Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

51 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I have such a stupid request.  You guys know how IU has soju bottles?

...I want a LMH bottle of something.  

Yes!  I saw them at Hmart!  I always look for products that LMH endorses.  The Hmart nearby has been busy--line out the door--on the weekends, that I haven't had a chance to go.  

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

i don't have energy! :joy:  Being a Minoz does take a lot of energy especially when Mr Lee takes a long time to update! :D 

i'm recharging!! haha! :glasses:

:hahah!:Yes, it does!  It's a struggle keeping this thread active when he doesn't post or have any projects.  fingers crossed- hopefully soon.  We should be used to it since prior to MS he only did one project a year.  I'm hoping he'll turn over a new leaf and try try to tackle more than 1.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

18 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Yes, it does!  It's a struggle keeping this thread active when he doesn't post or have any projects.  fingers crossed- hopefully soon.  We should be used to it since prior to MS he only did one project a year.  I'm hoping he'll turn over a new leaf and try try to tackle more than 1.

yesssss!! Lets hope he will give us more than 1 project. i don't think he will ever do 2 dramas a year, it will be either 2 movies a year or a drama and a 1 movie. 

i can be happy if he posts every week too! :D but he updated his IG so late this time, maybe it also depends on his mood. :joy:

===========================

i think Kim Beom was also with LMH and JIW. he also posted picture on his IG 16 hours ago

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Depending on how bendy Choco is...she might fit in there. 

Ha ha, interesting but no, too small for her.

P.S. I looked up on the  bag - it is too tiny for 755 Canadian.

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Because I think we need this cutie to start our week off right...........  I can't find a clear version of this video

@CarolynH he is super cute in this one. Thanks for that. 

@AgentQuake that gives me an idea - may be the stamina booster? Apparently there was a sale on it according to my IG feed. :shaq:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 @AgentQuake I can’t sleep. I need to know what Minossi carries in that bag. Looks like he is taking it everywhere he is going. It was in the other pic too where he was reviewing the ‘blank‘ pages. 

Any guesses? 

hahaha!! Good question!!

He carries his wallet most likely in his bag :D and also some candy? i remember he said in TKEM behind the scenes that he likes a type of candy and he also gave some to Maximus. 

TBH, wallet is the most important and also his ID!! :joy:

• Like 5

img.gif

img.gif

cr: byul_E

I came across this transcript of the 2017 Originality of LMH fan meet, and he got some interesting answers as to his wishes for his next project 

On 3/2/2017 at 8:09 PM, zinnia said:

170218 The Originality of LeeMinho - Talks on kissing scenes

Cr to Arsis

MH: (2:20) In my next project, I want to take a role in an utterly fatal love story [fans screamed at it.] that I have never acted in. I guess that my fans will expect something like a fatal love story from me too.

MC: [To the fans] Are you okay with a fatal love story? [Fans screamed "Yes!"]

MH: Now that I'm in my thirties, I think I should act in a deep love story someday, sometime.

MC: Your eyes are so deep, so I think a fatal love story suits you so well.

MH: (2:53) Personally, I want to act in a film like 'Tokyo Tower'[a Japanese movie] with an actress older than me. [The MC cut in, "I'm older than you."]

MC: Then as a fan, do you have any female sunbaenim in mind you want to act with? As couple of a younger man and an older woman? You worked with JJH-ssi this time, and is there any other female sunbaenim you want to act with in a love story?

MH: (3:27) Um... Oh Yeon-soo sunbaenim [The MC cut in, "She was very good in 'Bad Guy'] and sunbaenim. In a love story that can touch your heart...

MC: Both are beautiful. [Everybody laughed.] Good. We were told about kissing scenes so far. Wow, Mr LMH frankly told us episodes about his kissing scenes. I say thanks to him...

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/82760-lee-min-ho-♥-이민호-♥-ィミンホ-♥-李敏鎬/?do=findComment&comment=20411987

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

cr: byul_E

I came across this transcript of the 2018 Originality of LMH fan meet, and he got some interesting answers as to his wishes for his next project 

https://forums.soompi.com/topic/82760-lee-min-ho-♥-이민호-♥-ィミンホ-♥-李敏鎬/?do=findComment&comment=20411987

byul_E's gifs of our King LMH are so beautiful !    Thanks @syntyche  :highonflowers:
A fatal love story with an older noona?  I have to check who is Oh Yeon Soo ... 
@Nikaa94   Where are you?    I have something later for you .... 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

45 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Oh Yeon Soo Sunbaenim? She Debuted when LMH was 2 yrs old.

He did choose a Sunbaenim. Woah.. Intresting.

2 years old?  huh??? :what!:

I clicked on @syntyche link (thanks again) and read the whole translation.  The talk was about LMH's kissing scenes followed by his wish to fatal love story.   I saw another actress name , as pasted in the spoiler below) but  @madmad min - can't find the Ms Shim Eu Ha though ... Oh Yeon Soo yes! 

Spoiler

Cr to Arsis from @zinnia with thanks

MC: (What is the last episode? Show it.) Wow, it's a kissing scene. Ah, kissing scene. Really great. I think that many fans will agree that Minho-ssi has improved in kissing scenes greatly.

MH: (0:15) Ah? Kissing scene? I have always been good at kissing scenes ever since the first time. [Fans cheered]

MC: If your fans compared your current kissing scenes and the ones when you were a rookie actor,....

MH: Oh, really?

MC: They would say that you improved a lot... [Fans protested.] Of course, you must have been good too then. You have been shooting those kinds of scenes a lot since then. [Fans continued to protest.]

MC: [To the fans] He was originally good at it? [Fans shouted "Yes!"] Really? Are you about to riot now? Kiss Master Lee Minho. By the way, you must have studied a lot about it on your own, like about an angle. When I watched 'Heirs', I felt that my heart would stop at Kim Tan and Eun-sang's [She said 'Shin-hye ssi' instead] kissing scene.

MH: (0:55) I think that everybody has a little tendency of Peeping Tom. That pantry, a confined space, where two people were forced to be stuck in, [MC cut in "their breathing sounds"], their breathing sounds, the darkness, feeling everything of each other, [A fan screamed at his words and everybody laughed.] In a place like that, I think, whatever I did, it was expressed well.

MC: I don't know how many times I replayed that scene. [Everybody laughed.] I lost count. I guess that you must have thought over a lot how to act in kissing scenes, say an angle...

MH: (1:34) In the case of LOTBS, there was a definite order predetermined in advance. The last thing was 'dirty love'. [The MC said, "Like leads in any drama do."] So I considered the sequence. Therefore, I acted a mere lip-touching at first, just a pretty one, and I planned to act the 'dirty one' at the very last moment when all the feelings exploded, [Fans cheered.] but... the circumstances didn't allow me to show you that kissing scene (of 'dirty love') properly. Personally I'm feeling a bit that the (last) kissing scene fell short of my design. I couldn't show you 'dirty love' enough.

MC: Then can we see that 'dirty love' in your next project?

MH: (2:20) In my next project, I want to take a role in an utterly fatal love story [fans screamed at it.] that I have never acted in. I guess that my fans will expect something like a fatal love story from me too.
MC: [To the fans] Are you okay with a fatal love story? [Fans screamed "Yes!"]

MH: Now that I'm in my thirties, I think I should act in a deep love story someday, sometime.

MC: Your eyes are so deep, so I think a fatal love story suits you so well.

MH: (2:53) Personally, I want to act in a film like 'Tokyo Tower'[a Japanese movie] with an actress older than me. [The MC cut in, "I'm older than you."]

MC: Then as a fan, do you have any female sunbaenim in mind you want to act with? As couple of a younger man and an older woman? You worked with JJH-ssi this time, and is there any other female sunbaenim you want to act with in a love story?

MH: (3:27) Um... Oh Yeon-soo sunbaenim [The MC cut in, "She was very good in 'Bad Guy'] and Shim Eun-ha sunbaenim. In a love story that can touch your heart...

MC: Both are beautiful. [Everybody laughed.] Good. We were told about kissing scenes so far. Wow, Mr LMH frankly told us episodes about his kissing scenes. I say thanks to him...

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@syntyche  It sounds like he is ready to do the kind of drama he was offered after BOF but turned down at that time--Bad Guya dark melodrama about revenge, ambition, and fatal love, with Kim Nam-gil playing the antihero lead role.

In analyzing his character Gun-wook, Kim Nam-gil described him as "an innocent but bad guy," saying, "You can't hate him because while his actions may be based on vengeance; he's actually lonely and is longing for love." ... Hong Tae-ra's mundane life is shattered when she falls for Gun-wook, and Oh Yeon-soo admitted feeling nervous about her love scene with Kim.

Regarding the racy kissing scene between him and Oh, Kim commented that "Actually, I thought it would be good if it were steamy. I wanted to give this married woman with a child and a family a dangerous fantasy, or even a vicarious sense of satisfaction." He added that he prefers working with married women than single ones, saying, "The difference between shooting a melodrama with married and single actresses are they themselves seem to feel more comfortable and talk openly. It gives us a chance to become close and talk about this and that while not having to worry about getting involved in a scandal. In a way, married people are my seniors in life so I can learn a lot from them. I want to shoot more melodramas with married actresses from now on."  source

Oh Yeon-soo is 16 years older than LMH and her last drama was in 2014.  Time for a comeback, right?  

Shim Eun-ha is 15 years older.  She suddenly retired from show business at the height of her fame in 2001 at age 29.

I've seen Tokyo Tower and it's not my favorite.

Toru, a 20-year-old man, falls in love with a woman who is not only married but also 20 years older. Complicating matters even further, she also happens to be a good friend of his own mother. She has all the possessions she could ever want. But something is missing.

The story unfolds in tandem with that of Toru's friend, Koji, who also falls in love with a married woman.

The two couples struggle to deal with the complexities of their choices in an effort to find a balance between the forces of love and the reality surrounding them.  source

I feel the same way about "a fatal love story" as I did when LMH first talked about it:

On 3/4/2017 at 12:35 PM, 1ouise said:

I'm okay with the idea of  "fated love" or "love against all odds" and I do like grown-up ("deep") love, but I don't really want to see "tragic love" where one or both die.  That's not my favorite.  Also, I'm against the cheating kind of love.

Having said that, I do like to see LMH grow and expand in his acting.  I love watching him transform before our very eyes.  (So, not all his portrayals will be honorable or admirable--but then there should be consequences.)

I want to be able to root for him.

Infidelity dramas seem to be doing very well nowadays. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

https://upreviews.net/poll/choose-your-upreviews-man-crush-monday-mcm-for-august-10-2020-episode-4309?fbclid=IwAR0RuCu8G1mS-8oaBB2a_nKSSoUouL7xt1fBujAoSbt6xuMUaF95MQCc8aU

Choose your UPreviews' Man Crush Monday (#MCM) for August 10, 2020

IMG-20200808-WA0034.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDs_JGRgfhh/

It's a bright Monday today, and the UPrators globally decided to choose the Boy over the Flowers. The poll was a very tight one at first as we didn't have a winner as at 20:00 (UTC) on Sunday, 9 August. Surprisingly, around 02:00 (UTC) on Monday, 10 August, the Lee Min Ho fans showed us what true love looks like.

So, on this week's episode of the UPreviews MCM campaign, we have none other than the Korean Drama King, Lee Min Ho (이민호)

What do we know about Lee Min Ho?

Lee Min Ho (@actorleeminho) is a Korean actor, singer, and a model from Seoul, Korea. He was born on June 22, 1987 in Seoul. He is currently one of the most famous entertainers on the planet Earth, famous for his roles in Korean drama series like Boys over Flowers in 2009, Personal Taste in 2010, City Hunter in 2011, The Heir in 2013, Legend of the Blue Sea in 2016, and The King: Eternal Monarch in 2020.

His fame became widespread in 2009 when he played the Gu Jun Pyo role in the Boys over Flowers drama series.

Lee Min Ho's career life also reads the fact that failures sometimes are necessary. As a young boy, Lee Min Ho always dreamt of becoming a footballer for the Korean national team. He was selected to train under a former South Korean football manager and ex football player Cha Bum-Kun, but an accident in his 5th grade put his aspirations to a stop. Who would have imagined seeing Lee Min Ho play football, how would he have looked like?

Lee Min Ho became the first Korean celebrity to have a wax figure made in his fine image at Madame Tussauds with figures being unveiled in Shanghai in 2013, and Hong Kong in 2014.

Lee Min Ho also is the actor who has billions of hearts in his possession as he has stolen the hearts of many young ladies around the world.

What else have we not mentioned about "oppa"?

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, 1ouise said:

Oh Yeon Soo is 16 years older than LMH and her last drama was in 2014.  Time for a comeback, right?   

Shim Eun-ha is 15 years older.  She suddenly retired from show business at the height of her fame in 2001 at age 29.

I've seen Tokyo Tower and it's not my favorite.

I feel the same way about this as I did when LMH first talked about it:

Infidelity dramas seem to be doing very well nowadays. 

Sorry to cut your post @1ouise  Thanks for the detailed explanation and the info on the noonas. :)

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Cr to Arsis from @zinnia with thanks

MH: (1:34) In the case of LOTBS, there was a definite order predetermined in advance. The last thing was 'dirty love'. [The MC said, "Like leads in any drama do."] So I considered the sequence. Therefore, I acted a mere lip-touching at first, just a pretty one, and I planned to act the 'dirty one' at the very last moment when all the feelings exploded, [Fans cheered.] but... the circumstances didn't allow me to show you that kissing scene (of 'dirty love') properly. Personally I'm feeling a bit that the (last) kissing scene fell short of my design. I couldn't show you 'dirty love' enough.

MC: Then can we see that 'dirty love' in your next project?

8 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Heh Romantic Hot Dirty Love, LMH truly lived HJJ.

My Heart...

@madmad min LMH mentioned that he was not able to show that "dirty love".  Was there one close enough to answer the MC's question?   My poor beating heart in anticipation

:droolz:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

i dreamed of LMH last night, i was watching his new drama, i saw him and another actress (i won't say her name because this is LMH's thread). i don't remember anything about story. i just remember i was watching it. 

anyways, i am so happy LMH was in my dream, because we have had so many discussions about his next project, i even dreamed of him. :D 

i wanted to quickly share this with you.. :criesariver:

but my dreams don't come true lol 

edit: how to dream about LMH? before you go to sleep, go to IG  and twitter and look at his fan pages. :D 

edit 2:  i follow many of his fan pages intentionally, because it makes me feel good when i see his pics or videos or clips from previous dramas pop up. :) 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Sorry to cut your post @1ouise  Thanks for the detailed explanation and the info on the noonas. :)

@madmad min LMH mentioned that he was not able to show that "dirty love".  Was there one close enough to answer the MC's question?   My poor beating heart in anticipation

:droolz:

Dirty love as in 21+ dirty love? I am thinking something like 365 days that was recently on netflix and by the way I didn't like that movie they made the ML a little bit to savage if they had tone down his character little bit the movie could have worked just fine for me because the premise was not bad.

Or just 21+ movie with different take and premise because you can do alot of things with 21+ movies. Cough 51 shade of grey cough! hahaha just kidding with you folks chilax but just the image of LMH toying with a hot actress is in my head can't unsee.

But aside from all the jokes it would work rather good with a mature actress and in an entirely different setting with a fresh IP and storyline

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1