Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

The video is here :

[비디오스타 126회 선공개] 김완선 이상형은 연하남 이민호!

https://tv.naver.com/v/4990122

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the video here. :lol:

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20190109 on duty.

cr Logo

*** Also, thanks for sharing TODAY's picture + the clip. :P

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6nuwsTuJ2g

i was watching some of old lmh award videos and i find this video  so good. The way lmh respects his sunbae (lee young ae) and doing full 90 degree bow to show respect shows how humble our boy is. 

• Like 5

Catching up again!  Thanks for all the posts and comments!

LMH in Faith:

I couldn't find the gif I remember of this scene, captioned:

COUPLE GOALS!

9WDuLWH.gif&key=5728809b8166d35717390aa3

So true!  Love it!  Kinda sums everything up.

More favorites:

tumblr_pl2r8cgTd91w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_pl2r8cgTd91w2zf0ho3_540.png

(Is this the line LMH says is his favorite?)

I was impressed with the scene where everyone learns that the Queen lost the baby.  Great acting all around!  Choi Young was so sweet!  I was also touched by the reaction of the King's man.

Spoiler

ITomL8h.gif&key=143ea2971318b0421b83482b

tumblr_pl2r8cgTd91w2zf0ho2_540.png

Thanks everyone!

• Like 6

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 22

Thanks Latifah for the recap and everyone else for their comments!  

Here's my ramblings about the episode.  Overall, I liked this episode.  

One guy is stronger than a handful of the Woodalchi?  Lady Choi is so awkward consoling ES.  Actually, I think that the choice between ES staying in dying with CY and ES returning to her time and living is easy.  I think CY would rather ES live even if it means never seeing her again.  Perhaps, this time even a bigger part of him would die if he watches ES die.  I really love how supportive the Queen is of her King.  Aw, that hug ES gave CY was so precious!  I like that the King was so concerned about hurting CY.  clearly, he sees CY as a friend, not simply someone to protect him.  I'm getting tired of Deok Heung.  CY put that wall back up between him and ES.  Ugh, I teared up at the end, did you?  Only 2 episodes left!

cr:  as tagged via 

leeminhosha Ли Мин Хо

Do we all miss his goofy laugh?:heart:

• Like 6

12 hours ago, syntyche said:

[LEE MIN HO] 8 Letters #EP4. One&Only (오직 단 하나)

With English subs:
https://www.vlive.tv/video/107515

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the videos especially the one with subs. I do agree with what the clip says about LMH. He's always so warm & true towards his fans. He's a genuine person. I've always watched that part where he's told to change his clothes under silhouette. I've always loved watching "8 Letters" - Looking forward to the next EP. :P

• Like 4

cr:  as tagged via Minoz Canada

The music in the video drove me crazy, but focus on LMH in his wetsuit and the music becomes secondary lol

Spoiler

Hello!

Yes!  It's almost time for our 5th drama on our rewatch journey, The Heirs.  Some people love Heirs, others not so much.  And, yes, I am asking for volunteers to help with the recap.  I'll be one of the recappers, but y'all don't want to read my recap week after week.  PM me if you are interested.  I just went downstairs to look at the start date and now have forgotten, but I think the first episode is Jan 27.  

• Like 5

faith24-00055.jpg

Spoiler

https://www.dramabeans.com/2012/10/faith-episode-23/

Link to DB Faith recaop episode 23

CY wants to take ES to the portal now that he knows the antidote was destroyed by the intruder.

ES wants to stay with him even if it means dying in his arms as to be away is lonely and that she might just travel looking for the portal to get to him. He also lies for the first time when he tells ES that he will be well and he will forget her in time so that she can be at ease. He says he will keep close to her in the meantime and try to make her smile though he does not trust his ability to do so.

CY meets with the king privately and tells him that he will leave in 7 days with ES and is unsure if he will return as he drops his sword like his teacher which mean that it is time for him to stop as he may no longer be able to fight and protect the king. The king allows him to leave but says he will wait for CY to return when he is ready.

Ki Chul and his minions prepare to run away to Yuan. CY and his men goes to Ki Chul’s home. ES is with them and CY keeps ES close to him as they look through stuff. His men grin and smile knowingly. One touching scene here is that ES reminisces that Ki Chul fed her and gave her nice clothes. CY asks what she likes, she says her needs are simple now like mums and windy days. CY fishes for more, hoping that she will say that she likes him. She looks at him and thinks she likes his clothing, his height, hands, then she turns around instead and asks what he likes, he silently, puts his hand on her. Simple and straightforward, she is what he likes. Awwww.

Ki Chul is getting weaker and his advisor gives him medication, warning that its effects are temporary. Fire lady comes in and announces that she knows where ES is hiding.

CY in the meantime offers to take ES shopping letting on that he has money saved as he hardly ever spends his wages. Ha! This makes ES very happy.

The queen in the meantime wants to throw an outdoor gathering so that CY and ES can be together, Queen wants to be a matchmaker. Gongmin is worried about ES’s well being as her antidote might now be ready in time and what would happen to CY if she dies. Lady Choi said that the General will survive a woman. Auntie obviously does not know her nephew and King Gong Min actually said just that  "You obviously don't know your nephew well. He CY never saw me Gong Min as a person but a king same as previous kings until he knew ES then he changed and saw Gong Min as a real person. That was very perceptive  of the king. This king and queen are very wise rulers though still young.

The mute girl shows ES a book from Dr. Jang about a portion that could cure her poison but it was very risky and she could die.

Ki Chul comes to the palace to see ES and is arrested and put in prison. ES sees him and he tells her that his illness is that he wants more and more and is never satisfied. Thinking that perhaps heaven could cure his emptiness or hole in his heart. ES says that she doubts that he would be cured as there are many in heaven with the same illness. Ha!

The excursion outside occurs and Gongmin paints the queen. ES , CY and the others are out there too. ES looks to remember this happy moment in her memory by taking a fake photograph of all of them. ES fever has started and there is a real chance that she could die before the portal opens. She asks CY to help her in her experiment with the portion that Dr Jang wrote about. CY is hesitant since it is extremely dangerous, using a minute part of one poison to combat another poison but she convinces him that it is the only way.

CY agrees to help. That night she takes the portion and CY watches and tends to her induced fever through the night. He tenderly combs her hair. Our general really loves ES's beautiful hair.:wub:  The next morning Lady Choi comes to take over. Before he leaves he sees his aspirin bottle. Takes one, chews on it and feeds ES the pill using mouth to mouth transfer, wow, sexy. Lady Choi looks on uncomfortably. Ha!

CY leaves for Ki Chul’s trial. In the meantime fire lady and flute boy goes to the king’s room and finds the box hidden by king’s uncle.

Ki Chul takes the pills and gets a rush of super strength and breaks his chains and demolish the soldiers. He goes towards the king. CY arrives but he does not have his sword. He left it behind. Dol Bae jumps to fight Ki Chul, to be CY’s hand. Earlier Dol Bae had come up to CY asking him to continue being his General even though he knows that CY has problems with his hand and is dropping his sword. He Dol Bae will be CY's hand. So sweet and loyal . If you remember at the beginning, Dol Bae had issues with CY sleeping all the time and is unsuitable as their leader.

CY shouts out as Dol Bae is killed by Ki Chul, CY grabs a sword and faces Ki Chul  and ES wakes up from her induced sleep....

Final episode next week.

• Like 6

cr:  

Adnana J

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 23

Thank you @CallieP for the recap

I like how the Woodalchi assume that some hanky panky will go on when CY takes ES somewhere alone.  And although ES is dying, she still is excited at the thought of pretty clothes.  I love dolbae offering to be CY's hand.  I don't understand why Gi Cheong desires to go to the future world where he would be a nobody.  You get an ominous feeling watching the King painting his Queen. Oh gosh, more bad feelings watching ES taking a mental portrait of the King, Queen, Dol Chi, Lady Choi, and CY.  Nooooo, not dol Bae!  One more episode!

• Like 6

97C5i3h.gif

Spoiler

Episode 22

wRa3m3p.gif

Choi Young is truly the ever stoic badass fighting off all those enemies, and with a shaking hand at that. But seeing that hand rattle is bothersome, especially to a Woodalchi. If the cause of that rattling is something physical, hopefully it would be cured. But it seems like it has gone psychological. It started when he heard about the story of his master feeling the sword heavy. And I guess that's been bothering Choi Young, that he may be feeling the same way about the sword, and the heaviness is manifesting in the shaking of his hand. Oh boy. And his musing of the sword not killing those that it should but only those who are innocent, is telling of his growing dislike of being a warrior.

iADrOKW.gif

Our imja couple has gone a long way. Eun Soo once hated the smell of blood on Choi Young. But now, she hugs and comforts him, right after coming back from battle with blood on him. 

UsEjZAl.gif

I feel the predicament of these two. Eun Soo very well knows how her life would be if she goes back to her world. She may be alive, but not really living. And she is witness to how Choi Young was indifferent and unmotivated after the death of his ex. If she leaves, every single day, they'd both be on autopilot, and probably would be asking themselves, "what if?"

(“’What’ and ‘if’ are two words as non-threatening as words can be, but put them together side by side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life.”)

So staying is the best option for her, as she taught him herself, not just to be alive, but how to really live his life.

However, things don't really go well for Choi Young. His best option is for Eun Soo to stay and get well. Because if she stays but dies, he would have to deal with that immense loss...again, being his second death of a loved one. He'd probably end up being worse off than before.

LuqB3qs.gif

BTS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK0Vj2o4c-Q

*******************************************************************************************************************

Episode 23

So Choi Young realizes and tells Gongnim that as what happened previously to his teacher, his dropping of his sword means that it's time to finally lay it down. But I guess he is too valuable for Gongnim, as a General and as a friend, to let him go.

jhAj4tr.gif

I like Choi Young asking Eun Soo what else he likes in that place. It's the second time he's done that, fishing for compliments. It's such a sight to see a badass general falling in love. :wub:

cP1tiOZ.gif

When he told Eun Soo, "let's have fun," I can't believe my ears at first. Haha. General all tensed up with Eun Soo's cure and leaving for heaven, now invites her to go shopping. Well, good for him. He should ease up a bit and create happy memories with her during her remaining days.

CFPwSrZ.gif

Aww...Dol Bae. It's a grand gesture for him to offer himself to be Choi Young's hand. And that coming from someone who used to doubt Choi Young's ability as their leader. So it breaks my heart to see him get attacked by Ki Chul upon acting on that promise.

1D5Gu2B.gif

zP46xln.gif

Royal couple playing matchmaker for the imja couple is adorable. And heartbreaking at the part where Eun Soo made them stand together so she could take a mental picture of them. Awww.

P5HUD1t.gif

9C9yjud.gif

So the 'faith' theme now centers on Eun Soo and Choi Young having faith on her homeopathic treatment. And ultimately having faith on the possibility that they could stay together forever.    

uK4yIC9.gif

tBxN34m.gif

RgLSgHs.gif     

When he chewed up the aspirin and fed it to her, I somewhat sensed the story, or at least the aspirin bottle, coming full circle. She gave it to him previously to save him, and now he's giving it to her, in a loving way at that, to save her. On to the final episode!

2V2RFzr.gif

ltYmvFp.gif

BTS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMqutSDoO4Q

• Like 6

cr:  SBS via Woodalchi Minoz

Some randomness on a Sunday.  I don't know why, but I really like this photo of LMH.  Maybe it's the pillow lol.  There was another photo years ago with LMH holding a pillow lying on his stomach that I liked a lot.  

• Like 5

12 hours ago, CallieP said:

@syntycheGreat comments on Ep 22 and 23. Love them.

Hi @CallieP, thanks!

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Some randomness on a Sunday.  I don't know why, but I really like this photo of LMH.  Maybe it's the pillow lol.  There was another photo years ago with LMH holding a pillow lying on his stomach that I liked a lot.  

Hi @CarolynH, I like this photo, too. Must be his boyish charms :wub:

• Like 4