Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Inventory of 10 Korean stars who are entering Hollywood

Entering Hollywood is the dream of every actor. In recent years, South Korea has actively promoted actors to appear in international works. Many Korean actors have been in Hollywood. The following list of 10 "enter Hollywood Korean stars" - Lee Min Ho’s first American drama "Pachinko" and Yoon Yoo Jung collaborated,...

Entering Hollywood Korean Star 9: Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho, who debuted in 2006, has skyrocketed in popularity with dramas such as "Boys Over Flowers" and "Heirs", and is now a major Korean actor. In addition to Lee Min Ho's superb acting skills, he has a sculpturally beautiful visual! Recently, it has been reported that he will play the leading actor in the American drama "Pachinko", where he auditioned personally. It is reported that the filming of the show has been completed.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/朴敘俊赴美拍攝《驚奇隊長-2-》!盤點-10-位進軍好萊塢韓星,李敏鎬首部美劇與尹汝貞合作-152723128.html

Korean series that triumph on Netflix

Who has not heard of Squid Game , better known as The Squid Game , Netflix's latest great success? Thanks to Hwang Dong-hyuk's successful production, many fans also discovered the impressive catalog of Korean series on Netflix . These are our suggestions, many of which also garner critical acclaim.

The Heirs (2013)

spacer.png

Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) are the protagonists of The Heirs , a drama that tells the love story of two young Koreans from different social classes. Kim Tan is the heir to an important economic group, while Cha Eun Sang works as a maid for a family that offers her accommodation and a scholarship at the prestigious high school where Tan studies.

https://es.digitaltrends.com/entretenimiento/series-coreanas-netflix/

These 5 Korean Artists Were Injured While Filming!

An actor is certainly always required to be professional when acting out a scene in a project they are currently starring in, including Korean artists. They even sometimes have to do a dangerous action scene without the help of a stuntman .

Unfortunately, sometimes the production process for these dangerous scenes doesn't run smoothly, causing Korean artists to get injured on set . Some of these injuries were considered very severe and even threatened the lives of the actors. Not only that, the injuries suffered by the Korean artists have also caused the projects they star to be canceled.

Curious about which Korean artists have been injured while filming? Just take a look at the discussion below!

Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho is arguably quite often injured during the filming process. During the filming of the drama City Hunter, he was injured twice. The first incident occurred when the car he was driving for a scene had an accident, luckily he only had minor injuries. Then, his leg was also hit by glass shards from the explosion in one of the drama scenes.

Min-ho was then injured again while undergoing the shooting process for the film Gangnam Blues (2015). Min-ho suffered an injury while filming a scene in a field full of mud which left his hands and feet badly injured. Amazingly, even though his toenail was broken, Min-ho continued to film at that location for three days.

https://www.kincir.com/movie/series/artis-korea-cedera-saat-syuting-Ms2u1mhsJjqr

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

This is Lee Min Ho's visual age in 2016 and 2021, what a handsome man?

Dhani Zulianda Putra
October 8, 2021

281388680.jpg

Lee Min Ho is getting older and shines even more

EDITOR'S NEWS - Lee Min Ho is one of the qualified actors, he is included in the list of the best actors in South Korea, he is even the most popular actor in the world of South Korean drama.

This handsome and professional actor began his dramatic career in 2006 with the drama Secret Campus, which was released ten years ago.

At that time, Lee Min Ho was just starting his career as a protagonist. The appearance of this Oppa is very different from his current appearance.

On the left is a photo of Lee Min Ho still looking innocent. With straight hairstyles, he became fashionable in Korea at the time.

It differs from the photo on the right, which shows Lee Min Ho in the present, namely in 2021. The difference from the photo is very striking.

An old photo of Lee Min Ho as a teenager looks innocent and doesn't show the elegant side of the actor. This makes sense because Lee Min Ho was still adapting to the drama world at the time.

Some fans were unaware of Lee Min Ho's first role in a Korean drama. Many people think Lee Min Ho is the prince of Korean drama.

Well, Lee Min Ho fans should certainly be aware of his career path since his first acting debut. There are many other dramas played by Lee Min Ho that you should watch.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1312759911/inilah-visual-lee-min-ho-usia-2016-dan-2021-tampanan-mana

The number of Lee Min Ho dramas played keeps getting better, including the kiss scene.

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
October 8, 2021

2210415067.jpg

Lee Min Ho kissing

EDITONEWS - Who doesn't know the handsome actor Lee Min Hoo. An actor who has filled the world of South Korean drama with his stunning acting and roles.

Lee Min Ho has even become one of the most popular actors and is called the king of Korean drama. Handsome actor Lee Min Ho with elegant acting style in every drama he plays to make fans of Korean drama fall in love.

Roles are always performed in an elegant and professional manner so that they are able to lull the audience into a drama.

So what happens when handsome actor Lee Min Ho can kiss too? On Instagram upload @ mirroprince_minho87 on April 2, 2021, he posted Lee Min Ho's hot kiss.

The upload shows a scene of Lee Min Ho kissing beautiful actress Park Shin Hye in his drama "Heirs", and a second video kissing beautiful actress Jung Ji Hyun in the drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea."

Lee Min Ho's hot kiss with several beautiful actresses led netizens to comment on the upload.

"Oh my gosh, Minho kisses the best," commented netizen with Instagram account name @ bhanukumari50, praising actor Lee Min Ho's hot kiss.

“And it's a sin for you (Lee Min Ho) to do it in front of your fans, I want to kiss you Lee Min Ho, I want the kiss you gave the mermaid, and most importantly, it's really fun. ", - commented netizens with the account name Instagram @ shirley.vasconcelos.108.

So these are some comments from netizens who have seen the kissing scene on the social media network Instagram. Many praised actor Lee Min Ho who knew how to kiss, until there were those who wanted Lee Min Ho to kiss them.

For you fans of actor Lee Min Ho, of course you have your opinion on this.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/amp/pr-1312759975/banyaknya-drama-yang-telah-dimainkan-lee-min-ho-makin-jago-termasuk-adegan-kissing

• Like 5

LEE MIN HO: IN WHAT YEAR DID HE START HIS CAREER? THE BEGINNING OF THE ACTOR

The career of Minho is quite extensive and has put all his talents as an actor over many years, which have given great experience and learning to continue showing all his skills. Because of his great career, he is one of the most loved and recognized actors in K-Dramas

spacer.png

WHAT YEAR DID LEE MIN HO'S ACTING CAREER START?

There are records that since 2003 Lee Min Ho had appearances in South Korean series as he had a hardly notable role in 'Sharp' a KBS drama where Minho did not have a main role and was part of the extras being a student in the series. But Lee Min Ho's career began in 2006 when, after being in various productions with very minimal roles, Min Ho finally got a better role in the drama 'Secret Campus'.

Thus began the career of Lee Min Ho, who now has a great career and is an admirable actor. 

HOW MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE DOES LEE MIN HO HAVE?

If we count from 2006, then Lee Min Ho has 15 years of experience and there is much more to see from this great actor. He has projects on the horizon and we will have new productions the South Korean celebrity will star in.

The world is captivated by Lee Min Ho's talents and this has made him one of the best actors in the drama industry.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Lee-Min-Ho-En-que-ano-inicio-su-carrera-El-comienzo-del-actor-20211008-0009.html

Netflix: Korean dramas with the funniest bromances to watch this weekend

What to watch this weekend on Netflix ? The entertainment platform has the best series, favorite movies to enjoy your free time. If you still haven't got over "Squid Game" and want to explore new Korean stories, I recommend these dramas with the best bromances . 

In entertainment culture, the tendency to pair male characters or those who do not have any kind of romantic relationship has become popular , but their chemistry is so good that their development within the story steals the attention of fans. 

South Korea uses this resource of the so-called bromances a lot , in addition it tends to put comical scenes between male actors. 

In some plots they are usually enemies, best friends, colleagues or boss and employee.  

The best bromances in Korean dramas

The King: Eternal Monarch

Korean drama starring Lee Min Ho . The plot follows the life of Lee Gon, a modern monarch living in an alternate South Korea. However, everything changes when he goes through a portal to the real world, there he meets Jung Tae Eul, a detective who calls him crazy by not finding any record of his existence. 

The characters "Lee Gon" and "Jo Young", his bodyguard, star in one of the best drama romances. He is very loyal to the monarch, although he always tries to follow the protocols. They also have various comedic scenes, plus their friendship started since they were kids while supporting each other. 

The Heirs

Romance drama that follows the life of Kim Tan, a young heir who was exiled abroad because of his brother, as he wishes to inherit his parents' company. On the other hand is Chan Eun Sang, a young woman who looks for her older sister abroad, but crosses paths with the protagonist. 

After living a summer romance, both return to South Korea to meet again as students of the same school, although Kim Tan has a girlfriend and she will be a victim of bullying by her classmates. 

The bromance occurs between the characters of Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin , as they both share feelings for the same girl, but they are always fighting. In the end, they both become very close. 

spacer.png

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/espectaculos/2021/10/8/netflix-doramas-coreanos-con-los-bromances-mas-divertidos-para-ver-este-fin-de-semana-342737.html

13 Of The Most Unforgettable K-Drama Bromances

spacer.png

The King: Eternal Monarch”

In “The King: Eternal Monarch,” Lee Min Ho stars as Lee Gon, the leader of a parallel world where a country like Korea also exists. He tries to find a mysterious girl named Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), who he believes he is destined to be with. After he accidentally runs into the parallel world while riding his horse in the forest, he meets Jung Tae Eul. The two embark on a passionate romance that is constantly tested.

The love between Tae Eul and Lee Gon transcends space and time, but the connection shared between Lee Gon and his bodyguard Jo Young (Woo Do Hwan) is very unforgettable. Jo Young’s strict and stoic demeanor is often broken when he engages in good humored banter with Lee Gon. Their loyalty and connection to each other spans back to when they were children, which only makes this relationship that much more emotionally touching.

Spoiler

spacer.png

https://www.soompi.com/article/1490701wpp/13-of-the-most-unforgettable-k-drama-bromances

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

some Saturday night musings!

I know it feels like forever since TKEM and the long wait for Pachinko-

but on the positive side his photos from all of his advertisements have been so gorgeous in the last year that, like msdot says, his beauty takes your breath away.

I really hope he hasn’t made a mistake having this long gap just when TKEM had propelled him to even more popularity.

I’m wondering how apple+ are going to present Pachinko as it’s supposed to be in 3 languages seeing how successful Skidgame has been with its dubbing as well as subs.

I am also rewatching BOF- the acting in the bridge scene  was perfect from both of them. I still have an intake of breath when he says about the stain- ouch!

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

@msdot, @CallieP, he's just lovely, right? The camera does love him. And these are not even the official CKG photos released - these are just taken behind-the-scenes, and yet, he shines in every angle! :wub: 

@Lindyloo421, @CarolynH I'm just that glad that we still have these constant flow of content from these brands which he is an ambassador of. And MYM is diligent in releasing behind-the-scene photos and videos of his TVCs. 

Speaking of Pachinko, Apple tv+'s rival, Disney+, is set to launch in Korea next month and would be having a showcase this week. Seems like Disney has stepped up its entry into the Korean market. It's interesting to think if that affected Apple's decision to postpone Pachinko's release next year.

I'd like to think that, as much as LMH and his party would want to release Pachinko and his other works the soonest, at the end of the day, they are bounded by clauses and contracts, and these all seem to be driven by business decisions among the producers. Sooner or later, LMH and MYM would realize that he's been gone from the screen too long. Good thing that they're releasing snippets of content from his endorsements. His fanbase (at least his IG followers) is constantly growing anyway amidst his absence from the screen, and when he does make a comeback, his popularity would yet again be off the charts. 

Actor Lee Min Ho's tone in his comment on Lee Jung Jae's Instagram post draws attention

spacer.png

On actor Lee Jung Jae's latest Instagram post of him with the cast of recently popular drama Squid Game at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, fellow actor Lee Min Ho's cute comment on the post garnered attention from netizens for its tone.

On the post where Lee Jung Jae only captioned with hashtag of Squid Game's fellow casts' names and relevant hashtags, Lee Min Ho commented: "Sunbae-nim, if you're this handsome, I dieee."

spacer.png

This comment by Lee Minho has garnered over 7,250 likes and over 800 replies and spread across online communities where netizens pointed out how the tone of this comment is quite different from Lee Min Ho’s usual image.

Netizens commented, “Wow the way he spoke is unexpected.” “That’s so cute.” “That’s unexpected, it’s so funny.” “Lee Min Ho is playful.”

They have also concluded that Lee Min Ho is the type to be cute to his seniors and friendly to his juniors.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/10/actor-lee-min-hos-tone-in-his-comment-on-lee-jung-jaes-instagram-post-draws-attention

LMH and LJJ once sent coffee trucks to each other's sets in 2019, and 2020 for 'The King.' 

spacer.png

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400898wpp/lee-min-ho-thanks-lee-jung-jae-for-show-of-support-for-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz wonders how Lee Min Ho can be 'fantastic, outstanding & beautiful at the same time'

spacer.png

Sanjana Saha from India pens, "Whenever I'm in a low mood, your [Lee Min Ho] dramas make me overcome it and move forward."

The fan following that Hallyu star Lee Min Ho is engulfed with is seriously no joke! With so many classic dramas under his belt, like Boys Over Flowers and The Heirs along with newer releases like The King: Eternal Monarch and upcoming series, Pachinko, Lee Min Ho's impressive performances and kingly looks justify why so many consider themselves as a true blood Minoz.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Sanjana Saha from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below:

Dearest Lee Min Ho Oppa,

First of all, I, Sanjana from India, will give a big hearty 'gomayo' to Pinkvillla for giving me a chance to show my admiration and love for you. I have become a diehard fan of yours since I have watched that iconic drama, Boys Over Flowers, which aired on the Indian channel, Zing, this year. Yes, let me be a bit honest. After watching BOF, my first ever K-drama, unlike others, you were not my first crush; instead, it was Kim Hyun Joong. But still, you made a mark somewhere in my heart. After watching The King: Eternal Monarch, I was like, 'How can this guy be just fantastic, outstanding and beautiful at the same time?' That was the first time I was amazed by your acting skills. Your unexplainable gaze, dimple-wala smile, something-different-from-other-Korean-guys look, whatever-I-wear-looks-unique-on-me attitude and so many things... yess, I fell for all of them. In no time, I watched all of your dramas and movies, The Legends of The Blue Sea, The Heirs, City Hunter, The Great Doctor, Gangnam 1970, Personal Taste and Bounty Hunters..

You are so different from others. Your unforgettable role as Lee Yun Sang in City Hunter inspired me a lot and proved that obstacles are nothing if you work hard. None of your roles have failed to impress me.. ever...

Min Ho, you are such a brilliant actor with amazing talents. Whenever I'm in a low mood, your dramas make me overcome it and move forward. You always make me smile even if the situations are worse. That amazing dimple-wala smile of yours, really lit up my whole world. Gamsabnida, Min Ho, for making me happy and being one of my role models. Gamsabnida, for being one of the reasons to make me put a big smile on my face. Am eagerly waiting for your next work, Pachinko. May you continue producing great dramas to us in the long future.

Saranghae Min Ho Oppa...
Thanking You,
A True Minoz from Kolkata,
Sanjana Saha

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-wonders-how-lee-min-ho-can-be-fantastic-outstanding-beautiful-same-time-914141

• Like 7

Another amazing ep at the BOF watch party!  I noticed that teleparty (TP) will be expanding to include cell phones.  Those who want to join may want to investigate this option.  I'm not sure when it will be available.  I wish Apple TV would join TP, but I suspect they want their own streaming service device :anguished:

• Like 3

Classic Korean drama, which is the first Korean drama you entered the pit?

2021-10-11

Classic Korean dramas ,

When the background music plays, you will know the classic Korean dramas,

Which is the first Korean drama you entered the pit?

05. "Boys Over Flowers" (2009)

Starring: Lee Min Ho / Kim Hyun Joong / Kim Jun / Kim Fan / Gu Hye Sun / Han Chae Young

A remake of the manga of the same name by the Japanese manga artist Kamio Yoko,

It tells the story of a private consortium high school set up specifically for South Korean rich family daughters and young masters-Shinhwa College is a super platinum college, and the four family heirs known as F4 are the symbol of Shinhwa College. The leader of F4, Koo Joonbiao, was attracted by an ordinary girl who was out of place with the upper class, optimistic, cheerful, stubborn and stubborn, and launched a modern romantic love story between Cinderella and the prince.

b1f0cec2307e4f28970c8988c5fa2382.jpeg

07. "City Hunter" (2011)

Starring: Lee Min Ho / Park Min Young / Lee Jun Hyuk / Goo Ha Ra / Hwang Sun Hee

Adapted from the cartoon of the same name by the Japanese cartoonist Hojo Division, it tells that the Ministry of National Defense decided to retaliate against North Korea due to the terrorist attack on the president in Myanmar. The action was led by the Minister of Defense Cui Youngcan, but 21 members of the special forces were killed after completing the mission. Extinguished, under the protection of his friend Park Mooyeol, Lee Zhenbiao (played by Kim Sang Joong) became the only survivor. Faced with the country's betrayal, he decided to take revenge. He snatched Park Moore's only son and fled to Thailand to raise him. 28 years later, Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho), who returned from studying at MIT in the United States, returned to South Korea with the intention of revenge from his adoptive father. In order to conceal his identity, he is a special expert of the Blue House National Communication Network. He met the Blue House guard Jin Nana (played by Park Min Young) by mistake. The latter had a miserable life experience, but was quite strong. Similar fate made the two have a love between life and death. 

6afb0b112eab434d90d24134ff4e0f21.jpeg

https://inf.news/en/entertainment/96a735262e033504175961a14fc5f5ae.html

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho Compliments a Squid Game Actor With Cute Compliments

By Matthew Cage -October 10, 20210

Lee-Min-Ho-Confesses.jpg

Lee Min Ho is one of the Korean actors with the most friends in the K-drama and movie industry, one of whom belongs to the main cast of Squid Game. Look at this cute interaction.

Korean entertainment has talented exponents, one of them is Lee Min Ho , who throughout his years of career delighted us with characters and projects that became a classic for fans.

With the passage of time and thanks to his extensive career, the Boys Over Flowers star added other stars to his close circle of friends, having a long list of celebrities with whom he is close and supports them in each of his releases.

One of these friends appeared in the main cast of Squid Game, and Lee Min Ho didn’t hesitate for a second to cheer him up with a special comment. Learn more about this tender interaction between the actors.

LEE MIN HO SENT HIS BEST COMPLIMENTS TO LEE JUNG JAE ON INSTAGRAM

Lee Jung Jae , the protagonist of The Crying Game, took to his new Instagram account and shared a series of photos in which the cast of the Netflix drama was a guest on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

The post reached thousands of likes in seconds and responses from the public to the meeting of the actors took over the actor’s profile, but one message stood out among hundreds, because no one other than Lee Min Ho left his first impressions of the look of his friend Lee Jung Jae:

"YOU ARE SO HANDSOME, I DIE".

The compliment of the Pachinko actor has already added more than 11,775 likes and more than 12 thousand responses where Instagram users highlighted the beautiful friendship of both.

min-ho.jpg

LEE MIN HO IS VERY CLOSE FRIENDS WITH LEE JUNG JAE, HOW DID THEY MEET?

Lee Min Ho and Lee Jung Jae have had a close friendship since they met in the movie Gangnam Blues , the former being part of the cast, while the latter visiting the set because he was great friends with the director.

https://www.somagnews.com/lee-min-ho-compliments-a-squid-game-actor-with-cute-compliments/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I knew I forgot something yesterday.  Happy 8th Anniversary Heirs!:partyblob:

lee min ho GIFLook @Nikaa Kim Tan is waving hi to you!  

@nina_mitrokhina Ah, so that's how LJJ and LMH met.  I wasn't sure, so thanks for posting the article.  I think I got mixed up with another sunbae-nim LMH knows.  Now I'm curious about LJJ; what do LMH and LJJ have in common that made them become friends?

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

31 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I knew I forgot something yesterday.  Happy 8th Anniversary Heirs!:partyblob:

Look @Nikaa Kim Tan is waving hi to you!  

@nina_mitrokhina Ah, so that's how LJJ and LMH met.  I wasn't sure, so thanks for posting the article.  I think I got mixed up with another sunbae-nim LMH knows.  Now I'm curious about LJJ; what do LMH and LJJ have in common that made them become friends?

@CarolynH ohhh................time flies so fast. It's been (8) years. I'm a sucker for happy-ending stories that's why, I loved this drama, the love story ended in happiness. A few of our supporting characters didn’t get a perfect ending, but most ended happy.  Of course, it was a good show because it has love, drama, betrayal, family conflict and Lee Min-ho. Just embrace it for what it is. I happened to really like the first few episodes, which were set in the US. (California)  A little heads up: hahaha - "Heirs" may just have the most wrist grabs I have ever seen in a drama. I loved it, but I laughed every time. I enjoyed watching the drama. "Heirs" will certainly not be to everyone’s liking, but there is a lot of fun to be had. :heart:

LMH & LJJ had sent coffee trucks to each other in the past. LMH sent him the coffee truck before when Lee Jung Jae was filming “Chief of Staff” while LJJ sent the truck to him during "The King’s" filming last year (2020). Their friendship may run deep. As far as I know they are also very close in real life. They met when LMH was filming "Gangnam Blues" 

since Lee Jung Jae is a close friend of the director. So, I'm not surprised of his cute comment.    :Woah:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I knew I forgot something yesterday.  Happy 8th Anniversary Heirs!

Look @Nikaa Kim Tan is waving hi to you!  

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH ohhh................time flies so fast. It's been (8) years. I'm a sucker for happy-ending stories that's why, I loved this drama, the love story ended in happiness. A few of our supporting characters didn’t get a perfect ending, but most ended happy.  Of course, it was a good show because it has love, drama, betrayal, family conflict and Lee Min-ho. Just embrace it for what it is. I happened to really like the first few episodes, which were set in the US. (California)  A little heads up: hahaha - "Heirs" may just have the most wrist grabs I have ever seen in a drama. I loved it, but I laughed every time. I enjoyed watching the drama. "Heirs" will certainly not be to everyone’s liking, but there is a lot of fun to be had. 

LMH & LJJ had sent coffee trucks to each other in the past. LMH sent him the coffee truck before when Lee Jung Jae was filming “Chief of Staff” while LJJ sent the truck to him during "The King’s" filming last year (2020). Their friendship may run deep. As far as I know they are also very close in real life. They met when LMH was filming "Gangnam Blues" 

since Lee Jung Jae is a close friend of the director. So, I'm not surprised of his cute comment.    

@CarolynH, @willenetteThank you so much for remembering the premiere of "The Heirs" 8 years ago. I also really like this series, because it started my love for Korean dramas. In addition, the story told in it is very interesting, and the characters of the characters are amazing!

I was also very pleased with the friendship between Lee Min Ho and Lee Jung Jae - I think it's great when people of different generations communicate closely. Probably, Lee Jung Jae is a good example for Lee Min Ho of what heights in the profession can be achieved.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Lee Min Ho and Squid Game’s Lee Jung Jae share an adorable friendship as displayed through this comment

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho is known for his fantastic acting and his stunning visuals, but what he is also known for is his friendship with some of the best Korean actors out there. Actor Lee Jung Jae happens to be one of them.

With the rising popularity of ‘Squid Game’, the main actors of the show Lee Jung Jae and Park Hae Soo took to opening an Instagram account with usernames ‘from_jjlee’ and ‘haesoopark_official’ respectively. Lee Jung Jae has been regularly updating keen fans on his shenanigans with the ‘Squid Game’ cast as well as behind the scenes snips from the shoots.

As the cast recently appeared on the American late night talk show ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’, Lee Jung Jae took to his Instagram to share some photos from the filming and tagged his fellow cast members along with using relevant hashtags.

Among the thousands of comments, actor Lee Min Ho dropped his own with a loving tone that had fans cheering for them. His comment read, “Sunbaenim (senior) if you’re so cool then I dieee.”

Lee Min Ho will be seen in the TV series ‘Pachinko’ that has been the talk of the town. He also recently spoke about his YouTube channel which he personally invests time in.

‘Squid Game’ is well on its way to becoming the most watched series of all time as it achieves the top spot in more than 90 countries. The actors from the show have achieved millions of followers each as the money-chase show gains more fame each day.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-and-squid-game-s-lee-jung-jae-share-adorable-friendship-displayed-through-comment-914614

10 South Korean Artists Who Starred in Chinese Dramas and Films

spacer.png

After making their name in their own homeland, a number of South Korean actors and actresses decided to make their drama and/or film debut in China .

Here are 10 South Korean actors and actresses who have acted in Chinese dramas and films , as well as placing them in the circle of the Chinese entertainment industry .

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho starred in the Chinese film , Bounty Hunters, which was released in 2016. He played the role of San, a martial arts expert who has been working as a hired bodyguard after being fired from Interpol for a year.

San and the others became bounty hunters working in various countries in Asia.

https://jaktimnews.pikiran-rakyat.com/infotainment/pr-892770536/10-artis-korea-selatan-yang-bermain-drama-dan-film-china-ada-lee-jong-suk-song-hye-kyo-lee-min-ho?page=4

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2