Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

23 hours ago, tshering12 said:

Gangnam blues i guess.

Oh duh! Thanks!  I liked that look too, but I never thought of it as unshaven.  Actually, I like just about any look of LMH, and I´m looking forward to seeing him a bit older.

• Like 2

Spoiler

cr:  tagged

The quality isn't good, but at least it is subbed.  

Still looking for recappers--even if you want to recap 1 episode let me know.  

I calculated that LMH will be discharged around episode 13.

Let's get excited to see Kim Tan!   Especially in that skin tight wet suit! Woo hoo!  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20190124 on duty.

Look like both bb and his driver wearing the same clothes as yesterday, where were you going last night ?  :P

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh hahaha - you have sharp eye, dear. I guess the pants is different - or is it just me? Was there also a piping at the side yesterday? Does it mean that LMH didn't change clothes? LOL - Clothes can be non-smelling and non-dirty, even if you have been wearing them once, though. Why is it that when we wear the exact same outfit two days in a row will make others suspect you slept over at someone else’s house and never went home the night before. Or maybe he changes his innerwear not the outerwear though. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

32 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi gtLmh hahaha - you have sharp eye, dear. I guess the pants is different - or is it just me? Was there also a piping at the side yesterday? Does it mean that LMH didn't change clothes? LOL - Clothes can be non-smelling and non-dirty, even if you have been wearing them once, though. Why is it that when we wear the exact same outfit two days in a row will make others suspect you slept over at someone else’s house and never went home the night before. Or maybe he changes his innerwear not the outerwear though. :lol:

I also noticed it but though it was from the same day..lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Lee Min Ho : Minoz Update VDO 24.01.2019

[8 Letters - With Minoz #5]
멋있고 귀엽고 혼자 다하는 이민호
이런 미러볼.. 저희도 참 갖고싶은데요..

#인간미러볼 #1인1미러볼시급
#LEEMINHO_8Letters #매월_10일_본방사수
#이민호 #LEEMINHO #イミンホ #MINOZ
Lee Min Ho, all the charm and cute in the world
Such an adorable 'Mirror Ball'.. I wish I have....
#HumanMirrorBall #MustHaveItem
#LeeMinHo_8Letters #CatchThePremiereOnThe10thDayOfEveryMonth #LeeMinHo #MINOZ

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

HEIRS EPISODE 1

The majority of characters are introduce in this 1st episode, so the recap is a little long.  

The show opens with Kim Tan (KT) surfing in Huntington Beach.  Doesn't he look yummy in his wetsuit?    We learn that KT was exiled to America by his older brother Kim Won but he does not feel any bitterness towards Won or his family.  Next we meet Choi Young Do (YD) who is bullying a fellow student by throwing a baseball.  YD heads to a motorcycle shop where we are introduced to Cha Eun Sang (ES), delivering chicken, who shows her tough side by not allowing herself to be cheated by shop workers .  ES has another job at coffee shop.  Her friend, Yoon Chan Young (CY), is studying at the cafe.  CY's girlfriend, Lee Bo Na, becomes angry/jealous seeing CY and ES together.  You can definitely tell who is boss in that relationship.  ES talks to her older sister Stella  who is being abused by her boyfriend.  ES is envious, but little does she know how her sister is living.  ES takes cover under an awning where she sees dreamcatchers (which becomes important later).  Next we meet Yoon Jae Hoo, who is CY's father.  Jae Hoo is secretary to the   Jeguk  Group.  ES's mother, Park Hee Nam, who is mute,  is a maid at the Kim household.  ES mainly serves KT's mother, Han Sung Ryung, who likes to drink.  Won is curt to Madam Han.  Hee Nam asks ES to send money she save to Stella who is getting married  .  Rachel Yoo learns her mother is getting married again to Choi Dong wook, YD's father.  ES declares that she will give her sister the money in person.  The relationship between Dong Wook and YD is tense at best.  In a convo between YD and Rachel, we learn that Rachel and KT are engaged.  YD tells Rachel that marriage is nothing but mergers and acquisitions.  At ES's 3rd job, she is washing dishes.  ES announces that she is going to America to see her sister get married.  What I never understood is why Hee Nam keeps all the notebooks in which she communicates with Madam Han.  ES becomes sad realizing what her mother goes through.  Rachel packs for a trip to visit KT in America.  We see the humongous house KT lives in.  We hear LMH speaking English with his friend Jay.  ES arrives in America.  Coincidentally, Rachel has landed in America.  Instantly, the two do not seem to lie each other.  Back to seeing LMH in his wetsuit.  He has the perfect body to model a setsuit.  ES arrives at the beach where KT is surfing.  KT catches a glimpse at ES.  ES arrives at the place where her sister lives, not in a nice area.  ES finds out that her sister is not going to school nor is she getting married.  Stella is a waitress where KT is having lunch.  ES finally sees her sister and is sad to see how Stella is really living.  Stella and ES finally see each other.  The sister takes all the money Hee Nam sent with ES.  KT's friend Jay is so weird.  Jay runs off with the bean powder, thinking it is drugs and starts choking.  Jay is taken to the hospital.  Here, KT and ES begin to converse.  The police think the bean powder is drugs.  But, KT helps ES out telling the police that ES is his girlfriend.  The police seems to know KT.  KT drives ES to her sister's house.  Realizing that he cannot leave ES alone, KT returns and asks if she wants to go to his place.  End of episode 1!

The first episode garnered over 600 comments in DB.  

Image may contain: 1 person, ocean, outdoor and water

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Spoiler

So Kim Tan is in California at Huntington Beach, visited the beach last October and looked at all the sites LMH filmed including the restaurant where Eun Sang sister worked. Cool.

LMH looks great in his wet suit. Yes, yummy, @CarolynHHe looks young here.He is very lazy here too like CY at the beginning of Faith :lol:

ES was not at all at fault when Jay stole her bean powder but KT seems to blame her. Not good KT :o

The part, he put his arm around ES and said " She is my girlfriend" was pretty cute. Then at the end, he feels bad and cannot leave ES alone in the bad area of LA so he invites her to his home. Well, Cinderella, you will have a surprise at the size of his home in LA. :lol::D. He stares at her alot. He is intrigued by her and does feel responsible for her plight after all.

• Like 6

LMH in Heirs episode 1:

Thanks @CarolynH and @CallieP

My few thoughts:

I learned some things from reading the comments at Dramabeans.  For example, the American actors are so terrible because they can't use union actors. 

The California scenes are cringey for me to watch, but I am very forgiving.  :P 

Javabeans made a point I hadn't thought of: that Heirs is set up like a modern-day sageuk, with the king, the princes, the palace intrigue, the concubine, the political maneuverings, etc. 

I always hate the bullying (Young-do), and wish it didn't exist.

There is a lot of stuff introduced, but the sizzle in this episode is in Kim Tan's stares.  

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

He stares at her alot. He is intrigued by her

tumblr_plymql690p1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_plymql690p1w2zf0ho2_540.png

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

gtLmh, thanks for sharing the clip.  I wonder why his driver didn't open the door for him right away, instead he's there standing for a while, huh? I guess LMH told him to wait for some minutes so he still has time to wear his shoes since he's taking this off while inside the car  - (I hope I'm right - hahaha)

:lol:
  • LOL 2