Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

I closed my bad day series and end it on this post HAHAHA

because we have just pray together and my mom, mamakku already pray for my shining shimmering splendid future. Nothing in this world as powerful as a mother’s prayer for her children <3

I believe in as what always happened through my entire life, that God’s plan for me always better and the best. Even Better than my own plan for my life. So how come others bad plan for me could effect me? No no.. Hahaha

Happy New Year 2022 :innocent:

Edited by Gumiho
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today wasn't my best day. i got broken up with and the person i dated fell in love with someone else WHILE DATING ME. I tried so hard to be feelings better but nothing seems to work. After that, the rest of my day just went down hill, it felt like i was the only one who had eyes. Everyone was ignoring me i sat alone as if i were an outsider. At the end of the day, i got slammed into the lockers by the older kids at my school. Went onto my bus crying 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not bad. It just strange

if you being promoted to the place that used to be belongs to me, and you accepted it, why do you asking me to teach you everything about that place? You are so nonsense and not sensitive and STUPID. 

If you so confidence that you can be there than me then LEARN about it. 

oh ya they say I have to be more understanding because of you are older than me and I am still young and my future is still long. But if so then LEARN about that position. And I know I am still young and pretty. 

and sorry ya I don’t want to teach you. HAHAHAHHA. Ask your promoter yo teach you. But I doubt it because of I am more capable than him LOL.. enjoy your seat. I will just watch you while go to salon and blowing my hair.

sometimes human can be so disgusting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My bad days nowadays are just about how to choose my clothes size. I am still confusing to choose between S and M. HAHAHAHA :Megalol:

yeah I so need to updating my wardrobe <3

oh ya another bad day was when they insist me to wear our uniform in black. They bought black batik garments and my reaction to that garment was like this —-> :persevere:

They want me to wear black batik with black pants or black skirts. I am so mad. Hahaha. How could they destroying my fashion sense. Lol. This is how if people who go shopping for garment is someone who doesn’t have taste in colours. 

I want to die with our new uniform colors.. zZzzzzz :rip:

I am a pink girl! How could they insist me to wear black from head to toe! Huuuuu uuuuu uuuu :criesariver:

My life is a fashion show. I don’t like it when people kill it hiks! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not bad. It was just I don’t care and feel the need to type this somewhere hahaha..

So when I was still on my leave, my impolite madam sec called me. And I didn’t see or hang it because of I was busy with my laundries. So she barked on our office whatsapp group. <~~~ A sign of a human who needs mental help. 

I was thinking what was she thinking to barked on WA group? To make people see it and making drama. And I decided to give her the drama that she wants because of I am mastering dramas mote than her LOL. Of course I am watching korean dramas for years. Lol So after I type I am on the leave madam, then I leave that office Whatsapp group HAHAHAHA and everybody read I left her while talking. And my friends said she continues to rant even after I left and I said to my friends that madam needs mental help. HAHAHAHA 

I just pray that when I will be 50s I will not be as crazy and impolite as her HAHAHA I thought being old make people wiser. In fact age is just a number ya. When I will be 50s I will be prettier and enjoying life with my sons <3

my boss our head office called me that I need to play more prettily there because of madam sec is someone with power. I just told him oh nothing in this world as powerful as my mother’s prayers for me :heart: 

like I care.. 

• 3 weeks later...