Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

The last time he went cycling we were blessed with news of The King the next day :hypehype:

He’s proly riding for some  fresh air again and thinking how to break the good news to his Minoz...

• Like 5
  • Shocked 3

3 minutes ago, SophieH said:

The last time he went cycling we were blessed with news of The King the next da:hypehype:

He’s proly riding for some  fresh air again and thinking how to break the good news to his Minoz...

OMG!!! Really? I forgot that!!

Sophieeee!! Thanks for the reminder! :D 

Now.. I have become hopeful.. :D  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

21 minutes ago, syntyche said:

This photo and news was an official release from MYM. While other artists and agencies are allegedly engaging on mediaplay, LMH and MYM, on the other hand, would rather spread positive news about the good deeds he and his fans have accomplished through the donation platform, Promiz. We couldn't be any prouder. 

I just saw a article about a drama , and reporter talks "  videos views are high even though rating isn't so high etc." and he said in this article TKEM failed . Ahhh..... speechles ,Really annoying , they never talked about TKEM's video views and now they talk about views and they embed TkEM while praising other dramas.:onfirex:

I just say to these reporters I hope God damn you .

• Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I just saw a article about a drama , and reporter talks "  videos views are high even though rating isn't so high etc." and he said in this article TKEM failed . Ahhh..... speechles ,Really annoying , they never talked about TKEM's video views and now they talk about views and they embed TkEM while praising other dramas.:onfirex:

I just say to these reporters I hope God damn you .

WHAT???? So annoyed!!

These reporters should leave LMH a lone!!  I am so angry now!! :onfirex:

I cannot stand these articles anymore....  Someone comfort me.... :( 

It is because other actors's agency do media play... What other explanation can we find?

So annoyed 

Glad LMH updated his IG... At least we know he is relaxing outside... Hope he never cares about these articles 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

You know...

Lets think about it this way...

1)  We know for sure LMH knows about global success of Netflix , How?  SBS news and some of the releases articles and he knows that he is now the ONLY Korean actor with the MOST number of followers on Social Media

2)  He also knows that TKEM was Number 1 on Wavve for weeks, even after drama finished. 

3)  He also knows that TKEM ratings on sbs are not what they had expected and he is fine with it because he got other success such as Netflix World Ranking

Conclusion:  Lee Min Ho is happy and relaxing now. He doesn't care about those articles. :) 

This is the best way to think .. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 8

25 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This is absolutely normal! We are completely normal! 

If we are asked by our friends what we did during quarantine--our answer:  spazzed over an IG of a foot shaking and again looking at a shadow--yeah, we be normal:omg:

This thread is considered HOT

:happyshakes:

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I cannot stand these articles anymore....  Someone comfort me.... :( 

It is because other actors's agency do media play... What other explanation can we find?

They say that because our LMH is SOMEBODY.  If he were a nobody, they wouldn't bother.giphy.gif

Group hug

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

202007021059775922_5efd41beea9ca.jpg

202007021059775922_5efd41beb260c.jpg

LEE MIN HO's night life? Emotional Explosion of Han River Bicycle Riding...Heart racing by shadow alone.

Actor Lee Min-ho unveiled his bike ride on the Han River. 

Lee posted a video clip on his social media account on Thursday. The video shows him riding a bicycle in the Han River.

In particular, Lee Min-ho added sweet BGM to the night view of the Han River on his cell phone while riding a bicycle. Lee also made his fans excited by capturing his own shadow in the video. 

Meanwhile, Lee played the role of Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire, in the recently ended drama "The King: Eternal Monarch." 

He also led the "KNOCK Campaign," a well project to help children suffering from lack of clean drinking water, and donated $5,000 to Charity Water, a global nonprofit charity under the name of PROMIZ.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111388139

They knew us fans were excited to see his shadow. We're completely normal :lol:  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

23 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

And to think, LMH was the 3rd actor to take on that role.  He was not the 1st choice, remember? 1st was Lee Joon-gi who had to bow out because his MS papers came early.  Next was Kang Ji-hwan, who was caught in a legal dispute between his new & former agencies.

Faith was so riddled with problems from the very start and LMH, once again rescued it from not being filmed at all. And this was after US$10m had already been spent on the production & promotion of the LJG version. No wonder it also ended on a sad note with the director committing suicide. That is the tragic fate of Faith.

I believe it was his least favorite drama at the time of the drama, because of all the issues, the low ratings, and the money woes so they had to improvise and change a lot of the story. He was glad to have it done with, except he probably enjoyed the camaraderie with the actors and KHS,  the only silver lining.  Many did not get paid, possibly even KHS. Not sure though if LMH was paid, there were some stories that he was paid but we don't know for sure.  KHS and the others did sue the director and that is one of the reasons he killed himself.

Later on when he realized how his character was loved by so many,  he changed his mind and is probably now his favorite role.

23 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, a Netflix drama can not be also bought by IQIY. I'm the VIP member of Taiwan IQIY, I watched LOTBS on it. But this time, I had to watch TKEM on Netflix. I don't know how many years of TKEM's right on Netflix, maybe they will never release the right of their original series to other stream sites ? But LOTBS now is on both Netflix and IQIY Taiwan.

LMH always disappeared for a long time after a work, but this time, it seems all people in every corner of the world are missing him so much, from here to Weibo to DC.  :sad1:

Some other actors can't wait to sign on to a new drama or movie but LMH likes to take his time and chill out. :D

9 hours ago, scrawford said:

I wish i can quote the picture as well, but i know i can't. YEs!!! i don't like too muscular, his heirs body is perfecto! and i want him back to that body, and his face isn't gaining weight because he was gaining muscle, plus if bloating is his main concern, he might want to cut gluten and/or dairy from his diet, cause those two are very inflammatory food.

Oops, did i just gave diet advise in LMH's thread? heheheh....

If he eats noodles, ramen the night before his face will swell up. The GB director made him run or play basketball to get it to get back to normal.  I read somewhere that he has a weak kidney or some other organ that causes his face to swell in the morning if he eats certain foods.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

Now I have a question for those who played soccer.  We were yakking a couple pages ago about LMH giving up his dream of playing soccer when he hurt his arm when he was a young boy.  Other than the goal person, I thought you don't use your arms/hands playing soccer .  I don't see him as the goal person, so why did he have to give up his dream?  

I forgot to mention that the Mexico Minoz FB is posting excerpt from LMH's mother talking about a young LMH.  It's on this thread too, but difficult to find.  They posted two excerpts so far.  I think it's the only time I remember LMH's mother discussing her son.  I think I'm more interested in what his family has to say about him.  What do they think of his success?  Did they ever think he'd be this big?  

• Like 5
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Some other actors can't wait to sign on to a new drama or movie but LMH likes to take his time and chill out. :D

yeah.. Our babe likes to take some time off... :D

We all miss him so much!  :( 

But at least we got some shadow from him  :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Am I the only one obsessed with light blue t-shirt LMH?? 

Why is the picture so good?

The colors have harmony and LMH gives off such a boyish and romantic image

I want my King of Romance back!! :happyshakes:

One of my favorite looks on him is that blue sweater and coat combo in The Heirs.  I know a lot of people hate it, but I love it.

He looks good in pastel. I also liked the pink ensemble in LOTBS.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

3 minutes ago, gwin said:

One of my favorite looks on him is that blue sweater and coat combo in The Heirs.  I know a lot of people hate it, but I love it.

He looks good in pastel. I also liked the pink ensemble in LOTBS.

OMG!!  Same!!!

HJJ was wearing pink on the day he met his mom. He looked so good. :love:  There was this green sweater he was wearing when he was drunk talking and he was the cutest in the world... :happyshakes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Hello Chingus' 

From Chaebol Heir to Con Artist to The King ⁠— Which of Lee Min Ho's Roles is Your Favorite?

From Chaebol Heir to Con Artist to The King ⁠— Which of Lee Min Ho's Roles is Your Favorite?
(Photo : SBS)

We want more! Yes, we do! When his recent fantasy drama ended, many resulted to binge-watch Lee Min Ho's previous dramas. Among the roles he played, which one is your most favorite? He had been a chaebol heir, an architect, an IT expert, the king's bodyguard, an illegitimate heir, a con artist, and he has already been "The King."

His good looks and tantalizing eyes have got many to fall under his spell, and as fans, we just can't help ourselves but get giddy when he appears onscreen, and taking our eyes off from the screen is just too hard to do. The moment he grabs a leading lady by their arms and attempts to kiss them...come on, ladies, admit that you wipe that drool off your face. 

Yes, he had been into many roles, but how about a doctor? Who would not want to be alone with Lee Min Ho if he is the doctor?

Well, let's take you down memory lane and reminisce as to why Lee Min Ho captured your heart in the first place.

First, he was a chaebol heir in the high school-themed drama "Boys Over Flowers." The fierce, intimidating, and serious look of Lee Min Ho as Goo Jun Pyo was the perfect role. Him being the leader of the F4 gang in an upscale school totally makes sense why many repeatedly watched his breakout role. And the young love between a regular girl and the most popular boy in the whole campus is a thing many would want to happen in their lives. Though he had curly hair, he still looks fabulous.

Second, he was an architect in the series "Personal Taste," where he was paired to Son Ye Jin. In this drama, he is a timid, over-organized, neat, and self-centered architect who was mistaken as gay, which eventually led him into living with a girl roommate. As he pretends to be gay, the two became close friends, and getting from the lie made it very difficult for him.

Third, he was an IT expert in the "City Hunter." An MIT graduate who went back to Korea, his main objective is to eliminate the officials responsible for his father's death. While doing the mission, he got entangled with the presidential bodyguard played by Park Min Young. His mysterious look made him look more appealing.

Fourth, he is the king's bodyguard in "Faith." Lee Min Ho played as the bodyguard to the king and captain and strategist to the warriors during the Goryeo period. He was a trusted protector of the king. When the Queen was fatally injured, he was given the order to enter a mysterious portal and find the heaven's doctor in the modern-day era.

Fifth, he was an illegitimate heir in "The Heirs." Here, he played a rich, bad boy role. He was the son of a mistress, hidden to the whole of Korea not to destroy his image, knowing he is the future heir to the Jeguk Group. One thing is for sure, his beach body and tan color during the filming in California is to-die-for!

Sixth, he was a con artist in "The Legend of the Blue Sea." We can say that he is one fine scam artist, who can easily fool people judging by the way he dresses and intimidates people around him. Who would have thought at one glance that he is a con man when he looks like a model in this series?

Seventh, he was the king in "The King: Eternal Monarch." He really fits being a royalty. Looking at him in those elegant wardrobes and stylish clothing, we would all want to be Detective Jung Tae Eul. Who could forget how dashing he looked wearing his navy uniform, ready to fight those Japanese soldiers?

And, of course, those lip-locking kisses and surprise kisses with Kim Go Eun? So heart-melting!

What would you think Lee Min Ho's next lead role?  

:heart4:

• Like 6
  • Love 6

I think the day LMH announces his next project will become a very special day for all the Minoz around the world.

From that day on OUR REAL GAME begins.. :glasses:  *Explosion of LMH's thread* :joy:

Even thinking about it makes me happy! :D

• Like 5
  • Love 3