Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

36 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Cheers to Lazada and LMH in pink!

Thank you @syntyche for pink LMH.  This is so timely! 

So happy to see him singing HB and speaking in English - May your wishes come true! 

@Nikaa94  Don't feel sad now.  We have LMH in happy pink! 

And thank you @CarolynH for that classic BOF ice-cream scene. ..  will vote soon.  Thanks to @Lmangla for putting it up.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

The top 20 hottest Korean actors in February were announced: Lee Min Ho ranked No. 1, Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Joon Gi, and Hyun Bin are all in the Top 10!

Check out the list of February 2021 most beloved Korean actors under this article!
by admin March 5, 2021in NEWS

The-top-20-hottest-Korean-actors-in-Febr

The top 20 hottest Korean actors in February were announced: Lee Min Ho ranked No. 1, Yoo Seung Ho, Lee Joon Gi, and Hyun Bin are all in the Top 10!

After releasing the ranking of most popular actresses, the website MetKstar also released the top 20 Korean actors in February 2021. They are all people who have received a lot of attention and support from public from all over the world.

The results in the rankings are based on votes from netizens as well as fans by logging into different social media accounts. After a month of voting, the results are announced as follows:

C1CCBDA3-DC48-43F0-8AF4-E1DD063D19FB.jpe

Lee Min Ho came in 1st place with 1.1 million votes. Meanwhile, “Nation’s younger brother” Yoo Seung Ho came in 4th and Lee Joon Gi – Hyun Bin came in at 6th -7.

Top 20 most popular male actors in February 2021:

1. Lee Min Ho

lee-min-ho-MYM-LOVEKPOP95.jpg

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/03/05/februarys-top-20-hottest-korean-actors-were-announced-the-top-lee-min-ho-yoo-seung-ho-lee-joon-gi-and-hyun-bin-are-all-in-the-top-10/

• Like 4

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

cr:  

Boys Over Flowers

Is this your favorite scene from BOF?  Or something else?  Vote starting today!  Explain your choices in a post.  

@CarolynH, thanks for sharing the video. I love BOF but, this is not my favorite scene - hahaha - I already voted. It's none of the above for me - because my favorite is the POOL SCENE. It was a scary scene for Jun-pyo because of his lack of swimming skills, yet, I find it a funny scene between him and Geum Jan-di. Taking advantage of her knowledge of CPR as a swimmer, Jun-pyo pretends to be unconscious in order to gain a kiss from her. However, the scene does not go as planned for Jun-pyo. I also love the scene where  he decides to intrude on her family unexpectedly.  On that scene, I'm seeing Jun-pyo eats food and dresses in clothes from a lower class. I find it more entertaining looking at him like that. My other favorite is the MEAL ON THE BEACH. One of his efforts to win her over is a fancy meal on a private island. Oh....who wouldn’t want a meal with a handsome man like Gu Jun-pyo, huh?  :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

cr:  KBS via maryliealexisrafer

Or is this your favorite scene from BOF?  I think it will be one of my 3 picks.  I love your picks too @1ouise and @willenette!

@nina_mitrokhina  OMG, I saw LMH's good bye to choco on IG.  I had tears in my eyes watching it. He really loves her.  Stay well Miss Choco!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

'My Everything really refers to my fans': Lee Min Ho's affection for his fans

spacer.png

Korean star Lee Min Ho has been a popular figure ever since he started his career as an actor but as many of his fans would know, he is a really good singer as well and has released three albums. While releasing his first album, "My Everything" in 2013, he opened up about what his fans meant to him in an interview with Rappler in which he said, "the title of the album, 'My Everything' really refers to my fans. It's a gift for them because my fans are truly my everything."

Since then, Lee Min Ho has released two more albums titled "Song For You" and "The Day". However, he had earlier said that acting would be his main focus but he might "venture".

Lee Min Ho is massively popular across the world and boasts the most followers by a Korean actor on Instagram. He rose to fame with the character of Gu Jun Pyo that he played in the popular Korean drama series "Boys Over Flowers." "Personal Taste" (2010), "The Heirs" (2013), "Legend of the Blue Sea" are some of the other shows he has acted in.

But Lee Min Ho rose to the league of most popular Korean drama actors after the success of "The King: Eternal Monarch" (TKEM). Recently, a Pinkvilla poll also termed the show as favorite K-drama of 2020, and a renewal of the show is eagerly awaited by his fans.

In TKEM, Lee Min Ho plays the role of a regal emperor opposite Kim Go Eun, which has become a dream team for fans. His comeback with a sci-fi fantasy drama featuring a parallel universe has become extremely popular among his fans, the show also became one of the most-watched Netflix shows.

Recently, the Korean actor recently traveled to Vancouver, Canada for the shooting of his upcoming show Pachinko, which shows Lee Min Ho in the lead role. However, media reports said he is only expected to resume filming for Pachinko in April after his quarantine period ends.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/1485205-royalty-tv-uk-monarchy-and-television-have-complex-ties

20 K-Dramas With The Most Iconic Scenes That We Will Never Forget

There are so many things that can happen to you after you watch a K-drama: You'll learn lessons you'll likely apply IRL, you'll end up talking about the unique storylines with your friends, and then there are the oppas that you will start  ~*dedicating*~ your time to. Apart from these, there also those scenes that will remain in your mind forever. We're talking about those scenes that gave birth to the best memes on the internet that make you soft, laugh out loud, or give you goosebumps!

Here, a list of K-dramas with the most iconic scenes that you, too, will never forget:

Legend Of The Blue Sea (2016)

Who’s in it: Lee Min Ho, Jun Ji Hyun

Where you can watch it: Netflix, Viu

The iconic scene: From now on, I will only use "Dishgursthing sheet!" instead of "Ew!"

10 Actors with Double Role in KDrama

Lee Min Ho-Legend of the Blue Sea (2017)

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho plays the wise Kim Dam Ryeong in the Jeoseon era. While in the present, Heo Joon Jae's character is the incarnation of Kim Dam Ryeong who is a master con artist

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/tian-9/aktor-peran-ganda-di-kdrama-c1c2/10

my post yesterday on the gif got deleted :warning::warning: 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

cr:  KBS via maryliealexisrafer

Or is this your favorite scene from BOF?  I think it will be one of my 3 picks.  I love your picks too @1ouise and @willenette!

@nina_mitrokhina  OMG, I saw LMH's good bye to choco on IG.  I had tears in my eyes watching it. He really loves her.  Stay well Miss Choco!

@CarolynH, thanks for sharing the video. What I love is the break-up scene near the bus stop. It was a heartbreaking scene for me.  That scene was where Jan-Di initiated the break-up with Jun-Pyo! It was such a sad scene for me.  :sweet:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Everything you need to know about Lee Min Ho Pachinko's new drama
From South Korea to debut in Hollywood with Pachinko

AUTHOR: FABIOLA TRABANINO MARCH 7, 2021

KPOPLAT-panchiko-750x450.jpg

Lee Min Ho is making the leap to Hollywood with his appearance on Pachinko, and the actor has now arrived in Canada to begin filming his scenes.

Production of the Apple TV + series began on February 6 and is scheduled to end on April 9, 2021.
Pachinko has now acquired Surrey Studio City, which houses production office staff and allows indoor and outdoor filming.

The massive building, formerly the printing house of the Vancouver Sun and The Province newspapers, is 197,000 square feet and sits on 13.81 acres.

The studio is located on 88th Avenue just off Scott Road and was also home to the Netflix movie Altered Carbon.

The eight-episode show is based on the 2017 novel Pachinko by Korean-American writer Min Jin Lee. The New York Times bestseller became a popular commodity for its adaptation: in 2018, Apple won the rights after an intense war with other studios.

Pachinko follows four generations of a Korean family who eventually moved to Japan and traveled to the United States.

A story of forbidden love, loss and war, the book follows an affair with a character named Ko Hansu (played by Lee Minho). The series will air in Korean, Japanese and English.

The novel previously took the coveted spot on Barack Obama's Favorite Books 2019 list.

51kxaUbipFL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"This is an interesting book, which I read at the suggestion of a young member of my team, a historical novel about the Korean immigrants' wartime experiences in Japan," Obama wrote in a lengthy Facebook post at the time.

“This is a powerful story of resilience and compassion,” he added.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the show's budget is "comparable to that of Crown" (Crown from Netflix reportedly costs about $ 13 million per episode).

Apple previously produced Jason Momoa's series in the Vancouver area at a similar price per episode.
Vancouver isn't the only location for the Justin Chung and Koganada-directed series - Pachinko was also filmed last fall in Busan, South Korea.

Star Lee Min Ho, 33, was spotted arriving at Vancouver International Airport on February 25. Fans noticed that the actor in a gray sweatshirt with a hood and a white mask was walking around the airport, sharing photos and videos on social networks.

More details about his arrival in this note It is reported that Lee Min Ho traveled to Canada to record Pachinko.

Later, these messages were shared by Minos - the nickname of his great fandom - on Twitter and Instagram.

The series also stars Anna Sawai from Fast and Furious 9 and Soji Aral from Cobra Kai alongside Jin Ha, Minha Kim and Kaho Minami.

All participants will be required to comply with Canada's COVID-19 quarantine regulations, which now include a mandatory stay at one of 11 federal hotels while they await their COVID-19 test results.

Translation from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2021/03/07/todo-lo-que-necesitas-saber-del-nuevo-dorama-de-lee-min-ho-pachinko/

• Like 4