车。

新宇妈下车后,比比亚娜高兴的跑过来抱住新宇妈,新宇妈问慧子是比比亚娜的谁?

比比亚娜说是我奶奶,慧子说比比亚娜是我孙子。

新宇妈说是你亲孙子吗?慧子说是的,你怎麼认识我们比比亚娜?

新宇妈晕眩倒下,慧子赶快把新宇妈带回满月堂。

奶奶说这不是新宇的妈妈吗?新宇妈说我休息一下就好。

新宇妈看到全家福照片吓到叫出声,看到惠媛在照片里面。

新宇妈说她...她是谁?慧子说是我二媳妇。

新宇妈真的受不了晕过去了,慧子叫明珠阿~~明珠~~~~都没反应。

Hye Ja takes Vivianna out of the house, meanwhile Myeong Joo wore Se Ryung bought new clothes and goes to Café proprietor café then on the way, she sees Hye Ja holding Vivianna and is surprised then asked the chauffeur to stop the car. Myeong Joo alight from the car, Vivianna happily runs to Myeong Joo. Myeong Joo then asked Vivianna who is Hye Ja to her. Vivianna answer that Hye Ja is her grandmother as Hye Ja confirms that Vivianna is her granddaughter. Myeong Joo confirms whether Hye Ja is actually her birth grandmother. Hye Ja affirm the fact then queries how Myeong Joo is acquainted with Vivianna. Myeong Joo collapse in faint as Hye Ja quickly brings Myeong Joo to Manwoldang. Halmeoni asked that Myeong Joo isn’t Shin Woo’s mother. Myeong Joo said that she will be fine after some rest. Myeong Joo looks at the family photograph on the wall then screams in shock as she sees Hye Won in the picture. Myeong Joo queries who is Hye Won then. Hye Ja answer that Hye Won is her second daughter in law. Myeong Joo can’t take another shock and fainted again, Hye Ja shouts to Myeong Joo to regain consciousness but no response

振宇和惠媛在办公室,两人各自接到电话,吓到。

新宇带英心回满月堂,正好遇到振宇带惠媛回来。

新宇叫了哥,英心叫了弟妹,两人吓到。

四人一起进了满月堂,看到新宇妈全部愣住,惠媛跟英心低头。

新宇妈大叫:呀~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

慧子跟奶奶脸部表情纠结,无法置信,

Jin Woo and Hye Won in the office when both of their phone rings and they are caught surprise. Shin Woo sent Young Shim home to Manwoldang then at this same time meets Jin Woo bringing Hye Won home. Shin Woo calls out to Jin Woo as Young Shim calls out to Hye Won, both of them are surprise. The four of them enter Manwoldang then they are all shocked to see Myeong Joo at Manwoldang. Hye Won and Young Shim bow their heads low. Myeong Joo shouts at them “Yah!!!!!” Halmeoni and Hye Ja facial expression are also tight, they could not believe what they are seeing before them

今日结束!

The End

Preview teaser for Episode 60

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/bulgul/vod/index.html?kind=image&progCode=1002603100083100000&pagesize=5&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1&ProgramGroupID=0

Myeong Joo goes to Manwoldang to question Hye Ja that she has no prior knowledge on the matter that her daughter-in-law, Hye Won and her son. Jin Woo is having a relationship

Jin Woo comes to Manwoldang to send his officially greeting of introduction. In the courtyard stands Shin Woo, Young Shim, Hye Won & Jin Woo. Hye Won is slightly embarrassed. Hye Ja and Myeong Joo simultaneous shouted “Yah” in chorus

Halmeoni then queries that Hye Won is married to Hong Chul. Hye Ja then has to tell the truth that they actually are divorce. Halmeoni faints over hearing that news

Geum Shil makes an analysis that how can sister in law of the same family falls in love with the beau who happened to be siblings

Hye Won defense her relationship as she question the double standard the Manwoldang womenfolk are rendering to the both of them…as she bickers with Geum Shil & Yun Jung as Hye Ja sighs at the conflict

Guest bimbibap

My Favourite Scene of Episode 52

In the pouring rain, Oh Young Shim and Moon Shin Woo were kneeling in front of Manwoldang

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi…just go home…be careful…you will catch cold

Moon Shin Woo: I am a Man…a little rain would do me harm but then Young Shim ssi…are you all right…if you catch a cold in the summer…it will be difficult

Oh Young Shim: I am fine

Moon Shin Woo: But then….Halmeoni…if she know that we are now kneel here, would she forgive us both?

Oh Young Shim: This method to prove what my heartfelt feelings is…this is the one and only method there is that I can chose

Moon Shin Woo: Even though it is said that it is a traditional household with 300 years of history…don’t you think this is a little out dated and old fashioned…this is not the Joseon Dynasty…don’t know what they are trying to do doing but then able to be with Young Shim together, I will just have to tolerate this

Geum Shil and other ladies opened the gate to see Shin Woo had also knelt in front of the house and the both of them were soaking wet

Geum Shil: I…from this day onwards is Moon Shin Woo’s fan

Kim Yun Jung: I have always been your fan…you already know…Shin Woo

Hye Won: You have been soaking wet for a while, you will catch a cold then it will be a problem, Hyungnim

Kim Soon Jung: We will go & talk to Halmeoni again & see

Hye Ja with Halmeoni

Hye Ja: Eomeoni!...Eldest will catch a cold…just let them in

Halmeoni: You are not permitted to open the door…be careful that you too will be chased out

Geum Shim came in with the rest

Geum Shil: Mother…what is with you…what is this…are we an all girls school’s dormitory that we sent out people for punishment…why do you have to do this…? We look like dormitory of old virgins and maiden

Halmeoni: What are you saying there you wretched wench?

Yun Jung: Shin Woo is accompanying Eonni in kneeling in front of house, Halmeoni

Hye Ja: Shin Woo the Young Man is also kneeling down

Soon Jung: Halmeoni, just forgive Eonni

Hye Won: Yes…Halmeoni…the both of them are really pitiful…I can’t really tolerate to see this continue

Halmeoni: Shut up all of you…just go back to your room and sleep

Geum Shil: Really…our Mother…really have such a temper

Hye Ja: This is really takes one’s life away

Myeong Joo was lying in bed then recalled Hye Ja's threat

Hye Ja: If you ever again come to this house then at the time, I will reveal all of your past to your son and husband

Myeong Joo sat up in dead upset

Myeong Joo: Wretched wench!...This is really malicious that she dare to blackmailed me…but then that Shin Woo…now what is the time that he still have no come home…wouldn’t it be that he is with “widow” together…I really don’t know what to do with him

Myeong Joo called Moon Shin Woo but there was no answer then the message the phone was out of reach

Myeong Joo: Why he is not answering his phone?....

Myeong Joo went to find Oh Young Shim's number

Myeong Joo: Then that “widow”…what is her mobile number…let see

Myeong Joo called Oh Young Shim. Oh Young Shim’s phone rang in her room but Hye Ja came in to answer the call

Hye Ja: Hello!...

Myeong Joo: I am Shin Woo’s mother …are you now together with my son Shin Woo?

Hye Ja: Your son is now at my house

Myeong Joo: I say…what does that mean…you are Hye Ja?

Hye Ja: That is correct…I am Hye Ja

Myeong Joo: You are really impolite that you can answer your daughter in law’s mobile phone but then you said that our Shin Woo is at your house

Hye Ja: That is correct…you son is now acting an epic scene from a movie in front of my house

Myeong Joo: Acting?.....What are you saying…..

Myeong Joo hung up then ran out from her room

Pres. Moon: It is already so late, where are you off to?

Myeong Joo: Yes…I suddenly had something that I need to attend to…right Chauffeur Byeon already off work..what to do

Myeong Joo looked at Jin Woo

Myeong Joo: Jin Woo…just help to drive the car

Jin Woo: Where do you wish to go to?

Myeong Joo: It is something urgent has come up…just 3 minutes will do

Pres. Moon: Where do you actually want to go?

Myeong Joo: That…I have a friend from my hometown suddenly contact me that she is now in Seoul then I need to meet her for a while…it will be just be a while..quickly…

Myeong Joo signaled Jin Woo to hurry

Jin Woo: I will take my leave

Pres. Moon: What friend is this…then needs to meet up so late in the night…now what is the time….

The rain stopped Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim were kneeling and had dozed off to sleep. Halmeoni came out with Hye Ja and Hye Won

Halmeoni: What are you both trying to do?

Oh Young Shim woke up and tried to wake Moon Shin Woo up

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi….Shin Woo ssi

Moon Shin Woo woke up

Halmeoni: This is really embarrassing that the embarrassment has come to this house…what is this then

Myeong Joo and Jin Woo arrived at Manwoldang. Myeong Joo quickly alighted from the car

Jin Woo: Mother…..isn’t this Hye Won ssi house

Myeong Joo was shocked to see Moon Shin Woo kneeling in front of Manwoldang

Myeong Joo: Yah!..Shin…Shin Woo

Hye Won was shocked to see Myeong Joo and went hides herself behind the gate

Myeong Joo: What is actually are you doing?

Moon Shin Woo: Mother?

Oh Young Shim: Madam

Moon Shin Woo and Oh Young Shim stood up

Myeong Joo: This is really upsetting….Yah…how can you allow my precious son to be soaking wet in the rain…what is this you are doing

Hye Ja: Who are you to come here to shout and yell?

Myeong Joo: I do say, even without any courtesy, the least you can be out of line, if you wish to punished then go and reprimand your daughter-in-law so be it then what has my Shin Woo done wrong in this that you have to punish him as well?

Moon Shin Woo dragged Myeong Joo away

Moon Shin Woo: Don’t do this in front of Orrishin…Mother

Myeong Joo vented her anger and started to hit her son

Myeong Joo: Useless brat…you are crazy

Jin Woo came up to stop his mother

Jin Woo: Mother?...Mother!..calm down…we will go home and speak of this…How do you do?…I am Shin Woo’s elder brother, Jin Woo

Halmeoni sighed

Halmeoni: Shin Woo family members will return home..eldest …you can come in

Hye Ja: Be careful on the road…quickly come in

Oh Young Shim: I am really sorry…Madam…Sorry…

Moon Shin Woo: Just go in…I will call you in a while

Oh Young Shim went into the house as Myeong Joo continue to vent her upset on Moon Shin Woo

Myeong Joo: Wretched brat…heavens…heavens…what a foolish thing to do…this is the 1st time in my whole life that I had seen…what are you actually trying to do that you need to kneel in front of people’s entrance…wretched brat…what did the people of this house gave you…wretched brat

Jin Woo: Let us go, Mother

Jin Woo turned around and glanced

Myeong Joo: What are you doing…aren’t you leaving?

Jin Woo: What?...Shin Woo…just take Mother home

Moon Shin Woo: Mother…let us leave

Myeong Joo: This is upsetting…how can this possible…heavens

Jin Woo looked at Manwoldang then Hye Won peeked out and called out to Jin Woo

Hye Won: Managing Director?

Jin Woo turned around and pointed at Hye Won. Hye Won hushed Jin Woo to keep quiet as she saw Myeong Joo leaving. Jin Woo realized that Hye Won was from Manwoldang. Then outside of Manwoldang ...

Jin Woo: I say…how can this be…then it is to say…

Hye Won hushed Jin Woo to keep his voice down

Jin Woo: Yes…yes…I say how can this matter been happening…then it is to say…that person who our Shin Woo likes Staff Oh Young Shim..is none other than Hye Won ssi’s sister…sister-in-law

Hye Won nodded

Hye Won: Yes

Jin Woo: This is really…how can the world be so small…how can this be happening

Hye Won: Actually when your brother came to the house, I already knew but then I didn’t know how to convey to Managing Director in regarding this, at that time before that our relationship was not definite..I just want to wait for an opportunity later to say this to you…but never would I have thought that tonight you had found this out for yourself

Jin Woo laughed

Jin Woo: Really…then this matter would now become a little complicating

Hye Won: In my heart, I am actually feeling perplexed

Jin Woo: This is really….

Jin Woo turned to Hye Won and smiled

Jin Woo: Maybe this is perhaps fate & destiny…out of this incident, I can able to Hye Won’s face, it is a great feeling

Jin Woo looked around to check if the coast was clear then asked to hold Hye Won's hand. She gave her hand to him

Jin Woo: Hye Won ssi…just now…that proposal was really done abruptly that this I apologize to you

Hye Won: It is because it was done abruptly therefore I am really moved & touched

Jin Woo: Thank you very much…then you are willing to accept me

Jin Woo hugged Hye Won

In Manwoldang, Halmeoni, Hye Ja and Oh Young Shim sat at the living room

Halmeoni: Are you staging a protest against me…what are you doing in front of the gate of the house?

Oh Young Shim: I am sorry….Halmeoni

Halmeoni: There is nothing more to be said..tomorrow…in the morning…pack up your belongings…quietly leave this house…this is the only way

Geum Shil and the rest of the womenfolk came out bringing their bags as Halmeoni looked at them

Halmeoni: I say…what are you all doing

Geum Shil: Mother…if you keep insisting in asking eldest to leave, then at this moment all of us here will move out too

Halmeoni: This…what are you saying?

Kim Yun Jung: No matter whether Eldest Eonni is going to remarry or not..Eldest Eonni is forever a member of this family to us…Halmeoni…Even though 300 years has been pass down the traditions and rules of this household is important but for me to say, that Eldest Eonni is just as important…Halmeoni

Hye Won: Halmeoni…if you insist of driving Hyungnim out of the house then I will really feel unsettle…the world had change but to use 300 years old Manwoldang’s traditions and rules, can’t the rules be revise somewhat

Halmeoni: Then I do say therefore you all now…are grouping together and staging a protest against me

Geum Shil: This is not…staging a protest against Mother but we are saying that Manwoldang’s tradition and rules needs to be revised with the times…Mother you are always being like that really is like a dictator

Halmeoni: What….Dictator?..This…this…wretched wench….

Halmeoni threw some items she could get her hands on at Geum Shil

Hye Ja: Eomeoni?

Halmeoni gave a thought then stand down as she retreated to her room. Hye Ja followed her to her room

Halmeoni: Do you also concur with the children’s mindset as well?

Hye Ja: I am sorry, Eomeoni

Halmeoni: Sigh!

In the kitchen as the women sat down for a hot beverage

Geum Shil: Yah!.....it is not that he looks like a movie star…even his action is really suave…the umbrella is taken away then beside Niece-in-law kneel next to her…I was really mesmerize by him

Kim Yun Jung: But then will Halmeoni be all right

Hye Won: Just now what she saw must have come as a shock to her

Hye Ja came in and sighed

Soon Jung: How is Halmeoni?

Hye Ja: Of course she is angry

Hye Ja took a bowl of rice and placed it on a tray and gave it to Oh Young Shim

Hye Ja: After a whole day of chaos, you didn’t eat anything, just have some quickly and go to sleep…quickly…

Oh Young Shim: Eomeoni?

Hye Ja: I have clearly mentioned this to you…I will not approve of your relationship with Shin Woo…not that I disapprove of you to remarry but it is because of my feud with that wretched wench Myeong Joo, even in my dream I will disapprove…Just now outside…you also had witness for yourself, how she shouted and yell at Eomeoni (Halmeoni), also scolded me…I will never and definitely will not have any slightest connections with her at all…if Eldest you want to continue the relationship with Shin Woo then you have to reconsider living in separate household

Hye Ja left the kitchen and sighed

The next morning

Geum Shil: Breaking news!!!....Mother has run away from the house

Hye Ja: What are you saying that Eomeoni ran away from the house…what do you mean by saying that?

Geum Shil: In the morning I woke up then discover that Mother has gone

Kim Yun Jung: Maybe she went outside for a stroll

Geum Shil: Really…when Mother goes out station, she like to wear the green colour skirt, also that pair of shoes…she has wore that shoes and left…this is already confirms that she has left home since she wore those attire…she has definitely left the house somewhere

Hye Won: Wouldn’t perhaps she has gone to the relatives

Soon Jung: Yesterday…we had all group and stage a protest, Halmeoni must had suffer shock

Oh Young Shim: What to do…where would Halmeoni has gone to?

Oh Young Shim and Moon Shin Woo were walking into the office building

Moon Shin Woo: How is your health…you didn’t catch a cold?

Oh Young Shim: I am all right but something has happened

Moon Shin Woo: What is it then?

Oh Young Shim: Halmeoni ran away from the house

Oh Young Shim: It is because over the matter between Shin Woo and I…yesterday in the house, everyone group together to stage a protest, it seems that Halmeoni must has suffer a shock

Moon Shin Woo: Therefore you are saying that you now don’t know where Halmeoni’s whereabouts

Oh Young Shim: The relatives that she can go to, we all have contacted them, they had said that she didn’t come…our Halmeoni has no special place that she will go to

Moon Shin Woo: I can probably guess where Halmeoni might go to…Halmeoni could have gone there…Young Shim ssi…don’t need for you worry…just prepare for the Shopping host audition…I will definitely able to bring Halmeoni back

Moon Shin Woo walked into his office while his Secretary followed him from behind

Moon Shin Woo: Today…what do we have important scheduled

Secretary: Except at 12 noon that you have a business lunch with the President and business counterparts, there is nothing exceptional schedule

Moon Shin Woo: Today…I will apply a leave of absence for a day…whatever the document that needs to have my signature…bring to me at once

Secretary: Yes…Director

Oh Young Shim walked into the call centre

Oh Young Shim: How are you?

Team manager approached Oh Young Shim

Team Manager: How is your progress in your preparation for your audition?

Oh Young Shim: Don’t know what I must prepare…I was thinking just go there and tried my luck

Im Ji Eun: The job of a Shopping host anchor requires a lot of preparation…. just go there and tried your luck…do you know that in order to sell a product, do you how much we need to research & studied the product…there is no difference to a university entrance exams

Oh Young Shim: Thank you for your advice…but then Ah!....the previous programme…you took the Europe branded licensing product and wrongly quote the country of origin as Netherlands…it seem that Customer comment rant is pretty high on the matter…although you have studied that…here after you need to study more thoroughly

Im Ji Eun was upset by Oh Young Shim’s remark and left in haste

At Hong Goo's Grave Site

Halmeoni weeping at Hong Goo’s grave as Moon Shin Woo calls out & approach the grave.

Moon Shin Woo: Halmeoni!

Halmeoni was surprised to see Moon Shin Woo coming for her

Halmeoni: Why have you come here?

Moon Shin Woo: I had the feeling that Halmeoni might be here, therefore I came over to see…honestly speaking that it was just a while ago that I came here with Young Shim ssi

Halmeoni: What are you saying?

Moon Shin Woo: The day that it was Kim Hong Goo’s birthday…I came here to sent my greetings to the late grandson then make a promise to him that I will look after and cherish Young Shim ssi on his behalf

Halmeoni: How can this be possible?

Moon Shin Woo: Please approve our relationship with your blessing

Halmeoni: What do you take Manwoldang 300 years of history as…didn't I have said before…if both of you want to marry and do whatever you want…this has nothing to do with us…just need to leave from my household

Halmeoni got up in haste but slipped in her footing but Moon Shin Woo caught her

Moon Shin Woo: Are you alright…Halmeoni?

Halmeoni: Let go of me

Halmeoni walked away. Moon Shin Woo went to get her umbrella she left behind at Hong Goo’s grave and followed her. Moon Shin Woo escorted her with the umbrella

Moon Shin Woo: Walk slowly…Halmeoni

Halmeoni snatched the umbrella back from Moon Shin Woo

Halmeoni: Give that back to me

Moon Shin Woo: The weather is so hot…don’t be like that…just get into my car and leave…Halmeoni

Halmeoni: I told you I am fine

Moon Shin Woo: If you want to ride the bus to Seoul, you have to wait for another 2 hours

Halmeoni: Need 2 hours?

Moon Shin Woo: Yes

Halmeoni: Aiyoh!...Then what am I….

Halmeoni looked around for something

Moon Shin Woo: What is the matter…Halmeoni?

Halmeoni: Don’t need to worry about me…Young Man just mind your own business

Moon Shin Woo: I don’t care…I will see that Halmeoni goes up to a bus and leave then I will go

Halmeoni suddenly bend down in pain

Halmeoni: Aigoo!...Aigoo!...

Moon Shin Woo: What is wrong…Halmeoni?…Where are you not feeling well?…What is it?…Please tell me

Halmeoni: Aigoo!...I…I..need to go urinate

Halmeoni: Aigoo!....What to do?….Aigoo!

Moon Shin Woo looked around for a spot

Halmeoni: Aigoo!....can’t hold….Aigoo!

Moon Shin Woo used his car to cover Halmeoni for privacy as she eased herself in the bushes. Moon Shin Woo was trying to stop laughing while she finished with her 'business'

Moon Shin Woo: Are you feeling much better..Halmeoni?…You should get into my car and leave.

Halmeoni went into Moon Shin Woo’s car. Moon Shin Woo drove while Halmeoni fell asleep in the car. Moon Shin Woo called Oh Young Shim

Moon Shin Woo: Young Shim ssi…it is I…Now I am in the midst of taking Halmeoni back to Seoul

Oh Young Shim sighed in relief

Oh Young Shim: This is great….How did you know that Halmeoni could have gone there…Shin Woo ssi?…But then…Halmeoni must be very angry…then be careful on the road…fine I will call Eomeoni to let them know…they are surely be worried…yes…thank you…Shin Woo ssi

Oh Young Shim gave Moon Shin Woo a kiss on the phone

Moon Shin Woo: Wouldn’t it perhaps that you are faking Young Shim ssi voice that Bang Shim

Halmeoni woke up, listened to Moon Shin Woo's conversation on the phone

Moon Shin Woo: Halmeoni…I will safely sent her home..don’t you worry…we meet soon

Hye Ja got the call from Oh Young Shim that Halmeoni was safe

Hye Ja: Great!...It is a relief that she is safe…yes…I know….

Geum Shil: I say….Shin Woo the Young Man is with Mother together…what do you mean by that?

Hye Ja: Shin Woo that boy…guess the probability that Eomeoni might has gone to Hong Goo’s grave then to find that Eomeoni really went there

Geum Shil: After experience this episode…we discover that Shin Woo is really sincere towards niece-in-law is indeed genuine, also that he has gone to the grave of the late husband

Hye Ja: Then why must that Young Man of all person his mother be none other than Myeong Joo the thief…even though when it come the time for the wedding…eldest will not have any happiness under the hands of that wretched wench

Myeong Joo tried another tactic

Myeong Joo called Oh Young Shim

Oh Young Shim: Yes…Madam

Myeong Joo: I need to see you…now…at once

Oh Young Shim: Now…

Myeong Joo: Don’t you mentioned a single word to our Shin Woo about this…when you come to Queen Hotel…call me

Oh Young Shim: Queen Hotel?

Moon Shin Woo brought Halmeoni back to Manwoldang

Moon Shin Woo drove up to Manwoldang's entrance then open the door to wake Halmeoni up from her sleep

Moon Shin Woo: Halmeoni!...Halmeoni…We have arrived

Halmeoni: Aigoo!...Where are we?

Moon Shin Woo: Where else can we be…of course Halmeoni’s residence

Halmeoni: Huh!....Aigoo!...Ni need…I don’t want to go into that house

Halmeoni just sat in the car

Moon Shin Woo took Halmeoni to a Jimjilbang.

Moon Shin Woo brought a beverage for Halmeoni when Halmeoni was reprimanding a couple

Halmeoni: What are you doing…..at broad daylight…this Jimjilbang is public area…in a public area…at broad daylight…underage wretches…both of you hugging and kissing each other…what actually are you all doing in your conduct…didn’t you learn about manner in school?

Boy: This is really harassing…who are you Halmeoni to go around being a busybody minding people’s affairs…why are you interfering into our matter?

Halmeoni: What are you saying?...Busybody…busybody

Girl: This is really…here is not appropriate…there is not appropriate…why Halmeoni need to come & disturb us like that…let us leave

Halmeoni: What are you saying?...

The boy and girl walked away but they gave a push at Halmeoni to move out the way

Moon Shin Woo: Are you all right…Halmeoni?...Hey…Students!!!...

The boy and girl turned around

Moon Shin Woo: Come over here…apologize to Halmeoni at once…if you don’t listen..be careful that Ajusshi reprimanded the both of you

Halmeoni was pleased that Moon Shin Woo had come out to stand up for her.

Moon Shin Woo brought Halmeoni to the officetel instead

Moon Shin Woo: If you don’t wish to go anywhere, just make yourself at ease at this place…Halmeoni

Halmeoni: I say…..what is this place?

Moon Shin Woo: I bought this officetel to wait for Young Shim ssi to move in and stay

Halmeoni: Ah!...This place is what your Mother has mentioned that you both want to live-in…so this is the place

Moon Shin Woo: I suppose it can be said but then it is not the both of us, it will be just only be Young Shim Ssi alone but then Young Shim ssi has not even a slightest thought of coming to stay here…there is no electrical heating carpet….

Moon Shin Woo placed a cushion down on the floor

Moon Shin Woo: Just sit here…Halmeoni…compare to the sofa…you may find sitting on the floor more comfortable

Halmeoni went to sit on the sofa

Halmeoni: I like the sofa

Moon Shin Woo: But then why suddenly you need to ran away from the house…today without me…Halmeoni nearly didn’t have no place to go to

Halmeoni: Why do you say I have no place to go to…just a stone throw from the house there is relatives, even it takes a year, I can’t finished staying at their houses

Moon Shin Woo: Eh!...I just overheard in the Jimjilbang that you called someone that is very unwelcoming towards you…You must be tired…just take a rest…Halmeoni

Halmeoni: Why do I need to rest in this place…I just sit here a while and will leave soon

Moon Shin Woo: Then you just sit here and make yourself at ease…I will go out and buy something back to eat…Halmeoni just you rest

Moon Shin Woo left as Halmeoni was pleased at Moon Shin Woo's thoughtfulness

Halmeoni: Aigoo!.....His mind is really quick witted..his heart is really kindle…he is really a fine person

Halmeoni lied down on the sofa and she dozed off…Halmeoni heard Hye Ja whispering to her to wake up

Hye Ja: Eomeoni?....Eomeoni!...Wake up…Eomeoni

Halmeoni started to wake up

Geum Shil: Mother…you need to get up immediately…if you want to sleep, go home and sleep

Halmeoni: Yes…yes…where is this place?

Halmeoni got up and sat up

Moon Shin Woo: Did you sleep well…Halmeoni?

Halmeoni: Aigoo!...Aigoo!....Why are you all here?

Geum Shil: Mother…you are really something…you voice such strong disapproval against niece-in-law and you were even packing her belonging to leave…in the end you had come to this place…and so happened it is Shin Woo’s house and you are here sleeping soundly…do you know that your style is really pompous?

Halmeoni was speechless.

Myeong Joo was waiting at the hotel room and then the door bell rang

Myeong Joo: Who is it?

Oh Young Shim: I am Oh Young Shim

Myeong Joo: Finally…she has come

Myeong Joo opened the door

Myeong Joo: Come in!

Myeong Joo invited Oh Young Shim to sit down

Myeong Joo: Sit down!

Oh Young Shim sat down and noticed that Myeong Joo did not look too well

Oh Young Shim: Yes…is there somewhere that you are not feeling well…it seem that you are under the weather?

Myeong Joo: Today I had asked you to come…I want to settle this matter once and for all…My disposition…actually don’t like to have quarrels with people and also don’t like to use foul languages…just like the quiet swan on the lake…just being quiet and elegant but then since I have encounter you Ajumma…until now I am still been surprised and shocked…I say that I was surprise in shock not once but twice…just like if I was to hold you by the collar and be rude to you…I think it is not what a human should do…therefore today…decide to let go all of this once and for all

Oh Young Shim: I don’t want you mean by saying that?

Myeong Joo showed Oh Young Shim a bottle of tablets

Oh Young Shim: What is this item?

Myeong Joo: What else can it be…it is medicine?

Oh Young Shim: Medicine?

Myeong Joo: It is sleeping pills

Oh Young Shim: Sleeping pills?

Myeong Joo: If Ajumma…you don’t give an answer right here that you are going to break up with our Shin Woo then I will swallow this medicine then take my journey to nether world…if you were in my shoes…that you have been work so hard in raising & nurturing a precious son that you will want him to marry a widow…where there is any parent who stand by & watch this without doing anything…we will settle this once & for all here…what is it then…are you going to break up with our Shin Woo or I have to swallow all this sleeping pills then from here go to the nether world

Oh Young Shim: I will not allow Madam to take those sleeping pills

Myeong Joo: Then what you mean by saying is…that you will break up with our Shin Woo…is that what I am understanding?

Oh Young Shim poured out the pills

Oh Young Shim: It is better that I will take the pills

Myeong Joo was surprised as Oh Young Shim swallowed a bunch of pills. Myeong Joo was horrified by Oh Young Shim's actions

Thank you for the heartwarming and absolutely touching video, Auntie Mame. Wow you have terrific technical skills in making videos. We can always count on Bimbibap for not deserting us and always keeping us up to date. Loads of thanks and appreciation to all of you great people on this site!!

Guest bimbibap

My Favourite Scene of Episode 53

Myeong Joo:…What is it then…are you going to break up with our Shin Woo or I have to swallow all this sleeping pills then from here go to the nether world

Oh Young Shim: I will not allow Madam to take those sleeping pills

Myeong Joo: Then what you mean by saying is…that you will break up with our Shin Woo…is that what I am understanding?

Oh Young Shim poured out the pills

Oh Young Shim: It is better that I will take the pills

Myeong Joo was surprised as Oh Young Shim swallowed a bunch of pills then drinks the water. Myeong Joo looked horrified

Myeong Joo: Wait..I say…what are you doing…are you mad…are you in the right sense of mind?

Oh Young Shim: The medicine is somewhat sour in taste, also some sweetness

Oh Young Shim called Myeong Joo’s bluff and Myeong Joo realized that she had been caught red handed

Myeong Joo: Wait…a moment…is it perhaps that you had heard from Shin Woo and what he had said

Oh Young Shim: Just now, there was a call from him then I inform him that I was about to meet Eomeonim at the hotel

Myeong Joo: Therefore regards to the matter …now that I am midst of acting out this scene, you already has knowledge from the start

Oh Young Shim: I am sorry…Eomeonim

Myeong Joo: That…wretched brat

Oh Young Shim knelt before Myeong Joo

Oh Young Shim: I…have a lot of shortcoming and in comparison with Shin Woo ssi…there is a vast in differences, this I am all too well aware..Eomeonim…I have always compare to other matter knows of my lacking but then however I have no choice to break up with Shin Woo ssi…if it was so easily to break up..from the start, I will not so determined to start this relationship…I will never waver

Myeong Joo: This…woman

Oh Young Shim: So to say, is it possible to change your perspective in looking at me…I do really know that I have a lot of shortcoming but then for the sake that Eomeonim and the President to like me, I will do my utmost effort…

Myeong Joo: Even there comes a day that a boiled egg will be able to hatch chicks…it is impossible for you to be with our Shin Woo

Oh Young Shim: Eomeonim?

Myeong Joo: Who are you calling Eomeonim?...how can I be your Eomeonim…even if you don’t have a conscience you must keep within the line…A “widow” who has gone through the experience of life, how you have aspiration with our Shin Woo, one’s need to be clear on the status…wretched wench….

Myeong Joo left the room

Oh Young Shim walked home as she recalled Myeong Joo's words

Myeong Joo: Even if you don’t have a conscience you must keep within the line…A “widow” who has gone through the experience of life, how you have aspiration with our Shin Woo, one’s need to be clear on the status…wretched wench

Oh Young Shim sighed and went into the house

Oh Young Shim: I am home

Oh Young Shim was surprised to see Moon Shin Woo in the house and moreover he was fixing the dog house

Oh Young Shim: Shin Woo ssi?...What are you doing here?

Moon Shin Woo: Are you asking because you can’t see?...Of course fixing the dog house

Oh Young Shim: Therefore I am saying why are you doing here in my house

Halmeoni came out and served Moon Shin Woo a cold beverage

Halmeoni: Come…let's have some cold refreshment..drink this and work later

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…Halmeoni

Moon Shin Woo drank the beverage. Halmeoni turned to Oh Young Shim

Halmeoni: You just got back from work

Oh Young Shim: Yes Halmeoni…I have come home

Halmeoni: Fine…I will making Kalguksu for you at once…just a while longer

Kalguksu (literally "knife noodles") is a Korean noodle dish consisting of handmade, knife-cut wheat flour noodles served in a large bowl with broth and other ingredients. It is traditionally considered a seasonal food, consumed most often in summer. Its name comes from the fact that the noodles are not extruded or spun, but cut

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…Halmeoni

Halmeoni went inside. Oh Young Shim was surprised at Halmeoni's change in attitude

Oh Young Shim: What is actually happening here?

Moon Shin Woo: Halmeoni and I are now BF

Oh Young Shim: BF?

Moon Shin Woo: Best Friend

Oh Young Shim: Huh!

Moon Shim Woo slurped at his noodles and the drink up all the broth

Halmeoni: Child what are you doing…quickly serve Shin Woo the young man another bowl of kalguksu noodles

Hye Ja: Eomeoni…he has already eaten 2 bowls

Halmeoni: He is a young man…wouldn’t he be able to eat a few more bowls?...Just eat well

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…I will eat well…please serve me another bowl

Geum Shil: Wouldn’t this be really being force?

Moon Shin Woo: It is not force at all…it is really delicious…the least I can eat another 3 bowls of this.

Hye Ja served another bowl to Shin Woo

Moon Shin Woo: I will eat well

Moon Shin Woo slurped up his noodles with such ravishment

Geum Shil: Are you trying to get to my Mother’s good books therefore aren’t you over doing this a little too much by eating?

Moon Shin Woo: This is not over doing, anyhow in the day, I have already enter in her good books, isn’t that so, Halmeoni

Hye Ja: The more I look at you, you are nothing like your Mother

Moon Shin Woo: It has been always said that my brother and I compare to our Mother takes on more of our father

Hye Ja: This is really so fortunate

Hye Ja: Nothing!...it is nothing

Moon Shin Woo continued eating

Oh Young Shim had to go the pharmacy to buy some indigestion medication for Moon Shin Woo. Moon Shin Woo took the medication

Oh Young Shim: Come drink this…take this…how do you feel now….

Moon Shin Woo: My stomach is really bursting…it is difficult for me to breath

Oh Young Shim: Where is such a person so idiot as you, how can you eat up whatever Halmeoni gives you?

Moon Shin Woo: I felt that if I eat more…then this might make Halmeoni like me

Oh Young Shim: This is really hardship

Moon Shin Woo: Young Shim ssi…today you also had a hard time, isn’t it…goes play acting with you…I really hopeless with my Mother’s tactics…I will apologize to you on her behalf

Oh Young Shim: Although how much she dislike me then she comes to play act with me, think of it, there is some sadness but then even though I can’t say this to an elder…she is really cute

Moon Shin Woo held Oh Young Shim's hand

Moon Shin Woo: We need to be steadfast a little longer…but then how is your preparation for your audition?

Oh Young Shim: Firstly I has prepare a few products, don’t know whether it will work

Moon Shin Woo: First and foremost that I had to said this to you..this audition is selected by our VVIP customer list therefore I have no authority over the matter

Oh Young Shim: I also don’t want Shin Woo ssi to be supporting me in the background then to hear rumours from other that I came by the back door…don’t you worry

Moon Shin Woo:I am really waiting in expectation but if you are not selected, it will be disappointing

Oh Young Shim: This is just an experience for me to try, so I don’t have much of an aspiration on the matter therefore don’t need to worry

Hye Ja was in the kitchen

Hye Ja: Shin Woo has left…

Oh Young Shim: Yes…Eomeoni

Hye Ja: Halmeoni’s feeling has somewhat change for the better…this is really a relief…today Shin Woo didn’t waste his effort

Oh Young Shim: I am sorry…Eomeoni…also thank you

Hye Ja: Honestly speaking…I…really don’t know whether this is right or wrong…maybe you might feel because I am standing at the perspective as your Mother in law in saying this to you…I even if it is Yun Jung…when I came to know that Myeong Joo is Shin Woo’s mother, I also disapprove her to have a relationship with Shin Woo…the person that is to become your Mother-in-law is not a person who is has a great common sense

Geum Shil was cutting Halmeoni's finger nails

Geum Shil: Mother…really…speak the truth…it was really hard that you ran out of the house, although it has appease your upset but then to go out and no place to go to…do you have regrets…Mother…why suddenly you like Shin Woo the young man that you had said that you will help Shin Woo and Young Shim pulls strings…I say…that the past few days that you are so steadfast in against this relationship and said that you never approve but then why suddenly you change your mindset

Halmeoni: Who said that I have change my mindset…child….?

Geum Shil: Aigoo!...Aigoo!....Who are you trying to deceive…as I look at this…the way you look at Shin Woo’s eyes…it looks like he is already your grandson in law…oh!...just like that

Halmeoni: Aigoo!...shut your mouth…but then the young man is not that bad in his disposition after all

Halmeoni gave some thought

Moon Shin Woo came home as Myeong Joo greeted him at the door

Moon Shin Woo: What did you actually had done to Young Shim ssi?

Myeong Joo: It is is not some good news, how can she go to you in tell tales & complain..the ‘widow” is really useless

Moon Shin Woo: Mother!!!

Myeong Joo: I know…I know…Today….Mother has done wrong..yah but however…do you need to persist this further at all cost that you don’t even give any consideration to Mother’s feelings on the matter…Son…Shin Woo?

President Moon came out

Pres. Moon: I say…what is the matter then that both Mother and son is having a discussion?

Moon Shin Woo: This Saturday, I will bring my girlfriend to the house

Myeong Joo: Shin Woo?

Moon Shin Woo: Father…if you could spare some time

Pres. Moon: If Shin Woo want to bring your girlfriend to the house, even if I don’t have the time, I will make the time

Moon Shin Woo: Then we will decided this Saturday for lunch for the meeting…Goodnight

Myeong Joo: Wait…wait

Moon Shin Woo went upstairs

Myeong Joo: Aigoo!...this will the death of me..this will be my death…

Pres. Moon: I say…Shin Woo is going to bring his girlfriend, what can’t you live…wouldn’t perhaps that you….?

Myeong Joo: What?

Pres. Moon: If you are thinking that you can torment the future daughter-in-law, I will ask you it is better that you give up this idea earlier on, you have already given eldest such great grievance

Myeong Joo was dead upset

At the audition the VVIP Customers came in as judges. The candidates all do their last minute practice as Oh Young Shim tried to calm her nerves

MC: Now our company Shopping Host audition will commence…today audition our 5 judges that has been selected are from our VIP Customer list, the successful candidates will be able to proceed to be interview…2 of the 5 candidate will go through in internship then will eventually become the Shopping host anchor, then once the candidate name is call then come forwards in front of the cameras to do a camera test…whatever product you has prepare prior you need to drop that that use the product that is before you to speak your commentary on it. Firstly candidate No 1-5 please come forward…from No. 1 will proceed to camera test…Candidate No.1 please prepare…ready…

President Moon and Moon Shin Woo was at the audition. Moon Shin Woo saw a rather nervous Oh Young Shim

Oh Young Shim got a text message from Moon Shin Woo

Moon Shin Woo: Young Shim…take courage…You have Shin Woo here…Young Shim take courage…Shin Woo is at your side

Oh Young Shim smiled.

Manwoldang phone rang and Hye Ja answered the phone

Hye Ja: Hello

Myeong Joo: Hye Ja?....It is I, Myeong Joo

Hye Ja: What is it…again…so early in the morning

Myeong Joo was outside of Manwoldang

Myeong Joo: Have you been well this past few days?

Hye Ja: Why is this wretched wench so early in the morning starting to disturb people?

Myeong Joo: I am now outside your house…can you come out…I have something to say to you

Hye Ja: What do you want to say…just say that on the phone

Myeong Joo: Ah!...Hye Ja…let us meet…I already bought some ice cream and will be waiting for you here…quickly come out for a while…you understand

Hye Ja was appalled at Myeong Joo sweet tone of a voice

Hye Ja: What is this…again

Myeong Joo was eating her ice cream

Myeong Joo: Hye Ja…over here

Hye Ja came over to the nearby park

Myeong Joo: Sit down

Hye Ja: What is the matter…so early in the morning?

Myeong Joo: Have an ice cream…I say …as friend…must there be a purpose for us to meet up…just like this…occasionally just meeting up…eat ice cream together…have a chat…isn’t that nice

Hye Ja was not sure what to make of Myeong Joo’s warm reception intention

Myeong Joo: Do you still remember…once Summer arrives…everyday…we will eat cold Kong Guk Su…your Mother will cook the soya beans,…Suk Nam Oppa and the staff from the mill will grind the beans…you and I will be making the fire in the stove and make the noodles

Kong Guk Su (Cold Soyabean Noodles Soup) this Korean noodle dish is refreshingly cold and mild, with a nutty taste that makes it perfect for very hot summer days.

Hye Ja: What is the matter that you are speaking of the past…don’t need to say prattles…what actually is it that you want to say?

Hye Ja ate her ice cream

Myeong Joo: I am saying about your :widow” daughter in law

Hye Ja stared at Myeong Joo

Myeong Joo: Oh! I am sorry…sorry…but then our Shin Woo…this time has announce to the family that this Saturday, he will bring your daughter in law home…yah… your ‘widow” daughter in law…No…not right… your daughter in law…if it is known that Shin Woo’s girlfriend is her…my house Yanban will definitely collapse to his death…and my family will be mourning in a funeral

Hye Ja: This sentence I already hear this for the 100th time

Myeong Joo: Therefore…Hye Ja…Can you help to coax your daughter in law for me? …I have already given money…got physical with her…also has play act to attempt suicide but then…she wouldn’t blink her eyes at all in fright…her attitude is so steadfast stubborn

Hye Ja: We also has done our utmost effort in trying to stop her but then they still don’t want to break up…what else can we do…there is no other way

Myeong Joo: This is disappointing that I been throw cold water…yah!...honestly speaking…how much Suk Nam Oppa can make selling coffee the whole day. The last time I saw time, he was handsome as before but then it has been years

Hye Ja: What are you trying to say there?

Myeong Joo: Just as long as you can able to break up our Shin Woo with your daughter-in-law…I will help to you to find someone with good finance creditability and good disposition man then help you to match make as well…it is just like you have strike a lifetime lotto

Hye Ja: Aigoo!...How can there have such a person…this is really….

Hye Ja stood up in aghast

Myeong Joo: I have not finished saying…why are you getting up for?

Hye Ja: Don’t you ever appear or come near my house again…wretched wench!!!

Hye Ja marched away

Myeong Joo: I say…look at that temper of yours…just because you are my hometown friend that I just mentioned…Aigoo!...Come to say this again…that Young Shim or whatever her name with “Shim” that “widow”…what actually am I going to do about this matter

Returned back to the audition, it was Oh Young Shim's turn

MC: It is now Candidate No. 55 come forward for camera test… Candidate No. 55…please come forward…face the camera

Oh Young Shim turned to the camera

MC: Left profile…right profile…

Moon Shin Woo looked to her then whisper the word

Moon Shin Woo: "Pretty"

MC: Fine…this person is photogenic on camera…yes…centre profile…half body profile…then you may return

Im Ji Eun walked in to look at Oh Young Shim’s audition

MC: The next candidate is Candidate No. 55 Oh Young Shim will start her audition

Oh Young Shim looked at the products

Oh Young Shim: How are you… I am Candidate No. 55 Oh Young Shim. Today I will like to introduce this produce to the audience is none other than "gang jang" (Soy sauce)…Audience…have you ever heard of the in-law soy sauce?

Judges: In-law soy sauce?

Oh Young Shim: Today I will like to introduce this product to the audience is this soy sauce holds 300 years old history…traditional in law soy sauce…how could the soy sauce that has gone through 300 years of aging that has never been in adulterate, it could be brought down through the generations…are you curious…audience…this story have heard this from my Mother-in-law…therefore today I will relay this story to the audience…of course…the audience could treat this as just a old story…I will tell you the story…according to the story…300 years ago…when the gentry household brides enters to their marriage household…they will go through a lot of hardship…at such a young age to be married into the gentry family as daughter in law…will work effortless in hardship in their in law family…in the early morning, they will have to wipe the dew & the frost off the covers then open the cover of the earthen urns…..

Oh Young Shim was nervous as the result was about to be announced

MC: The names that has been selected is about to be announce then will please come forward…. Candidate No. 13 Yi Jae Seon ssi…. Candidate No. 33…Oh Soon Ah ssi then the final Candidate will be Candidate No. 55 Oh Young Shim ssi

Oh Young Shim was thrilled

Oh Young Shim: What to do!..How could this be?

Moon Shin Woo gave a thumbs up sign quietly at his side as Oh Young Shim came forward

President Moon and Moon Shin Woo sat down at his office

Pres. Moon: As I see the audition today, Oh Young Shim is the most outstanding…what do you think?

Moon Shin Woo: I feel the same that Oh Young Shim has excel, firstly her appearance seem to be friendly and close…for the household product that be most accustomed to housewives, among our Shopping host anchors…she is the most well versed to promote our products

Pres. Moon: Do you think so?

Oh Young Shim returned to the call centre with a bouquet at hand and received the colleagues' congratulation wishes

Staff 1: Oh Young Shim ssi…Congratulations!

Team Manager: Today it seem that Oh Young Shim ssi will have treat us to dinner

Oh Young Shim: Thank you everyone…this is due to Team Manager and the colleagues who have given me support and encouragement

Staff 2: When will you start work there?

Oh Young Shim: It has not been decided…there is a final interview to go to

Team Manager: No matter what…Congratulations to you!!!

Staff 1: We hope you will be successful

Oh Young Shim: Thank you

Oh Young Shim called Hye Ja

Oh Young Shim: Eomeoni…it is I

Hye Ja: Just the final interview left…if you pass that you will be able to be Shopping host anchor…we will able to see you on television…you have done well…good effort…I will make something delicious and wait for you tonight

Halmeoni came in

Halmeoni: Aigoo!...Yah!...Yah!...asked her to bring Shin Woo over together

Hye Ja: Shin Woo?

Halmeoni: Yes…yes…

Hye Ja: Eldest…when you are off work today…come with Shin Woo….Halmeoni has requested…oh!...oh!!...See you tonight….

Hye Ja put down the phone

Hye Ja: Then I will go and buy some groceries back at the market

Halmeoni: Yes…

Hye Ja went off while Halmeoni nodded to herself

Moon Shin Woo was driving Oh Young Shim back to Manwoldang

Moon Shin Woo: This kind of days like today…it should be just the two of us to celebrate this alone…it is really a pity….

Oh Young Shim: There is still the final interview…

Moon Shin Woo: During the day, my Father was praising you…said that today’s audition your performance is most excellent

Oh Young Shim: I also now feels that I have some self confidence…I only now discover that whoever praise me…it is really happy

Moon Shin Woo: What is that?....Do you mean when you are with me, you are not happy…is that so?

Oh Young Shim: You are toying again

Moon Shin Woo: Whatever it is…the mood is great…Father has some good repertoire towards you

Oh Young Shim: That is because it is just a superior looking after the subordinate staff of the company, don’t have high expectation on the matter

Moon Shin Woo: Whatever it is…the day to do battle will be this Saturday, don’t tried to run away

Oh Young Shim nodded

Moon Shin Woo: But then why did Halmeoni invites me to the house?

In Manwoldang ...

Halmeoni: What else can it be…it is because of the previous time, I want to treat him to a meal, therefore I asked him to come…yes…is the food suitable to your palate of taste

Moon Shin Woo: Yes…It is really delicious..I have eaten well…Halmeoni

Geum Shil: Aigoo!....Mother is really something…this person is really busy…you just invite him to come over for a meal that you have asking him to come from a far to the house…that day he has already ate so many bowl of Kalguksu

Hye Ja: Eomeoni…it is best that you come to the main agenda for this evening…quickly

Halmeoni: Hmmm!....yes…eldest and Shin Woo the young Man…both of you…go ahead with marriage

Oh Young Shim & Moon Shin Woo: What?

Oh Young Shim: Then I don’t need to move out from this house…Halmeoni?

Halmeoni: That is right

Moon Shin Woo: Thank you very much…Halmeoni…thank you very much

There is some changes in the Episode 62 text preview (Source : krdrama.com)

各位,之前POST的62预告,是韩饭自己掰的~~~

这个才是正确的62韩文预告:

심란心乱해진 신우新宇와 영심英心. 문회장文会长은 배송팀配送组으로 발령下令을 냈는到데도 받아收들이는使进入 신우新宇가 안타깝다心焦. 혜원惠媛은 혜자慧子와 말다툼吵架을 하고 만월당满月堂을 나와 찜질방桑拿房으로 가지만 역시나果不其然 마음이 편치는抱委屈 않다.

신우新宇는 배송일配送组이 익숙하지熟练 않아不 힘들费力어하纵养고, 영심英心은 고민苦恼 끝界限에 헤어지자고分离 하는데...

不负责翻译,有错请往下补正:

新宇和英心心里很乱。文会长下令要新宇进入配送组,新宇心里焦虑。

惠媛和慧子吵架...

Shin Woo and Young Shim are feeling perplexed. President Moon orders Shin Woo to be transfer to the distribution centre. Shin Woo feels anxious.

Hye Won and Hye Ja quarrels

新宇在配送组因不熟练,所以做的很费力,英心苦恼著是否分手的界限...

Shin Woo who is transfer to Distribution centre is not well proficient with the operations therefore makes matters rather taxing. Young Shim is vexed on the idea whether they have reach to the height limitation for them to part ways

Guest bimbibap

Text preview Episode 63

일일연속극「불굴의 며느리」63회방송일자 : 2011년 09월 01일 20시 15분 ~ 20시 55분

찜질방桑拿房에在 있던持續性 비비아나比比亞娜는 혜자慧子를 찾아가고去見, 혜자慧子는 혜원惠媛에게 이제如今 그만到此為止 만월당滿月堂으로 들어오라進入며 설득說服한다. 혜원惠媛은 눈물眼淚로 사죄謝罪하고 만월당滿月堂으로 가기回去로 한다. 영심英心은 문회장文會長에게 신우新宇와 헤어지려分手 노력努力중이라고 하지만然而 문회장文會長은 들은聽到 척도合度 하지悔不該 않는다.

문회장文會長은 신우新宇의 오피스텔辦公室도 내놓으라하고, 막녀는 신우新宇를 만월당滿月堂으로 데려오는데...

不負責翻譯,有錯請往下補正:

比比亞娜依然待在桑拿房,慧子去見惠媛說服她回到滿月堂,惠媛流淚賠罪並回去滿月堂。

英心告訴文會長會想辦法和新宇分手,然而文會長聽到後悔不該不合度...

(我想應該是英心受不了會長折磨新宇,所以英心承諾會長會想辦法分手,可是會長聽完之後開始後悔不該使了許多不合度的手段)

Hye Won and Vivianna stays at the Jimjilbang. Hye Ja goes to see Hye Won and tries to persuade her to return to Manwoldang. Hye Won cries and apologize that she has been wrong then return to Manwoldang. Young Shim tells Pres Moon that she will think of a way to break up with Shin Woo, but however when Pres. Moon hears this from her is now starting to regrets he shouldn’t had use undermining tactics on them (probably that Young Shim doesn’t wish to see Shin Woo suffer anymore grievances therefore Young Shim promise Pres. Moon that she will think of a way to break up, but after Pres. Moon hear this…he is starting to regret his actions)

文會長把新宇叫到辦公室,新宇帶來滿月堂為使...

(新宇要用滿月堂的什麼事逼迫爸爸嗎?)

President Moon calls Shin Woo to his office, but Shin Woo bring a Manwoldang’s emissary

(probably that Shin Woo wants to make use something from Manwoldang in order to pressure his father?...Halmeoni or the 300 years history of Manwoldang?)

Archived