Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Ok. Let me say my last statement about shipping thing.

I love this duo. Really.

But because I am not a shipper and will not be either, I would just believe our shipper friends from this forum to take responsibility on the shipper forum. Please protect LMH ma dear friends. Don't let this shipping business ruin his image. 

Hahaha

Oh my God.

Why do I feel like I am his mom btw. 

:joy:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Ok. Let me say my last statement about shipping thing.

I love this duo. Really.

But because I am not a shipper and will not be either, I would just believe our shipper friends from this forum to take responsibility on the shipper forum. Please protect LMH ma dear friends. Don't let this shipping business ruin his image. 

Hahaha

Oh my God.

Why do I feel like I am his mom btw. 

:joy:

Wait you are afraid that if the ship doesn't sail or if other partners come in between he will become the sacrificial lamb? It has not happened yet so there is nothing there to think about for the time being

Lee Min Ho & PROMIZ Complete Knock Campaign Aiding Essential Help To African Children

lee-min-ho-promiz-a-660x400.jpg

STRIKING ANOTHER HEARTWARMING DEED, LEE MIN HO HAS DONATED $5000 TO CHARITY WATER, A GLOBAL NON-PROFIT CHARITY ORGANIZATION.

Continuing his meaningful generous works, Lee Min Ho through donation platform PROMIZ, has wrapped up “KNOCK Campaign” to help children suffering from lack of clean drinking water.

The’KNOCK Campaign’ is one of the sharing projects sponsored by Lee’s own social contribution donation platform – PROMIZ. The project is inspired in consideration of families and children suffering from water shortages.

Through the actor’s social awareness advocacy, he has incited ways to help out in aiding Africa’s drinking water concern by joining the organized drive by clicking the “like” option on Promiz’ SNS posts. In 2014, Lee together with PROMIZ, have successfully conducted seven well-digging projects in Malawi, Africa. The new funds raised will add more to the started project.

Through the donation platform PROMIZ, Lee Min Ho has been promoting the spirit of sharing for the survival, protection, and rights of children around the world. It is also creating a valuable donation culture. Since its inception in March 2014, PROMIZ has been developing customized donation projects with themes that everyone, the environment, animals, and children can easily relate to.

In addition, the actor who is also a member of UNICEF Honors Club, a list of donors with more than 100 million won, is supporting various low-income families and underprivileged children, as well as searching for places that need help such as disaster relief funds. Recently, he donated 300 million won for COVID-19 relief operations.

Lee Min Ho, who has completed the ‘knock campaign’ with great success, will continue the good deeds with PROMIZ through “jam jam box project” which holds birthday party for the underprivileged children to deliver the joy of donation in life.

lee-min-ho-promiz.jpg

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/lee-min-ho-promiz-complete-knock-campaign-charity-water/

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

21 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

Wait you are afraid that if the ship doesn't sail or if other partners come in between he will become the sacrificial lamb? It has not happened yet so there is nothing there to think about for the time being

I guess because most of us here aldy witnesses how it happened previously. So those worrying is naturally present when shipping are involved. Cause we hv seen the worst side of it.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

I guess because most of us here aldy witnesses how it happened previously. So those worrying is naturally present when shipping are involved. Cause we hv seen the worst side of it.:sweatingbullets:

:bawling: don't remind me....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

51 minutes ago, zaingh said:

Layali, not only non-fans but some of his fans who are shippers too, because whoever he ends up with other than the person they ship him with always end with his shippers fans being disappointed him because he choose someone other than their favorite forgetting that it is him who will be dating her and not them. For now they will say they will still suport him if he ends up with another person but will be disappointed if it happens, let us wait and see

This won’t be true for me. Believe me, I ship lmh with happiness. If he is happy, I am happy. He could be with anyone in this world, I will respect his decision. 

• Like 3
  • Love 9

49 minutes ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update!

Seriously, he or the photo taker, should join photography class. 

Wait,

What if his next project is drama or movie about paparazzi or a professional photographer. But only as his cover. His true identity is the youngest leader of Korean yakuza. Known among the clan as someone with deadly stare, high skill at martial art, high integrity, full of dignity, but has flamboyant vibe.

:relieved:

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This won’t be true for me. Believe me, I ship lmh with happiness. If he is happy, I am happy. He could be with anyone in this world, I will respect his decision. 

No worries,

We believe youuuuu, and all shippers from this forum. Just beware and protect him my friend. Shipper forum sometimes not always warm place for minoz, I should be honest about this. 

But we believe you forrr surreee

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, yuiy78 said:

Korean yakuza. Known among the clan as someone with deadly stare, high skill at martial art, high integrity, full of dignity, but has flamboyant vibe

:hypehype:I would loveeee seeing LMH play this role. The deadly stare.

YES!!!! His eyessssssss :wub:

Even if hes glare at me, instead of terrified, I will blushing the whole time hahaha:bashful:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

8 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Seriously, he or the photo taker, should join photography class. 

Wait,

What if his next project is drama or movie about paparazzi or a professional photographer. But only as his cover. His true identity is the youngest leader of Korean yakuza. Known among the clan as someone with deadly stare, high skill at martial art, high integrity, full of dignity, but has flamboyant vibe.

:relieved:

Ummm... I’m good at taking photos. Can I be his personal photographer? 

This has nothing to do with me wanting to be close to him, I just want to improve his Instagram feed you know? ;)

p.s. I like his feed. Especially if you scroll back a littler further, the colors are so nice and cohesive. I wish I could include a screenshot of my favorite part of his feed (starting from below the photo with “The King” written in the snow). All the soft brown and blue tones are so aesthetically pleasing.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Im wondering if his recent post is the same with vid this morning? I think it is. Awwww, i misssss himm:wub:

11 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Shipper forum sometimes not always warm place for minoz

I just come back from there, just lurking, tbh im gonna stay away from tht thread for few days, everyone is so hyper rn, n im lil bit hurt :relieved:

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ummm... I’m good at taking photos. Can I be his personal photographer? 

This has nothing to do with me wanting to be close to him, I just want to improve his Instagram feed you know? ;)

Surrreee

I always believe your pure intention. Always. Besides, you are innocent right?

:onfirex:

...just wanna clean up your true intention if any...

:blush:

5 minutes ago, Miss Pizza said:

Im wondering if his recent post is the same with vid this morning? I think it is. Awwww, i misssss himm:wub:

I just come back from there, just lurking, tbh im gonna stay away from tht thread for few days, everyone is so hyper rn, n im lil bit hurt :relieved:

I got hurt so many times whenever lurk there. Thanks to @Heretorant, @mychoiyoung, @happyvirus, and other shipper minoz, they always trying to explain. So yeah, I decided to just stop lurking. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

I got hurt so many times whenever lurk there. Thanks to @Heretorant, @mychoiyoung, @happyvirus, and other shipper minoz, they always trying to explain. So yeah, I decided to just stop lurking. 

@Miss Pizza Same.Got pissed mad on more occasions than I could count.I too decided to not lurk. It isn't a pleasant place for majority minoz.If I have to fight repeatedly remind and beg for showing the courtesy and  respect to our boy..what kind of peace is it? There's so many disrespectful ones on twitter and that thread isn't any different. why can't respect be given like  fellow  minoz have been giving to the other ? 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Now I have a question for those who played soccer.  We were yakking a couple pages ago about LMH giving up his dream of playing soccer when he hurt his arm when he was a young boy.  Other than the goal person, I thought you don't use your arms/hands playing soccer .  I don't see him as the goal person, so why did he have to give up his dream?

im a football fan so ill try to answer that question. hands play a very important role in playing football/soccer. such as finding balance and momentum while running or kicking the ball and they improve the speed and agility of the player making him hard to knock down and they also help the player in keeping the defenders away from taking the ball from him. there might be other advantages but this is all i know.

so many updates today and im loving it although it leave us with hunger feelings for his next project.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, yuiy78 said:

Surrreee

I always believe your pure intention. Always. Besides, you are innocent right?

Of course I’m innocent :lol:

Nothing I do is for selfish reasons. I just want to help out our boy on his Instagram game. Not for my own gain AT ALL.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7

14 minutes ago, Layali said:

why can't respect be given like  fellow  minoz have been giving to the other

Indeed:huh:

3 minutes ago, lupeace said:

hands play a very important role in playing football/soccer. such as finding balance and momentum while running or kicking the ball and they improve the speed and agility of the player making him hard to knock down and they also help the player in keeping the defenders away from taking the ball from him. there might be other advantages but this is all i know.

Thank you for this.:D Im wondering abt it for a very long time, so that might be the reason why

Anyway chingu, our boy said he loves us, another more reason to be happy and positive :)

Awwwwwwwww, he so gorgeous isnt it? this is my 2nd fav hairstyle of him after his CH days heh:wub: 

What are yours??? 

• Like 3
  • Love 8