Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

202005260845450310_7.jpg

2020052601046_0.jpg

Wavve has revealed the popularity of dramas in the fourth week of May. The drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch," remained at the top.

http://it.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/05/26/2020052601051.html

Content Wavve, established last year – as a way to counter Netflix – by Korea's major broadcasters, KBS, SBS and MBC, along with SK Telecom, is planning to spend USD50 million (KRW60 billion) this year on original content production. 
Launched as a merger of SK Telecom's Oksusu and Pooq streaming platforms, it already has 14 million subscribers – 10 million from the former and 4 million from the latter.
Content Wavve has yet to be made available in Southeast Asia but there are plans of expansion into the region.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/south-koreas-wavve-content-nbcuniversals-062400506.html

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

If smiles could kill, I’d be dead. 

:wub:

We've long been dead.  :lol:

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2

Lee Min Ho’s power is no joke. He has the least amount of posts but is the second most followed korean actor. And let’s make that 15.2M with 144 posts. He gained 200k in the past 3 days. I love Lee Jong Suk but I wouldn’t mind seeing lmh take number 1. :D

• Like 9
  • Awesome 4

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Lee Min Ho’s power is no joke. He has the least amount of posts but is the second most followed korean actor. And let’s make that 15.2M with 144 posts. He gained 200k in the past 3 days. I love Lee Jong Suk but I wouldn’t mind seeing lmh take number 1. :D

HIs drama is sooo flop.....:P. love that he is getting a lot of love because of the King

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Long before the drama aired, I was already looking forward to the day that LMH would be the most followed korean actor on IG. And he would definitely achieve that by the time The King airs. Indeed, he's already bound to that top spot! Only a few days left til he becomes #1 B)

• Like 8
  • Love 4

44 minutes ago, scrawford said:

HIs drama is sooo flop.....:P. I wouldn't mind either if he pass LJS. Can i Be honest. LJS is one of the halley kdrama actor I'm not really fond of, hence i don't watch his drama. :(. idk why, maybe i should give one of his drama a try. if so, which one would you recommend?

I am not a fan of LJS’s visuals and don’t swoon over him like I do with LMH, Hyun Bin or Gong Yoo. But I have to admit LJS is a pretty good actor. I’ve seen several of his dramas and I would recommened several: I Hear Your Voice, Pinocchio, W and Romance is a Bonus Book are pretty good dramas. 
But I am looking forward to our boy gaining more followers, and be the top most followed K actor in IG!  :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

There are so many comments and so funny:lol: eveybody says every minutes" I come to see again" "I come to see one more time but I can't go" etc.:lol:

@leeminhosny I'm glad that the drama got a lot more exposure. really helps the cast and crew to finish strong. I heard today is the last shooting day? 

:cold_sweat:. I don't know how you guys did it towards the end of LOTBS, knowing that it will be his last drama before MS. At leads this time, we know he will do more project in the future.

8 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I petition for this too!! 

GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT WRITER KIM!!!!! 

:lol:

I love their bromance. So cute!!! 

Right??? I feel like Yes need to write a better build up for the romance. I guess it's what people want. Even without strong build up, LMH and KGE still delivers. Kudos to them. Im sure the flirting probably helps :D

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

20200525 The King's filming at the night.

d2626a8bly1gf53hstpmzj20u00u0qab.jpg

d2626a8bly1gf53htfnxmj20u00u011d.jpg

cr. 大_薯-

I found that the replies of "The King" thread will be over 10,000 soon. I've checked Soompi "k-drama & movies", no 2018 or after dramas got more than 10,000 replies. So, "The King" is the most talking drama these 3 years.  :thumbsup:

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Geolyvseven and @happivirus

My LMH sighting in LA.

I had won two tickets to attend the LMH Toyota Corolla fan meet. I finally decided to fly to LA as I found someone from a forum who was excited to go and I could stay with her in LA.  I stayed with her. She was a blast and found out about LMH’s airport arrival so we decided to go. That was not my original plan.  There was a small crowd there waiting for him. I saw him  walking along the long walkway towards the lobby, and I walked towards the section where he would exit. I stood in a position where I thought I would get a good view. He wore his City Hunter cap. His face looked so small and I could not recognize that it was him. He was a distance walking towards us. He looked like a little boy, so young, that was my impression. He did not wave or smile as he walked down the walkway, not realizing anyone was there to greet him. As he walked towards the lobby, he seemed to realize there was a crowd for him and he had only one travel partner with him. He seemed to panic as he stopped short and changed direction as fans walked closer to him,  like to find an escape route :D but there was none really. Someone walked in the out of bounds area where he stopped and gave him a card. Then suddenly everyone else swooped towards him and as he walked to the car, the crowd was like a swamp of bees around him and blocking my view of him. My friend was one of them and did get in front of him and took some pictures. I think I still have them. I stood at a distance. Someone shouted Saranghe and I heard him reply Thank you. As he got to the car, I could see him go in and then wave and smile. Some in our forum gave other views, that he giggled and he told his travel partner not to worry or that he smiled at his fans I could not see or hear that. All in all I could not get a close look at him at the airport. He seemed awfully young in the distance.

The night at the Toyota meet, I was expecting a meet like the Bench meet where he would sit and we could go up one by one to shake his hands and get a poster with his signature or something like that but he went on stage instead and there was a Q & A with the MC. It was in a theater in LA. It had yellow stage lights and the theater was dark. He came in from the back and walked along the aisle  so fans could see him as he walked by. I was near the aisle and he was inches away from me as he walked past. One of the things I wanted to do was to see if he had beautiful skin like others had said. But the lighting was a bad yellow or white spotlight in a dark venue so I could not tell. He was so close so I put out my hand to shake but he took another person’s hand. Oh well, it wasn’t really a biggie. Later I went down closer to the stage. He was wearing a grey shiny sort of suit which I did not really like the shiny suit. No tie, I think. I did not like his hairstyle that night. One of his worst, like a bad hair day. :)So he did not look as great as I would like. I am not very short so when he passed, he did not feel that tall to me since I live in the US and men are kind of taller here. He responded to the MC in Korean and there was a translator. He did say I love you and made a heart for us. He is really sweet. There was a lucky draw and 20 people got up to the stage to shake his hand and get a signed poster from him. My friend was one of the lucky ones. She was in 7th heaven. I really wished that it was the Bench sort of fan meet and not a staged theater version with all the stage lights. It does not do him justice. Fans were screaming and cheering. Enjoyed the chance to see him in person and worth the trip to LA.

@HeretorantL ee Min Ho’s power is no joke. He has the least amount of posts but is the second most followed korean actor. And let’s make that 15.2M with 144 posts. He gained 200k in the past 3 days. I love Lee Jong Suk but I wouldn’t mind seeing lmh take number 1. 

LJS is # 1?  I have nothing against him but I am surprised he is #1 Instagram. I thought there were more popular ones than LJS.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

51 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Right??? I feel like Yes need to write a better build up for the romance. I guess it's what people want. Even without strong build up, LMH and KGE still delivers. Kudos to them. Im sure the flirting probably helps :D

The flirting definitely helped. :smirk: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

[SBS Star] Lee Minho Showers 'Maximus' the Horse with Delicious Gifts

기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Lee Minho Showers Maximus the Horse with Delicious Gifts

Actor Lee Minho gave a special gift to 'Maximus' the horse.

Recently, the shooting for Lee Minho's current drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' ended.

For months during the shooting, Lee Minho became extremely close to Maximus as there were lots of scenes he had to film with Maximus.

Lee Minho

Then on May 25, some photos of Lee Minho's gift to Maximus on the last day of shooting were shared online.

In the photos, there was a flower basket that said, "Good job. You did well, Maximus. From Lee Minho."

Lee Minho

Underneath the flower basket, there were huge boxes of horses' favorites―carrots, apples, bananas and sugar cubes all piled up together.

Horses are known for their sweet tooth, and it seemed like Lee Minho chose the perfect gift for Maximus.

There was no doubt that Maximus was going to love these.

Lee MinhoMeanwhile, Lee Minho acts as the Emperor of the Korean Empire 'Lee Gon' in 'The King: the Eternal Monarch'.

(Credit= Online Community)

(SBS Star)

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005804820

• Like 6
  • Love 4

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahaha, ma friend, I was thinking more along the lines of inspirational movies like “Ode to my father” or “the taxi driver” and if we’re talking about dramas then “mr. sunshine.” I didn’t have in mind a tale of a struggling handicap or anything like that. Though, I must say I wouldn’t mind it either. Lol. 

4 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Taxi driver could work but not up his alley it suits a veteran whos older. Nah to ode to my father great movie tho but just not for him. 

I am thinking more like donnie yen type of things. If its inspirational then it has to be an spectacle if not it can be risky backlash from his fans. He lives in a scrutinized world so the scripts mostly have to be spectacles and high entertainment value 

@Heretorant  You are correct, there are some family, inspirational, drama like movies that were huge hits, something that tugs at the heart for Koreans. War with N and S Korea. There were some huge hits. He has to choose better.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I found that the replies of "The King" thread will be over 10,000 soon. I've checked Soompi "k-drama & movies", no 2018 or after dramas got more than 10,000 replies. So, "The King" is the most talking drama these 3 years.  :thumbsup:

The King thread is really crazy.  @Lindyloo421 and @SophieH. I hope you and anyone else who is watching the ongoing drama is having fun.  The LBS thread was active (I think just over 500 pages), but not like the King with less episodes.  

Thank you Anita and Julien for continuing to love LMH:heart:  So nice to read that they are still supporting him.  I still remember when Anita went googly eyed when she saw LMH at the GB premiere.  

• Like 9
  • Love 1

chingus ,

I know we get exited with our oppa ,but I think( aside my personal preferences, lol @CarolynH knows my opinion very well) its better not to mention other actors under a negative comment because at the end it will harm our oppa.

Our thread is an open thread and many come and visit it.Not all of them are Minho's fans.

I go in some threads and 2-3 times I saw a negative post for our Minho and the result was that actor that I visited his thread lost me completely because of his fans.

We dont  want that to happen to our boy.right?;)

kisses to all and sorry for my post.

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1